X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

“You’re the one who cooks! Surprise me.” She said with a smile as she let go of his hand and took a seat at the high bar next to the stove. “Maybe something Asian? It’s been forever since I’ve had good Asian food.”

Lila tried to ignore the other man in the room, knowing that if she spoke to him, he would probably ask her about her power or talk about her training. That was something she didn’t even want to begin thinking about right then.

-Professor X Left the room to visit the rest of the school to check his students. it was just Neko and Lila. Neko took some Chicken breast, and cans of Bamboo shoot,bokchoy and a few other canned ingredients out he also began to remove from the cubord a few spices and other items he needed. Soon he had a big hot frying pan out and the smell of food cooking was born. a subtle smell of dry spices and chicken with vegetables filled the room. Neko threw some peanuts in. It looked like a common stir fry as he added in a brownish sauce. this was a Curry he made at home as he began to boil rice.-

"Oh, wow! That smells so good!" Lila said with obvious glee. It had been a while since she'd had anything so delicious and if his meal were anything like it smelled, she was in for a treat. "I'll get some plates." She stood up from the stool, walking to the cubboard and reached for the door. She let out a scream when a flame appeared in her hand and immediately set the wooden door on fire.

-Neko gasped as he grabbed the sink faucet and began to spray the fire putting it out he lowered the pans and let it simmer to finish cooking he put lids on and held her as she must of been freaked out.-"are you ok?"-he asked as Kurt popped in looking.-"Herd a scream what has happen?"-Rouge ran in as well viewing what transpired.-

Lila held onto Neko as he took her in his arms, holding her close as she trembled. She hated how she couldn't control her power and how it would appear at the most inappropriate times. Now, there were people hurrying into the kitchen to witness her embarrassment.

-Neko held her close as Kurt noticed the cabinet and so did Rouge.-"Oh well it's better then Sunfire..."-Kurt looked and so did Neko.-"what happen with that?"-Asked Neko as Rouge smiled and chuckled.-"He couldn't get the stove to work so he accidently set fire to the hole kitchen. Do not worry nun suga you have nothing to worry about it happens to every one.-

Lila had never felt more mortified in her life. She didn’t want to hear about how this had happened before with other people. She didn’t say anything as the others talk, her face pressed against Neko’s warm chest as her fingers curled into his shirt.

-They left as he sat her down a moment and got the plates and silver ware.-"What do you want to drink?"-he asked as he got two cups and ice as he began platting the food.-

Lila looked down at the plate before her as he started to dish up what he had made. Her stomach suddenly felt queasy and she didn’t know if she could eat a single bite. The way that Neko looked at her though, well, it made her feel incredibly guilty.

“Some orange juice would be great.” She said in a soft voice, a smile on her face just for him as she picked up her fork and brought the delicious bite to her mouth.

-Neko got her a tall glass of Juice and he sat by her concerned.-"How is it?"-he said as he chewed his first bite.-"I....will be here for you. You know that right....I...want you to control your powers. I do not care what happens.....I am your friend now."

“It’s very good.” She said with a smile as she looked over a Neko as he talked about being there for her. “Well, it’s nice to know that someone is. Thank you, Neko.”

-Neko smiled as he continued to eat. Not bad considering the ingredients were not as fresh as he would of liked but they did the trick. Neko sipped the ice tea he got and ate happily hearing conversations in the next room he ignored them and kept downing his food.-

“So, was it scary down in the basement? The way the professor described it made it sound like a training ground for an army.” She said, enjoying the fantastic food that Neko had made. He was certainly a better cook than her

-Neko looked.-"It does prepare you for fighting evil mutants and people. They have a training program where it let you show off your power. Good point is it is isolated so your not going to see much on fire if it gets out of control. They are equipped with the state of the art technology."-he said and smiled as he cupped her hand gently squeezing it.-

Lila looked down at his hand as it squeezed hers. Neko was a really nice guy, perhaps the nicest she'd ever met. She couldn't help the smile that crossed her lips as he tried to reassure her. Before she knew what she was doing, she leaned over and pressed her lips to his, a gentle first kiss.

-Neko blushed at her kiss barely seeing it coming as he closed his eyes and kissed back. Neko could not cover the red that was in his cheeks the kiss it felt so right he could not describe the feeling of it.-

Lila sighed as the kiss ended, her own cheeks burning as she pulled away and stared at Neko for a moment. She had a silly smile on her face, trying to figure out just what had happened. “I liked that.” She said, laughing softly as she turned her face shyly downward.

-Neko blushed.-"I liked it as well...."-he said and kept eating till he was finished sipping his drink.-"What would you like to do after your done eating?"-Asked Neko as he looked in to his drink.-

“How about a movie? I saw an awesome theater room while I was being given the grand tour.” She said with a wider smile on her face. “I mean, anything to distract me from the reason that I’m here is good, right?”

-Neko could disagree with her and nods.-"Sure let us check it out."-They ran up to find a group of students watching a Movie.-"I have a few dvds and a tv in my room if you want to watch a movie there?"-he asked as he bit his lip.-

Lila was disappointed to find the room full of people until Neko mentioned he had a TV in his rooms. She looked over at him with a shy smile on her face. “I’d love to.” She took his hand and let him lead the way.

Once they were in his room, she took a look around at his personal possessions. “So, did you live overseas?” She asked, glancing over her shoulder as Neko was looking through his DVDs.

-Neko nods as he smiled.-"I did and now i am here."-a lot of pictures and personal items on the shelves. I pop in a action super hero movie as I snuggle close to you and we begin to watch the movie.-

Lila giggled as Neko pulled her down onto the bed, snuggling up against his warmth as the movie began. She wasn't interested in the movie at all, she simply wanted to spend more time with a guy that she could see herself falling for. Lila wasn't a slut, no most certainly not, but she could take comfort from the man beside her because he understood what she was going through.

Her head was placed on his shoulder and she sighed, her eyes closing as she let herself rest after such a wild and eventful day,

-Neko cuddled close and enjoyed her body against his.His fingers ran in her hair and his arms around her body softly.-"Enjoying the movie?"-he asked.-

"Mmm hmmm." Lila said in a sleepy voice as Neko stroked her hair. It was both soothing and making her squirm where she lay beside him.

Back