Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

• Want to come back for more?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
I continued to pound her from behind, my body ramming into her with every thrust. Her walls were constricting around my cock with every thrust. My cock was beginning to throb with pleasure. "I don't give a fuck if you come," I said. "I'm not doing this for you - you're here to serve me, bitch. You're just a hole for me to fuck." As I said this, I could feel her pussy shudder and tighten. She was close to coming. "Your pussy belongs to me. I can fuck it as I please. It's here to make me come, and not the other way around. That's why I'm your Master, and you're my bitch." I reached around and grabbed at her breasts, still fucking her from behind. "Your tits are mine, your cunt is mine, and your ass is mine. And I'm going to use them as I please."

I picked up the speed, filling her tight, wet pussy. "If you're going to come, I'll let you come now. But only because I'm not done with fucking your pussy yet."

God - I could feel my orgasm approaching fast - your hot length was stroking every sensitive point and I knew that I was going to come hard

I tensed my body as you sped up your thrusts my orgasm only a thrust away and then BANG

The force of it sent my body into spasms as you held my hips hard between your fingers as I bucked and rocked with pleasure a scream escaping my lips as I continued to push hard against your thrusting sex

I knew I wasn't ready for another one and tried to relax, my muscles contracting as you continued to pump inside me

Her body started to convulse wildly as her body was rocked by an intense orgasm. She spasmed and screamed, then her body went limp, exhausted from the pounding I had given her. I continued to fuck her for a few more strokes, then I pulled myself out. I pulled her off the desk, and knelt her down in front of me. She practically fell down, she was so weak in the knees. I pushed my cock back into her mouth. Despite how exhausted she was, she was still eager to accept my whole length. In fact, she seemed more eager, as she slurped up all her own cum. I felt my balls constrict, and my shaft begin to pulse. I grabbed the back of her head, and fucked her face as hard and fast as I could. I was going to fast that she couldn't service me with her tongue anymore, so she squeezed my shaft with her lips as I pounded her throat.

Finally, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, just in time for my cum to shoot out, spreading my cream over her face. A thick line ran down her face between her eyes, down her cheek, and dripped off the side of her face. Another blob spread over her mouth and lips. I put my cock back in her mouth and got her to suck me clean, and clean up any remaining cum.

I pulled myself out of her mouth, and did up my pants. "Look at you," I said again. "On the floor of your office, on your knees, with our shirt off, your skirt flipped up, and your legs dripping wet with your own juices. You've got my cum all over your face. You're my slut, and I can do anything to you,"

I walked towards the door of her office. "I'm leaving for the rest of the day. I think I've earned the day off. When I come back tomorrow, I expect to have my office ready for me on the 15th floor."

"In fact, I expect you to be in my office waiting for me when I arrive tomorrow morning at 10:00. You can be there to present my new office-warming gift. Make up whatever excuses you need to to be there, but make sure you are." And with that I walked out the door.

Before closing it, though, I turned around. "Oh, and enjoy your trip to the bathroom to wash of my cum. I like the idea of everybody in the hallway seeing you with my load on your face. Or maybe you'd just prefer to wear it on you for the rest of the day."

The feeling of you continuing to pump my still throbbing pussy was just - sooo delicious

I was almost disappointed as you pulled out but I let you push me to my kness as you fed your hot tasty length into my mouth, my fingers scratching gently your sac as you slid back and forth between my lips before you pulled out my tongue licking my lips as you exploded

hot streams of young juice exploding all over me - spalshing onto my skin before it ran down sticky and hot into my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts - I held onto your strong thighs as you continued to milk your juices before I pulled you closer and licked your sticky and sweet tasting juices - oh you were a good juice - I needed to enjoy your come as I was going to drink lots of it in the future

I watched as you started to dress, my fingers caressing my still aroused nipples, spreading your come onto my fingers before lapping that up too

Even as you commanded your new 'toys', I knew exactly which office you were going to be put in - my special office - especially equipped

I watched the door close, my body satiated for the moment - my heartbeat still racing fast - the adrenaline kick better than any drug

You thought you had me around your little finger - huh

I contemplated bringing Ingrid in to clean me up and to make me unwind, but thought better of it

I made my way to the back of my office and pushed the panelling aside revealing my private bathroom and small dressing area

I checked the digital camera feed and sped the file back five minutes - perfect - picture quality, lighting and sound were excellent - I knew what I was going to enjoy later tonight

I showered, changed and asked Ingrid to bring lunch - the sushi still at a perfect temperature

I smiled, Ingrid didn't say or display any emotion - of course she had guessed, but she knew her place

Now I would have to run a quick check on who the hell this guy is

I pulled an image and sent it to HR

I organised for the new office and Ingrid smiled her knowing smile 'No problem Kris - It will be taken care of'

Last edited:
I went home that night, and immediately flopped into bed. I didn't sleep though, I just thought about the days events. It wasn't to masturbate, though thinking about it all did arouse me, but I was just stunned at how the days events went down. As I thought about everything he did, the less and less I believed it. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen tomorrow...

The next day, I came in to work at 10:10. Hopefully, Kris had been waiting for me since a bit before 10, so she will have been there waiting a while.

I took the elevator up to the 15th floor. I didn't at all expect to find an office waiting for me, and I didn't even believe it when I saw it. Right there, next door to her office, was a door with my name on it. I was stunned. I walked through the door, and Kris was there waiting. This was too unbelievable. I kept my cool. "Hey, bitch," I said. "Good to see you knew what was best for you."

'Nice of you to join me Tom' I said coolly in response to your welcome

Ingrid had told me when you had entered the complex - later than you had planned - typical male rebellion - I laughed to myself - so predictable

I closed the door behind us and watched as you looked around the large office - I could see how thrilled you were

'Now young Tom - a few rules if you don't mind' I started

'Firstly, I can take everything away faster than you can add 2 and 2 - so don't ever break the rules of your contract'

'You will complete your responsibilities here on the 15th floor with professionalism and in the best interests of the company at all times. In certain circumstances you will be required to work longer than other staff members and this is to be between you and the company alone

Secondly, at all times you will report to your Senior Manager with respect and professionalism - any lapse of this will not be tolerated

Under no circumstances, is any activity, business or otherwise to be spoken, reported or communicated to any third person without senior management approval'

I watched you slowly stop to listen, your swagger cut back, your thoughts being mustered

'Have you any questions?'

'I'll take that as a No - please sign here, here, here and here

HR will issue you with the necessary pass and authorization codes

I have to leave now for a 10:30 meeting

I will be in my office from 12:30 - please make a time with Ingrid to see me at 12:30 for lunch

Anything else?'

I turned and walked out - pulling the door closed quietly behind me

I knew that Ingrid would relay Tom's next moves - a digital video feed was permanently connected in Tom's office

I was pleased, Tom's CV was not bad and given the right mentor - he could be a real asset to the company - as well as a suitable instrument for my own pleasure

As she was giving me the standard promotion speech, I nodded and went along with it. The things she were saying were fair, after all - this was still a job. And it was after all, a job that I was competent enough for.

Still, there was a definite air of contempt in her voice. She was still acting like she was superior to me. It wasn't an attitude I enjoyed, but it was definitely one I could understand. She was still my boss, as far as the workplace was concerned. As far as other matters are concerned, I'm sure we would sort that out at our 12:30 meeting. She eventually stepped out the door.

I sat down at my desk, and admired my new office. It was large, but nowhere near as large as Kris's. I looked at the long list of e-mails on my screen. It was large, but nothing I couldn't handle in a day. Kris had obviously allotted plenty of time in my job description for other activities.

Working diligently, I glanced at the clock, 12:30 had already rolled around. I still had some e-mails to work through, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I stepped up from my desk and walked down the hall. I walked past Ingrid, giving her a nod. She told me Kris was in the office waiting for me. I stepped in through the door, and Kris was there waiting for me, as expected. "Alright, ready for our meeting," I said.

A lot happening today - just how I like it

One of our major competitors had stalled on the delivery of the their new release and the market went wild - we managed to buy in a 10% investment through one of our trading subsidiaries as well as a place on the board

Things were looking good

Ingrid buzzed me that the 12:30 was set up and that everything looked to be working out on the TF - the Tom Front - I smiled

At 12:30 on the dot - getting better - you knocked and entered

'How are you settling in to your new role?' I asked warmly

'Is the workload too easy? - I wanted to ease you in to the position - I have plenty of things for you coming up' I said smiling

'We have just got a foot in the door with Games Inc. and I want you to handle the due diligence on the company - analyse and report back to me ...

I will have our Finance department give you full support on this - let's see what you can do'

'That should keep you busy for a while'

'You can go now' I instructed - waiting to see what you would do

As she was giving me my instructions, I waited patiently for her to finish. When she beckoned me to leave, I merely closed the door behind me. Without saying a word, I walked over to her desk. "Alright, now that our business meeting is done, it's time to have our other meeting." I stepped around the desk behind her. I said "Get up, bitch." and I picked her up by the shoulders. I stood behind her, breathing down her neck. I lifted up the back of her skirt, to expose her sexy thong. I pushed her torso forward slightly, so she was sticking her hips out, then slapped her hard on the ass. "I'm going to come back through your door at 12:45 for our next appointment, so you'd better be ready. Here's how it's going to go down."

"First, when I walk through the door, I'm not going to knock, so you'd better be all ready and waiting for me. I expect you to be on your hands and knees in front of your desk. You're going to greet me with 'Good afternoon, Sir. What can I do to please you?'. Second of all, you're not going to be wearing this," I said, as I snapped the band on her thong. "I want to have unobstructed access to your pussy and ass." I spanked her again, then lowered her skirt.

I walked around to the other side of the desk. "Have I made myself clear?"

To my happiness, you closed the door and came back.

Shivers ran through my body as you got closer, closer, my body already tensing, anticipating your touch - your masterly, in command touch.

As you pulled me up and lifted my skirt my body felt like a 1000 volts passed through - your hand smoothing my cheek before smacking me hard - my cheek burning with pleasure

As you completed your instructions I listened intently my eyes scanning your body for any telltale weaknesses - no - you were feeling stronger today - more confident

'Yes' I responded - leaving the Sir / Master off

A look of displeasure crossed your face, noting my disobedience - you made for the door and pulled it closed behind you

5 minutes to get ready - I pulled my lace panties down my freshly waxed legs and over my Versace heels - throwing them casually behind the desk

I leant against the edge of the desk and started to run my hands up my legs - over my thighs and continued - over my blouse, feeling my body shiver with pleasure - my nipples hardening as I gently pinched them through the silk blouse

I licked my lips and slowly sucked my index finger - wetting the tip before spreading my legs and gently swirling my finger over my tender lips, my juices already starting to run

mmm - that felt soo good

'Ingrid - be an angel and make sure I am not disturbed by anyone until my 3pm' I almost moaned into the intercom, snapping it to the off position before Ingrid could reply

I didn't even notice the door open as you walked in, still leaning against my desk, one hand between my legs, the other caressing my tender breasts

As I walked out the door, I casually nodded to Ingrid. "Forgot something," I said with a smile. I walked down the hall and back to my office. I collected my briefcase and returned down the hall to Kris' office at 12:45. I opened the door.

I hadn't fully expected her to comply with my orders - I thought she would continue to keep up her charade of disobedience. But it was an excellent surprise to see her, bent over the desk, fingering herself, in plain view. I'd think she was doing it to present herself to me, if it weren't for the fact that she didn't know I had entered.

I set my briefcase down by the door, then walked up behind her and grabbed her by the hair. "This wasn't what I asked. Get on the floor, bitch." I threw her down onto her hands and knees. She was surprised, but she gladly complied and stayed on the ground. "This is your position whenever I am in the room during one of our meetings. You will not get up to your feet unless I specifically address you to. You belong on the floor,"

"Now," I began. "We're going to start by setting up some ground rules. You will always address me by Sir or Master, and you will not waiver from that. You will obey my commands without hesitation. Any deviations from the rules, will be punished." On the word punished, I spanked her hard on the ass. "With that, when I deliver your punishments, you will reply with a swift 'Thank you, Master'. I hope I've made myself clear."

I unzipped my pants, and brought my erect cock to her attention. "Now, you're going to tell my how bad you want my cock. Tell me what a filthy slut you are, in the dirtiest words you know. Beg for me to grace you with my cock."

My fingers continued to explore my moist opening - enjoying the touch of my fingers - I sensed you now and waited with bated breath for your command

As you pulled my long hair in your strong hands my body convulsed with pleasure - your strong hands pushed me firmly to the ground before you smoothed your hands along my thighs and buttocks lifting my skirt up to my waist exposing my bare skin - your hand spanking me as you emphasized your point - the heat shooting through me - I was on fire now and ready to be taken

I watched transfixed as you released your fully erect sex, the tip already glistening with wetness - you wanted me bad too

'Yes Master' I responded

'See how wet I am for you Master - see how fucking hot I am for you' I ran my fingers under my body and massaged my open sex, my fingers squelching as I slipped them in and out - a moan escaping my semi pursed lips

'Are you going to watch me pleasure myself or are you going to take me?'

'Take me hard and fast - like the little bitch I am'

My fingers were now sliding up and down between my two openings, my wet fingers slipping in and out of my sex and pink rosebud - my body responding to my touch and the situation

'What are you waiting for you little runt' I moaned as I started building to my first climax

I enjoyed watching her pleasure herself. As she touched herself, she kept her eyes transfixed on my hard cock. Every word she said, she wanted it more and more. I also couldn't wait to fuck her, but I held off.

As she said her last comment, though, my mood changed. I bent her over and spanked her again, a "Thank you Master", escaped her lips, though it was intertwined with a pleasurable moan. "Is that how you address me?" I asked forcefully, spanking her again. Another quick "Thank you Master" followed. I grabbed her shoulder, lifting her to kneeling up straight, and I forced my cock into her mouth roughly. I didn't thrust, I let her roam over me with her tongue.

"Get it right, whore. You will treat me with the respect I deserve, and I will give you the respect you deserve. Which is none, you dirty bitch. Is that clear?" I removed myself from her mouth to allow to answer, then swiftly replaced it after she had. "And another thing, I'll only fuck you when I'm good and ready. Now suck me off, slut. And while you're at it, I want you to finger your ass with your hand. I want it to be ready for me later."

I kneeled before you, my appetite whetted now, my fingers slick with my juices

I pulled them up to my lips and licked and sucked each one slowly, my long tongue enjoying the practice - thinking I would be soon licking and sucking something infinitely more pleasurable

Sure enough - you soon fed me your deliciously hard sex and I started to weave and play with it, my tongue licking low and then ising to the hard tip, my hands resting on my kneeling knees as I played with you, one hand occasionally running along your sac, gently a finger nail dancing along your crack before continuing my oral odyssey

As you spoke and pulled away from me I automatically responded ' Yes Master' and you fed me back inside my eager and wanting mouth

I ran my fingers up and down my body, my breats heaving and my nipples stiffening with pleasure - a quick tweak and they were long enough to hang a coat on - before I let one hand snake between my legs - the other taking a firm grip around your length as I bathed you wih my tongue, my slippery fingers playfully teasing my ever aroused love button

As her lips snaked along my cock, I watched her touch herself. She was clearly enjoying herself, as her moans of pleasure vibrated as they ran down my shaft. I grabbed her head in my hand, and pushed her down my length, entering her as deep as she could take me. She accepted it with glee, sucking on every inch that entered her. I could easily have enjoyed the experience all day, but I had other plans. I yanked myself from her mouth, and slapped her with my cock. "Turn around, and stay on your hands and knees." She complied with excitement.

I admired her from this angle, bent over and displaying all her most vulnerable parts to me. "Present your ass to me," I said commandingly. "I want to watch you finger and play with it. Show me that your ass belongs to me. Then you're going to tell me how bad you want me to fuck it."

Last edited:
As instructed, I knelt on my hands and knees, my skirt pulled high up my body, my tanned thighs slightly spread as I watched you slowly rub your length as I slid my fingers between my legs and gently toyed with my rosebud, my wet fingers sliding slowly in and out, my face hiding none of the pleasure that was flowing through me as I imagined you impaling me

I watched you - fascinated by your throbbing length, your fingers skilfully - slowly sliding up and down - mmm - you were making me soo hot

'So - are you going to just stand there all day?' I moaned 'or are you going to make yourself useful - I want you inside me - I want you to fill me up - totally completely, I want to feel you throbbing deep inside me until you can take no more and you fill me up with your cream'

Just thinking about what you could and hopefully would do to me was making me really horny and as I spoke my fingers were now pushing deeper inside me, my two fingers now slipping in and out of my less tight opening

I smiled at the display. Watching her present herself to me pleased me greatly - knowing that she was putting herself at her most vulnerable, showing me everything, and watching her get off on it. I moved into position behind her. I pulled her hand away and placed the very tip of my cock at her opening. She began to moan and convulse, just from the thought of what was sure to come next. I began to inch my length into her waiting ass. She let out a loud gasp with every tiny push. I pulled her arms behind her back, pushing her face to the floor so she was at the best angle, and so she couldn't touch herself.

When my length was about half way in, I thrusted as hard as I could. She let out a scream of pleasure, muffled by the carpet of her office. I slapped her on the ass again, and felt her instinctively clench on my cock. The tight squeeze felt incredible. I began to slowly inch back and forth, building up speed. She began to shake and convulse in pleasure. Then, I gave a strong push, and pulled back on her arms, lifting her head up off the ground and holding her upper body horizontally, forcing my cock into her as deep as it would go. She continued to moan and shake in pleasure, so I issued a warning: "You're not allowed to come unless I say so. Got it, whore?"

My fingers were now spreading my opening as I prepared myself for you - knowing that you would take me soon

I settled back on to my elbows and knees offering you easy access - waiting, longing

I felt you move behind me and your length touching ever so gently my opening and you then started to press against my willing flesh - slowly - tenderly

I had imagined this exact scene last night and now I was experiencing it - never dream about the things you don't want t happen

I shivered with pleasure as you fed your length into me, a little surprised perhaps as you pulled my arms back and forced me to the floor, your length now pushing deeper - the sensations building through my wanting senses

I then felt you thrust hard, your sac pressed hard against my moist sex, the force exciting me further and I realised I was now moaning out loud ending with grunts of appreciation as each thrust hit its limit

The hard smack on my cheek sent my body into a spin and I instinctively stiffened, clenching tighter and your moan of pleasure indicated your thorough enjoyment of your length deep and tight inside me

With every thrust you moved faster and soon you were sliding easily in and out, my body on fire now as I rocked on the carpet, my nipples scraping against the carpet setting up further sensations - my pleasure building as fast as you stroked inside me

I didn't think it could get better than this for today but you had more ideas and I loved when you pulled me up off the carpet, holding me in your strong arms as you ploughed faster inside me, perfectly balanced - our bodies equally needing the other

I was on fire but I wasn't going to come like this and I really wanted to come, my moans getting louder as I got more and more aroused and equally frustrated

Your thrusts got harder now - oblivious to any sensations you caused inside me as you single mindedly fucked my hole, your sex feeling bigger, much bigger, and you didn't seem to care what or who you were doing - which just got me even hotter

Her moans continued to grow louder and louder, as her desire to come grew stronger and stronger. "I don't give a damn whether you come or not. All I care about is using your ass for my own pleasure. Get that straight." With every thrust, my balls swung forward, making contact with her dripping pussy, tantalizing her even more. I pushed myself in and out of her sweet asshole, feeling it instictively spasm and clench around my entire length.

She began to loud as she could, as her frustration grew to its peak. "You want me to let you come?" I asked tauntingly. "You want me to pleasure your pussy, and let you release?"

"Too bad, I'm enjoying myself," I said, as I continued to pound her ass. "This way you'll learn that your body is mine." And with that, I gave two final thrusts, and all at once, my cock exploded, filling her ass with my come. She gasped and cried out in pleasure, as my cream spread inside her. I could feel the intense heat radiating from her pussy along the skin of my balls, intensifying my orgasm. I thrusted a few more times, then slowly pulled myself out. She squirmed around on the floor, but I held her down. "This way you won't forget that you're my slut. Remember that I control whether you come. This will teach you to obey my command. I can give you pleasure, and I can give you pain, so don't cross me. Now don't move," I ordered.

I walked back to pick up my briefcase at the door. I brought it back over to where she was still bent over. I pulled out a few items. "A few more things. This," I said, holding a small buttplug in front of her face, "is for you. You're going to keep this in your ass all day, until I give you permission to remove it." It easily slid into her prepared ass, bottling my come inside her. "This way, whenever you walk or sit down, you'll know your ass belongs to me." With that, I spanked her, watching her ass clench on the plug.

"Also, I have your BlackBerry e-mail address. At any point, at any time of day, I could send you a command to your device. Of course I expect you to do whatever I've asked, without fail. I will know if you haven't, and you will be dealt with accordingly."

"Finally, you are not to pleasure your pussy until you next see me. You will come to my office at 5:00, after work, where I will have my way with you again. As soon as you step in the door and close it behind you, I expect you to be on your hands and knees. You will then ask if there is anything you can do to please me. If I decide you have been good, you may just have the opportunity to come."

"I hope everything has been made clear." With that, I stepped out of the office, leaving her once again on her knees, with her ass still exposed to the air.

Your statements just got me hotter - hotter than you could possibly imagine, I felt your thickening head sliding faster and faster and knew that you were going to fill me with your hot cream - I moaned in anticipation and then I felt you buck and spasm inside me - hot liquid exploding deep inside me as you continued thrusting - pumping, squeezing your cream out and up inside me

I tried to dip my fingers into your tasty juices but you held me tightly - your voice smooth and commanding and I didn't bear to disobey you

I watched you walk away and come back with a small plug - you naughty boy I thought as you slipped it easily into my still distended hole, a quick slap and I was a walking vessel of come, nothing would belie the fact that I was full of you

Damn - I had thought of ordering Ingrid in for a quick creampie dessert but those hopes were dashed as you laid down my instructions

I waited for you to close the door and fought the urge to finish myself off - dressing quickly and relishing the plug inside me

I continued my afternoons' duties - I must admit half a world away as I imagined my 5 o'clock appointment with you

I made myself up and walked into your office, closing the door behind me and getting down on my hands and knees

'Is there anything I can do to please you Master' I said, my head bowed

Before I knew it, it was 5:00, and Kris arrived right on time. I stayed behind my desk. I managed to keep a straight face, as she got down on her hands and knees and gave herself up to me. "Turn around," I said calmly. "I want to see that you followed your instructions." From half a room away, she rotated on the ground, and showed off her ass, still containing the plug. "Very good. You are an obedient slave. Now, I'm giving you permission to stand or a moment. Take off all your clothes and leave them at the door. Make me a show of it, I want you to demonstrate that every inch of your body belongs to me. Then, crawl your naked ass over here and I want you to blow me." I unzipped my pants, preparing for the event.

I crawled slowly around and pulling my skirt up slowly I presented myself to you - the plug firmly buried inside my butt

I stood up slowly and placing one foot on the end of the couch I turned towards you and loosening my long ponytail, I shook my long hair out before slowly unbuttoning my blouse, one button at a time as I gently rocked back and forth - peeling the blouse slowly off

I placed my leg back down and turning around - my back towards you, I leant over and ran my fingers down over my ankles and under my high heels, my skirt rising on my hips before I carefully unzipped the skirt and let it fall down my straight legs, the plug's end staring at you

Straightening up I ran my fingers up along my body, turning slightly towards you and cupping my breast before turning away from you and unfastening my bra from the front, turning around slowly towards you, letting the skimpy lace fall to the floor

I moved my hips slowly and turning away from you again I got back on to my hands and knees and crawled towards the desk, your feet sliding your leather chair back from the desk as I approached

I crawled between your strong legs and without using my hands engulfed your already throbbing tip with my lips, my tongue covering your head

I admired her remove every last article of clothing. As she crawled, her ass wiggled to accommodate the plug. She took my cock in her mouth in one swift gulp. She only took the very tip in her mouth, but I grabbed the back of her head and impaled her throat downwards. I didn't let her suck me off for very long, just enough to get me warmed up. I removed her head from my shaft, then stood up. I picked her up the arms, and sat her down on the edge of my desk. I pushed her chest backwards to she was lying face up on my desk, with her legs spread open to me.

Her pussy was still dripping wet, with a burning heat that remained from earlier in the afternoon. She began to twist and turn just form the feeling of displaying it to me. "You have been a very good slut. You have learned to obey my commands. You have learned that you are only here for me to abuse for my own gain. And you have earned the right to come"

With that, I forced myself into her tight sex. She cried out immediately, as I began to thrust, splitting open her insides with my swelling cock. "When you come, you will thank your Master for giving you this right. Tell him how worthless you are to him, and how you don't deserve the grace he gives you."

As I slowly licked your tip I felt your hand on the back of my head and then you forced me onto your length, my mouth filled with your hot sex, still tasting of your cum and my smell from earlier in the afternoon - I bobbed up and down and then you pulled me away - I wanted to taste you sooo much

You then picked me up and spread me out on your desk, your soft eyes burning into mine as you placed me where you wanted me

'earned the right to come'

music to my ears as you thrust into my slippery tight sex, my legs wrapping around you, pulling you onto me - desperate to have you all

I licked my finger and started to squeeze and tease my stiffening, tender nipples - your hand taking over and squuezing hard my soft mound - roughly but with so much raw desire, your fingers savagely pinching my nipple as I bucked against your thrusting sex, my hand pulled and teased the other nipple as my other hand was furiously rubbing my clit - juices everywhere as the butt plug bit deep into me

The first wave exploded over me and I cried out loud my fingers not stoppping as you continued to fuck me harder, my next orgasm coming quickly on the heels of the first and I still wanted me

'Fuck me - fuck me harder you worthless piece of shit - make me come - make me come ... Oh god - oh god - this orgasm was the most intense and my head started spinning as my body spasmed against you - your fingers twisting and pulling on my sore nipples as you drilled me, your sex rubbing hard against the plug sending another wave of pleasure through me

'Fuck me - fuck me - take me hard - harder - fuck your little fuck slut' was I yelling really loud

I couldn't come anymore and I was spent - your strong arms holding my legs high as you pummelled into me

I wasn't trying to make her come, I was only fucking her for my own enjoyment. But the intense anticipation sent her over the edge almost immediately. However, when she did come, she did not comply with what I had asked her. I pulled her off the desk back onto her knees and forcefully stuffed my cock into her throat, choking her. "You fucking whore. I let you come and this is how you repay me, with disobedience?" I started to thrust my cock into her mouth, as hard as I had been before into her pussy. "You think I'm going to keep letting you come with an attitude like that? Maybe I'll exclusively fuck your ass from now on, you little slut, and I won't make you come again." The force of my cock impaling her face was becoming stronger. Then, I pulled out, and sprayed my come on her face, getting some in her hair and on her lips. With that, I threw her face-down onto the floor.

"Worthless slut," I said. "You will learn your place, and you WILL obey your Master, especially if you ever want to come like that again."

"These are the orders you will obey from now on. From this point on, make sure you keep that plug in at all times, except to relieve yourself. You will keep your pussy shaved, and your ass ready for me at all times in future from now on. You will only wear skirts to work, and you will not wear underwear, so I will have easy access to you at any time, even in public."

"I will come visit your office tomorrow at lunch, but I might send you some instructions before that. It could be at any point between 12:00 and 1:00. I won't knock. No matter when it is, though, I want you to be on your hands and knees in front of your desk."

"Now put your clothes on and go back to your office. You will walk down the hall with my come on your face, and ask Ingrid for a cloth to wipe it off. Tell her you were just throatfucked by your Master. That will be all," and with that, I sat back down at his chair, as if there were no naked slaves on his floor at all.

Last edited:
Back