2007 Survivor Literotica Contest: Rules and Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to try this out. Writing takes practice and this seems like a good way to make you write!

Hell, why not? Count me in! I'm planning to write a lot of new and hopefully somewhat original stories this year, so let's see how far I come.
At the moment I've only written in Dutch, but maybe will post one or more stories in English.

Help?

Okay, I am not a computer guru, basically, I know how to type and e-mail. I enabled my PM in my CP (geez, I feel like a nurd, already) and now I want to sign up for the contest.

What else must I do? Will they PM me once I post this?

I want to enter the 2007 Survivor Literotica Contest.

Entry to Survivor Contest

Hopefully I have folowed the right way of entering... I would like to try my hand at it anyway...

Sign me up please. I think having a reason to write might get me off my ass, and make me start submitting.

Thanks

trying to get back in the swing of things

:rose: I would love to try this contest. Perhaps it will help me with my current lack of ideas! :kiss:

I love contests

I would love to give someone a run for their money. I have not been in a wrighting contest since highschool... enter me in.

:nana:

:p

I'd like to join. Count me in, please.

I'm not used to writing, let alone posting, erotica. This should be an interesting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back