The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you mute it first. ;)

True they are fun, especially when you can use them to shut up an annoying person. which just to say, isn't being done now. Reallyitisbutit'stheoddityofitallthattrulymakesthisenjoyable,yacrazyluvablegoofball.

I said a boom boom boom!

Eh, I missed that, what can I say? I'm losing my touch. *chuckles* Just in skins though, like a mankini? Yikes...I don't know about that. ;)

*squishes ya some more*

Would you need two gags for that, each???

Hmm... IthinkIwasjustcalled'annoying'oddenjoyableandloveableIcanlivewiththat-lickshim-

meh, its acceptable at 430am.

No not a mankini!!! a whole .... wait... scratch all that. I just want to rub you with rabbit furs... or is that I want to be rubbed with them... -sighs-

but... it might just be to kinky if the rabbits are still wearing them.

Would you need two gags for that, each???

Hmm... IthinkIwasjustcalled'annoying'oddenjoyableandloveableIcanlivewiththat-lickshim-

meh, its acceptable at 430am.

No not a mankini!!! a whole .... wait... scratch all that. I just want to rub you with rabbit furs... or is that I want to be rubbed with them... -sighs-

but... it might just be to kinky if the rabbits are still wearing them.

Wait.....we can use gags for that?

*blinks, looks around shiftily then disposes of a bloody knife* Um.....whoops.

Oh psssh no you were not, you highlycaffeinatedtweakedoutquirkylickerofthefaceslady! *licks back*

Damn skippy there. Have you stopped bouncing off the walls at least?

Hmm...a 3 piece suit would be pretty interesting to say the least, complete with top hat or jef cap. Either or is accepatble.

*chuckles heartily* Would put a whole new twist on the phrase "fucking like rabbits".

Time to get some rest......whether I want to or not.

G'night and sweet dreams when you get there, folks.

*gives out big warm bearhugs to anyone that wants one*

1st LT - I think Luna is quite possibly one of my most favorite people around here because of her realness and the fact she is just as beautiful inside as she is outside. She's the kind of person that I know if we met her somewhere random in real life we'd end up being great friends.:rose:

2nd LT - It was a good day off even though I've been sick because of a sweet friend that kept me entertained with writing smut, and laughing when we weren't. Good friends like Dee are few and far between and I hope she realizes just how special she really is to Cherry and I.:rose:

Cut-out animation is the most rewarding tedium there is.

Last edited:
LT~I have awesome online friends...Gods, why are they not CLOSER!!
Further LT~bubble baths are ruined for this night...wouldn't be nearly as fun now.
Final LT~a post for the poppet, do I have one trapped for the Darkness?

1st LT - I think Luna is quite possibly one of my most favorite people around here because of her realness and the fact she is just as beautiful inside as she is outside. She's the kind of person that I know if we met her somewhere random in real life we'd end up being great friends.:rose:

2nd LT - It was a good day off even though I've been sick because of a sweet friend that kept me entertained with writing smut, and laughing when we weren't. Good friends like Dee are few and far between and I hope she realizes just how special she really is to Cherry and I.:rose:

I do realize and feel the same way love muffin. ;) :kiss:

LT~There are soo many men on Lit worth tumbling to the floor for a hard ride...
Good thing for the entire damned cyber world that I prefer women...

LT~There are soo many men on Lit worth tumbling to the floor for a hard ride...
Good thing for the entire damned cyber world that I prefer women...

Nods his agreement.

Aye, a good thing, else perhaps some of us might be in serious trouble. Very fortunate that I'm in little danger at the moment.

Last thought: Luna needs a big squishy boob hug.

<< >> I lack the equipment.

*grins* You have a thank you draggy...go find it.

Nods his agreement.

Aye, a good thing, else perhaps some of us might be in serious trouble. Very fortunate that I'm in little danger at the moment.

*laughter*

I owe you something....

:D

LT~oooo home made chili...so friggin good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back