Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dru
Of course it counts - we just won't show you the secret hand shake until you turn 50...

I think I am the senior Member at 69 (and Ijust love the position as well!) and am from GB but where are the other British Literotica Senior Members - can only find one amongst all the replies. Come on you GBs - show yourselves!

Just turned 50 on January 10th but I still windsurf ! Living on the Barnegat Bay in Southern NJ

I actually enjoyed turning 50. I always give myself a party every year for my birthday - which is in July. I plan a pool party but it always seems to rain buckets so we just take it inside. I invite all my friends and do all the food. For my 50th, I did the 50's theme with paper juke boxes, Elvis cutouts and hoola hoops - and karaoke - awesome time... I gave out 50 cent coins for party favors.

I am already planning my party for July - y'all come on to Florida

Only rule - absolutely no none nada presents - just cards. I love cards.

I actually enjoyed turning 50. I always give myself a party every year for my birthday - which is in July. I plan a pool party but it always seems to rain buckets so we just take it inside. I invite all my friends and do all the food. For my 50th, I did the 50's theme with paper juke boxes, Elvis cutouts and hoola hoops - and karaoke - awesome time... I gave out 50 cent coins for party favors.

I am already planning my party for July - y'all come on to Florida

Only rule - absolutely no none nada presents - just cards. I love cards.

I posted this in the over 40's thgread yesterday.

I took turning 40 very hard for some reason. When I turned 50, I threw myself a keg party. Barbecued a couple pork shoulders, made fried chicken, keg of beer, the whole nine yards. Had 35-40 friends and family over. Good times!

Not sure why I took 50 so well. My theory is that when you turn 40, you think about what you don't have, or have done. When you hit 50, you're happy with what you do have.

Have a good one tweetygal! And don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;):D

Well, it's Wednesday, half way to the weekend and us 50 somethings have hopefully enjoyed some pretty good weekends between us. :)

Texas

I am 57 and in Central Florida. And yes a true Southern Sassy BBW -

62 here from Texas. I live here because cold weather limits outdoor activity. As a result, are cold weather people better at indoor activities and games then warm weather people? I hope not.

Hello I am 51 living in northern Nevada .cold and trying to snow more today
I am just a hopeless romantic Gentleman
Smiles and Hugs for all that want one

59 male - Wisconsin.... married and sneaking. Love to have intelligent erotic chats with age mate females in similar situations. Occasionally writing in semi complete sentences, using capital letters, and spelling masturbation correctly are definite attributes.

wismale50@yahoo.com

Hi, 52 and new to Lit! Hailing from just outside Pittsburgh, PA:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back