Editor needed..

Jondom

Virgin
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I submitted 2 stories with little dialogue and they were approved.. now the one I’m trying to submit has a lot of dialogue and I keep having it rejected for ‘break up your paragraphs and punctuation’ etc.

Can someone help me proofread this one story? I can use the structure etc for future stories.

Don’t know if it matters, but the story is about a bi threesome.

Pm me please

Jon

Message me and i can give format advice. Or just email me, email address in my profile

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I submitted 2 stories with little dialogue and they were approved.. now the one I’m trying to submit has a lot of dialogue and I keep having it rejected for ‘break up your paragraphs and punctuation’ etc.

Can someone help me proofread this one story? I can use the structure etc for future stories.

Don’t know if it matters, but the story is about a bi threesome.

Pm me please

Jon

Not having seen it, it's hard to give advice, but here are a few thoughts that might help based on what you wrote:

1. Each time a different character speaks, start a new paragraph. Don't bunch multiple quotes in the same paragraph. Look at how HeyAll, who responded to you, above, does it in his stories.

2. It is not that hard to learn the basic elements of dialogue, but you have to find a model or some guidelines, review them carefully, and then follow them. Here's an article that was written on Literotica about dialogue: https://www.literotica.com/s/dialogue-this. It's barely more than one Literotica page long, it won't take much time to read, and it's worth reviewing if you are unsure about how to handle dialogue.

Back