Sailor's Cove: The Adventure Continues

lakesailer_mi

Sailing
This is the third incarnation of my thread, Sailor's Cove. I think, possibly, it may be the first one without a spelling error in the Title. LOL...(I say that with some trepidation).

This has been an important "place" for me here at Lit. It has been a place where people come and chat. Banter. And all that. Common themes are Coffee, Donuts, cookies, and booze. But really the common theme is acceptance and friendship.

This is a place where everyone is welcome. This is a place where I expect everyone to be kind and friendly to each other. And I will say that this has been true here for all that I've seen.

Come on in. Pull up a seat cushion. There's probably some beer in the cooler.
Or lie out on the deck. The water's always perfect. There's always perfect breeze. And the sun is always shining.

It's the Cove.

First Post from the First Sailer's Cove

When the weather gets bad, sail on in. Furl your sails and drop your anchor.
The Cutty Sark scotch flows freely. Wait out the storm until clear sailing days arrive.

OK, at the risk of total and complete rejection, I've started my own thread (because obviously, with over 500 threads, we don't have enough ).

And yes, I've perpetuated my inability to spell sailor...:0

First Post from the Second Sailor's Cove: A new Anchorage (or Achorage...as I misspelled it...:eek:)

As the sun's light sneaks over Eastern the horizon, I can just make out a dark patch against the shimmering waves off my port side. With practiced maneuvers, I tack the boat and set the sails so that I am nicely making way toward the shadow.

The morning is bright and a stiff wind raises rolling waves, but my vessel, the Sloop John B slides seemingly effortlessly through them. The island, now green against the deep blue of the surrounding sea slowly, gradually comes closer. I keep feeling that I should be there by now, and my excitement at making landfall again has me constantly checking the nav station.

As I close with the island, I can just make out what appears to be an opening into a sheltered cove. I short tack the boat along the shore, until the angle is right to make a final approach into the cove.

The approach to the cove is somewhat narrow, but my angle was perfect and I slide safely into the opening. The cove itself opens up into a calm sheltered place, lined by white sand beaches and low groves of lush foliage. About 20 meters off the shore, I turn into the wind and rush forward, releasing the anchor as the momentum of the John B dissipates against the breeze. The anchor makes a satisfying "splunch" into the water and the chain rattles as I watch it drop into the clear blue depths. I can feel the tines bite deep into the sandy bottom, and I rest easily, knowing that I am safely anchored yet again.

I start coffee brewing in the galley and then tend to the sails, carefully stowing them for my next adventure. I can smell the coffee as I coil and make up the last of the lines.

I sit in the cockpit, surveying my new anchorage, coffee - barnacle cleaner - warming my hands. This place, I think, will do nicely. A safe haven from the storms that buffet the high seas. A place where your anchor sets nicely, and the sun warms blue water.

Welcome, one and all, to Sailor's Cove...A New Anchorage.

Reposting from the old thread, just in case:

Based on the best selling novel "LostGirlTink and the Paternity Test: A Whodunher Mystery", from Randy House Games comes "LostGirlTink Clue: A Whodunher Mystery Game".

"Tink got really drunk at the Lit Christmas party. The next morning, she woke up naked in bed, her only clues as to what happened being a hickey on her neck, a man's shirt on the floor, and multiple wet spots in the bed. Help Tink find out who she had sex with. Players will read posts, collect clues, and try and determine:
1. Which Litster had sex with Tink,
2. Which thread they had sex in,
3. And in which position they did it in.

Was it lakesailer_mi in Tal's Thread, missionary style? Was is DarkSimian in "What are you thinking right now?", doggie style? With thousands of Litsters, hundreds of threads, and dozens of positions, no two games are ever the same!

Volume 2 introduces new scenarios, with new Litsters, threads, and positions, and options for threesomes, foursomes, orgies, and more!

From Randy House Games. Sold at the Literotica Gift Shop, and fine adult bookstores/ truckstops nation wide. Makes a great last minute Christmas gift!

Based on the best selling novel "LostGirlTink and the Paternity Test: A Whodunher Mystery", from Randy House Games comes "LostGirlTink Clue: A Whodunher Mystery Game".

"Tink got really drunk at the Lit Christmas party. The next morning, she woke up naked in bed, her only clues as to what happened being a hickey on her neck, a man's shirt on the floor, and multiple wet spots in the bed. Help Tink find out who she had sex with. Players will read posts, collect clues, and try and determine:

Was it lakesailer_mi in Tal's Thread, missionary style? Was is DarkSimian in "What are you thinking right now?", doggie style? With thousands of Litsters, hundreds of threads, and dozens of positions, no two games are ever the same!

Volume 2 introduces new scenarios, with new Litsters, threads, and positions, and options for threesomes, foursomes, orgies, and more!

From Randy House Games. Sold at the Literotica Gift Shop, and fine adult bookstores/ truckstops nation wide. Makes a great last minute Christmas gift!

Perfect!

Thanks man!

Welcome to the new Cove!

I'm ordering my copy now.
If only....:D

*peeks in, looks around*
Hey, sailor (always wanted to say that!)
I like what you've done with the place.
How come Tink has all the fun?

Should I expand the book line?
"BlackCashmere: One Night in Bangkok"
"Beachbaby and the Orgy of the Dunes"
?

*peeks in, looks around*
Hey, sailor (always wanted to say that!)
I like what you've done with the place.
How come Tink has all the fun?

You are duly invited to join in the fun!

Beach Baby and the Case of the Missing Bathing Suit?

Beach Baby: Come sail away with me.

Beach Baby Teaches Knots.

Perfect!

Thanks man!

Welcome to the new Cove!

congratulations on thread #3
thought i would bring you some christmas cookies for your grand opening
you offer lovely hospitality here in the cove and i recognize a few people here :eek:

lynzee

Classic-Christmas-cookies.jpg

congratulations on thread #3
thought i would bring you some christmas cookies for your grand opening
you offer lovely hospitality here in the cove and i recognize a few people here :eek:

lynzee

Classic-Christmas-cookies.jpg

Welcome to the Cove! And cookies are ALWAYS welcome!

Nice to meet you and welcome to Lit too!

::salutes the ensign, salutes the quarter deck::

Permission to come aboard, sir?

Back