Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I am totally hooked on Lit and wish that I could tell my husband about my adventures.
 
I confess that I find excuses to go to my bank's drive through location as often as possible.

The lead teller is blessed with a slender frame and gorgeous set of natural DD's - DD's at a minimum. I am utterly mesmerized by the depth of her cleavage, but more so by how they jiggle and sway as she counts out my money...
 
I picture most women I exchange glances with in public in a sexual way....with appropriate age limits in place by the way (21 to 60)....
 
ICT I am finally home alone for a bit and all I want to do is go back to bed.
 
ICT the older I get the hornier I get. I should have grown out of this uncontrollable libido twenty years ago. I'm still just as desperate to worship between a woman's legs as I was in my teens. At least now I know what to do when I get there.
 
ICT some people are such attention whores!

EDIT: The sentiment of this poster is not the sentiment of Lit, nor is it directed at anyone here at Lit. It is directed to my life outside of Lit, which takes up 95% of my time. I no longer spend enough time at Lit to worry about any one individual. (There hopefully that prevents further pm's)
 
Last edited:
ICT I was bummed to not get to have some play time today with a certain crush...
 
Historical hottie...

I'm currently watching season 3 of the Tudors on Netflix, and I just got to the episode where Henry VIII marries Anne of Cleves (the Flanders Mare), played by one Joss Stone.

Holy shit. Who could find her unattractive? ICT I find that girl smokin' hot. If I were Henry, they'd have to drag me off her so that I could get something to eat occasionally...Flanders Mare, my ass.

Just sayin'.

-LCN
 
ICT his PM about finding my audio that I hid had me wickedly grinning :devil:

IFCT that he shocked the hell out of me by saying he saved it to his iPod to listen to :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top