Strap-on experiences

It was just a joke... since I compared it to a concert tour... and they sell concert t-shirts at concerts...

This kind of a tour had it's own thread a while ago... I remember MissI was completely in it, but I don't recall the others involved. Magical Mystery Strapon tour or something?

Haven't had strap on play in a while but we did play with new toy that fits the strap on and I think, I like it.

I had my first strap-on experience just last week; we'd been talking, fantasising and discussing various sides of her being the dominant one for about a year-and-a-bit, though. I have to say, it was really bloody hot, and not at all what I expected: we got a strap-on dildo from a website that came with three, varying-length dildos, and naturally enough, we decided to go with the smallest one first (just to get used to it).

It was really, unbelievably hot, being stretched out by the thing. I'd had a couple of fingers in there before, but this was totally different. I'm really an addict now.

Personally I prefer when BeeBee ties my balls, separately, with a long bootlace, and then around the back of the whole package then the shaft itself. Then tease my cock and balls with her mouth till I stretch at my binding's.
She will then lube her Feldoe as well as my ass. Slipping her shaft into me and riding me hard,slowing only to tease my prostate and then play with the pre-cum oozing from my purple well tied cock. Then back to pounding me hard enough that my whole package beings bouncing. She will continue until she cums hard. Then she usually removes her Feeldoe and mounts my still bound shaft and rides it till she cums or the pinching ropes hurt to much then she'll untie my shaft and finish jacking me off or release my hands so I can finish the job myself or satisfy any lingering wants or desires she may have.
Course this is only one of many of her ways to assert her dominance. No offence but I'm thinking its time to mis-behave.

Personally I prefer when BeeBee ties my balls, separately, with a long bootlace, and then around the back of the whole package then the shaft itself. Then tease my cock and balls with her mouth till I stretch at my binding's.
She will then lube her Feldoe as well as my ass. Slipping her shaft into me and riding me hard,slowing only to tease my prostate and then play with the pre-cum oozing from my purple well tied cock. Then back to pounding me hard enough that my whole package beings bouncing. She will continue until she cums hard. Then she usually removes her Feeldoe and mounts my still bound shaft and rides it till she cums or the pinching ropes hurt to much then she'll untie my shaft and finish jacking me off or release my hands so I can finish the job myself or satisfy any lingering wants or desires she may have.
Course this is only one of many of her ways to assert her dominance. No offence but I'm thinking its time to mis-behave.

this is a twilight zone moment, that scene precisely describes what I did on Saturday night. And I loved doing it too.

Guess we can't let all you outbackers have all the fun. ;-) she has many more versions but this is her most comman course of action. Another good one is after being cainned..... but I'm sure you don't want to hear about that on this thread.

this is a twilight zone moment, that scene precisely describes what I did on Saturday night. And I loved doing it too.

Last edited:
A plethora of strapons...

tumblr_ldvpvfQwG21qefinpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_le5cd8yCpv1qefinpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldvpx5BU0v1qefinpo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
well

TOO HOT!How could it ever be TOO hot.

well a woman & her ways are too hot when I have a very strong urge to throw myself at her feet & totally submit , even in the presence of my wife who would be like wtf & probably want to chop my cock off.

well a woman & her ways are too hot when I have a very strong urge to throw myself at her feet & totally submit , even in the presence of my wife who would be like wtf & probably want to chop my cock off.

So throw your self at her feet. Worked for me. Quite well I might add.

Oh dear now we can't have that can we. I prefer toys that are undamaged

Back