Prostate Massage

heavyejaculator

Really Experienced
Disclaimer: Apologies if this has been covered before. First post too so PLEASE don't flame!!!

This is something that I am very much into, it's a big turn on and is incredible to witness the amount of well ... precum that can be produced. Admittedly it can be used as a method of depriving a participant of an orgasm (which incidentally I am not into) but used in conjunction with masturbation/sex it general can provide an IMMENSE and very erotic orgasm.

So ... are other men keen on this practice but more interestingly are you women out there turned on by this and like to administer this?

xxx

I've never tried this, but I'm totally gung-ho about giving it a go.

Basically, I am interested in anything that can lead to bigger and better orgasms for my partner(s). :)

Never tried it but I am definitely keen on trying... good subject... I am pretty sure there's a Domme or two around here with experience on this...

wolf2002 said:
Never tried it but I am definitely keen on trying... good subject... I am pretty sure there's a Domme or two around here with experience on this...
or a slave or two :cool:

Done the right way it moves beyond precum and produces an orgasm without ever going near the cock of the usually happy recipient. :D

Catalina :rose:

catalina_francisco said:
Done the right way it moves beyond precum and produces an orgasm without ever going near the cock of the usually happy recipient. :D

Catalina :rose:

Never underestimate a slave or two... :cool:

But how does it work...? Wasn't the evil charm of a prostate massage that it causes ejaculation without orgasm (the infamous milking)...

wolf2002 said:
Never underestimate a slave or two... :cool:

But how does it work...? Wasn't the evil charm of a prostate massage that it causes ejaculation without orgasm (the infamous milking)...
it can be done two ways...with or without pleasure involved.

I've been curious about this too.

I just don't know about fucking around with my ass too much...

Marquis said:
I've been curious about this too.

I just don't know about fucking around with my ass too much...
it doesnt have to be internal...although that works better.

Kajira Callista said:

Okay, who's in favour of KC giving a crash course... :: raises both hands ::

Kajira Callista said:

Deeply massaging the area between balls and ass right?
I know I get a very good response when I do this.

laurel-marie said:
Deeply massaging the area between balls and ass right?
I know I get a very good response when I do this.

But how deep feels good and how much is too much??

Yeah you can reach it from the outside, and it feels kinda nice, but it does also feel a lot better from the inside, It's just harder to reach from the inside unless you have a partner. With my current.... equipment, I've managed to get it a few times, just not very well, I really need a better toy, mine's a piece of crap.
As for milking, doesn't a male have to be chaste'd for that to work? or is that optional?

Anal beads

Reminds Me of a time, long ago when I was about 18 or 19, I had an older lover (about 28 or 29) who was very adventurous. She like to stimulate My prostrate when giving head, one time she convinced Me to let her her try anal beads, it blew My mind while I blew My load! Never had that expereince again, butt it might be fun to try again. Now that I think about, Carla was probably one of the best lovers I ever had. Here's to Carla wherever she may be!
:devil:

From the outside

Okay everyone....I hope this helps.

From the outside you need to press on and or massage the area between the balls and the anus. That area....I can't remember the technical term...is right above your prostate.

Before you start make sure you have lots of foreplay so you are VERY hard....it makes it much easier.

Have your woman press on that area with three fingers. For me the pressure is fairly hard especially for a woman. You...the man...will feel like you have to urinate. That is how you know you hit the correct spot!! It might take a while to find it, if it is your first time but no hurry just explore and play.

Once you have found it, have your lady massage the area with pulsing strokes....soon you will start to feel your prostate react....and eventually you will orgasm!!

It is very INTENSE if you jack off at the same time WOW!!!

ES

Damn, is there really something magic here that I've never experienced?

*nurse outfit is on*

*white latex glove snaps against her skin as she pulls it on* Who's going to be my first test dummy, eh??? It's time for a prostate orga-.. err, exam!

eroticspank said:
Okay everyone....I hope this helps.

From the outside you need to press on and or massage the area between the balls and the anus. That area....I can't remember the technical term...is right above your prostate.

Before you start make sure you have lots of foreplay so you are VERY hard....it makes it much easier.

Have your woman press on that area with three fingers. For me the pressure is fairly hard especially for a woman. You...the man...will feel like you have to urinate. That is how you know you hit the correct spot!! It might take a while to find it, if it is your first time but no hurry just explore and play.

Once you have found it, have your lady massage the area with pulsing strokes....soon you will start to feel your prostate react....and eventually you will orgasm!!

It is very INTENSE if you jack off at the same time WOW!!!

ES
thumb for external massage works better...it is stronger, at least in my case...tiny light circles, slowly pressing harder, making the circle bigger works best for me as well.

Killishandra said:
*white latex glove snaps against her skin as she pulls it on* Who's going to be my first test dummy, eh??? It's time for a prostate orga-.. err, exam!

<bends over>
;)

Killishandra said:
I've never tried this, but I'm totally gung-ho about giving it a go.

Basically, I am interested in anything that can lead to bigger and better orgasms for my partner(s). :)

This is pretty much how I feel. The lover and I are looking into it, and slowly working our way up.

sphynx's dragon said:
<bends over>
;)
lol, Marquis is in this thread Draggie, you might wanna watch yourself :devil:
*runs and hides before Marquis sees the above post*

heavyejaculator said:
Disclaimer: Apologies if this has been covered before. First post too so PLEASE don't flame!!!

This is something that I am very much into, it's a big turn on and is incredible to witness the amount of well ... precum that can be produced. Admittedly it can be used as a method of depriving a participant of an orgasm (which incidentally I am not into) but used in conjunction with masturbation/sex it general can provide an IMMENSE and very erotic orgasm.

So ... are other men keen on this practice but more interestingly are you women out there turned on by this and like to administer this?

xxx

My experience is, that it is a nice complement to oral sex.......Quite nice.

Back