Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

Mark couldn't resist her aching hot need, he felt her scoot her hips forward and allowed his face to sink more deeply into her. He began to explore more deeply inside her with his tongue. Occasionally he allowed his tongue to wander over her clit and he enjoyed the way she gasped with pleasure every time he did so. Still he took his time, he was going to make certain that Marie would never forget tonight.
 
Soon as Marie felt his tongue she sign letting out a moan she loved his tongue on her licking her teasing her he lick inside her pussy moving to her clit she push her hips toward his mouth wanting more needing more,she loved how he pleases her,

Soon she pushed him away and got to the floor and bent over in front of him parting her legs she moan " Fuck my wet pussy right here in my kitchen" She looked back at him he was nice and hard and she wanted it in her now she make him never forget tonight.
 
Mark stood there, enjoying the feeling of Marie's hot saliva cooling on his cock and her even hotter pussy juices cooling on his face. He looked down at her, her incredible body already starting to glisten with sweat, her face flushed with desire, and her eyes hungry with need.

She lifted her tight ass in the air, waggling it seductively and her pink pussy lips were just visible, begging for his cock. The fact she wanted him to take her, right there in her husband's kitchen, just lent a hint of dark enjoyment to their white hot lust for one another's bodies.

Mark knelt behind her, taking his time, savoring the moment. He grasped her incredibly tight ass firmly in his hands, fondling it briefly before giving it an experimental smack, "you like that?" He teased, starting to rub his cock up and down her slick crack.
 
Marie was bent over the counter her legs spread from him her pussy wet she was so turn on she waggle her ass for him begging him to take her right now in a kitchen she shares with her husband.

Was wrong she knew but he was so hot standing naked behind her she waited then felt his hands grabbed her ass feeling it then smack it she moan pushing her ass back feeling his cock start moving between her crack she tried moving up she wanted it in her pussy she was so wet wanting him so bad.

She moan " Yes am i naughty?" She laugh abit she reach in between stroking his cock pulling his cock putting it inside her wet pussy she let out a loud moan he felt so good back inside her.
 
"Oh shit," he gasped as Marie cackled and her hand slipped between her legs, grasping his cock and pointing it into her. Her pussy was so incredibly slick that, although he had intended to tease her more, he slipped right into her as she pushed back against him. Her tight pussy rippled and squeezed, hot as a furnace on his erection as he found himself beginning to slid in and out of her. She moaned and he could hardly complete a sentence himself, "y...you're so...eff...effing naughty." He spanked her harder this time, first with one hand, then the other. "Y...you know...you like it!" He worked up to a steady rhythm as he pumped into her now. "T...tell me how you like it," he gasped.
 
Marie's knee got week as he began to slid in and out slowly at first then picking up speed she moan out each time he slid in her deeper at time she parted her legs more holding onto the counter as she screamed out in pleasure then felt him start spanking her ass over and over she moan out louder feeling the pain and pleasure of it she moan out to him " Oh fuck yes i love it.... Im so ...fucking...oh god naughty... slap that assss ...while you..fuck me" She couldnt stop moaning with him slapping her ass and pounding her wet pussy she wouldnt forget tonight with him he would leave her ass red but she love what he was doing and he loved it too.
 
"I love spanking your naughty ass!" He half shouted as he showered a series of sharp smacks on her jiggling bum. He pounded her harder, leaning forward of her sweat slick back to kiss her on the mouth. He could tell she was on the verge of coming. He restrained himself, knowing that she could orgasm many times more than he could, and he moved one hand from her waist, down to her clit, starting a slow massage under the pad of his index finger.
 
Feeling him spank her ass more she knew she would cum soon and as he started pounding her harder he lean up giving her a kiss then her head went down she scream out again and again then felt his hand on her clit started rubbing

She moan " oh god I'm cumming spank my naughty ass " She soon grab the counter as she cum hard on his nice cock.God he knew her real good she never cum hard with her husband only him.
 
He felt her come, clamping down on his hard cock and imagined the expression of almost painful ecstasy that came over her features in such moments. In reality, he could only see her violently shaking hair as she clutched the counter in a white knuckled grip and bucked against him. He found himself slapping her ass over and over until it turned red under his assault. Still, he bore down and slowed the pace of his own thrusting enough to avoid coming himself.

Finally she began to relax. He pulled out and walked round her, crouching down to kiss her full on the lips, then, taking his face in his hands, he looked her hungrily in the eyes. "That's one..." he teased, giving her a wink and a little gesture toward his still throbbing cock, now soaked with the juices of her orgasm. "We have all night, where to now my love?" He loved being surprised by the products of her dirty imagination even more than he loved living out his own fantasies.
 
She was surprised she cum so hard the feel of him going hard and slapping her set her off she loved he still knew how to make her so turn on she forgot they was both married.She clam down and felt him turn her and pulled out she sign feeling so empty without him.

She kissed him back she still had want in her eyes she knew and so did he cause he didn't cum yet he smiled asking her where to now she smiled she wanted to do it all place in her house her husband would never do with her she knew Mark would.She looked in his eyes "The shower remember our times in the shower me on my knee then pushing me against the shower wall fucking me then bend me over" She could feel her legs she got down and lend him by the hand to her shower feeling so sexy around him his eyes with so much want so much need.
 
Mark's throbbing erection hardly flagged at all as Marie led him by the hand to the shower. He loved fucking her in the shower and the idea that he was going to have sex with her in absolutely every room of the house she shared with her husband was so incredibly wrong...and it turned him on all the more.

He stepped under the hot spray with her, pulling her into an embrace and kissing her hungrily, his penis pressed comfortably against her soft abdomen, his hands roving over her back and perky ass as the water rapidly soaked their hair and slicked their bodies. "You're the best Marie," he complimented sentimentally as he felt not just horny, but content with her in his arms.
 
Once in the shower he pulled her in his arms and kissed her his hard against her his hands roving over her body then her ass he had made red mins ago.She kissed him back so hungrily her arms around his neck she moan feeling his hand on her she grew wet she was so horny for him just being with him in his arms she pulled back " You are" Stroking his cock before turning placing his hand on her breast " I'm so wet for you"Taking one of his hand down to her wet pussy while grinding her ass on his hard cock.

She moved his hand on her wet pussy and bend over placing one hand on the wall looking back at him made him enter 2 fingers inside her she moan out " I love you touch" She smiled.
 
It was heavenly, Mark had one hand on her magnificent tit, playing idly with her had nipple between his fingers, while the other two fingers slid in and out of her tight pussy, pleasuring her. The fact that her pussy was so wet for his cock only made him want to enter her even more, but he decided to continue using his fingers for awhile. Even as he pleasured her he rubbed his cock over her smooth ass cheeks, keeping it hard for her. "You want me to fuck you some more baby?" He teased, "You like my fingers in your tight pussy?"
 
She moan at his fingers " yes i love your fingers inside me' Moaning out the pleasure he was giving it her she wanted more she was so wet so turn on " oh yes fuck my pussy with your fingers please" Grinding against his cock with her ass she always felt this good with him he knew how to please her maybe next the washer so hot." Harder please" She screamed out.
 
They say that the mind is the most powerful sex organ, that was certainly true for Mark as he felt his cock growing even harder, if that was possible. He continued to rub it idly against the dripping flesh of her backside, but the primary stimulus was the way she squealed as he fucked her with his fingers. He resisted the urge to take her right then and continued to thrust in and out of her with his hand while his other hand tweaked playfully at her dangling nipple. He could tell she was going to come soon.
 
Oh fuck me she moan out she wanted to cum on his cock as good his fingers felt his cock felt better it give her more powerful orgasm and she wanted him to lift her body up and fuck her she love him fucking her that had that going for them they knew how to please each other and she knew he wanted to fuck her.And he soon would over and over.
 
Mark couldn't hold back any longer, the way she was moaning and begging drove him wild. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy at last and slid his cock deep into the now familiar place. He began to fuck her hard, slamming into her and pressing her against he wall of the shower with all the strength the slippery floor would permit him. "I love fucking your tight pussy Marie!"
 
She moan at him pulling his fingers out but soon his cock was inside her her legs went around him she screamed out as he started fucking her hard,her tits bouncing up and down she loved his cock deep inside her she scream " oh yes fuck my pussy"
 
Mark was certain their moans and their...vigorous, activities could be heard through the thin apartment walls. He wondered briefly what the neighbor's would think of their outwardly demure lawyer neighbor. He smiled as she told him to fuck her harder. Whatever it was would probably be true...

The friction of her tight wet pussy, combined with her hungry expression and bouncing tits became too much for him. He knew he would be able to come at least twice tonight, so he didn't fight it too hard. "You want me to come in your married pussy Marie?" He asked in a strained voice as he quickened the pace of his thrusting.
 
Marie felt so good so right her body was on fire with need with want she had to have him deep inside her and he was fucking her hard and fast she knew their moans was loud she was glad her neighbors was away from the house but their moans if they walked out they could hear them she knew they would come soon.But she knew alittle bit later she get him hard again what she loved they do it 3 times in one day but she cum more.

" Oh yes cum in my wet pussy" She cried out and soon she was screaming out her own orgasm her head threw back as she cum she felt in heaven her husband don't giving her any she hated but with Mark she felt wild she felt like herself and he would love anything she did.
 
Mark felt himself pushed over the edge as Marie's lithe body tensed and shuddered with orgasm, far more satisfying than Stacey's wet noodle sex. He felt himself explode inside her, thrusting deep and releasing spurt after spurt of his cum. "God I love fucking you Marie!" He enthused as he finished his climax. He pulled out of her and handed her a towel, he loved watching her dry off and he couldn't wait to find a new spot.
 
She moan feeling him cum inside her she loved the feel of it ,they fish washing up then got out she dry off looking at him,She throw her towel down moving close to him she smiled "Next is on the dryer"She pulled his head down to kiss him she wanted him so much years not having him it was like when they was together couldn't keep hands off each other.She wanted his touch.
 
Mark felt Marie's hot, slightly damp body fold into his own. They were both still heaving from exertion, but already he felt a tingling in his cock suggesting it could yet be made ready for more. He kissed her and she suggested the dryer. God that sounded hot, but perhaps a little foreplay first? "Lead on," he said, not knowing the layout of her apartment and thinking about all the naughty things he wanted to do to her as she showed him the way.
 
She smiled wanting more from him she was in heaven of his cock he was so good he knew what she liked and she knew what he liked and together they was so good together she looked at him and walked out the dryer was back of the house they had to walk though kitchen then a hallway So they had a walk and they was both naked.
 
Mark stared at the nude Marie's tight, swaying ass as she pranced toward the laundry room. He felt his softened member start to engorge once more though it still had a long way to go. When the arrived, he waited until her guard was down, then lunged forward and picked her up, plopping her on top of the dryer, moments later he was pushing her thighs a part, wanting to taste her pussy again, not minding that their might be a smattering of his own cum there as well.
 
Back
Top