The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soup today. Got new tires so no more ravines and crashes. Body still hurts. I think the soup will help. If not, it will taste good.

When I threw the sheets onto the bed after taking them out of the dryer, my wedding ring flew off. Okay, that's it. If I've lost so much weight that the ring needs to be resized, I declare the diet officially over for this half year. In June or thereabouts I'll try another two weeks and maybe another 6-8 lbs but for tonight it's fried chicken in peanut cream gravy, whole wheat pancakes and sauteed peppers with onions . . . and See's chocolate for dessert . . . the sugarless kind in my case.

Soup today. Got new tires so no more ravines and crashes. Body still hurts. I think the soup will help. If not, it will taste good.

I guess this means no more Automotive Ice Capades for you, huh? :D

Seriously, I'm glad you're okay, Molly. Maybe that soup will help some. :kiss:

Good evening, Naked People. :)

Happy Saturday. Anybody got a quarter for the jukebox?

For you, my delicate little flower, I have a pocketful ... some quarters too. :p:kiss:

What would you like to hear?

For you, my delicate little flower, I have a pocketful ... some quarters too. :p:kiss:

What would you like to hear?

I do like a man who knows how to cultivate me. :kiss:

How about something with some brass, Tom? It don't mean a thing, unless its got that swing!

I do like a man who knows how to cultivate me. :kiss:

How about something with some brass, Tom? It don't mean a thing, unless its got that swing!

To paraphrase the Big Bopper "Oh baby, ah knooows what you like." ;)

Hmmm ... how 'bout 'Sing, Sing, Sing' by Benny Goodman and his Orchestra? It's a Swing Era standout and it brought down the house at Carnegie Hall. :D

To paraphrase the Big Bopper "Oh baby, ah knooows what you like." ;)

Hmmm ... how 'bout 'Sing, Sing, Sing' by Benny Goodman and his Orchestra? It's a Swing Era standout and it brought down the house at Carnegie Hall. :D

Sounds just perfect. :)

When I threw the sheets onto the bed after taking them out of the dryer, my wedding ring flew off. Okay, that's it. If I've lost so much weight that the ring needs to be resized, I declare the diet officially over for this half year. In June or thereabouts I'll try another two weeks and maybe another 6-8 lbs but for tonight it's fried chicken in peanut cream gravy, whole wheat pancakes and sauteed peppers with onions . . . and See's chocolate for dessert . . . the sugarless kind in my case.

Sounds delicious. The chicken barley soup (Lumpy's grandmother's recipe from old-world Italy) was absolutely fabulous. The snow came down much of the day, the air was cold and damp. The soup was perfect.

I guess this means no more Automotive Ice Capades for you, huh? :D

Seriously, I'm glad you're okay, Molly. Maybe that soup will help some. :kiss:

Thanks, Tom.

Immediately after picking up the car, I went to a slick side street and tried like hell to lose control. New tires rock. :D

Hi, Di!

Rolf - a mug of hot milk, please.

I can't sleep. :rolleyes:

well, if you are determined to be awake. . . . . .

[ Molly; may your bruises ease quickly. Were you around I'd offer to sooth them for you, but you have enough admirers; unless . . . ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back