who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

Simon_Neil_of_Biffy_Clyro_by_A_Hammond.jpg


Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro.....yessss pleaseeeeeee :heart:
 
kid stuff is taking over my life! i'm told i'll miss it one day, but right now i'm really wishing someone would hurry up and invent the transporter!

how's life, ed?
life's pretty damned awesome: the new job (almost 2 months) has been fantastic!

and back on-topic: i don't think gwyneth paltrow--of whom i'm more than a little enamored--has ever looked better than she does in the iron man films. don't believe me? here's a little evidence:

pepper-potts.jpeg
 
Sexy-Angelina-Jolie-Pictures.jpg


Yes, I know she's already got someone. Yes, I know some people think she's too thin. Yes, I know some people think she's scary. Yes, I know some people think she's trying to steal all the babies of the world. Yes I know some think she stole Brad from Jen. Yes, I know that some people complain that of the 1/3 of her earnings that she gives to charity each year, she doesn't spend enough of it in THIS country. I still think she's HOT! Who do you think I got my signature from?
 
life's pretty damned awesome: the new job (almost 2 months) has been fantastic!

and back on-topic: i don't think gwyneth paltrow--of whom i'm more than a little enamored--has ever looked better than she does in the iron man films. don't believe me? here's a little evidence:

pepper-potts.jpeg

Good to hear!

I LOVE Gwen in Iron Man. The scene where Tony turns to Piper as Natasha is leaving the room after kicking ass and he says, "I want one" and she (Piper) deadpans "No" in such a matter of fact way? It cracks me up every single time.

Back on topic: Um, I really like Harry Connick, Jr. The man can croon a tune and he's got a bottom lip that I'd love to sink my teeth into.
 
The Supernatural boys....Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki....


Supernatural5-20121016-28.jpg
 
for a while now i've been more than a little fond of looking at emma watson.

ed
 
Ok, I gots many...LOL

Maurizio Merli, Fabio Testi, Luc Merenda, Tomas Milian, George Eastman aka Luigi Montifiori, James Fox

And

Christoph Waltz!!! I was his fan way before Tarantino found him. I actually bought an old VHS he was in called Fire and Sword aka Tristan and Isolde. It was made in 1982 and his odd features had me drooling. When I saw Inglorious Bastards, I was shocked to see him. :kiss:
 
Paul Goldschmidt (1st baseman, Arizona Diamondbacks) gets me going. He's an excellent ball player, absolutely adorable, and not quite half my age so it makes me feel all naughty. :D
 
How about Lucas Bryant?


lucas-bryant-los-angeles-premiere-of-rogue_3577764.jpg



He's another dude that I think I could use as a model for a male protagonist when I'm writing an erotic story.

(I mean, when I'm writing stories about virgins getting deflowered, one of the questions I ask myself is, what kind of a man would it take to make this sweet, virtuous, sexually innocent woman give in to temptation? The answer, in my mind, is a man who has piercingly handsome eyes, and chiselled facial features, a face that suggests virility, and I imagine if I was a woman, maybe I'd have a crush on guys like Bryant; so that's the kind of guy that I try to model my male protagonists on).

I'll post a few others when I get the chance. And yes, I'll post women that I'm actually attracted to!!
 
Jenna Louise Coleman for me, too. I want to be the 12th doctor and travel with Clara. :)
 
Just saw the movie trailer for Red2 today. I want Helen Mirren, desperately! She first got my juices going when she played Morgana in Excalibur back in the 80s. I know she's "older" but damn.
 
Back
Top