Strap-on experiences

Strap-on Sex

I have had the pleasure of being bent over for a woman with a strap-on. It is a wonderful feeling to have my ass filled and to have her hands on my hips, pulling me onto that hard dildo. Having her run her fingers up my back and grabbing my hair as she fucks me hard.

i've always had fantasies of being dominated by a women or girls (being the sub) but a strap seem like the line for me. I'm not gay and it just seems like it would be painful i think i'd be to afraid to ever try it or ask for it.

Being fucked in the ass by a WOMEN has nothing to do with being gay (or not) the clue being that a man being fucked by a women is perfectly heterosexual.

My fiance has been fucking me on occasion with a strap for some time. We both enjoy it alot. 2 things happened recently that i enjoyed.

1) She decided to pull out her new phone with a video recorder on it hold my legs up and recorded her POV of fucking my ass then she handed it to me and had me watch while she continued doing it to me.

2) I finally came without her so much as touching my cock. After a nice long strap on session with lots of positions and a plug in her ass she took the magic wand and put it between the strap on and her and came while she was fucking me(I had been wanting to feel that for a long time and damn it was nice) it made her buck her hips and lean forward and the way she was pressing in me and her tips rubbing softly against my cock made me cum without even being stroked once. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had. I made her get out of me and take the strap on off and I fucked her like a man who was dying and needed to get off one last time. She was so wet it was dripping off of her. That was an awesome afternoon.

wow!

My fiance has been fucking me on occasion with a strap for some time. We both enjoy it alot. 2 things happened recently that i enjoyed.

1) She decided to pull out her new phone with a video recorder on it hold my legs up and recorded her POV of fucking my ass then she handed it to me and had me watch while she continued doing it to me.

2) I finally came without her so much as touching my cock. After a nice long strap on session with lots of positions and a plug in her ass she took the magic wand and put it between the strap on and her and came while she was fucking me(I had been wanting to feel that for a long time and damn it was nice) it made her buck her hips and lean forward and the way she was pressing in me and her tips rubbing softly against my cock made me cum without even being stroked once. It was one of the best orgasms I ever had. I made her get out of me and take the strap on off and I fucked her like a man who was dying and needed to get off one last time. She was so wet it was dripping off of her. That was an awesome afternoon.

You managed to have my complete fantasy! Sounds wonderful! I hope she enjoyed and will manage her orgasm without the extras just by fucking you. Imagine her having a squirting orgasm all over you as she cums.... Something to work towards?
Thanks for sharing!

You managed to have my complete fantasy! Sounds wonderful! I hope she enjoyed and will manage her orgasm without the extras just by fucking you. Imagine her having a squirting orgasm all over you as she cums.... Something to work towards?
Thanks for sharing!

Anytime. I doubt she will come just from fucking me alone. We tried a feeldoe. We ordered a medium but that thing was to big for my ass and she tried it in her pussy just to see and she said it was uncomfortable in her as well.

I want to try the feeldoe slim but after spending $70 on a toy I never got to use I am hesitant. But she looked so damn sexy walking around in it with no harness at all. She could walk jump and spread her legs for me to touch her clit with no harness in the way.

I am actually planning some fun this weekend. I bought her a camera that takes video and I want to get recorded again with her fucking me.

i've always had fantasies of being dominated by a women or girls (being the sub) but a strap seem like the line for me. I'm not gay and it just seems like it would be painful i think i'd be to afraid to ever try it or ask for it.

Just use a smaller strap on. If you can expect a woman to take a dick your size in her ass she should be able to expect the same from you.

I have used a dildo on myself, and I admit I do like the feeling. I have tried to get my girlfriend to try it out, but she's just not into it. I keep trying tho...

I know a lot of peope who see this as a submission thing, but I'd much rather enjoy it as two people who are just pleasuring each other instead of a forced thing.

To entice my gf, I did try writing a story about it... Actually I wrote two, but I'll only include 1 here...

She lifted up from his chest, scooting towards the edge of the bed. "I gotta pee" she announced. He admired her naked form as she moved to put on her bathrobe. "Nice butt" he said to her. She looked back, smiling at him, saying "Yeah? It certainly feels nice after what you just did to it." She winked at him, then left the room.

As he lay there, he thought back to what they had just done. How he enjoyed sliding his dick deep into her ass, how filthy she sounded when she told him to stick his fingers in her cunt at the same time. How lucky he was to have such a hot incredible woman, willing to do just about anything.

After a few long moments, she came back into the room, being sure to lock the door behind her. She moved to his side of the bed, reaching down to rake her nails lightly over his chest. "Baby, do you trust me?" she asked. "Implicitly" he answered.

From the pocket of her robe, she produced a black scarf. "Lie still" she said, as she placed the scarf over his eyes. She lifted his head, tying it securely behind his head. Her hands returned to his chest, her nails scratching and trailing down towards his stomach. She lightly tickled the area right around the base of his dick, making him jump and shudder. She continued scratching her nails along his limp dick.

She wrapped her hands around his ankles, pulling him towards the edge of the bed, his knees bending, and his feet touching the floor. Her hands rubbed and scratched around his thighs, working their way back up to his crotch. She firmly gripped his still limp dick, squeezing and kneading it. He felt her wet mouth circle his flaccid head, her tongue lavishing wetly all around.

His dick started to grow in her mouth, one hand still squeezing the expanding shaft, her other rubbing and squeezing his balls. She pushed her mouth lower, swallowing his dick deep inside her throat, her tongue rubbing along the underside of his cock. She let go of his balls, after a firm squeeze, her fingers tickling and raking against the small area between his balls and asshole.

Slowly she moved her mouth up and down, spit oozing from the corners of her mouth. She rubbed the spit into his shaft, removing her mouth to rub fully his entire shaft and head. She put her fingers into her mouth, salivating heavily, then moved her finger to his bum. She circled lightly around his ass, her other hand slowly and tighlty stroking his cock.

He moaned when she pushed her finger into his ass, twisting it while pushing it in. "Lift your legs," she said. He pulled his knees up, resting his feet on the edge of the bed. "Wider, spread your legs wider" she whispered. As he did so, she pushed her finger deeper into him. He felt her wet mouth lower itself again onto his throbbing cock, her finger moving in rhythm to her sucking mouth.

He moaned again when he felt her slip two fingers into his ass, once more removing her mouth from him, but continuing to rub his shaft wih her other hand. She pulled her fingers from his ass, telling his to remove the scarf from around his eyes. She stood at the edge of the bed, still wearing her bathrobe, but her eyes were intent, boring into his own. She began to untie the bathrobe, pulling it open to reveal herself to him.

She now wore a black corsett, her tits pushed up, overflowing the corsetts cups. Black silk stockings, long black silk gloves. Around her waist she wore a garter, and a black shiny strapon dildo. She winked at him, moving around the corner of the bed to his side. She gripped the dildo around the base, pointing it towards him. "Suck it" she said.

He lay there, unsure if he wanted to play this game or not. She reached out, gripping his dick, squeezing it almost painfully. "I said suck it" she commanded. He started to protest, but she squeezed his dick even harder. "I'm in control here bitch, and I said to suck it" She pushed her pelvis forward, thrusting the head of the black dildo against his lips. She removed her hand from his dick, reaching down to cup his balls. "Suck it" she said again, this time squeezing his balls.

He gasped at her ruthlessness, the pain tingling in his sac. "Ok, ok" he said, raising himself up a bit, opening his mouth. She pushed the head of the dildo into his mouth. "Hmmmmm, yeah bitch, suck my cock" she said, her eyes never moving, watching him suck the dildo deeper into his mouth.

"Make it nice and wet baby. Hmmmm, that's it, suck it, lick my cock." Her hands moved back to his shaft, rubbing and squeezing it. She suddenly released his dick, pulling the dildo from his mouth. She moved back down to the edge of the bed, reaching down to lift his legs. "Now you're going to feel what I feel when you fuck my ass" she said. He wanted to protest, but when she began to rub the head of the dildo against his asshole, he lay back, pulling his knees up more, giving her better access. He watched between his spread legs as she gripped the dildo, spitting against the head. She leaned down, spitting a big wad of saliva against his spinchter, and rubbing it all around with her dick.

She looked up at him, winking again as she slowly began to push it inside him. He moaned as she pushed just the head in, moving it back and forth slightly. "You like that slut? You like my cock in your ass?" she asked. "Mmmmmmmmm, yes" he whispered in reply. She began to push more of it into his ass, and she moaned as well. "Oh baby, this is soooo hot, seeing my dick push into your ass. It's like I'm in complete control of you." She moved forward again, the black dildo pushing even deeper into him. She began to pull it back out, watching at his tight hole gripped at the dick.

Slowly she began to fuck him deeper, one of her hands reaching up to grip his rock hard cock. Slowly she stroked it up and down, moving at the same rythym as her fucking. "Talk to me you filthy slut, tell me how much you like my cock in your ass" she ordered.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned, "fuck me with your big black cock. How big and hard you are, mmmmmmm, I love your cock baby." Deeper and faster she fucked him, her hand moving quicker up and down his own cock. She leaned over from time to time to spit on his dick, making it nice and slippery for her stroking hand. "Uhhhhhhhh, yes.... yes, fuck meeeeee" he gasped as he arched his back. His cock swelled just a bit more, before it began to pump out his cum. Long deep thrusts, she continued to fuck him while milking the cum out of his cock. It splashed and dribbled all over his belly, some spurts reaching up to his chest. He grunted and groaned, one long loud groan as the spurts of cum lessened.

She released his dick, and holding his legs, pushed her dick into him deeper, leaving it deep inside him. His asshole tightened and quivered around the dildo, and his arched back loosened up, falling back to the bed. With one quick pull, she pulled the dildo out of his ass, his body once more quivering and shuddering. She walked to his side, scooping up some of his cum from his belly, and pushed it toward his mouth. She smeared his own cum all over his lips, pushing inside his mouth. He sucked the cum off her fingers, moaning all the while.

"Baby, someday I'm going to stand here, at your side, and watch you take a real black cock into your ass," she said as she leaned closer to him. She licked his lips with her mouth, tasting his cum there. "I want to see you with cum oozing from your asshole baby, then you'll feel exactly as I do when you fuck my ass." She pressed her open lips against his, her tongue pushing into his sucking mouth.

I lost my anal virginity to me X in the early 80's when strapon sex was taboo. I was already her sub and she practiced physical discipline on an as needed basis which was quite often. We read an article on strapon sex in an adult magazine which hooked both of us to do it. we bought a cheap plastic harness and dildo that was sufficient enough for her to take my cherry. Screwing me doggy style over several pillows until I came she didn't stop there and kept doing me for another 15 minutes because she loved the powerful feeling of having a cock strapped to her crotch! The dildo became a main part of our bdsm sessions from then on!

A few weeks back, the girls and I threw a bachelorette party for a friend getting married this October. Before heading out to the club, a sex-toy party commenced. Impishly, I asked the saleslady if she sold any toys for men. "Whaddaya mean?" She blinked the question with complete astonishment, and the entire basement roars with embarrassed laughter. Shrugging rather innocently, I grinned. "Anal beads, prostrate massagers, strap-ons. That stuff?" Again, the chours rang into the heavens. "Nope, can't say as I do, sorry." Deadly serious, I admit to everyone, (apparently), "Unfortunate, that." "AH HAHAHAHAHAH, buwahahaha!" rings in my ears. As usual, I chalk the reactions up to just being different from "most" women.

Suddenly, and invariably, the girls all begin peppering me with the same question phrased in different ways: 'how do you get him to do that?!' Did I mention I can be quite blunt? "Flip him on his stomach and give him a rim job. He'll figure out that it feels wickedly delicious." They stare at me in disbelief, and I can't help but chuckle. The next third-degree query surfaces: 'don't you worry that he's gay?!' :rolleyes: "No. He *enjoys* my pleasure and his, if that makes sense. Anatomy lesson time, girlies...and so on." All the while I'm pondering why in the world they wouldn't sell toys for men as well. *shrugs*

I decided on a prelude to the strap-on via a solid finger fucking. Blah...incredibly hot, that backdoor virgin. Moans mixing with the katydids, his entire body quaked. I love and respect that man above all others; any wonder why we'll be celebrating 14 years this month?

Thanks to all who've shared. This thread has been so much fun!

I lost my anal virginity to me X in the early 80's when strapon sex was taboo. I was already her sub and she practiced physical discipline on an as needed basis which was quite often. We read an article on strapon sex in an adult magazine which hooked both of us to do it. we bought a cheap plastic harness and dildo that was sufficient enough for her to take my cherry. Screwing me doggy style over several pillows until I came she didn't stop there and kept doing me for another 15 minutes because she loved the powerful feeling of having a cock strapped to her crotch! The dildo became a main part of our bdsm sessions from then on!

wow !

A few weeks back, the girls and I threw a bachelorette party for a friend getting married this October. Before heading out to the club, a sex-toy party commenced. Impishly, I asked the saleslady if she sold any toys for men. "Whaddaya mean?" She blinked the question with complete astonishment, and the entire basement roars with embarrassed laughter. Shrugging rather innocently, I grinned. "Anal beads, prostrate massagers, strap-ons. That stuff?" Again, the chours rang into the heavens. "Nope, can't say as I do, sorry." Deadly serious, I admit to everyone, (apparently), "Unfortunate, that." "AH HAHAHAHAHAH, buwahahaha!" rings in my ears. As usual, I chalk the reactions up to just being different from "most" women.

Suddenly, and invariably, the girls all begin peppering me with the same question phrased in different ways: 'how do you get him to do that?!' Did I mention I can be quite blunt? "Flip him on his stomach and give him a rim job. He'll figure out that it feels wickedly delicious." They stare at me in disbelief, and I can't help but chuckle. The next third-degree query surfaces: 'don't you worry that he's gay?!' :rolleyes: "No. He *enjoys* my pleasure and his, if that makes sense. Anatomy lesson time, girlies...and so on." All the while I'm pondering why in the world they wouldn't sell toys for men as well. *shrugs*

I decided on a prelude to the strap-on via a solid finger fucking. Blah...incredibly hot, that backdoor virgin. Moans mixing with the katydids, his entire body quaked. I love and respect that man above all others; any wonder why we'll be celebrating 14 years this month?

Thanks to all who've shared. This thread has been so much fun!

Very well said!

From the sherriff's office of Manatee County, Florida:

{{ A sheriff's arrest report from Dep. Small stated "Jantavia Taylor and Tamara Cadet are girlfriend/girlfriend and have lived together as a family unit for over a year."

On Monday, August 15, 2011, at about 9:45 p.m., Tamara came home; Janatavia was already there.

Tamara said she and Jantavia became involved in an argument and that Jantavia grabbed a knife from an unknown location and began to chase Tamara with it. Tamara said it was a kitchen knife.

She said she was scared of being injured by the knife, so she ran out of the house, with Jantavia chasing her. She ran a city block before Jantavia stopped chasing her, the report said.

When Dep. Small interviewed Jantavia, she said she did not chase Tamara with a knife and the only thing that she threw at Tamara, trying to strike her, was a female sex toy, described in the report as a "strap on penis."

The sex toy was located across the street in the yard of another residence.

Jantavia was arrested and charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery. }}

Last Night

Tacos and margaritas...
Crepes with gelato, berries, and chocolate...
We each wore a strap-on...
Mine did not stay on long; only until she tied me to the bed and blindfolded me.
Then I was hers...all hers.....

I have girls who'll do it to me, I just need to get one, I'm really not sure what I'm looking for and I'm one of those guys who likes to get the best value.. Yes, I'm totally bargain hunting for a strap on. It's been a fantasy for a while, it's a pity that a finger doesn't do the same for me, I dunno, maybe it doesn't go deep enough? :p

I have girls who'll do it to me, I just need to get one, I'm really not sure what I'm looking for and I'm one of those guys who likes to get the best value.. Yes, I'm totally bargain hunting for a strap on. It's been a fantasy for a while, it's a pity that a finger doesn't do the same for me, I dunno, maybe it doesn't go deep enough? :p

If you have the girl,, you are almost all the way there !

If

If she pushes her fingers in hard enough it will go in deep enough. You may end with more then you expected!!

If she pushes her fingers in hard enough it will go in deep enough. You may end with more then you expected!!

I agree. Have her poke around (lol) some more and see if she can find that magic spot. I swear mine moves around sometimes. lol

Hi everyone. Older submissive male in NE Massachusetts. Would love to meet up with a local (or near local) woman for strapon play.

Back