Hell's Fury (closed)

At the mention of pie Dean grinned, "Goddamn, I love you." he said, almost a little too loud and kissed her moving faster now. His body starting to tense up. One hand went to her knee and pulled it high on his side so he could move his own leg, thrust harder and deeper choking back the words, "I love you" so no one would wake up. He plunged into a deep kiss, his lips never left hers as he pressed deep and whimpered against her hungry mouth. He was kissing her so he could try and be quiet.

They were managing the impossible as Dean exploded into Jo, a tsunami of cum flooding her cunt. If there was any idea that they were trying to avoid a pregnancy, that was now shattered as Dean pumped her so full of his seed he could feel it on his own balls. His body quaked with pure unfiltered, unrestricted, desire and he pressed even harder. Hips rocking to make sure everything he had would enter Jo first.

Grabbing her shoulders and still on the same deep kiss he pulled her down towards his pulsating cock and kept rocking until he started to go limp after what felt like an eternity. Only then did he relax and let himself slip from her and FINALLY break the kiss. He dropped his head to her chest, listening to her heartbeat hammering against her chest as if in time with his own. "If that didn't knock you up," He muttered quietly, "I'll have to try even harder next time." He looked up, not lifting his chest to see how Jo was doing. "You're going to have my baby." he said, just now realizing what all this really meant.

"Fuck, you're going to have MY baby." He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head back against her chest. "We can do whatever you want, love. We can hunt, spar, teach our kid guns and uses for silver. I don't care. So long as we're doing it together." He kissed her breast without moving his head and sighed contentedly. Dean was happy to just lay here enjoying the feel of Jo's warm body under him and the cool air of the hotel room around him.
 
Jo came right before him, her cry silenced by his mouth as he fucked her through their orgasms, her hands clutching him, clinging as if letting go would mean death. She rocked her hips back against him as he filled her with his come, marking her as his own. "Never thought I'd see the day Dean Winchester became a dad," she grinned, stroking his hair as his head rested on her chest, listening as her heartbeat finally began to slow.

"Mmm, why do I have the feeling if we have a girl you're gonna clean your gun on the front porch whenever a guy she likes comes over?" She smiled before rolling him onto his back and giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. "I'm gonna go grab breakfast for everyone before they wake up. Maybe some stuff to make apple pie too," she kissed his nose before slipping outside and heading towards her bedroom. The demons had cleared out, or had at least gone to spare rooms, though Cas was snoring in one of the booths.

From upstairs, Dean could hear her car drive off and could catch her waving up at him from an open window as the sun started to rise. She grinned, driving straight for the pancake house, unaware of what was coming Dean's way. The door to the bedroom slammed open, and Crowley watched Dean, raising an eyebrow at his naked form.

original.gif


"Now that your pet's gone and you've had your fun, we need to talk business. Ruby's waiting on us downstairs. And I'd prefer you with some pants on for this meeting." He crossed his arms, leaning against the doorway as he looked at the leash and collar on the bedside table. "She made you take it off, i see."
 
"Mmm, why do I have the feeling if we have a girl you're gonna clean your gun on the front porch whenever a guy she likes comes over?"
"Because you know me too well." He said with a smile, kissing her playfully then kissing her again in earnest.

With Jo leaving he pulled on a shirt, now aware of how cold it was in the room. He half considered cuddling up with Meg, but that was Jo's girlfriend now. He still had no interest in the demon romantically, though he had to admit they made a great team when it came to fucking Jo's brains out. He'd have never expected she'd want to keep Meg, but it seemed Jo really wanted this so he would give her what she wanted. She was his now, and sometimes it was nice to bring your pet a treat for being good.

He watched her drive off and Meg woke up with start when Crowley walked in. Cherry just looked over her shoulder and went back to sleep. Sam was still knocked out from her insatiable sexual appetite. Dean vaguely remembered waking up and wondering if Sammy had anything left in his family gun.

At Crowley's command he looked over at Meg, "Jo's getting me some pie. Oh, and I think she's getting you some food too." He winked playfully and reached over to touch the cute freckled nose on Meg's new face without even thinking about it. So, maybe there was some potential there, but it would never be what she and Jo seemed to have and it would never be what HE and Jo had.

Boy, this escalated quickly!, Dean thought as he pulled on his jean, not bothering to put anything one before them. He just grinned at Crowley's comment with that 'if-you-only-knew' look and followed. Dean watched as Crowley looked around at the tattered remains of a bar. Ruby, now untied and wearing street clothes was all eyes and daggers.

"Crowley, he had hunter gang rape my ass. I want-"

Crowley held up two fingers, ready to snap, and Ruby shut up right away. "Frankly, my dead, I don't give even half of a rats ass what you want. We're not here for what YOU want. We're here for what I want. This little detour was a necessary evil, and if you think a bunch of..." He looked around at the few remaining and passed out patrons as if trying to describe them before saying, "Flannel wearing Rolling Rock drinkers with bad hygiene using your bum as a jizz bucket for 5 hours is a reason to get upset- Well, I have a room reserved in hell that will make this seem like a romantic first date."

Ruby glared at Crowley and added, "And what the fuck is up with Zendriel? Why is he here?"

Crowley slow blinked and sighed, "If you must know, he's helping us make sure Cherry gets us a back up Lucifer vessel. If that fallen first son ever gets out of the cage, I want to have leverage."

Dean added, "Besides, it's nice of have an Angel on the payroll. Cas is about half the angel he used to be, and even if he wasn't he'd be trying to put a stop to all this."

Ruby shook her head, "That's right. Lucifer tasked ME with opening the final seal. And I did! If anyone should carry a new vessel it should be ME! I should be the one Sam is trying to impregnate."

Crowley and Dean looked at one another for a long moment, if they were considering that and finally the both started laughing. Ruby was now as red as her namesake, but from shame and anger. "What's so fucking funny?"

Crowley held his belly and stopped long enough to say, "My dear, after all you did to Sam I'm sure the very idea of him getting you preggers would turn him gay!"

Dean, also laughing expanded on that, "No, no. Worse. He'd do a Jenner and turn into Samantha Winchester." This made them both start laughing even harder. Crowley pretending he had Sam's long flowing locks of hair.

Ruby was aghast, "What the fuck, guys. I mean, I know we're all demons but you two don't have to be dicks too!"

Crowley whipped his hand through the air to get serious again, "Okay. Fine. Look, we've had our fun. Now it's time to get going."

Dean shook his head, "Whoa. I'm not going anywhere. Jo's bringing back pie."

Ruby cooed, "That's so cute, you taught her how to fetch."

The First Blade was in Dean's hand in a flash but Crowley held him back, "Hang on there, Romeo. We don't have time for this. There are 3 angels on their way here and none of them are in our pockets."

"Fine," Dean said, "Bring 'em."

Ruby shook her head, "Fuck that Dean. I don't tango with angels. Not my thing."

Crowley nodded in approval, "Right. On top of that Ruby has a job for us. So, two fold we leave here and avoid the angels and get work done."

Dean shook his head, "But Jo. And Pie!"

Crowley looked to Ruby and sighed, "Tell him about the job."
 
Ruby smirked at Dean, cocking her head to the side, looking him over. "You know, I thought Jo was the bitch in your relationship, but it looks like she cut off your balls," she laughed softly, knowing she might get her chance for revenge on them. She'd just have to bide her time. "Maybe she needs someone who knows how to handle her, put her in her place like a good little whore," she taunted, knowing there was little he could do to her when they had a job to go do.

"There's a senator up in Washington DC we need killed for a deal Crowley made. Only problem is he has some powerful friends, angels. They've got something planned with him that we also need to deal with. A soul and a dead politician we don't like. It's a win win situation," she grinned, leaning back against the wall. "You're gonna have to leave town right away. Bitch stays behind."

She rolled her eyes at Meg, who seemed to be glaring at her. "Mmm, I meant the other bitch. If that one can make herself useful, she can come along too. But we don't want little miss hunter fucking everything up," she smiled at Dean, a thought coming to her head. "If you're worried, I have a few friends who could keep her company. I told one of them to keep an eye on her when she went to grab breakfast. Just in case anyone tries to hurt her. Say 'thank you for being nice to me little bitch' Dean. I'm doing you a favor."

There was a threat in her voice, holding up a phone as her finger hovered over the send button for a text reading "kill her". "Do we have an understanding sweetheart?"
 
Dean hadn't even realized Meg had come down until Ruby addressed her. He glanced at the small redhead wearing a silk robe and his first thought was, We have silk robes? "Meg needs to stay here. Jo wants her here, so she stays here." Dean informed Crowley and Ruby.

"Yep. You're totally her bitch." Ruby laughed.

Dean looked back to Ruby still holding her finger over the text button and glared, "Here's what you should really be asking yourself. Do I think you can push that button before I can draw and shoot you?" He paused for effect, "Do I?"

Crowley stepped between them, "Ladies, you're both pretty. Now back down. Both of you. We have a job to do, and Angel Death squad to avoid and the sooner we get gone, the better."

Ruby grinned, "We'll meet you in Seattle."

"No." Crowley said, "He needs to drive there."

Ruby scowled, "Why can't he just fly?"

Dean shook his head, "I don't fly! Last time I was in plane, I killed a DEMON! Trust me, neither of you want me in the air. I don't even let Cas teleport me."

Crowley nodded, "So, I need someone I can trust to make sure he gets there on time."

Ruby looked horrified, "Fuck No! That's like a 40 hour drive?"

Dean nodded, "So we're looking at one stop, maybe two for sleep. Don't forget meals."

Ruby shook her head, "No. No! Why me?"

Crowley took a breath, "Because I said so." and then, he was gone.

Dean just turned to Meg, "Let Jo know what happened and that I will come back as soon as I can but I'll have to be gone for the better part of the week. And tell her I love her."

Ruby laughed, "Awww. That's so fucking sweet!" she then pretended to gag before throwing up.

Dean pulled out the First Blade and glared but it was Meg who was was the voice of reason. "Dean. Dean? You have to go before the Angels show up. Remember them?"

Dean growled, looking around and putting the blade away. "Ruby, get in the car!" He turned around and it was Meg who held up, then threw him the keys.

"Fuck!" Dean shouted, waking a few people up as he left, slamming the door. Seconds later Baby roared to life, the lights were on and he was driving away.

Looking around Meg realized, without Jo and without Dean, she felt truly alone. Her eyes found Castiel but even he couldn't be of comfort. Her girlfriend as gone and all she and Cas had was some playful banter and casual sex. With nothing to give her purpose she decided to start cleaning up the bar until Jo came back... but then she'd have to explain everything.
 
Jo didn't even notice the impala was gone as she pulled up, a big grin on her face as she carried in a few boxes of waffles, eggs, bacon, and fruit, as well as an apple pie. Opening the door with her elbow, she called out, looking around as she placed the boxes on the bar. "Dean, I got your pie!" She called out, her face falling when she saw Cas and Meg, but not Dean.

"Did he go to get something. I told that idiot I was bringing his pie," she rolled her eyes, looking between them, expecting at least one to crack a smile, but got nothing. Finally noticing the look on their faces, she sat down, her heart sinking as she waited fo some kind of explanation. "What the fuck happened?"

Cas groaned softly, still hungover as he slowly got to his feet. "He's going to Washington. Assassinate someone."

Jo looked at him in disbelief, narrowing her eyes. "Is that a fucking joke Cas? Meg, please tell me he's joking." She shook her head, moving behind the bar to pour herself a shot of Fireball, downing it in one gulp before pouring another, leaning against the bar. "Okay, I'm going to go pack a bag. You two can stay or come with me. Or just grab some food."

With that, she made her way towards her room, putting her bag of weapons on the bed before moving to grab some clothes
 
Meg chased after Jo, "Hon, wait! No." she grabbed what Jo was holding and pulled it from her hands to throw it on the floor. "Listen to me! There are Angels on their way here. Dean left so they would follow him and the mark, he promised to come back in a few days but he wanted me here to keep you safe." She debated telling Jo the worst parts but decided, Jo, for all that had happened, was her girlfriend and she loved Jo.

"Ruby had you followed. She was going to have you killed if Dean didn't leave right now. He did this for you. He told me to stay with you and protect you. He also said he wanted me to tell you, He loves you. And, Jo, I love you too! So, please, don't go running off after him. Don't go putting yourself in harms way and PLEASE don't give Ruby leverage over you."
 
"And if he's dealing with angels, he could end up getting himself killed. All the more reason for me to go," she yanked the bag away from Meg, sighing as she looked down at her bag of gear. "Meg, if there's one thing about hunters you need to know, is we make a lot of promises we don't end up keeping. Like 'I'll call you'." She chuckled softly, shaking her head as she remembered Dean before he'd run off to find Meg when she was possessing Sam.

She finally stopped when Meg mentioned Ruby, her hands curling into fists as Cas walked in behind them, a worried look on his face. "I'm gonna kill that bitch," she murmured, running a hand through her hair as she looked towards Meg. "Any idea who was following me?" She asked, clenching her jaw as she leaned against the wall.

"This is fucking bullshit. I'm not letting them just threaten my life whenever they want Dean to be their little soldier," she said, sitting on the bed, looking up at the angel. "Any ideas, Cas? Because right now, I think I'm too pissed off to come up with with any. And how's Sam doing? Does he know yet?"
 
"No," Cas said in his gruff voice, "Right now he has no idea what's going on. As far as he knows he's still asleep from last night. Zendriel is in control and he's more than happy to help Cherry with her plans. If we're lucky, Sam will never know he has a half demon child that is destined to be a vessel for Lucifer."

"Oh, shit, Clarence, don't sugar coat it." Meg said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to 'sugar coat' anything. I'm simply stating facts. I do not have the power to fight Zendriel and he has deal with Crowley contingent on Sam producing an heir to the Morning Star Mant-" Cas started coughing hard and fell to his knees.

Meg, despite her feelings for Jo now, ran to help him. "Cas, what's wrong?" It was the first time she'd used his name in a long while.

"My grace is failing." He managed to explain.

Meg looked to Jo, pleading, "Look, I know what Hunters do. I know how they are, but Dean is on a mission with Ruby AND Crowley. They want him to fail MORE than we do, because to them it's business. Dean also have the Mark of Cain making him immensely powerful against Angels and Demons. But right now, Cas needs you. and I need you. I don't know how to fix an Angel. I barely know how to defeat one. Please, Jo. You're a Hunter. You know about stuff like this!"

***

It wasn't even a half hour into their drive when Ruby said, "Can we listen to something that wasn't written by an Hair Metal band in the 80's?"

Dean shook his head and altered his famous phrase saying, "Drive picks the music, shotgun shuts her dick holster."
 
Jo had her head in her hands, deep in thought until she heard Cas coughing, turning to see him fall to his knees, standing up immediately. As much as she worries about Dean, she knew he could take care of himself for a bit. Cas was family too, and something was seriously wrong. She should've known when she saw him hungover, considering there was still alcohol left in the bar.

Whether or not Meg had feelings for Cas didn't worry her, especially since she loved both her and Dean. So when she ran to Cas, there was no jealousy or worry for their relationship. Without another word, she ran upstairs, spraypainting a demon trap on the floor and shoving Red into it before she could react.

Sitting on the bed, she shook Sam awake, looking down at him with worried eyes. "Sam, we need your help. Get dressed and get your ass downstairs. I'll explain when we're not in the same room as her," she said, gesturing to the demon with a nod. "Dean's not here, so don't worry about that right now."

She swallowed hard, grabbing his hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. "We're family, Sam. No matter what."

The redhead spat at her, rolling her eyes. "Seriously man, you're gonna listen to this fucking cunt? She fucked your brother right in front of you and begged for more-"

Jo turned towards her, raising an eyebrow. "You shut your fucking mouth before I make you."
 
Cherry glared but didn't say any more. She knew Crowley had plans for her to get impregnated, but until that was confirmed there were probably a hundred demons who could take her place.

Zendriel faded from Sam's eyes and he woke with start, "Jo? What... What happened?" he winced and grabbed his shoulder not wanting to move at first and then forced to, thanks to Jo's determination.

"Okay, Jo, what's going on?" Sam was downstairs now, looking around the room as if a bomb had gone off.
 
Jo sat on the bed next to Cas, biting her lip as she placed a hand on his forehead, hot and beaded with sweat. "You knew he was losing his grace, right? Well, it looks like it's getting worse," she said, grabbing a water from the mini fridge beside her and putting it on his face before giving him a sip.

"How much have you found out. Does your laptop have information on it?" She asked, glancing towards Meg. "Maybe we should get back to the bunker. He's vulnerable out here like this. Meg can get inside if she just avoids all of the traps, right?" She asked, getting to her feet and resuming packing her bag.

"I'll text Dean, let him know where we're going. Sam, I think Ruby and I can manage to get him to the car so you don't hurt your arm anymore," she sighed, grabbing a few toiletries and dropping them inside before zipping the bag up once more. "Cas, we're gonna fix this, okay? You gotta stay strong for us, buddy."

She wrapped a gentle arm around Meg, squeezing her carefully before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Are you alright?"
 
Meg just nodded, "I love you, but I care about him. I just don't want to have to choose between you two. If you love me, you'll never ask me to do that." Meg kissed Jo lovingly.

Cas, meanwhile said, "Excuse me? Failing grace?"

Sam just shook his head, "I guess we could go back to the bunker. But this is new territory. No one has stolen an Angel's Grace, much less used it to fuel their powers. We're still unclear as to how this is working. I can disable the traps to get Meg in but we have to be quick."

Cherry, almost unrecognizable with clothes on at this point, entered saying, "Me too. With Angles looking for Dean and knowing where to find Jo, I need some protection." She smiled at Sam and rubbed her flat abs adding, "Besides. Your baby might be in danger."

Sam shook his head and threw up his good arm. "Fuck it! Okay, lets all go. Jo, help me get Cas in the car. Meg and ... I'm sorry, what's your name?"

"Cherry." She answered, blowing him a kiss.

"Fine. You and Meg get a second vehicle. We're not all going to fit in my car."

Cherry rose her hand, "Do I get to ride with you? Give you some road head along the way."

Sam's mouth fell open at the suggestion, "Are you serious?" He grinned adding, "Because if you are, then sure!" Cas, feeling forgotten spoke Sam's name. Now back to the moment he nodded, "Right. We have to get Cas there. It's a few hours drive away so we have plenty of time."
 
Last edited:
Jo smiled warmly, holding her close and giving her a loving kiss on the lips. "Of course you don't have to. You'll never have to make that choice," she reassured her, running a gentle hand through her hair.

Jo scowled at the sight of Cherry, pulling one of the weapons from her bag and narrowing her eyes. "How the fuck did you get out?" She growled lowly, keeping her finger on the trigger of her gun. She glanced towards Sam, a worried look on her face as she debated getting into a fight with her. There was no way she trusted her not to betray them."

She helped lift Cas up, carrying her to the back of her car and motioning for Meg to put the seats down. Running back inside, she grabbed some blankets and pillows for him to lie down on, as well as some water and food for the ride. She handed everyone breakfast and water as well before pulling Sam aside, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sam, I don't want you alone in that car with her. I don't trust her. None of us know her well enough to know she won't stab you in the back to get on Crowley's good side. It's not worth you getting a little head on the way over." She glanced warily towards Cherry, who was flirting obnoxiously with Meg. "You really wanna bring her into the bunker? Where she could find all sorts of fun toys and books to bring back to Crowley?"
 
Sam nodded, "No I get you, Jo. But until she's sure she's pregnant she needs me. To be honest, I'm just messing with her. The moment we get to the bunker I plan to put her in the Devil's trap we had Crowley in. Hell, maybe I'll do the same thing I did him and inject her with my own blood until she is wracked with emotions and guilt. But for now, she needs to think she's broken me." Sam glanced up at Cherry and Meg then spoke loudly, "Yeah, well you need ME to get in the bunker and if SHE doesn't go, then I don't go!" He then checked on Jo to make sure she understood his bluff so far.
 
Jo nodded reluctantly, glancing towards the demon and narrowing her eyes. "Don't think I won't kill her if your plan doesn't work out," she said quietly before walking back to car, looking Cas over as she ran a hand through her hair. "Meg, can you stay in the back and keep an eye on him while I drive?" She asked before giving Cas a kiss on the forehead.

She pulled Meg towards her, giving her a gentle kiss. "I know you care about Cas. I'm not going to get jealous of the two of you, so don't worry about that, okay? Just take good care of him," she murmured, giving Meg a hug and handing her food for her and the angel before climbing in the front.

"Cas, buddy, you want some music?" She called out before dialing Dean's number on her phone.
 
Meg returned Jo's kiss with another, as if she wasn't satisfied with just one. After that she climbed into the back with Cas who requested 'Rush' for traveling music. The drive was boring otherwise and hour later they were at the bunker.

Sam, as expected, had revived at least two blow jobs on the way there. But that didn't keep him from helping Jo and Meg get Cas in the bunker. The made him comfortable in one of the many rooms still free, then Sam explained where the kitchen and showers were.

"Meg. I think that is everything you need. If you'll excuse me-" He kissed Cherry as if she was the love of his life and walked away with her.

Taking Cherry to the library he said, "I love books. I doubt that's a surprise to you." And hiked up her short dress while undoing his pants. Sam wasted no time in lifting Cherry onto his cock and thrusting into her as he pressed the demon woman against the shelves.

Cherry wrapped her legs around him and and rode Sam as he pumped his hips in and out of her evil cunt. Grabbing her ass he moved her to another set shelves, then another. Finally throwing her to the floor and fucking her like a man just trying to cum.

"Yes, Sam, yes!! Give me that cum! Give ME THAT FUCKING CUM!" Cherry screamed, her voice echoing through the bunker.

Sam pulled free then told her, "Turn over!" to which Cherry complied. But instead of fucking her prone, Sam got up and stepped away. Cherry rolled back over and realized she couldn't move towards Sam. Looking around she saw the Devil's Trap and screamed in defeat! "Fuck you, Sam!"

Sam just smiled, cock still raging with need, and slid the cabinets closed. Pulling up his pants and putting away his hungry cock he decided to report on the success of his mission. "Well, Jo, it worked. Cherry is locked up and not going anywhere." HE gestured to the bulge in his pants, "I'm going to have some serious blue balls, but it was worth it."
 
Jo and Meg helped Cas into one of the bedrooms, supporting his weight as they put his arms around their shoulders. She watched as Meg stripped him down to his underwear and tucked him in to keep him more comfortable. "Do you want to stay here while Sam and I do some research? I don't want to leave him by himself."

Meg nodded, pulling her in for another kiss before letting her go. She moved to the bathroom, wetting a towel with cold water and squeezing it out before she returned and placed it on Cas's head. Once the angel and demon were settled in, she moved into the library where she had heard the moans and screams of pleasure, clenching her jaw as she hoped Sam hadn't just been fucking around.

She raised an eyebrow as she saw Sam's bare ass, leaning against the doorway as her eyes moved from him to the demon lying frustrated and caught in the devil's trap. "And for a minute I thought you were just trying to have fun. You sure orgasm denial isn't just a kink for you?" She joked before moving towards the bookcases, unaware of how her jeans showed off her ass.

"Good thing I'm stuck with you for this instead of Dean. We both know how much he hates research," she sighed, looking down at her phone. He hadn't picked up when she'd called him, something that was rare for him.
 
As Dean drove he lost signal. Any messages left for him he'd pick up later.

Meanwhile Sam nodded to Jo, "This place has a literal ton of books on everything. I'm sure there is something that can help us somewhere." He thought back to Ashe and how much easier this would be without that mullet wearing redneck.

"Come on, Jo. The sooner we look into this, the sooner we help Cas." Sam said, ignoring the screams of Cherry in her devli's trap all alone and in the dark. "Just ignore her," Same said, "It's actually part of the torture."
 
"We'd better get to work, and fast," she said, setting down her phone and running a hand through her hair. "Dean's not answering any of my damn calls," she clenched her jaw as she started perusing the books, looking for any she could find on angels. "Y'all need a freaking library catalogue. Hopefully none of this ends up being in Enochian."

She set down one book on the table and bent over, looking through it for a chapter or index. "You'd think the Men of Letters would have organized this a lot better than they did." In the position the was in, her clothing showed off the curves of her body as well as her cleavage, giving Sam an excellent view as she focused on the book, not paying attention to any way he might be looking at her.

"I swear to god, her screaming is going to give me a headache. Can we at least gag her and shut her up? I can barely think with that noise," she groaned, looking towards the cabinet Sam had left her in.
 
Sam tied to focus, looking at the book in his hands and not Jo's ass in his face. "To be honest," He said, "I like to hear her complain. Makes me know she's still trapped there. I just need a few days to get some energy back and then I can start my next plan... making that bitch too human." He went back to reading.

In the span of a heartbeat, his eyes flashed with lightening, and Zendriel kept up the charade of looking for answers. He knew it was only a matter of time, but he also knew he had to work fast. Taking on Sam's speech he asked, "I think we might need some older text. Books dealing with demons and angels pre-war."

He got up and moved to a shelf, one that would NOT have the answers he needed but it would be a good distraction. 'Here, Jo. Help me with these." He took some books and held them over his shoulder for Jo to grab.

The moment she did and turned around to put them on the table, Zen pounced. He spun and shoved Jo to the table and forced her chest down as he leaned over, his own chest on her back.

"You really think there is an answer here?" Zendriel started to undo his and Jo's pants, enough for him to get access. As he leaned in, Sam's body of muscles and power, Zendriel forced her to stay on the table. "Now, if you let me cum in your ass, I won't have to kill Meg and Cas. And Sam will never know. Sure you can keeping looking things up, but you'll never find anything. So, what's it going to be? Ass fucked or brain fucked?"
 
Jo turned around to see Sam moving towards another shelf, following him as she shrugged. "You're probably right. I don't think most texts are going to even mention angels, let alone how to save one," she sighed, taking the books and turning to place them on the table. Noticing the titles had to do with vampires, she frowned. "Sam, what the hell? This isn't-"

Before she could say another word, Sam had her pinned to the table, his much larger body keeping her pinned there with ease. "SAM!" She cried out, struggling beneath him as she looked towards the hallway where Cas and Meg were, her heart racing as she unsuccessfully tried to buck him off of her.

She let out a sob as he yanked her jeans down, just enough so he had access to her ass. She couldn't get enough leverage in this position to force him off of her. "Sam, please, don't do this. Just let me go!" She gripped the edge of the table tightly, her knuckles turning white as she tried to get away.

"Why are you doing this? We're family! Just stop it!" She looked back up at him with wide eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks, knowing it was going to happen again, something she had trusted Dean to keep her safe from. She reached for her phone, but Sam's weight made it impossible to stretch any further.
 
Zendriel forced Jo down and freed his cock as he whispered into Sam's ear, "Sam's not here. And if you tell anyone about me, I'll have to kill them too!" He licked his fingers and rubbed the head of his dick, "Feel free to tell Dean." Zen drove his/Sam's cock deep into Jo's ass, "He'll either approve or join in." Zen continued to fuck Jo's ass pressing her to the pool table. "Oh, fuck! You have an amazing ass!" the Angel possessed hunter cried as he continued to rape Jo's ass.
 
Jo sobbed against the table, clenching her eyes shut as she felt him breathing against her. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?" She whispered, shaking beneath him as she tried to stay calm. The hunter's legs gave out as he pressed into her, held up by his body and the table as she went limp beneath him, letting out a scream of pain. After that initial scream though, she tried to keep quiet, crying softly beneath him as she looked towards the hallway, her face blank as she saw Cas and Meg hiding, trying to investigate what the noise was
 
"I want to fuck you." Zen said, through Sam's voice in her ear, "Hell, Sam wants to fuck you too but he's too much a gentleman to take what needs to be taken." Zendriel kept thrusting in and out of Jo ass all the while leaning against her back to fuck her ass even harder. Whispering in her ear he said, "Tell anyone about this, and I'll steal what's left of Cas' grace. I'll end him forever!" He started to thrust harder, Sam's balls slapping her pussy as he drove his dick in her rear.

"I'm going to cum," Sam/Zen whispered as he moved faster and harder, "I'm going to cum, Jo. I'm going to fucking cum!" The possessed hunter grabbed the table for leverage and shoved as much of his cock as he could into Jo's ass and cried out, "Fuck! Jo! Fuck!" As Zendriel emptied wave after wave of Sam's cum into Jo's ass. "Fuck, baby! Fuck!!"
 
Back
Top