First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

I have been very busy with work and fun fall activities...:eek:

But good, thanks :kiss:

Well Winter's approaching..so thought I would take out my Scarfs. But not sure I would wear em this way ..in Public anyway ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Scarfs.jpg
    Scarfs.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 128
Hey there! Just saying hi again. Nice collection of pics, and very creative use of scarves. My only complaint - no pink scarf? :p Have a great week! ;)

Hey there! Just saying hi again. Nice collection of pics, and very creative use of scarves. My only complaint - no pink scarf? :p Have a great week! ;)

Hey Shai..long time..so have u YOU been? ;) . Thanks for the comments! Pink? Really?...lol ;)

Hey Shai..long time..so have u YOU been? ;) . Thanks for the comments! Pink? Really?...lol ;)

I'm well. :) Been very busy at work, and had some personal stuff to work out too. :) Not posting pics at the moment, but just saying hello to peeps here.

Pink - yeah! Haven't you heard - real men wear pink! :p :D Kidding aside, I think I liked the orange (?) scarf best - in terms of hue. ;) Take care & have fun! :)

Yes, that came out the best!! I guess I played around with the other 2 a tad too much ;). Might repost these. Hope u got everything worked out :)

Could I borrow one of those scarvs, please? It's chilly here tonight and I think it would warm me up. That and the sight of what would be left covering you..NOTHING!!! :eek: :devil:

Lol ;)

Well Winter's approaching..so thought I would take out my Scarfs. But not sure I would wear em this way ..in Public anyway

attachment.php

So much to catch up to, and loving it:nana::nana::nana:
Love the ass pics, want to pinch and nibble it, can I :D
But ohhhhhh the scarf pics, are so great, smiling here among other things;), and euhm you always can wear them for me:)

And looking lonely in the shower can I join YOU, I will bring a fluffy towel.

Have a great Monday sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

So much to catch up to, and loving it:nana:
Love the ass pics, want to pinch and nibble it, can I :D
But ohhhhhh the scarf pics, are so great, smiling here among other things;), and euhm you always can wear them for me:)

And looking lonely in the shower can I join YOU, I will bring a fluffy towel.

Have a great Monday sexy.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Haha always love your comments EM! And its a Big YES, Si, Oui, to all your questions ;)
Hope you had a great and naughty weekend :rose:

Just dropping in to say Hello! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine was a slow one. Haven't posted in a while..I guess its one of those times when I am waiting for my next wave of inspiration. Hopefully it will come sooner than later ;)
Ciao for now :)

Hey :)

Sorry ........ haven't dropped by in awhile but am very glad I did this evening ;) hope all is well and you had a lovely weekend ;)

I haven't stopped by in quite a while, but you're looking as sexy as ever. I love the scarves! I hope you have a wonderful Monday. :rose:

Hey :)

Sorry ........ haven't dropped by in awhile but am very glad I did this evening ;) hope all is well and you had a lovely weekend ;)

Hey Elaine how are you doing? Hope the "two" of you are doing well! Yeah weekend was alright..uneventful :rolleyes: . Do take care :rose:

Hope you're having a nice, relaxing time, sweetheart :kiss:

Ahh the Monday blues. Oh I haven't posted in a while..its one on my inspiration-less streak going on I guess. :eek:

I haven't stopped by in quite a while, but you're looking as sexy as ever. I love the scarves! I hope you have a wonderful Monday. :rose:

Hey Stranger, yeah its been a while! Hope you're doing well. I love the lil quote in your Sig. I wanna ask you..do YOU live by that? If you do, I think you have conquered the way to live !! :rose:

Hey Stranger, yeah its been a while! Hope you're doing well. I love the lil quote in your Sig. I wanna ask you..do YOU live by that? If you do, I think you have conquered the way to live !! :rose:

Thank you, it's one of my favorites and I certainly try to live by it. Some days trying is the most that we can ask of ourselves though. Especially when others try to take over our world with their own loud thoughts. :rose:

Just dropping in to say Hello! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine was a slow one. Haven't posted in a while..I guess its one of those times when I am waiting for my next wave of inspiration. Hopefully it will come sooner than later ;)
Ciao for now :)

Hey sweetie, for sure hope you will inspiration again soon.
For now, relax, have fun, and know I m still love browsing through the pictures you posted so far.
Your amazing.
Sweet :kiss::kiss::kiss:

(and love it that I can make you laugh with my silly comments ) ;)

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for sharing your Denim pic collages on the "Men in Jeans" thread, they were amazing and sexy.

Checked out your pics here and I'm loving your artistic style. So many favorites but I love your "Risque" set, "Getting Ready" set and the "Denim" sets of course ;)

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for sharing your Denim pic collages on the "Men in Jeans" thread, they were amazing and sexy.

Checked out your pics here and I'm loving your artistic style. So many favorites but I love your "Risque" set, "Getting Ready" set and the "Denim" sets of course ;)

Thanks for reverting back personally Dee! Really appreciate it. Yeah I just combined the various pics I co-incidentally had wearing jeans! Easier to view that way anyway ;)
Glad u liked the sets u mentioned although my personal Fav is the Perfume Set. Was fun but also hard to conceive!
I guess I am waiting for my next streak of inspiration so I can post more. Until then "Watch This Space" :):rose:

Hey Everyone! I am back after a short sabbatical ;) Nothing to post today, but will start snapping one of these days! I feel a creative streak is just round the corner!
However I have created a blog, after seeing some members do the same . I have uploaded some older sets to start the blog. If you feel like checking them out, here is the link

http://ironman200033.tumblr.com/

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Last edited:
Back