Weekly artistic challenge

Hi everyone...These photos are all so beautiful....!!!

I think I finally have a photo that fits the challenge...lol
Joy?! Nothing says joy in my house like a day at the park!

attachment.php

Nicely done ruby :)

attachment.php

Very nice I remember those times so very very very long ago ;)

Finally having time to catch up after my vacation.. Love all the new pictures.. thank you all for sharing. The flames, just wow and the children on the bridge brought back such sweet memories of my brood and all the cousins on an outing at the park.. :heart:

attachment.php

I love this!!! I can see them jumping and hear the happy giggles and yells. :D

The water always brings me joy but especially the sound of the waves CRASHING

1377515_681161028562477_406345959_n.jpg

It's only taken on my phone so not the best, sorry

I get a childish joy from these too

381175_491766320835283_1638962860_n.jpg

Last edited:
The water always brings me joy but especially the sound of the waves CRASHING

1377515_681161028562477_406345959_n.jpg

It's only taken on my phone so not the best, sorry

I get a childish joy from these too

381175_491766320835283_1638962860_n.jpg

Love them both. I love water and fireworks...well who doesn't love those!!!

BB

Joy

I love watching people. I love watching people just let loose with no inhibitions. And most of all I love watching people dance (the elderly and kids are my favorite). I'm not much of a dancer myself unless I'm in the bedroom by myself.

This is an older image I found in my files, but it still brings me joy to remember this afternoon. I stumbled on to this couple as I exited a crowded bus, the music was blaring and the vibe was very festive. A total attitude adjustment.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/360bbc34020a691f6e2adea90f5b7893/tumblr_mwwx55fVPE1qfzbh4o1_1280.jpg

I love watching people. I love watching people just let loose with no inhibitions. And most of all I love watching people dance (the elderly and kids are my favorite). I'm not much of a dancer myself unless I'm in the bedroom by myself.

This is an older image I found in my files, but it still brings me joy to remember this afternoon. I stumbled on to this couple as I exited a crowded bus, the music was blaring and the vibe was very festive. A total attitude adjustment.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/360bbc34020a691f6e2adea90f5b7893/tumblr_mwwx55fVPE1qfzbh4o1_1280.jpg

wonderful shot..:)

This made me smile, lovely shot!!

BB

Love them both. I love water and fireworks...well who doesn't love those!!!

BB

Thank you very much :)

these are both stunning TT!:):kiss:

Awwww thank you

I love the story you put to go along with the picture

Fun...

No success yesterday so a couple of old pics...

This was an installation in a garden in Somerset.

05Tintinhull002_zps352d0601.jpg

Back