imaging finding out your spouse had bi experiences

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Imagine being married to someone for five years and with the person for eight...then when a college friend is in town you learn about your spouse college life....where he/she had more than a couple bi experiences

lets say up to this point, the sex life for this couple was "normal" and active but the topic of others was never brought up.....

thoughts?

Imagine being married to someone for five years and with the person for eight...then when a college friend is in town you learn about your spouse college life....where he/she had more than a couple bi experiences

lets say up to this point, the sex life for this couple was "normal" and active but the topic of others was never brought up.....

thoughts?

I'd be pretty interested and turned-on by the idea. Maybe start thinking about bringing someone new into the bedroom to join us...

I think it would be very different stories between the husband being the bi one or the wife.

thoughts?

I of course would be excited and curious.

How about a wife actually catching her man in the act with his best friend? The boys stay up to watch the game while she calls it a night. She wakes to their howling and grunting. Annoyed at first, she eventually realizes their hollering is more than just a couple of manly men watching other men trying to kill each other in sport. She tip toes down to the rec room and sees her husband moaning with his best friend's dick up his ass. She watches them in secret, her fingers creeping inside her pyjama pants...

Sounds like something I would be interested in reading.

The story works both ways, depending on who the target audience is.

Perhaps for a storyline, a husband flips through his wife's old yearbook and sees her 'close' with a female friend in some pictures. He thinks nothing of it, but there's an interesting message the 'friend' writes on it in the signature page.

An old friend of theirs comes to town, the husband asks the friend about his wife and the other girl. The friend is hesitant, but eventually comes clean and admits the the wife used to be a lesbian.

The husband asks the wife and she admits it. Perhaps it evolves to a threesome.

Sounds like something I would be interested in reading.

The story works both ways, depending on who the target audience is.

Perhaps for a storyline, a husband flips through his wife's old yearbook and sees her 'close' with a female friend in some pictures. He thinks nothing of it, but there's an interesting message the 'friend' writes on it in the signature page.

An old friend of theirs comes to town, the husband asks the friend about his wife and the other girl. The friend is hesitant, but eventually comes clean and admits the the wife used to be a lesbian.

The husband asks the wife and she admits it. Perhaps it evolves to a threesome.

Continuing on the theme of the old yearbook, he pulled out the old yearbook because a class reunion is coming up. He becomes obsessed with finding out what that message in the yearbook meant (this could be obsession born of jealousy or obsession because he's attracted to the picture of the girl in the yearbook). Inevitably, the husband meets his wife's old friend at the class reunion, either while with his wife or when she's not around (there are different potential scenarios as to what happens next, depending on whether the wife is present during the encounter). And he asks what that message in the yearbook meant. Does she reply with a laugh, get nervous, or give him a response that leaves him even more curious?

How about a wife actually catching her man in the act with his best friend? The boys stay up to watch the game while she calls it a night. She wakes to their howling and grunting. Annoyed at first, she eventually realizes their hollering is more than just a couple of manly men watching other men trying to kill each other in sport. She tip toes down to the rec room and sees her husband moaning with his best friend's dick up his ass. She watches them in secret, her fingers creeping inside her pyjama pants...

Great Idea and my first thought was the wife has a dark fantasy about her husband giving a blow job... and this is a spin on my first ideas....

Also, she loves holding a man and to feel him become hard in her hands....

Since her husband is always asking her to talk about her past lovers and her fantasies she finally opens up and talks about her fantasy about feeling two studs become hard in her hands, and then for her husband to give him a blow job....

Since her husband is always asking her to talk about her past lovers and her fantasies she finally opens up and talks about her fantasy about feeling two studs become hard in her hands, and then for her husband to give him a blow job....

Regaling her man about her deep sexual thoughts - her stroking those cocks, one in each of her petite hands, and then cooing in his ear to just try it for her. Or him trying it on his own. I like the former.

Weirdly, my first thought was kind of the opposite:

Straight-Spouse gets freaked out; s/he's always had a bit of a jealous/insecure streak, and now no one can be trusted not to steal his/her wo/man.

So, s/he determines to make absolutely CERTAIN Bi-Spouse will not stray by spicing up their love life.

Regaling her man about her deep sexual thoughts - her stroking those cocks, one in each of her petite hands, and then cooing in his ear to just try it for her. Or him trying it on his own. I like the former.

I've received a lot of emails about this subject and readers that want more MFM as male readers love the idea of watching the wife with a "hung" lover. Which is kind of funny but that's a different story. I think a lot of guys that want to watch the wife with a male lover are closet bisexual, not that they want to make out with a guy but feel a hard cock is a powerful thing (or sexual object)....

anyway, I'm just learning and trying to finger men out...:devil: and of course giving readers what they want.

for me, there is something so powerful (almost orgasmic) knowing someone read my story...and now their desk is 6 inches taller, and they are unable to move for 5-15 minutes till things soften :devil:

I think that sounds interesting Maybe husband asked his wife for anal, but she always turned it down. She always thought it would be painful and dirty, but now she sees how much her husband enjoys it ... so maybe she should give it a try ...

... I'm just learning and trying to finger men out...:devil: and of course giving readers what they want.

for me, there is something so powerful (almost orgasmic) knowing someone read my story...and now their desk is 6 inches taller, and they are unable to move for 5-15 minutes till things soften :devil:
Let us know when you figure out how to finger men...

:)

How about this take on it? Hubby's old friend from college is in town. Husband tells wife about his past bi experiences, sucking cocks and being sucked. But she doesn't believe him. She thinks he's just catering to her fantasies. So he goes farther - he tells her about the frat party where five guys lined up in front of him and he did them all with his mouth. Now she really doesn't believe him. She says "Honey, only if you come home with a mouthful of cum are you going to get me to believe that." But then he notices she's extremely aroused and they have wild passionate love.

the next day he starts thinking back about how those loads felt in his mouth....

LOVE IT

She also hears them talking dirty about their college days together, what and who they did. While they had slept with plenty of girls, there was more than a few guys as well. The wife was stunned and either confronts them in the morning or asks another mutual college friend of her husband and the friend about it. He told her what he could and what he knew - that her husband had more than a few bi experiences along with his usual conquest of girls and he was usually the one getting his cock sucked and fucking assholes.
If she confronts them/him in the morning, he tells her reluctantly about his bi experiences. He was usually the one who gave the ass fuckings and got his cock sucked but there were some men that he'd regularly gives his ass to - his buddy from college, his football coach and more.

Or the college friend comes for a visit and they get along and the husband and friend were laughing laughing and hanging out like they've seen each other just yesterday instead of a few years. The wife comes home from work early and goes home to take a nap. The men comes in laughing and joking, waking her up. She goes down to meet them when she hears talk about about their college days. What stops her from saying anything was her husband saying how much fun it was getting fucked by all those dicks and that his friend's cock was even better and bigger than he remembered. Then she heard moans and groans in the room so she peeked through the door crack to see her husband making out with his college buddy . . .

Started on this. Stay tuned. (Unless, you were planning on doing something with it, jeninflorida)

Started on this. Stay tuned. (Unless, you were planning on doing something with it, jeninflorida)

oh sweetie, please write!

I don't own the idea and love to spin ideas with others. even if we end up writing the same story, so what? I hope that I've posted something that you can use!

oh sweetie, please write!

I don't own the idea and love to spin ideas with others. even if we end up writing the same story, so what? I hope that I've posted something that you can use!

*Offers confused look*

*Points to his post right above yours*

*Smiles sincerely at the possible brain fart?*

another take

My wife recently expressed a fantasy that is close to the original premise of this thread. I looked for an existing story that matched, but couldn't find one. So I joined the discussion board to see whether anyone knows of one, or can write one.

Her idea involves two men, with an exhibitionist twist. But, she's not interested in being unfaithful, or in seeing two guys. What turns her on is the idea that she has man #1, while man #2 can only watch and be jealous of what she has, and he can't.

The basic idea is exhibitionist, but not for purposes of being with the second man, or to get the men together.

I suppose this could as easily work with the observing man being jealous of what the active man has -- her -- but she seems to get the biggest charge from the idea of her having what he doesn't.

If someone wanted to run with this, our marriage also enjoys a Queen/knight dynamic. She loves the idea of me as her loving servant, very focused on pleasing and protecting her.

This perspective seems out of line with the usual FMM material, where the woman usually plays a secondary role: either as means simply to get the two men together (bi); or as a surrogate to receive the love of the second man, while the first is denied (cuckold). This perspective would require the woman to play the central role. That said, I suppose it could be written from a variety of voices other than hers.

So, if any knows of any existing story along these lines, please let me know. Or, if anyone feels like writing one, I'd very much look forward to reading it and maybe presenting it to my wife.

Bi

I am a bi male and although my wife has played with other ladies she does not consider herself bi because she has not gone down on another lady.

What would blow my mind is that if I came home from a business trip and she told me she been with another lady and she had given her oral and had the video to prove her playtime.

Hope springs eternal!

Back