Savoring Emily (closed for Inspirinious)

Stackeydreams

Dream Weaver
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Posts
5,456
{Introduction} This will be a replay of a series of emails between friends. What started with a playful email from Emily, led to this string of roll playing emails. This was our first attempt at roll play exchanges. Unfortunately, Emily was unable to continue in this discussion, so Sasha and Mark will tell this story of the three lovers.




[Emily]

“Here’s something for your sweet tooth... Not sure I ever offered you one of these. And remember while eating the éclair, no hands.”
 
[Mark]

Mark looks hungrily at Emily laid out naked on the bed, with the éclair nestled in her crotch.

“I bet both Sasha and I want to eat you up. So many tasty and sensitive places to put our hands, mouths, and tongues.”

Then turning to Sasha, “Where shall we start?”
 
MMMM sounds a wonderful exchange of e-mails can't wait what's next.
Its just seeing this post, I have a thing for eclairs and euhm well .......guy's and women.... so I will add this pic and can't wait what's next ;)
But seems to me a hot exchange of e-mails.....:D
 

Attachments

  • Photo 215.jpg
    Photo 215.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,868
Last edited:
[Sasha]

“Hhhhmmmm, good question. I think the best idea is one of us start at the bottom and one at the top and we slowly find our way and meet at her creamy center.”
 
[Mark]

“Delicious!" I say followed by smacking my lips.

"As a gentleman, I will let you pick where you want to start. “
 
[Sasha]

As I move toward Emily, I am talking to Mark.

“Hmmm, I think I will take the top. Start with gentle kisses and licks to her neck and her ears.......soft slow succulent kisses to her lips and tongue. Trace my tongue slowly down to tease and caress each erect nipple....... As I watch you work up from the bottom.

Then turning to face Emily, “Emily, you will just have to relax, lay still and keep your eyes closed, focusing only on the soft touches of our lips and tongues.”
 
[Mark]

I climb onto the bed, near Emily’s feet. I start at Emily's toes. I swirl my tongue around a toe and then take the toe in my mouth to suck. Slowly I work my way along one foot, toe by toe. Then I start on the other foot, licking and sucking, toe by toe.

Once the toes are done, I slide my tongue along the inside of her foot and up to the ankle. I repeat on the other foot.

Then I start with soft kisses and licks along her calf's up to the inside edge of her knee. More soft kisses and licks.

I move my activities up her lovely thighs, mostly along the inside edges. I spread her legs for better access. I smell the heavenly scent of her sex. Slowly my wet tongue is working its way up to her lips.

I see Sasha's lips and tongue close by.
 
[Sasha]

I watch as Mark reaches Emily's swollen, wet and succulent pussy lips. I continue to suck her sensitive nipples. I'm watching him, a master at his craft, lapping, licking, sucking. I can smell the sweet aroma emanating from Emily's beautiful flower. As her aroma mingles with mine I can feel my already drenched pussy ache and twitch, my juices now reaching my inner thigh.

Emily senses this and reaches an exploring hand to my aching twat, gently circling my clit with her middle finger before slipping two fingers inside. I suck more eagerly now on one nipple as I squeeze and massage her other breast with my hand, rolling her nipple between my fingertips and tugging them gently. I then continue my kissing and licking down and across her beautiful belly, tracing around her belly button as I take in deep breaths of her aroma.

She is moaning now, which excites us even more. I sneak down from above and steal little licks and kisses to her swollen lips between Mark’s, as he dips down to gently tease her sensitive rosebud with his tongue.
 
[Mark]

As my tongue reaches Emily's swollen wet lips, I can taste her sex. The aroma is intoxicating. I begin licking her labia, and teasing her bullet hard clit. I snake one finger, and then two inside her soaking wet cunt. My tongue assaults her clit with passion as my fingers fuck her, especially stroking her G-spot.

I look up and see Sasha licking and suckling on one of Emily's nipples, and Sasha is pinching the other nipple with her fingers. Emily's body is dancing on the bed as a result of the intense sensations caused by our dual assault on her most sensitive body parts. I see Emily reach out to Sasha's wet pussy and soon two fingers are buried deep within Sasha. The arousal level is quickly rising for all of us. Our own arousal level being fed by the arousal of our two partners.

I see Sasha move away from a nipple and she brings her mouth closer to mine. I back away and move lower, allowing Sasha to taste the treasure I have been consuming. As Sasha's tongue hits Emily's clit, my tongue touches Emily’s rosebud. She screams in pleasure.

I move aside to allow Sasha full access to Emily's love canal. As Sasha settles in over Emily's pussy, I move up and begin kissing Emily passionately on the lips. My hand engulfs her breast. I am massaging her breast, and then pinching and rolling her nipple between my fingers. The passion of my kisses with Emily increase. Our tongues are wrestling with each other's, fighting for dominance. Occasionally our lips part and we gasp for air.

Through my kisses with Emily, I can sense that she is being overwhelmed by the sensations from lower parts of her body.

I gaze down and see Sasha's face buried between Emily's legs.
 
[Sasha]

I'm lying face down between Emily's legs, her wet, swollen pussy inches from my face. I can feel the heat as it radiates towards me. Her scent much like my own, sweet and sensual. I've never been this close to another woman's flower. My heart is pounding, my own pussy throbbing with the overwhelming sights, sounds and smells. I'm so incredibly turned on as I reach my face forward for the first kiss, my first taste of pussy other than my own.

I plant a soft kiss at the top first. Then I slowly eject my tongue, shyly at first, running it ever so gently up her puffy left labia. I follow with the same attention to the right. A million thoughts are running through my head. Emily lets out a long soft moan of pleasure. I then run my tongue up the center of her slick pussy, parting her lips gently. When my tongue reaches the top I feel it bump into her hard clit. Her body jolts. I slowly circle her clit with my tongue and then gently purse my soft lips around it, sucking and lapping, sucking and lapping, occasionally pausing to run my tongue between her lips to taste her. Her lips feel amazingly soft, like velvety petals against my tongue.

Mark is watching intently while his cock is oozing pre-cum in a steady trickle. He very slowly strokes his hard member, alternately bringing it to Emily's and my mouth for us to lick the drops from its glistening head.
 
[Mark]

My mind is racing and my senses are on sexual overload. The feelings are incredible.

Emily's body is trembling and her breathing is quickening. This is a result of the attention to her pussy by Sasha. I find it difficult to continue kissing Emily as she is gasping for air, So I am focusing my attentions to her hard nipples. Of course this just increases her arousal even more. Occasionally Sasha is looking up at me and Emily. Her gaze is that of a woman in lust, wondering how to take all of this to the next level.

Watching these two beauties making love has given me a very hard erection. With one hand I begin stroking myself, simply because my cock demands the attention. Pre-cum is leaking from the head of my cock.

Emily notices my activities and reaches for my cock, which she pulls to her mouth. As her tongue flicks the head of my cock and she laps down my pre-cum, we both moan.

This activity catches the attention of Sasha. She looks longingly at my cock in Emily's mouth. In silent communication we agree to switch, again. I pull my cock from Emily's grasp, much to her dismay. I move my body to a 45 degree angle from Emily's. My head moves over her stomach and I replace Sasha's mouth on Emily's very wet and stimulated pussy. The aroma is intense. My tongue laps at Emily's clit while my fingers play with her lips. Soon three fingers are inside her stimulating her further. Much attention is given to her G-spot.

Emily reaches again for my cock, but Sasha has gotten there first. As my body is still somewhat turned towards Emily's face, Sasha must move over me to improve her access to my cock. Once in this position, she begins lapping at my pre-cum which continues to ooze out. The touch of her tongue and lips on my cock feel exquisite.

In this position, Sasha is now in the reach of Emily. Emily rolls some onto her side and pulls Sasha's midsection around towards her head. She parts Sasha's legs and slowly starts lapping at the smooth tender flesh around Sasha's flower. Sasha moans and spreads her legs, inviting more of Emily's attentions.

What an incredible triangle of flesh and sensory stimulation. I am giving oral and finger stimulation to Emily's pussy. Emily in turn is orally pleasuring Sasha's flower. And Sasha has my cock in her mouth.

How long can each of us last? Who cums first? And what does that first climax trigger for the other two?
 
[Sasha]

I'm so overwhelmed with the sights, sounds and smells in the room. We are all sweaty and moaning and writhing like a ball of mating snakes. Mark's cock is rock hard in my mouth and I feel his balls tightening in my hand. I know he's close. I know he's so overwhelmed by what he's feeling and witnessing, two ladies pleasuring each other as well as him.

Emily begins to whine and writhe and moan loudly. Then she lets out one loud, deep, long moan as she begins to orgasm, her warm wet ejaculate jetting out with a powerful force. Mark tries to catch some in his mouth, but it's too much for one mouthful. It ricochets off his cheek and splashes up on her belly. I continue to cup and massage Mark's full, tight balls with one hand, while sucking feverishly on his rocket. Emily has stopped her attentions to my pussy momentarily, putting all her concentrations into her own orgasm. I reach over with my free hand a swipe it across her belly and through her fresh warm ejaculate, bringing it to her breast and massaging her. Mark, sees this while continuing to apply slower gentle licks to Emily's sensitive pussy, his cock feeling ready to explode!
 
[Mark]

My senses are on overload. Three hot, sweaty bodies are writhing on the bed and two of these have gushing wet pussies. The smell of sex is so thick you can cut it with a knife. The aroma fills my nostrils and is intoxicating. Sasha has a firm grasp on my balls and my cock is deep in her throat. The sensations in my loins are at the same time intensely pleasurable and painful. I must have my release, but I have managed with all my will to hold back. I do not want to be the first to climax. I have been slurping Emily's wet pussy, filling my mouth with her girl-juice. The taste is exquisite. My tongue laps at her hard protruding clit while my fingers inside her cunt mash against her G-spot.

And then Emily erupts. I hear her moan, almost a scream. At the same time her vaginal muscles grab my fingers and she lets loose a major squirt of her cum. I try to catch this spray in my mouth, but some splashes off my face and back onto her stomach. As Sasha reaches for the splashed girl-cum on Emily's stomach, I feel an unstoppable surge in my loins.

A powerful orgasm begins deep in my balls and explodes through my cock. Sasha, her lips firmly wrapped around my cock, is sucking all my cum down and still milking my balls for more. The pleasure is intense to the point of extreme pain. And I love it. I scream in pleasure and in pain. My body is racked with uncontrollable spasms. I feel light headed, almost passing out. My head and body collapse away from Emily. I am unable to focus on anything else for a moment but the incredibly intense orgasm I have just experienced.

Emily, coming down from her own orgasm, refocuses her attention on Sasha's wet pussy, which has been left unattended for a few moments. Emily rolls over and pushes Sasha onto her back. Then Emily dives face first into Sasha's crotch, lips sucking on lips, and her tongue deep inside Sasha's cunt.

My cock has popped out of Sasha mouth. I collect myself and turn to kiss Sasha, full open mouth on open mouth. As our tongues wrestle, I taste my cum in her mouth. It tastes wonderful. With my hand, I cup her breast, rolling a hard nipple between my fingers. Sasha surrenders to this all out assault on her body by Emily and me.
 
[Sasha]

Feeling, tasting, smelling and hearing Mark and Emily orgasm has my pussy in a frenzy! As Emily is sucking and licking on my swollen lips, Mark watches, his cock reddened from the attention its already received, as it continues to ooze a non-stop trickle of clear fluid. He is on his knees by my side, massaging my breasts, twisting my nipples and occasionally lowering himself down to dip his tongue into my mouth. He really wants to help and signals a message to Emily....undetected by me.

By now, with all of this attention and stimulation to all of my senses my pussy feels ready to explode. I’ve been holding back my orgasm for far too long. Emily, following Mark's signals, moves to my other side. Mark then again has free access to my hot wet fleshy hole, in which he inserts his two middle fingers, facing up. There is no need to be gentle at this point....no need for further preparation or warming up. It’s now time to bring it forth. Mark begins forcefully thrusting his fingers in and out of my juicy hole, ramming them repeatedly up and against my full G-spot, which is now protruding downward from the roof of my love canal. With each thrust my body bounces a little on the bed....I moan in succession, like a rhythmic, Indian song and dance. Emily sucks hard on one of my nipples while rolling the other in her hand as she watches the action going on between my legs. She yearns to take part, lowers her mouth to my protruding clit and begins to alternate flickering her tongue back and forth sharply and suckling with her soft lips and tongue. All of this action and time has my G-spot so overfull of ejaculate that it begins to leak out, little dribbles with each thrust of Mark's fingers. The juicy, slurping sounds created fill the room.

Mark and Emily sense that I am right on the edge of no going back. They begin to talk dirty to me, instructing me to let go. "Come on baby, squirt for me!", Mark commands. "Yes baby, let it go.", Emily follows. As if finally being given permission, I feel myself going over....... I gasp, I can’t speak. My pussy clenches down, ejecting Mark's fingers from within as a warm jet of ejaculate forcefully follows, straight up and beyond my parted knees. I gasp again and another follows, going to the side and hitting Mark in the chest, trickling down and around his groin. This continues for 15 seconds more, bucking, squirting, moaning. As it begins to subside and I’m able to catch my breath, I open my eyes to see both Mark with a new refreshed hard-on and Emily, wet as if stepping out of the shower, from the mixture of my warm, sweet ejaculate and their own sweat......
 
[Mark]

What I have witnessed, and participated in, is simply incredible. The sexual energy in the room is overwhelming. We have each experienced a fantastic orgasm. We are soaked in sweat, ejaculate, saliva, and who knows what other bodily fluids and secretions. The stench of sex is so powerful we can taste it. We are exhausted, but incredibly none of us are satiated. The looks in our eyes tell of our hunger for more.

We pause and catch our breaths. Sasha is flat on her back. Legs spread, arms out. Emily is sitting off to Sasha's side. I am kneeling between Sasha's legs. For a moment we are frozen, resting, recovering from our sexual activities.

I see a look in Emily's eyes. She knows what she wants, and she moves to have it. She turns to face Sasha's feet and then swings a leg over Sasha's upper body. She lowers her still wet and swollen pussy towards Sasha's face while simultaneously lowering her own face to Sasha's still sensitive fleshy lower lips. They each give gentle loving kisses and delicate licks to the other's flower. I surmise that both have over-sensitive clits, and each is careful with the attention they give to all the delicate parts.

I kneel as I watch in amazement this girl-girl 69 happening before me. I am stunned that my cock has returned to a full erection so quickly. The sexual energy is driving each of us to new heights. I am on one hand grateful for a little rest, and on the other hand I am wondering whether I will be totally ignored in this round of afterglow activity. I soon learn that I need not worry about being ignored.

Emily raises her head from Sasha's crotch and eyes my engorged cock which is within her reach. She extends her hand, grabs my cock and pulls it, and me, towards her. As her lips wrap around my cock-head, her hand grabs my balls which she begins rolling gently in her fingers. The feelings are incredible. She lovingly sucks my cock for a few moments and then returns her oral attentions to Sasha's pussy. Her fingers continue their play with my balls. I reach out with one hand to stroke Emily's shoulder. With my other hand I reach lower and stroke Sasha's thigh. The simultaneous touch of both these heavenly angels sends a special energy through my body. I have never felt so physically sexually aroused while mentally enjoyed such peace and love, all at the same time.

Emily continues this alternating attentions to my cock, and then to Sasha's pussy. Sasha is murmuring, welcoming the on and off attention to her flower while she is gently pleasuring Emily's pussy with her own lips and tongue.

We relax into this loving, gentle pleasuring of one another. Our bodies are comfortable and can rest while we still engaged in pleasurable sexual stimulation.
 
[Sasha]

We continue to recuperate from our strong orgasms, gently kissing and petting each other’s bodies. We are savoring each other, smiling at each other. The more Mark watches this tender grooming taking place between Emily and I the more he becomes again aroused, especially with the occasional quick lick offered by Emily’s pussy glazed lips and tongue. His cock is once again throbbing, leaking......I can see the look in his eyes when I pause between licks of Emily’s pink, wet hole. I know that look and it brings another level of excitement anticipating what is to come next. The strong hands of a man....taking a woman, for unbridled raw fucking! I was getting excited as I waited for Mark to make the next move, which he then did.

Placing a hand under Emily’s chin, he brings her up to his face.....her lower lips still engaged with my lips and tongue, kissing her forcibly on the mouth. He brings his strong hand around to the back of her head and grabs a handful of her hair, pulling it downward to expose her neck while he applies more feverish sucks and kisses. He’s done with being tender, he wants to fuck...he backs his face away again and takes Emily’s leg, swinging her around to continue fucking my face, but this time facing away from Mark. I can now view up the length of Emily’s torso and take in the view of her beautiful tits hanging down with dark erect nipples. I reach up with my hands to squeeze them and roll her nipples between my fingers.

I am suddenly reminded of Mark's presence when he takes both of my ankles in his hands, placing them on his shoulders. He looks down upon my swollen cunt, protruding upwards to him. He draws himself closer and runs his thumb down the length of my puffy lips, sinking it deep when it reaches the opening. Then guiding the head of his hard cock to my wet velvet hole he takes a strong hold of my thighs. My breath is taken for a second as he forcefully thrusts the full length of his cock deep inside, bumping against my cervix. He continues one thrust after another. He reaches forward, my feet still firmly planted against the front of his shoulders, and places his left hand around the back of Emily’s neck to support himself.

Thrusting forcefully in and out, his assault continues, his body slapping against mine at the bottom of every stroke. He then grabs Emily’s hips forcibly and pulls her pussy from my face, sliding her knees back on the bed. She’s now straddling my waist, just below my tits. Mark then continues taking what he wants, pounding his cock deep and fast into my tight wet hole. But he wants Emily too!

Taking a handful of the hair on the back of Emily’s head he pushes her downward, forcing her to catch herself with her hands. Her tits are now dangling inches from my face, and I reach up and lick her hard nipples, which is a challenge as our bodies are being thrust forward and backward on the bed with each thrust of Mark's hips. I can feel Mark reach down and rub circles around my hard clit with his thumb. That combined with the hard fucking I’m receiving from his cock has me moaning and screaming with pleasure. I feel his thumb leave me, but quickly realize where it has gone when I hear a high pitched moan emanate from Emily. Mark is taking what he wanted, from both of us....
 
[Mark]

What bliss! For the male of the species, the most intensely pleasurable experience is having a rock hard, painfully engorged cock pounding away inside the slippery wet love canal of a woman in heat. I am there and enjoying this to the limit. My cock is pounding Sasha's very wet pussy. The three of us are bouncing together on the bed as I pound away in her. This is no tender loving. This is a raw, hard, rapid fucking.

Emily is face down above Sasha with her tit in Sasha's mouth. Emily's ass and wet pussy are in front of me, desperately seeking attention. I remove my hand from Sasha's clit and shove my thumb into Emily's soaking wet cunt. My thumb mashes against her G-spot while my index finger plays with her clit. But I sense this is not enough for her.

Emily whips her head around towards me. Her eyes are full of intense lust. She yells at me. "Put that cock in my cunt!"

While continuing to pound Sasha's pussy, I yell back at Emily. "One at a time! Sasha first!"

"Make her cum. Quick!" Emily snarls. "But don't you cum inside her. I want that cock still hard inside me!"

There is a loud SLAP, SLAP, SLAP of flesh onto flesh as I drive my cock balls-deep into Sasha. Sasha is bouncing on the bed under this intense fucking I am administering to her. I hear her moaning between gasps for air. "Fuck, Fuck, oh Fuck. Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Emily jumps off of Sasha and turns to face her. Emily wants us to rush Sasha to her climax so that she, Emily can then have her turn on my cock. Emily's hand reaches out and grabs Sasha's clit. Pinching and twisting it. Her head drops to Sasha's breast and she bits the nipple. Hard!

This intense attention to all her sensitive spots pushes Sasha over the edge. Sasha screams out her orgasm "OH FUUUUUCCCCK! I'M CUUUUMMMING!" and thrashes uncontrollably on the bed. Emily and I continue our sexual assault on her. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP as I continue my pounding into her pussy with my hard-as-steel rod. Emily is a mad woman torturing Sasha's clit and nipples. Biting, pulling, pinching, twisting. Sasha screams and screams, begging us to stop.

Emily pops off of Sasha once again. She has accomplished step one of her plan. Sasha is done, well done. Emily faces me with a wicked grin on her face. She lunges at me, pushing me off of Sasha. "My turn!" she screams.

My cock pops out of Sasha's well used cunt. Her pussy lips are very swollen, very red, and very, very wet. My cock is still rock hard and glistens with girl cum.

Emily shoves me onto my back and leaps on me. While on her knees, she straddles me. And in one swift motion, she impales herself on my cock with a "Yes!" She stiff arms my chest and starts bouncing on my cock. Her speed and aggressiveness are amazing. BAM, BAM, BAM as she slams down on me. "Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me!" she screams.

My cock is so swollen I feel like it will soon explode. I reach up and grab her breasts which are bouncing wildly in front of me. My large hands squeezing her tits, hard. BAM, BAM, BAM Emily continues her rough ride on me.

Sasha, who has recovered some from her own sexual pounding, rolls over next to me and kisses me hard on my mouth. Emily continues her hard piston-like action on my cock. BAM, BAM, BAM "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screams. I am gasping for air.

Sasha sits up next to Emily and me. With one hand she reaches behind Emily, down between my legs and finds my balls. With her other hand she reaches around the front of Emily, between her legs and finds Emily's clit.

Then Sasha squeezes both of us hard at the same time. Everything explodes!

"Shhhhhhiiiiiiitttt!" I scream with what energy I can muster. My cock erupts inside Emily.

Emily is also screaming but I cannot decipher what she is saying. In her orgasm she is thrashing about on top of me. Her vaginal walls have clinched my cock like a vice. The pain and pleasure together are incredible.

In an instant the room spins and I pass out.
 
Epilogue

[Mark]

Sometime later I wake. Sasha and Emily are both asleep. The previous night's activities has spent all their energies.

I get up and wondered into the kitchen. Coffee is what I need now. Finding the coffee maker, filters, and coffee, I start a full pot. In minutes the coffee is ready. I poured myself a mug and sit down at the small breakfast table. I have not even bothered to put on any clothes.

In a short while Emily and Sasha wonder into the kitchen. Apparently the smell of the coffee has awaken them and drawn their attentions to the kitchen. Each pours them self some coffee and join me at the table.

We sit together, totally naked, sipping our coffee, and staring at one another in silence. Each of us has a smile of satisfaction on our face.

What a night it had been.
 
Back
Top