Science Fiction Erotica

sensualpilgrim

Literotica Guru
Hi, I'm Sensual Pilgrim. I'm a big fan of science fiction and erotica.

I noticed that we don't seems to have a thread for this narrow but popular topic, even though, in many other threads we have some Sci-fic topics. We welcome topics such as alien sex and inpregnation (xenofiction), future civilizations in which sexual and social customs evoluted (say open group marriage like in Robert Heinlein's Time Enough For Love), time travels, multiverse travels, space colonies, new twist on technology like using female orgasm to power starships like in "The Void Captain's Tale". We can discuss robo-sex, beastilty with intelligent animals, transhumanism, incest, cloning, and so forth as long as it have something to do with science fiction. Fanfiction are welcome. (I'm a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica. Ooooh, sexy Cyclon clones who want my babies and they all look the same!). I hope for intelligent and sexy talks with other science fiction erotica fans here. So fire away!

I'm a big science fiction fan. I'm also a big erotica fan, too. I haven't tried to put the two together on paper yet but I do have ideas for stories set in a futuristic/sci-fi setting.

My first exposure to the erotic in science fiction would probably be in Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strangeland." Other popular fiction containing erotic images can definitely be found in things like Conan the Barbarian stories.

I'd like to continue this conversation too and see where it leads.

I had a idea for a giant woman and man to fornicate within a city and/or a grassy hill. Be a nice twist on the old giant people movies from the 50's.

Maybe what you're looking for is the Sexual Role Play forum? (Perhaps as an addition to this thread.)

Welcome Everybody!

I'm glad to see that I got three replies already and it's only 6 hours after I set up the trend! Too bad the Grand Master of SF Erotica, Heinlein himself isn't with us. Hopefully, he's slipping wine with wife Ginny with Lazarus Long with a younger and better body.

Now that idea of big woman. How will this be done?

Sexual Role Play can be fun IF there's enough people playing it to keep it going.

So let's keep it going and invite your friends who like same stuff we do. I'm inviting a girl who's a writer and she's really into alien inpregnation of human women and making them lay eggs.

Interesting...

This should be an interesting thread. I'll defintly look out for this one. I need to think of ideas for this type of genre. I'm used to writjng pardoies and video game fiction stories. I'd might eb willing to learn.

One theme I do like in stories is basically a twist on Erotic Couplings where a human hooking up with an alien finds his or herself dealign with the logistics of two beings not necessarily designed to connect finding a way to connect. The timeless classic of this genre, of course, would be the Tentacle Monster, who, in most stories that I've read (and enjoyed!) did so by putting himself anywhere he could fit, usually simultaneously :D

Stopping Time

Many years ago (maybe 15?) I read a review of a sci-fi book about a guy who had the power to stop time. When he did, he could go wherever he wanted undetected, and enjoyed undressing, and almost always having some form of sexual contact with the women he chose, some that he knew, and others that he just encountered. Sometimes he re-dressed them, other times he left some or all of their clothing off or in disarray, before he re-started time, leaving the women to wonder how they got that way. It was a really hot story and I have never been able to find it in bookstores or online.

Anybody know about it, or about similar stories? If not, one of you good writers out there ought to write one.

in-deep said:
Many years ago (maybe 15?) I read a review of a sci-fi book about a guy who had the power to stop time. When he did, he could go wherever he wanted undetected, and enjoyed undressing, and almost always having some form of sexual contact with the women he chose, some that he knew, and others that he just encountered. Sometimes he re-dressed them, other times he left some or all of their clothing off or in disarray, before he re-started time, leaving the women to wonder how they got that way. It was a really hot story and I have never been able to find it in bookstores or online.

Anybody know about it, or about similar stories? If not, one of you good writers out there ought to write one.
Similar is The Best of Time - Man sees opportunity in faulty clock. Submitted by dr. wankenstein (Sci-Fi & Fantasy ) 11/29/03. (No connection with me).

On a more general point, SciFi and Erotica don't mix easily. Anne Mc Caffrey tried and, by her own admission, failed in Get Off The Unicorn; if she can't do it who among us mere mortals would dare?

THE_TRUE_GOD said:
Similar is The Best of Time - Man sees opportunity in faulty clock. Submitted by dr. wankenstein (Sci-Fi & Fantasy ) 11/29/03. (No connection with me).

On a more general point, SciFi and Erotica don't mix easily. Anne Mc Caffrey tried and, by her own admission, failed in Get Off The Unicorn; if she can't do it who among us mere mortals would dare?

AH but she DID succeed. They are not strickly stroke erotica but read the Dragon riders of Pern allnine books and kilshandra and the ship who sang McAffrey is the best!

LovnMaster said:
AH but she DID succeed. They are not strickly stroke erotica but read the Dragon riders of Pern allnine books and kilshandra and the ship who sang McAffrey is the best!
I was referring to The Thorns of Barevi which she, herself, said she was trying to write as what we now call a stroke story, but it didn't work.

I agree that she is a brilliant writer.

I am not into science fiction, but I did try my hand at it. So far the story has got mixed reviews though I thought it was well written. You can find it under non-human right here on Literotica under the title Attic Vengence.

I will say this, Science Fiction is very challenging to write. I think its because we as writers are so used to strict guidelines that without them (such as in Science Fiction where just about anything is possable) we are rather lost.

I've posted some sci-fi erotica and some fantasy erotica. I enjoy the freedom sci-fi gives me to let my imagination roam.

Some previous posts have suggested that sci-fi and erotica can't go together. In my view sci-fi is simply another way to explore human relationships in a different genre. There seems to me nothing inherent in the genre of sci-fi that makes it impossible to write those types of stories. Perhaps the difficulty comes in writing good sci-fi or perhaps getting out of a comfort zone and putting your characters in a futuristic world or out in space aboard a giant ship. Its not the erotica that may be challenging to pull off it may be the setting that intemidates writers. So, if we can put erotica in ancient Egypt, medieval England or my 21st century neighbors pool why can't we put erotica out in space or in the future?

I definitely think it can be done. Now it's just a matter of coming up with the right hook. Right now I'm having trouble with a story in the mundane 21st century involving a swimming pool so I might have to hold off on something involving anything too futuristic. I'm always up for ideas though.

J.Q.

I'm going to add my "Ambassador's Life" series to the site soon. I want to complete the 5th chapter, which is in process at the moment. Not to give too much away, but there is plenty of sex- except in Chapter 4. I am thinking of posting it as fewer chapters on Lit, though.

It's about the adventures, both in politics, sex, diplomacy, and espionage, of the first Ambassador from a particular human nation to a semi-feudal world called Dekeris. The Ambassador gets laid a lot and meddles a great deal in the interstellar diplomacy of the solar system in question. There are a few other major characters, including a young, ambitious military officer and the Ambassador's local aide (who is gay). The host planet is politically backward, but sexually enlightened (mostly). I have to make sure that I avoid any appearance of underage sex in the plot first, but I doubt that will be a problem.

Last edited:
Hi,

I love scifi, and I love erotica. Hey, even Star Trek can't get thru a season without having sex in an episode...lol. But I like to write about the two together. I like to imagine what can happen with five guys, two girls in a post apokolyptic version of my college campus.... that they are whisked away to.... mmmm. :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

rydia57 said:
Hi,

I love scifi, and I love erotica. Hey, even Star Trek can't get thru a season without having sex in an episode...

Mmmmm... Orion Slave Girls...

Also Mmmmm... Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax, Major Kira, Lita, Yeoman Brandt, Lt. Saavik, Lt. Valeris, and anyone else I may have unintentionally missed. :D

Texguy84 said:
Mmmmm... Orion Slave Girls...

Also Mmmmm... Jadzia Dax, Ezri Dax, Major Kira, Lita, Yeoman Brandt, Lt. Saavik, Lt. Valeris, and anyone else I may have unintentionally missed. :D

Pu-raise be! You're not a Trekkie are you? Say yes, please say yes, and then have Q- sex with me! So... was it good for you? :nana: :nana: :nana:
(oh, that's Yeoman Rand, not Brandt).

Last edited:
rydia57 said:
Pu-raise be! You're not a Trekkie are you? Say yes, please say yes, and then have Q- sex with me! So... was it good for you? :nana: :nana: :nana:
(oh, that's Yeoman Rand, not Brandt).

LOL! Q-Sex! *holds out his finger* :D

rydia57 said:
Hi,

I love scifi, and I love erotica. Hey, even Star Trek can't get thru a season without having sex in an episode...lol. But I like to write about the two together. I like to imagine what can happen with five guys, two girls in a post apokolyptic version of my college campus.... that they are whisked away to.... mmmm. :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

Sounds neat. Post-apocalyptic scenarios leave a lot of room for wild situations. :cool:

WElcome again!

Welcome all! Ms. Thomas, I'm glad that you accept my invitation. So enjoys everybody.

Here's one question to get people thinking. I wonder what if Kernia Knightly (an Oscar nomanie this year) is actually a clone agent preparing that way for an invasion of Earth by army of Kernia clones? And they want to use humans for sexual breeding as a way to keep the cloning process clean?

sensualpilgrim said:
Welcome all! Ms. Thomas, I'm glad that you accept my invitation. So enjoys everybody.

Here's one question to get people thinking. I wonder what if Kernia Knightly (an Oscar nomanie this year) is actually a clone agent preparing that way for an invasion of Earth by army of Kernia clones? And they want to use humans for sexual breeding as a way to keep the cloning process clean?

I think they need some Kate Beckinsale clones too.

Texguy84 said:
I think they need some Kate Beckinsale clones too.

I agree, we need those two. Maybe Angeline Jolie clones as well. Then with them in control, we men and women would be helpless as those wicked clones use us as their playthings, measuring our cocks and varginas before sucking us and fucking us for breeding purposes.

I have to second Angelina Jolie or I'd like add Victoria Silvstedt to the clone list. Those two are phenomenally hot!!

Back