The Gathering (Invitation Only)

BehaviorMod

Dark Knight
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Posts
1,511
The Year 2011 was the start of a new era for the humans; a new year for everyone. Things were changing; current events, the value of currency, the cost of practically everything...how humans defined their lives was steadily changing as the years went on. Many things stayed the same, though. Life was still ended and created, untold numbers a day moved through the circle of life where one life ended and another took it's place. War was still inevitable, humans still fought for their desires with force. So, in 2011, the human world was very much the same as it was ten and twenty years ago. What wasn't the same, though, was the Underworld; the place where souls, incapable of redeeming themselves for atrocities commited in their lifes in the eyes of whatever god or gods they worshiped, went after they died.

The vastness of the Underworld is unfortold, undefinable. It stretchess on endlessly, in constant need of filling. So, in a world rich with War and needless bloodshed and crime.....hundreds upon hundreds of deaths a month....there was plenty of souls to fill this void, at least we thought so. We, the Daemons of the Underworld who keep the balance in check and keep those that are unwanted by their gods in the Void, thought we had enough. 2011 changed all that though. In the rise of the new year, it was deemed by the Overlord; our Lord, King, and Master of Darkness, that the influx of souls into the Underworld had slowed. His advisors were certain that it wasn't due to any lack of death in the Upperworld, and that it had to do with the fact that we were trusting in the balance of things to deliver them to our doorstep, just as the Gods and those in the Overworld; the place most mortals refered to as 'heaven', trusted in the balance for their souls.

So, what did we do about it? We did nothing. I, on the other hand, was responsible for who did do something about it. My name is Dakhan (Day-ken), and this is the telling of what we called 'The Gathering'. A plan in which I, Prince of the Underworld and Master of Demons, sent Succubi to the Upperworld to .....collect....the souls of humans. Men were the easiest of prey for the voluptuous demonesses created by my hand, but women fell prey too. One Succubus in particular, who's name is listed in her first report, is my prized posession; the culmination of my studies and attempts at creating the 'perfect' Succubi. She has been the perfect Harvester of Souls and Gatherer of spirits I could ask for.....and this is how she accomplished it.
___________________________________________________

"What do the reports say, Darrien?" The Overlord; the one being that ruled the Underworld in it's entirety, spoke, and everyone listened.
"W..w..we're short a few souls, my Lord." A slim Daemon, Daemon being that of a lesser Demon used for a multitude of tasks and not belonging to higher Demon blood, stammered his words as he spoke them.
"How many is a 'few', Darrien? I asked for numbers, not averages."
"W..we believe the shortage n..n..nears in the t..tens of hundreds, my Lord"
"Now that, is a number. Wouldn't it have been simpler to give me that number the first time?" He moved his hand to gesture towards the Daemon and he immediatly coward. "Relax, Darrien, if I wanted you killed; I'd do it when you were least expecting. Now then, tell me why this situation hasn't been dealt with?"
"Forgive me, Lord, we're t..t..trying our bests. We have all of our heads together on t..t..this and..."
"You...you, Darrien, not anyone else, told me that this would be taken care of. Do I tell my advisors to make promises they can not keep?"
"N..n..no, L..Lord...You don't. I..I'll get back to work on the problem, I..i..immediatly."
"Good...see to it that you do." With that, the Daemon rose and began to walk out of the Grand Hall where the Overlord sat when he wasn't in his chambers or out looking after his domain. "Actually...Darrien?" The Demon held up his hand, palm out to the back of the Daemon as he turned to answer his Lord.
"Yes, my Lord?"
"I've changed my mind." With that, a thin beam of dark purple energy erupted from the palm of his hand, the body of the former advisor turning to dust as the beam made contact. "I'll not have you fail me again." He placed his hand back against the arm rest of the throne. "You," he pointed to a soldier class Daemon who was at attention along a far wall, "clean up what's left of Darrien and go find my son. Dakhan's probably tending to his creations, as usual."


"That's it girls, show me just how well you can use those tongues on Master's cock. Let me see what those whorish little mouths can do." Dakhan was leaned back relaxing in a large chair, his wings hanging to each side as he relaxed and set his eyes on the two succubi sluts that were tending to his swollen member. One of them was his perfect creation; her Demon form just as curvacious and perfect in all the right places as her various shapes she could assume. Her skin bore tatoo like markings etched into the flesh in various places about her body, her perfect tits were pierced with one golden and one silver ring and occasionaly bore decorations hung, dangled, or cliped from them. Her ears were heavily pierced, the lobes would have many different earrings that changed with the day it seemed, and a line of small silver rings circled the outside of her ears. There was a bar through each upper ear in a style that had grown more popular on the Upperworld, and a small tiny ring on the inside cartilidge of each ear. Finally, the last of her markings were a series of 6 rings and one bar. Three rings lined each of her inviting pussy lips and her clit, which was always hard and conducting sexual energy regardless had a bar through it.

The second one was practically the opposite. The skin was still covered in the tatoo like brandings, but no other modifications flawed her body. When Dakhan had made these particular two Succubi, he had used contrasting attributes to one another. He had made them in a set, with one being the dark, sexually twisted one; the other the seemingly innocent yet still undeniably hot one. They were both currently on their knees, servicing the hard shaft of their Master's cock, their tongues entwining and touching each other now and then as they did so, kissing each other passionatly when they couldn't resist. Dakhan, wanting to observe just how well they did what he created them for, watched without intterupting.
 
Kyra

Kyra cupped her master’s balls as she kneeled before him, her tongue curling around his thick shaft as her sister chased it’s length with her. The mere taste of him was making her body hum with need, creating a delicious little quiver between her thighs as her muscles clenched and unclenched in a desperate effort to ease the growing ache. She wanted nothing more than to drain him off his essence…to taste his salty cum on her tongue or ride his glorious cock until they both experienced the sweet shattering effect of an orgasm.

But this wasn’t about her, apart from the kisses she stole from her ‘sister’ as their mutual passions for Drakhan became almost unbearable. She was sweet and fresh, her naked body just as perfect and beautiful as Kyra’s own. For a moment their tongues dueled across the underside of his pulsing member and Kyra moaned softly, sucking on her n her tongue and playfully biting it before letting go and grinning wickedly.

She could feel his dark eyes on them as she dropped down lower and began to suck on his balls, first one, then the other. Her tongue teased and tantalized to sweet perfection. She had excellent talent, even with the distraction of another beautiful body and her dripping, aching pussy. Long slender fingers slid over his torso and tweaked on his nipples as she slurped on his heavy sack and then returned to swirl her clever tongue around the tip of his cock and then happily engulfed him into her hot, moist mouth…
 
After a long hiatus to focus on my career and home life; I've returned to continue my threads and sharpen my erotic writing. Looking to continue this thread. Any interested females send me a PM for details.
 
Back
Top