Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this fantasy where I am trying to decide whether I really want to try it, or it just sounds better in my head...

Uncomfortably full bladder
Light pussy spanking over panties with a hairbrush
Over the knee spanking, still with panties on, and...
Pissing my panties while over the knee, getting spanked

Spanking and ticking with a full bladder is a good way to incorporate piss into play. Good spanking can force uncontrolled peeing, its fun.

I have this fantasy where I am trying to decide whether I really want to try it, or it just sounds better in my head...

This sounds like a very hot fantasy. In my opinion it sounds like something you should try. :devil:

Not sure if I am allowed to post this link, but this is one of my favorite piss girl..

http://**************/CDA3431

I always wanted a guy to pee all over my pussy

It feels amazing, especially if you hold yourself open so that he can hit your clit with his stream. It is warm and gets me off every single time. Would love to feel a guy piss inside of me. Still have not been able to experience that, but I imagine it will also feel pretty great.

It feels amazing, especially if you hold yourself open so that he can hit your clit with his stream. It is warm and gets me off every single time. Would love to feel a guy piss inside of me. Still have not been able to experience that, but I imagine it will also feel pretty great.

it does feel very good, but its not completely safe. its much safer to have him piss in your ass, which is fun too. It can be done safely but, there are issues.

You have me wanting to try that one .... just need to find somebody to help me with the other portion of it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back