The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

LordUsagi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Posts
1,568
Andrew heard his phone buzz before his assistant's voice piped up, "Sir she has arrived."

Standing up, he took his time moving over to his office door. He knew the new intern will have been told to wait until it was opened, so he took his time. Coming around his desk he made sure that the visitors chair was pushed far away, interns were to stand when they spoke to him. He already knew what she looked like, having approved of her from her interview photo. Brown hair with a tinge of red, and curvy figure with fair sized breasts.

He looked down at the two tape marks on the carpet where he expected his interns to stand obediently. The marks were not too far apart but just enough to make the young lady feel conscious if she place a foot on each one.

Opening the door he gave the new intern her first view of her new boss. Andrew was well into his forties, but still had most of his greying hair. He kept in shape but still showed the signs of his middle age and good living.

He gave the girl's attire a slow once over, soaking in her details with a methodical intimidation. She wore high heels which gave her some height and accentuated her legs although her skirt was not short enough to show enough leg to his liking. But it was her top that caused the most disappointment, not tight enough or enough cleavage and he let his face show his disapproval as he slowly raised his eyes to meet hers.

"Please enter, you can stand by the desk, you will easily see where." He did not fully move out her way, forcing her to squeeze past him a little.

When the girl had moved past he nodded to his assistant, "that will be all for the day, you can go once you are done with all your work."

He closed the door and turned, hoping to find the new girl standing obediently, facing his desk and the window behind it.
 
Eva was nervous as she was the new intern. Running the rules over in her head as she waited for the door to open. Hoping that she was dressed appropriately for her first day on the job. Soon the door opened and her new boss appeared. His voice was stern and not an approving smile. Eva scooted pass her new boss, though not making eye contact. She saw the tape on the floor and stood there. Hoping that she hadn't messed up already. Staying quiet as she waited for her boss to take his seat infront of her.
 
"I hope you have one foot on each strip of tape," he said sternly as he approached her from behind. "I expect to be obeyed at all times without question."

He placed his hand on her back, "this is not appropriate dress for this position. The shows are fine but the skirt is too long and the top..." he moved around to face her, "it doesn't show enough." His eyes stared at her breasts to tell he what he meant.

"Only top clients come to this floor," he spoke before she could interject, "and I expect a certain image from my Intern."

He moved to his desk and looked at the two tape marks at shoulders length apart from each other.

"It is your first day so I will be lenient on you," he ran his hands over the strips of tape, remembering the countless girls who had stood there bent over with their hands on the tape to receive their discipline. "But in future I won't tolerate mistakes, in fact it would just be best if you accepted your punishment before you even screw up, because you are bound to."

He stared into her eyes, "do you have anything to say?"
 
Eva listened carefully and was shocked she wasn't showing enough? Making sure to stand on the tape as her boss spoke. Nodding her head as she knew to reveal more. "I understand sir, I'll be sure to show more next time. As for my punishment, I will accept it at this time."she said. Eva was wondering as to what this punishment was.
 
Andrew raised an eyebrow at her eagerness, and then a slight smile cracked his lips.

"I like your enthusiasm and I can see you are going to do well at this company."

He stood and moved around behind her again, "now you have already signed your non disclosure agreement and terms of employment. That covers the intellectual property of the company as well as covering us from lawsuit by you."

He knew very well that no amount of legal documents could cover the company from the potential harassment he was about to inflict on his intern, he knew that legal jargon and the fear of fighting a large corporate machine would deter any problems.

"Keep your feet where they are bend over and place your hands on the tape on my desk."

He knew this would cause her ass to push out and press against his now aroused penis and he unzipped his trousers loud enough for her to hear, but then softly zipped them up again. It was a test to see her response.
 
Eva stood there listening close, as she watched her boss go to stand behind her. She looked at his desk, seeing the tape before her. Eva slowly leaned forward as her ass pushed out. Causing her skirt to rise a little, though hearing the zipper of his pants made her nervous.

However, she still stood there as she heard his zipper go back up. Wondering if that was to trst her or not. Now feeling that her boss was quite aroused. After all his boner was against her panties.
 
He let out a soft grown as he felt her rub against him

"I see you are very eager to go all the way for this company," he pressed up against her, "go the extra mile so to speak." He gave her one last gentle rub with his hard cock, before stepping back a little, "though more like the full ten inches in this case."

He wanted to reach down and lift her skirt, to reveal her choice of panties.

"But as much as I will be testing your dedication daily and stretching your capabilities to their limits, this exercise is about punishment, and I think a good spanking is in order. So if you agree please lift your skirt up and your choice of underwear will determine how hard you will be punished."
 
Eva kept her gaze on the window behind his desk. "Yes I am, Sir."she said. Blushing as she mentioned how big he was. Hearing his command, Eva straightened up before pulling up her skirt. Revaing her red lacy cheekster panties, that just hugged her ass nicely. Leanjng back forward before placing her hands back on the tape on the desk.

"Sir, do you mean...you'll be doing this everyday to me?"she asked. Eva was curious what else was going to happen because she knew he was rock hard. Though when he rubbed his cock against her, it turned her on.
 
"Yes my dear, your daily job will often require you to show your dedication in this way, but your oral negotiation skills will also be tested. I particularly like those sessions as I find most of my new interns choke on their words."

He stepped back a little to appreciate the view a little better

"A good choice, just enough ass exposed to punish, and what a nice tight ass, we may have to explore that in other ways."

Without warning he brought his hand down hard on her exposed arse cheek.

"Is it tight, or have you interned to a lot of eager men."
 
Eva immediately flinched after the spanking. "N-no..."she said. She soon rubbed her ass where he had spanked her. Eva wanted to pull her skirt nack down, hoping that only would spank her once.

"Oral negotiation?"she asked. Wondering if that meant she would end up sucking his cock. Eva was worried about what would happen to her. "Sir, may I put my skirt back down?"she asked.
 
"Well I would have let you, but you mover your hand from the desk without permission. So stay still and let me continue. You are being well paid for this job, and if you show some initiative it may not always end up this way."

Not giving her time to react he brought his hand down on her other cheek.

"Stay still, I know it hurts but show me you have the determination and you will be well rewarded. And I suspect you know very well what oral negotiations are, or would you like me to show you."
 
Eva flinched again with a pout look on her face. It hurt more this time, doing her best to keep her hands on the desk. Hearing what he said, Eva knew she would be sucking that cock of his. "And when would that take place?"she asked. Mainly because her panties were getting wet. The spanking was turning her on, hoping her boss wouldn't find out.

She was preparing herself for another spanking. "Sir, am I to only report to you? They didn't speak much on what the job all entails."she said.
 
"Much better dear, that is the type of obedience and discipline I expect."

He left his hand on her cheek this time, giving the warm skin a gentle squeeze.

"As for your job, you report only to me. I expect you to be available whenever I need you. So even if I call you in the middle of the night and you boyfriend is busy going down on you for the first time in a month, you will tell him to stop and report to me appropriately addressed and appropriately eager to please."

He was uncomfortably hard now, the spanking and her reaction definitely working on him. He wanted nothing more than to whip his cock out and fuck her hard, but he had to maintain control.

"God but your arse is amazingly tight, definitely the best I have had seen on any of my interns." He brought his hand down again on her first reddened cheek, "I want to show you so badly what it does to me, but I think that is too much for the first day...don't you?"
 
Eva liked the feeling of him squeezing her ass. "I understand sir but I'm single."she said. Hearing that, Eva got an idea and hoped he would like it. "But Sir, I would like to know. Can I please turn around and pull my skirt down?"she asked. Secretly she wanted to be fucked on his desk.

"I only ask because otherwise I can't see. I want to be able to do my job properly."she said. Though her panties had a nice wet spot from him.
 
"Very well, because you asked so nicely, but think your arse isn't going to pay for this concession at another time."

He unbuckled his trousers and let them fall to the floor. His brief soon followed releasing his rock hard cock in all its glory.
 
Eva turned around before fixing her skirt. Blushing as she saw his rock hard cock. "May I?"she asked. She couldn't keep her eyes off of his cock. Eva softly bit her lip as she waited for his answer. She shifted a bit as all she could think of was being fucked.
 
He had noticed her moist spot before she adjusted her skirt and he smiled knowingly.

He also noticed her eyes taking in his cock.

"Showing initiative, I like it."

He knew he must look a little silly standing there with his pants around his ankels, his groomed pubic hair showing the same sign of aging that his greying hair did. His swollen angry red cock protruding eagerly from below a tummy that was beginning to show no matter how much of his spare time he spend in the gym.

And there this pretty young girl, half his age looking at him as if he was all she wanted now.

"Go ahead," he said as he eagerly pulled his shirt off.
 
Eva soon smiled a bit before walking over to her boss. She knelt down, that now have him a chance to stare down her blouse. Eva ran her fingers over his cock before slowly licking him. Making sure to cover his cock before easing him into her mouth. She began to slowly suck him, taking in as much as she could. Eva sucked for a bit before feeling a tap on her shoulder. She stood up slowly thougg her fingers still on his cock.

"Sir, how did that feel?"she asked. Stroking him slowly as she wanted to get fucked badly. Feeling a hand push her skirt back up before rubbing her panties. That caused Eva to moaned softly before resting against her boss. Her 36c chest was starting to pop out of her blouse.
 
He let out a loud groan as her lips tried to engulf him. He wanted to shove his cock so far down her throat that she choked, but he was worried that may frighten her. She had already shown her eagerness to obey, a lot more willing than the ones before her had been at first.

He knew if he let her stay down there he would lose control, so he gently tapped her shoulder to indicate she should stand, but she kept working on his cock.

"It was passable," he said understating his enjoyment of her skills. "But I see you seem to enjoy matured cock," he grinned as he felt her wet panties.

He enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressing against his skin, "is it the thought of experience, or my power that turns you on."

He slipped his hand beneath her underwear and slipped a probing finger into her pussy. "Let us see how eager you are to please your boss." His finger began to probe around.
 
Eva soon blushed as she moaned out, loving that he slipped a finger inside. She nodded her head, loving the fact tha the was older. "The fact you are experienced. I like a man that knows how to fuck."she said. Her fingers soon stopped as she felt his finger go deeper. "Mmmm that feels so good. Please don't stop. Though I really want to be fucked by you."she said softly. Her cheeks were bright red as she just admitted that she wanted to be fucked.
 
He smiled, her eagerness arousing him more. Coating his fingers with her juices he pulled them out and wiped them over his manhood.

"My cock is thicker than my fingers but you should be okay."

Lifting her up easily he moved towards the desk and sat her down on the edge. Before she could react he reached down and pulled her panties down and off. Tossing them aside he pulled her knees apart unceremoniously and stepped between her spread thighs.

"But just remember this time is all about my pleasure."

He was so close to her that the tip of his penis was rubbing against her lower lips.

Reaching for her blouse he pulled it open, eager to see the underwear beneath and the breasts that promised so much.

His smile showed his appreciation just moments before he slid his cock in as far as it would go. Pushing her back onto the desk he began took up a slow deep rhythm.

"Usually I don't look at my interns in the eye while I fuck them, it makes it too personal."
 
Eva soon found herself on her bosses desk with a smile on her face. Moaning softly as she felt hisncick against her pussy. Her breasts were now on show in her lacy bra. Feeling her back on the desk, a bit confused. It was soon clarified though she was upset. Moaning once more as she felt him slide into her pussy. "Well alright Sir."she said. Though loving the fact that he was fucking her.
 
"My but my cock is big," he muttered, understating her own tightness.

He leaned over her now, gripping the edge of his desk for purchase as he thrust deeper and harder into her. He could feel her body squirm slightly as he began to truly fuck her. This was not love making, this was just fucking as she had asked for. He could see from the discomfort on her face she was not fully enjoying it, but he continued to thrust in deeply, causing the desk to creak slightly and guttural grunts to escape his lips.

Her tightness, the slight discomfort on her face, her beautiful face, everything was leading him to a quick ejaculation.

Dammit, why are you so perfectly beautiful to me he thought between to loud grunts.

"Fuck..." he stopped his thrusting, "this is why I should be taking you from behind."

He stood up, though his cock was still buried deep in her.

"Everything is so perfect about you, your face, your hair." He hastily freed her breasts from their lacy confines, "those perfect large tits." He looked down at her womanhood for the first time, "this young tight, smooth body."

He looked her in the eyes, "you actually want me to make love to you, don't you. You don't just want to be fucked by your horny boss until he cums and then left there unsatisfied."
 
Eva was uncomfortable but had to get use to his size. Though his words caught her off guard. "But you said this was for your pleasure but yes...."she stopped. Feeling her breasts bounce free as she thought about it. Eva soon sat up, "If it isn't too much to ask for......just flip me over. I don't want to upset you, Sir." She looked down, not meeting his gaze.

She wanted to please her boss not upset him. "If-f this isn't pleasing I will leave you for the day."she said. Eva truly wished he would keep fucking her.
 
"Of course it is pleasing, of course I like fucking tight young girls like you." He stepped back but held her hips so she couldn't move away.

"That is why I hired you, to fuck. Yes you may get some business knowledge and experience during your time her, and that may help you in life, it probably will."

Leaning forward he surprised himself as he kissed her on the lips, lingering long enough for it to show some feeling behind it. But before she could respond he pulled away.

"But what you will mainly do is bend over this desk and learn that your boss is a horny old man who likes fucking you."

He stepped away, admiring her with a little more than lust in his eye.

"So turn around unless you want to show your boss you want to be more than just his fuck toy. I know how to eat a pussy girl, but that choice will surely cost you at a later stage."
 
Back
Top