Palemoon's Wondrous Lunar Cavern

palemoon2035

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Posts
2,474
Standing in the warm glow of the pale white light that fills my humble home. I slide the last of 58 oval shaped mirrors into two carefully etched slits in the sheet of charcoal gray rock. Finally, the last mirror. Almost instantaneously a beam of bright white light reflects from one mirror to another and then to the next. With each reflection, it becomes smaller and more focused; until finally... It hits the last mirror and then shines off through the hole in the moon rock, out into space, towards the earth. The bright moon beam finds its way to The Lounge. It is much like a beacon. It is the doorway to my home. The only way one can travel from Earth to the Moon. After months of careful consideration, I open my home to all those who frequent Lit. I’m ready to share my own personal space. I welcome everyone.

I live on the Moon for reasons I will explain later. I am not of this Earth. I have always called The Moon my home, though I spend much of my time on Earth with my friends. I have always enjoyed the solitude of my cave on The Moon, but I have grown lonely and I would enjoy the company of a friend from time to time. More importantly, I want my friends to enjoy the many comforts of this loving home of mine. A cave is misunderstood as being dark and damp. The Moon is misunderstood as being a lifeless round rock… But there is more warmth and peace on The Moon than one could imagine. My home, a cave just below her surface, is comforting and safe.

The cavern is wondrous. The walls are made of smooth white rock that almost shimmer, as the white light given from the clear crystal sconces reflects off of them and fills the room. In the main great room, there are a couple micro suede red and black sofas.

green-cave-house-in-arizona.jpg


Sitting on the marble coffee table off to the side will always be my journal. It is brown leather bound book with 8.5x11 pages, made from recycled paper of course. It is a place where I can write my story ideas or share thoughts form my friends to read. Next to it, a smaller sleek black book, also full of blank pages. Here, I welcome my friends to write and share their thoughts. Perhaps they will leave a message for me to read. That will surely make me smile. Of course there are plenty of books to read in the library. The walls and floor of this room are made of wood, laid over the rock.

217812_425346640849494_507425308_n.jpg


Should there ever be a time where someone simply doesn’t want to sit of the couch, comfy sofa, there are bean bag chairs. Why bean bag chairs? Because they’re fun! One of the most attractive features about the great room is the stream which runs through it. The water is crystal clear and always a nice cold 39 degrees.

640px-Lake_Cave_Underground_Stream.jpg


How does the moon have water? Where did it come from? I asked my Mother Moon one day. She told me long before the Earth even gave life, Mars was a wondrous planet with vast oceans. One day, Mars asked Mother Moon to take some of his water and make it pure and clear, as there was no other heavenly body in this solar system that was so pure as Mother Moon. The day she accepted some of his water, the Sun released a massive solar flare. Mars’ atmosphere was already thinning, due to the weak pull of its magnetic core. One flare was it all took to wipe the atmosphere away. The oceans dried almost instantly. With its dying breath, Mars told Mother Moon to keep its water safe and pure, forever.

Next to the stream in my cavern is a small grove of apricot trees. The only trees on the Moon. I don't understand how they grow underground, though the water gives them all the life they need. It always bares fruit for those who are hungry. I have barrels of apricot nectar for anyone who wishes to drink it. If you have never had it before, do try some. It is delicious.

stock-photo-apricot-tree-with-fruits-in-the-summer-55940569.jpg


Also, also the wall of the great room are several racks of red wine. Though, I ask that if you do drink some, drink it sparingly. It is quite difficult to get wine from Earth to the Moon, even if one does travel by moon beam.

There is a stereo in the great room. I do hope my friends leave music for me to listen to. How I love to share music. Also, hanging just above the stereo is the American Flag which the kind human space explorers left for us over 40 years ago. I hang it here, not because I’m a patriot, but because I like old things. After all, they aren’t coming back for it anytime soon anyway.

Just down the hall is my bedroom. This is my private sanctuary. The solid oak arched door is always locked and only those who I invite are ever welcome inside. There are also two guest bedrooms. Anytime one needs a place to escape to for some rest, they can sleep here.

412178_5.jpg


All you have to do now is stand under the moon beam and you will find yourself in my home. Please stay inside though. My Mother Moon will provide you with all of the oxygen you need inside the cavern, but once you step through the mouth of the cave into the cold, lifeless space of the outside, you will not survive.

I welcome you all.

Palemoon :rose:
 
Last edited:
The moonlight carries me away to another world. I set foot in the quiet world and can feel I may be the first visitor to this place, surprising. At first gravity starts to play mean tricks on me, but I give it a stern look and my feet plant themselves back on the ground.

I explore a little not seeing the owner of this place just yet and find myself in a cavern filled with cold water. Just looking at it makes me shiver. I almost want to take a dip, but I feel like I might end up spoiling it somehow. I settle for sitting cross legged at the water's edge and just taking in the unique feel of this place.
 
Sitting in solitude in my bedroom. It has been years since I last opened my home to visitors. I have forgotten how to be a hostess. Lost in my thoughts, dozing off... I almost don't hear his presence. Then, I jolt awake. Someone is here.

Opening the door and looking over to the great room. The trickling of water echos through the cavern. I see someone. A familiar face. A friend of a friend.


"Hello, Erlind. Welcome...please...help yourself. The water is hear for drinking. You cannot taint it. My Mother Moon keeps it pure, always."

I take a seat down next to him.

"What brings you here?"
 
I'm lost in my own thoughts and it takes me a little bit to respond. Before saying anything I lean over and dip my hands into the chilly waters. I cup them together, bring the cold water to my lips and drink deeply. It chills me a little, but feels good.

"Thank you. I saw you open your home and wanted to see it. I'm glad I'm welcome. I know I don't know you well, but I wanted to stop by."
 
Looking at you, curious as to why you are drinking from the stream that way...

"Oh, goodness gracious. I'm so sorry."

Walking over the the cupboard, I grab a tin cup that looks to be something out of the middle ages.

"Here use this"

Sitting down next to you, still in my sheer night gown.

"I'm glad you came by. I have to much to share and I wanted everyone to feel welcome."
 
"Sorry. It just seemed right to drink it that way," I tell her taking the tin cup looking at it curiously, "but I had not expected this. This is good too."

I fill the cup about halfway and hold it in my lap. I'm not sure what to do other than sit here and drink so that is what I do.

"I always liked looking at the moon, but as beautiful as it is, it always seemed cold and harsh to me. Why here?"
 
I walk over to the table and pick up my journal. The pages are still blank. Showing it to you.

"I will write it here, very soon. I have quite a story to tell. I had to begin by showing my home and where I come from. I am a Lunar Queen, you see. Few know of us. I'm sure you are familiar with the Elvish, Vampires, She-Wolf, Werewolves, Druids, Nagas, Gnomes, etc."

Takes a deep breath as I try to list all of the mythical creatures in just one.

"I am not human...well...I'm half human. It is quite a long story, but this is where I was born. I live here with my Mother Moon."
 
"A story I hope to read when its written. There is a lot to discover in places like this and I wouldn't want to miss anything."

I take another sip of the cool pure water. And look at her, she's meant to be seen in the moonlight. I smile softly.
 
Smiling. I enjoy meeting new friends. My skin almost glows. I'm very pale, but when I'm on the moon, I radiate a bright, unnaturally white glow.


"Forgive me, I must go to my room for a bit. I have something to take care of before the night is over. You are welcome to stay though. I will return later."
 
I nod.

"I may be here, I may not. We'll find out. I'm kind of a Schrodinger's cat in that way. Either way, thank you for your hospitality Moon."
 
Standing in the moon beam, I close my eyes and feel my body float away. Seconds later, I'm home again. It has been days since I have returned to sleep in my own bed. I breath in deeply, enjoying the sweet smell of apricots. Though, the scent I'm enjoying more are the flowers I was given. Taking the vase full of day lilies, a gift from a dear friend, I place it in the middle of the coffee table for all to see.

Slipping off my gown, happy to be naked at this moment. Not because I'm hoping to seduce a visitor, but simply because I'm home and I wish to be in the nude. The crystalline lights reflecting of my pale skin. I take a seat on the edge of the creek. Dipping the tin cup into the water. The cup with a bent handle looks to be ancient, though, the truth is I stole it and two others from a Renaissance fair last week. Their are much more modern glasses in the cupboard from Ikea, but I like my tin cup collection better.

I take my journal and begin to write. The trickling sound of the Crystal stream soothes me and helps me to be creative. I'm wondering what I will come up with now. All the while, i'm waiting for someone. I know I can get lost in my thoughts now, and perhaps, come up with a story, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking of someone. I can't wait until I see her tonight.

No...I just can't write. She's all I can think about now. I walk over to the window which is more of a misshapen hole in the rock, looking out into the the earth. I place my eye on the eyepiece of my telescope, looking to the Lounge. Gazing at all of the lovelies who are there right now. Wondering...
 
Stitting on my comfy couch, writing away. Lost in my thoughts. I hear a shuffling and the sound of a metal box opening and closing. Such a beautiful sound. I have mail. Messages in my box. Something from a lovely shewolf. Oooh, but even better... A one liner from a horny man. Oh, this is going in to my hall of fame. Smiling as I frame it and hang it on the wall next to, "Can I see your tits."

It is time to travel. Alas, I won't be home long to entertain any visitors. That is ok, I shall be back later. For now, I must return to earh and meet someone for dinner.
 
Last edited:
*In the forest, the moonbeams dance with me. It's late summer and time to dance naked and free in celebration. Another summer is counted in my many years, and with it comes wisdom and experience, and a slightly clearer understanding of the nature of things than before. My body dances in the beams. My spirit sings a song of joy, and I am lifted up....

Finding myself in a wondrous crystalline cavern, I look around in wonder, breathing deeply of the apricot scented, richly oxygenated air. It is so invigorating, just what I need. I wander through the passages, soon finding myself kneeling next to a clear pool, cupping my hand to take a sip.*
 
*Hearing the foot steps of someone walking over the warm rock. Looking over, seeing my dear friend. Watching her cup her hands and take a drink. Realizing this could become an ongoing problem. I don't know why people don't ask for a cup. Walking over to the kitchen and opening the cupboard, I make quite a ruckus as I move ceramic mugs and tin cups. If she didn't notice me before, she certainly did now. I take 7 mismatched mugs and cups and place them on a tray. Walking them over to the bank of the stream, clinking, I place it on a large rock that seems to act as the perfect table. Taking one of the old tin cups, I hand it to her.*

"Here you go, dear. It is much easier if you use one of these."

*Dipping my own cup, I bring the cold, refeshing water to my lips.*

"You're drinking water that came from Mars you know. It is quite surreal when you think about it. Most people, human and elf alike, can't really wrap their head around it."

*I can't help but admire her naked form. I stand and stare for a moment. How I just love nudity. I giggle as I slide the straps of my gown to each side and let it fall. Now also nude, my fair skin almost glows from the light which shines from the many crystals around us. I then walk over and dip my toe in the water. It is freezing. I am suddenly covered in goosebumps.*

"And... If crystal clear water from Mars, flows beneath the surface of the Moon. You certainly could understand how it has some magical qualities."

*I bending over, then crouching down, I slip my naked body into the stream. A piercing chill flows through me. I let out a shriek.*

"eeeeeek"

*A second later I am overcome with warmth. The water instantly feels the perfect temperature.*

"Come on in. Skinny dip with me. It is quite invigorating!"

*I lean my head back as I do a sort of sloppy back stroke towards the deeper end of the flowing water, leaving a wake of naked Palemoon.*
 
Last edited:
*I look up at the approach of my hostess and friend, my eyes lighting up in recognition. I accept the cup from her with a smile, dipping another refreshing drink from the pool as she explains it's origins.*

"My eyes behold you with great joy, my friend. And my heart sings a song of happiness to be with you. The water is very good, nice and cool. But you said we were on the moon? The last thing I remember I was dancing in the moonbeams shining through the forest canopy. This is a magic I've never known before. But it brought me here to you; that's all that matters."

*My eyes widen in surprise and delight when you shed your dress, and I admire your body as you slip into the water with a gasp. That it is brisk is clear, not only from the taste I just had, but also from the delightful reaction of your body.

Your invitation to join you has me beaming in anticipation. Water has always been the most sensuous element to me, and I love being wet. I need no further encouragement, setting aside the cup and diving in without hesitation. My body cuts the water cleanly, and with a few graceful strokes underwater, I surface with a gasp next to you. The invigorating temperature makes my body respond immediately; my nipples growing hard as stones in an instant. But as my arms slip around your neck in greeting, the warmth of your body comforts me.*


"You have a beautiful place here, Moon. The perfect place for a beautiful woman to live."
 
*Beaming with excitement as I see you accept my invitation. Before you even surface I feel a jolt of sexual energy, feeling the water give and tremble as it makes way for yoirs body. Grinning as I see you surface. My own pale pink nipples have been hard the moment I felt the cold chill of the water with my toe. Now, though, I am quite sure that they remain hard for a different reason.*

"I am glad you didn't require much convincing. You will find this water keeps you warm, but is still cold and refreshing to your lips."

*Taking my hands and cupping them together, I take a sip of chilly 38 degree water. (we use Farenheit here on Mother Moon). I take my arms and place them on your shoulders. Holding you as we stand in the crystal stream.*

"I assure you, you are on the Moon. You wonder how you got here? It is somehwat magical, though all magic is simply misunderstood science. You were traveled by moonbeams. Much like 'beaming' in Star Trek. The beam disassembled you and reassambled you here. Of course, you must have a loving energy about you, or else you cannot travel here. Consider it a sort of security system to ward off any hateful or devious individuals. You, my dear Thyri, have quite a loving energy. I do hope my distance and method of getting here doesn't intimidate you or others I want all of my friends to come visit. Now, come here, you."

My shoulder grasp morphs into a hug as my arms slip around you and I pull you close to me. Giving you a tight hug, naked bodies pressing into one another. Then I simply push away and continue with my sloppy back float further down the stream. I suppose, as deep as it is, it is more of a creek.*

"I have much more of my story to tell. I will write it one day in my journal. For now, let's swim and be naked!"

*Motioning my head towards the table holding my journal. I look forward to sharings my story and other thoughts with everyone.*
 
"I've never needed much persuasion to get wet. ;) Some have even accused me of being more Naiad than elvish. But you're right, the water feels warmer now that I'm close to you."

*Treading water this close to you, my legs moving and occasionally caressing yours under the water. Your arms around me bring an inner warmth that suffuses me, bringing a flush to color my cheeks.*


"Well, it's certainly the longest journey I've even taken. But when the destination holds the promise of company as wonderful as yours, I'd travel any distance."

*Reveling in your embrace, all too soon ended, I laugh cheerily as you swim away, then follow with a grin. My body twists and turns in the water, feeling the way it caresses me like a lover. It truly is enchanted, gently buoying me as I glide smoothly through it, twisting and curling like an otter. I pause beside you, noticing the journal you mention.*


"I think your story will be one for the ages. But it's still a tale in the telling. I, for one, look forward to hearing more of it."
 
(Interlude)

Sometime long before my friend Thyri came to visit, or perhaps sometime long after, I take a moment to write down my thoughts. I light a few candles,, all scented with pleasing pumpkin spice. Sitting on my comfy red sofa, the room lit only by my candles and a low reading lamp, I pull out my jounral and turn to one of many blank pages. I jot down my idea for a new story thread:

Elusive Office Romance (working title) - The story of two married women, both in their early to mid 30s, who seek more and more to explore their sexual desire to be with another woman. Both find eachother online and share many a lesbian sexual fantasy via chat. Both on their phone while at work. Not realizing they both know eachother, working in the same building, jus on different floors. The story would focus on how they just keep missing eachother. Then, they find out they have been just a hundred feet from eachother everytime they had logged onto yahoo or lit. The story could continue with their relationship turning from fantasy to reality. It is a vanilla story. It is simply about romance and lesbian love.

Smiling, happy to have written down this idea. I close my journal and set it aside. I sit on the couch, closing my eyes, taking a long nap. Wondering what other ideas I have lost somewhere in my imagination.

(end interlude)
 
*Blushing as you flatter me. Making me feel so loved. I was going to tease and float away in hopes you would chase me, but as you say such wonderful things I can't help but swim towards you and wrap my arms and legs around you. Holding you again. My little red curls tickling your tummy.

"Oh my, you would travel any distance? You make me feel so fabulous!"

Leaning in to nibble your ear. Softly nibbling. Then I giggle and push away again. Swimming backward down the stream. Leaving a wake for you to follow.

"I have been thinking a lot about my story. Where I came from. Where I am going. How much my friends have meant to me recently. I feel so loved. It makes me so giddy. I just want to sing..."

Rleasing loud, happy notes, my voice echos through the cavern as I let out several la la la's and oh oh oh's. I look to you and laugh. I swim back towards you, enjoying the feel of the "warm" water all over my naked pale body.

"we can stay in here all night you know. I don't care if I turn into a prune as long as I turn into a prune with you."
 
*I enfold you in my arms, helping to support you as you wrap your arms and legs around me. For an impulsive moment I lean in closer, my lips just brushing your cheek in the lightest of kisses.

Ah, but is it too soon?

And then I feel your teeth, nibbling gently on my ear, so sensitive to such stimulation. Despite the warmth of the caressing water and your bodily embrace, I shiver as the ripple of sensation tickles along my spine.

You swim away again, flirty and playful, and I follow. This is a game between us, and I play it eagerly, diving under the water to follow your wake. I catch up to you once more, and wrap your legs in an underwater hug, tugging mischievously and placing a kiss on your hip. Then, swimming away, I change our roles from pursuer to pursued, surfacing a little distance away, just in time to hear your singing.

A joyful laugh slips from my lips; the water really is exhilarating! When you return to me it is to the welcome of my embrace again, this time my kiss upon your lips as my violet eyes meet yours.*


"Yes, we could stay; I do enjoy it. But I wouldn't mind sitting with you for a nice chat for a while. You could rest your head on my lap while we talk."

*Taking your hand in mine, I lead us to the edge of the stream, emerging into the relatively warm cavern air. I offer a hand to help you out and pull you into another hug. As we embrace, my hand slips a little lower, teasing the curve of your bottom before rising to the small of your back to pull you close to me.*


"This is very nice. Is there a special place you'd like to sit together?"
 
*wondering what you have in mind. I let you take my hand and help my out of the water. Our bodies in yet another naked embrace. I feel a little tingle as your hands slip over the top of my backside. I love the feel of naked wet skin. Though youbkeep my so warm, I feel a subtle chill from the open air, reminding me that wet is wet. I reluctantly pull away and walk over to a walnut chest. The worn lid squeaks as it opens. I pull out two fluffy white towels, each with a Holiday Inn logo circa 1980. Throwing you one.*

"I like old things."

*Drying myself off, showing you my back and wiggling my bum as I finish and throw the towel aside. Offering my hand once you finish drying off too.*

"I would love to sit and chat in the library. I don't think intellect and sexuality is as separate as people think."

*finding a place on the sofa, scooting over to make room for you.*
 
So is the oxygen generator run on fairy dust or moon beams? I found some but I don't think they will work...

dXaco.gif


</randomness>
 
Last edited:
*Hearing the voice of the lovely HotKittyGirl. I look over and see her. My face lights up and I practically leap towards her and give her a giant hug before she disappears*

"Well, the oxygen... You see, there is no atmosphere on the Moon so... Well, there is this shield... It's just always been here and... Well, I know I have a book around here somewhere that explains it."
 
A wolfling comes wandering in her hand a small black velvet box. Housed inside of the little jewelry box is a small pendant, something that screamed Moon Lady whenever the Wolf saw it.

So the wolf comes wandering, bearing her gift in one small hand. She doesn't attempt to enter the Moon Lady's cavern...instead she leaves the gift where it will be easily seen...and departs.
 
*wondering what you have in mind. I let you take my hand and help my out of the water. Our bodies in yet another naked embrace. I feel a little tingle as your hands slip over the top of my backside. I love the feel of naked wet skin. Though youbkeep my so warm, I feel a subtle chill from the open air, reminding me that wet is wet. I reluctantly pull away and walk over to a walnut chest. The worn lid squeaks as it opens. I pull out two fluffy white towels, each with a Holiday Inn logo circa 1980. Throwing you one.*

"I like old things."

*Drying myself off, showing you my back and wiggling my bum as I finish and throw the towel aside. Offering my hand once you finish drying off too.*

"I would love to sit and chat in the library. I don't think intellect and sexuality is as separate as people think."

*finding a place on the sofa, scooting over to make room for you.*


*I accept the towel with one delicate eyebrow arching at the logo, then a slow grin. Drying off, I follow your example and toss the towel with yours, then take your hand and accompany you to the couch. Snuggling down beside you, I take your hand in mine, stroking the back of your hand with featherlight strokes of my fingertips.*

Have you ever considered how the stories we write and role playing in general are like metaphors for life?
 
Back
Top