Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsmiawallace

thank you for reminding me. As with everyone of us, it is easy to forget just how "talented" each one of us is.
 
Summer_Savory


my minion is the destroyer of all that is... when he isn't sleeping

:rose:
 
Ember Faye

I can't think of a better hobbie to have if I were you;)
 
I like sex... but what guy doesn't right?


really though sex is great... even better when there is love involved.

let's take a moment to think about how great sex is.










As a guy I would LOVE to know what sex feels like to a woman. Sometimes I feel as if you women really, I mean really enjoy it. I mean... the last time my wife and I had sex I went to go down on her and she stopped me. I was like... "what?" and she said, "I just want to fuck"

wow... "I just want to fuck" She just wanted to feel my erect cock slip past the folds of her wet pussy. She wanted to feel me slide in and out... feeling the weight of my body on top of hers as our hips meet... and then separate over and over again.

The cool thing is watching her face as I run both arms under her back and cradle her head. Watching her eyes close as I slide back deep inside her... holding her head as I close my fingers around a fist full of hair... wanting to kiss her so deeply.

"I just want to fuck... don't worry about me... just FUCK me... FUCK me HARD... like I KNOW you can."
 

Attachments

  • facing.jpg
    facing.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 98
in black and white...
 

Attachments

  • into the night b&w.jpg
    into the night b&w.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 513
kinky shy girl said:
*nodding*

oh my, what lovely pics to accompany your sexy words. :rose:


yep... without love sex is kind of like a more complex version of masturbating.


thank you ksg:rose:
 
y=mx+b said:
Ember Faye

I can't think of a better hobbie to have if I were you;)

:kiss:

As a guy I would LOVE to know what sex feels like to a woman. Sometimes I feel as if you women really, I mean really enjoy it. I mean... the last time my wife and I had sex I went to go down on her and she stopped me. I was like... "what?" and she said, "I just want to fuck"

and I feel the reverse. I would love to know what it feels like to fuck a girl. I want to know what it would be like to have a penis and be on top of a female or behind her and slidding into her. I somewhat know what it's like to "fuck" rather than "be fucked" when I do so to hubby...but it's still not the same. I want to know what it's like with a female. Of course, even if I ever have the opertunity to be with a female, I'll still never know what it's like from a male perspective.

and sometimes I want the same thing. I just want him to fuck me.
and sometimes I just want to suck him off...and sometimes I want to play Mistress like I did this eve, and take the dildo to his ass and stroke him till he comes, and I ask for nothing in return :p


always wonderful when you pop in sweets....love the new pix
:kiss:
 
y=mx+b said:
mrsmiawallace

thank you for reminding me. As with everyone of us, it is easy to forget just how "talented" each one of us is.

I wish I knew first hand about some of your "talents."

Awesome pics and writing, as usual.
 
Has been a mighty long time since I stopped in and posted on my own thread.

Oddly... I don't have any pics, or much to say really.


So I will leave you all with a wish of a happy fourth. May wellness and joy be with you as will be my thoughts.

thank you mia for the bump

Pink... :rose:
 
I started peeking after you posted on my thread that time.. thank you again.. I really enjoy your thread.. not just the pictures but your thoughts also, just.. the whole thing, thank you :rose:
 
y=mx+b said:

I also want to credit the following for also being here for me:

kinky shy girl
Summer_Savory
mrsmiawallace
la mariposita
HM57LDT
anniebug
*~sekzee1~*


I know that it is such a generic way to say thank you, but if I were to take the time to tell each and everyone of you just how important you are... not so much for the sake of this thread... but to me personally, it would forever and a day to do so.

You all deserve more thanks than I could possibly give.



I have jsut popped into your thread after a considerable absence & found once again myself stunned beyond belief at your beautiful heart felt words.

You are truly sexy inside & out!!

:kiss: :kiss:
 
I just had to get this out of me

“Please…”

I’ll never forget it.


She looked into my eyes and with a voice soft, full of anticipation said… “Please…”

A single red candle flickered in the corner of the room and she was sitting on the edge of the bed looking up at me. Though the light was dim I could see her eyes as plain as day.

She had the most beautiful eyes.

I stood there… I don’t know for how long… it didn’t matter because she was there, she was with me, and the short distance between us made me want her all the more.

“Please…” she said.






“Please touch me.”



On the night stand was a vase, half full of water. Submerged deep into the water were the stems of three fully bloomed roses. The water surrounded the stems and embraced each one with all that it could.

The roses, vase, and the water stood alone as one.

The candle flickered.




Slowly I walked up to her. She softly fell back, holding herself up with braced arms. The hand quilted comforter gently gave way under her palms, and her hair fell back, what didn’t fall back scattered around her breasts, still covered by the black spaghetti strapped dress she bought a week ago last night.

I took a final step forward, knelt down, brought my hand to her cheek and softly cradled her face with it. She let out a stuttered sigh, closed her eyes and turned her face into the palm of my hand.

Her skin was soft and warm. She kissed the inside of my hand and it was then when I felt what she was feeling… the love she had for me…



was real.





good night
:rose:
 
Finally, something to de-lurk over. 100% hetmale here, but big probs for your handle and bio. Funniest thing I've seen all day.

Thanks for the laugh!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top