Obsessed with the appeal of big cocks

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Recently I've become obsessed with the idea of sucking and fucking larger cocks. Maybe 9 inches or more...the larger the better.

It started the other day while I was having a nice wank, and re-playing a favorite old fantasy...'what if I'd had sex with Jay?'

Jay was a beautiful, slightly built feminine guy I worked with back in the mid 80's. We were strongly attracted to each other, but we never had sex since I was still closeted, and couldn't take the risk of anyone finding out I was Bi. But I loved the fantasy of what might have happened.

This last time, I modified the fantasy...what if I went to his place, we were alone and started to embrace, kiss, got naked, etc...and I discovered he had a huge cock! It was at least 9", and I was out of my mind with lust for it...I'd never seen one that large.

I'd been with 12 or 15 guys, and their cocks were all more or less the same size, about 6 or 7 inches. But Jay's large one drove me nuts! I didn't understand my own reaction, but I knew I wanted all of it, deep in my throat, deep in my ass. I immediately became a cock slut, I couldn't control myself.

So anyway I had a satisfying wank with that fantasy.

Since then I can't stop thinking about large cocks. Every guy I see, I think 'How big is he?' Would I suck him? Go down on my knees for his large meat? How much does he have in his pants? I want one so large I can hardly take the head in my mouth, and it hurts to take him deep...I'm obsessed...I have to go wank now!

Anybody else the same way/ have you had a really large cock? Was it as good as I imagine?

Please share your experience and stories.

Agree totally. I have been cottaging for years but my first experience was of this amenity worker who got his cock out at the urinal, I looked down and it was so fat with a big bulging head I just couldn't resist. Didn't even think if he was into this but just put my hand around it and stroked slowly. My hand only just covered it and when he moaned the head just swelled up and exploded cum everywhere.
I have wanked so many times over that and constantly seek another.

Not obsessed..but, I was new to cocksucking, just a couple of experiences...
On the old Yhoo, I advertised to give head and found a guy with 8" uncut, so I set up a meet n greet. 8" uncut, really? I had done a couple of cut 6"ers..so...
I was late to his house and he was mowing in loose shorts. Nervous, but, hi, yeah, lets go inside. We faced each other and I went for it. Reached down into those baggy trunks and voila, huge half-hard cock. I rubbed for a moment and he pushed me to my knees. I pulled his shorts down and he smelled a little ripe from mowing, but I dove in and sucked him in. He was thick, too. He finally said 'I gotta lay down' and he laid on his side on the floor in kind of a curl. I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked and slobbered and licked his sweaty balls and licked his taint and my face smelled like sweatymansweetfunkyness.
He pulled out and started slowly jacking with just the tip in my mouth. He started panting and I had to decide to swallow or not...You're right, I sucked in and he pumped with his hands on the back of my head. Pretty nice load.
Awkward moment now as I rolled onto my back and he moved to a chair. I slid over and licked the last drops up and kissed his cockhead, then looked around. He had a pic of a lady in a highway patrol uniform and said, 'yeah, that's my wife, she's a state trooper' ....lol
He said he was being deluged with offers to blow him and that I was nice, so I could get a repeat. I took some time off and never could get a reply through his email. Daing though, what a memory.

I absolutely love big cocks, but also small ones too! When I'm sucking , I think it's easier to please a smaller one? But I love being fucked by a skilful and hung partner!

The biggest I've "taken" was 9/9.5 inches from a gorgeous African ts. She was gentle but hung like a horse. Probably some of the best sex I've ever had. Oral was tricky because my mouth was barely big enough to accommodate her.

For a long while I was obsessed with really big cocks, but now I love great lovers however big or small.

Recently I've become obsessed with the idea of sucking and fucking larger cocks. Maybe 9 inches or more...the larger the better.

It started the other day while I was having a nice wank, and re-playing a favorite old fantasy...'what if I'd had sex with Jay?'

Jay was a beautiful, slightly built feminine guy I worked with back in the mid 80's. We were strongly attracted to each other, but we never had sex since I was still closeted, and couldn't take the risk of anyone finding out I was Bi. But I loved the fantasy of what might have happened.

This last time, I modified the fantasy...what if I went to his place, we were alone and started to embrace, kiss, got naked, etc...and I discovered he had a huge cock! It was at least 9", and I was out of my mind with lust for it...I'd never seen one that large.

I'd been with 12 or 15 guys, and their cocks were all more or less the same size, about 6 or 7 inches. But Jay's large one drove me nuts! I didn't understand my own reaction, but I knew I wanted all of it, deep in my throat, deep in my ass. I immediately became a cock slut, I couldn't control myself.

Since then I can't stop thinking about large cocks. Every guy I see, I think 'How big is he?' Would I suck him? Go down on my knees for his large meat? How much does he have in his pants? I want one so large I can hardly take the head in my mouth, and it hurts to take him deep...I'm obsessed...I have to go wank now!

Anybody else the same way/ have you had a really large cock? Was it as good as I imagine?

the biggest i have had is ten inches and it was so good but i dont insist on size ,smaller ones are lovely too, six or seven inches is about perfect for me ,anything bigger can be difficult to handle sometimes but i love them all any way .

I feel the same way. A normal hard 6 or 7" cock is totally satisfying, and I can do anything with it without any trouble. I can suck it all day long, without a problem, and love that. If he wants to fuck me that's great, and it won't hurt too much.

I had a really small cock once, on a japanese guy, and I was disappointed. It was not satisfying...good for him but not for me.

But once I laid eyes on a large cock, I was totally entranced, and weak in the knees. I couldn't get enough of it. Even though it was difficult to take him in my mouth, I needed it badly, and I didn't care if it hurt. Plus I needed it up my ass, even though it hurt like hell. It was so satisfying, unlike anything I'd had with anyone before.

One of the first guys I was with, many years ago, described a friend of his who wouldn't suck anything less than a 10" cock. He was frustrated, since he was maybe 6", normal and fine for me, but his friend wouldn't reciprocate.

I guess I've become a size queen.

I'm all hot and bothered again...I have to go have a wank and dream about large cocks!

huge cock

I had a guy come over I new for awhile. He had a huge cock. He wanted to suck my penis so I pulled it out and he sucked and licked my head and then took it all I then lean forward and grabbed his monster we 69 I tried taking it all but gag I was on the bottom so he just rammed it down I was spitting up and sucking that huge cock licking the tip and squeezing his balls I then blew my load in his mouth and he sucked me dry. He stood up and slide his cock dripping with spit strings up my ass it was huge and painfully good it got harder as he came close to cumming he pulled out and shot rope after rope of cum all over my toes and feet.man I'm hard thinking about it

Had a wonderful experience v recently with a stunning TS with a 4.5 inch cock. She was truly sensational . One of my best experiences ever , and if circumstances were different I'd marry her!

She was a great lover , energetic and imaginative.

I do adore 8+ inches , but it really is about connection and passion for me.

Got tired of the little guys hou have to be my size or bigger.

Laying on the couch with nothing on but panties rubbing my cock soo ready to cum

I'm not obsessed with them per se but have sucked a few monsters. One friend I had when I was a teen was huge. I could barely get more than his cock head in my mouth. He had to be (at least) a true 9" and very thick. Anyhow, I would hold him in my mouth, licking and sucking his cock head and stroking his huge shaft until he came. He would literally flood my mouth with powerful jets of hot sperm and I couldn't get enough.
The thing I miss most about being a teen is sucking other teens! Loved those big, hot, young cum loads!

I like deepthroating big cocks, I was introduced to doing this as a teenager by my best friend who had a very big cock. The first time he managed to stuff his cock completely down my throat I was hooked! I just LOVED he way it felt!! I couldn't breathe with his cock blocking my airway but It was so exciting to know that my throat was stretched around his cock and that I was at his mercy. I like the challenge of trying to force big cocks into my throat.

For the last few weeks I've been chatting to a gay couple online. Both are 59 and one has a very hot, thick 10 inch cock. I've been fantasizing about it since I saw his profile pictures. Last night me and my boyfriend met up with them and I got my opportunity to play with him. He was very virile and vocal and loved it when I slowly deep throated him, gagging a couple of times but managing to take it eventually. I thought I was in heaven though when I felt him slowly enter my ass. He took his time before he was all the way inside me, balls resting against me. My boyfriend and his husband were 69ing while he fucked me slowly. I loved his cock gaping my ass but when he slid a finger inside me as well as his cock I had a really powerful orgasm and came all over the bed. The best was that as soon as his cock entered me I lost my erection and although I loved being ducked by him I wasn't expecting it when my cock shot a big load. The downside was that when my boyfriend and the husband fucked me I was still thinking about the first guy and only managed to cum again when they fucked me at the same time.

I have seen(maybe drooled! Haha!)i over some big dicks at the nude beach and at the gym. Ive been fortunate enough to be with 3 well hung guys. The first guy, didnt work out well. I was inexperienced and couldnt take his cock into my throat. The next 2 men, after lots of practice...i was able to swallow deep into my throat.

I like deepthroating big cocks, I was introduced to doing this as a teenager by my best friend who had a very big cock. The first time he managed to stuff his cock completely down my throat I was hooked! I just LOVED he way it felt!! I couldn't breathe with his cock blocking my airway but It was so exciting to know that my throat was stretched around his cock and that I was at his mercy. I like the challenge of trying to force big cocks into my throat.

I was young and an older well hung man made me his cocksucker. He was about 9" and thick. I had to be available to service him whenever he needed his cock sucked

Back