Cock or Clitoris? And which would you rather be?

XXplorher

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 1, 1999
Posts
2,711
Biological fact...

All your cocks began as a clitoris first. That's a fact.

At some point in the building process, that thump decided it wanted to 'fuck' instead of get 'fucked.' Thus becomes the cock, and not to be outengineered... the clitoris.

I love my cock. I can't imagine being relegated to a button instead of something I can smack around the room and actually impact shit. If I want to rip a folder of information apart? I can swing my cock around and fuck that shit up!! If that book says I came from a clitoris? I can immediately negate that by smacking that book's ass off the table with my pissed off cock.

On... the... other hand? My cock can rage for days. But it's still just an elongated tube. Chicks can take a middle finger doused by ice and throw themselves in a frenzy (okay, that was a crappy example. But it's late, gimme a break.)

A cock requires a pounding.

A clit has any number of benefits not available to the cock. I can think of one really fast... When she comes? It's not over - it's just beginning (jealous motherfucker right here, okay?!)


So what would you prefer to be?

A clit?

Or a Cock?


.
 
Last edited:
I agree - the clitoris must be better.

My partner told me last night (and rather dejectedly, too :( ) that he's jealous of my orgasms and of women's orgasms in general. They just seem so much more exciting to him, not least of which being the multiple orgasm. He also said that there are so many toys we seem to be able to play with to extend and vary our sexual pleasure, while for men - there's really not that much to choose from.

Fortunately for me, he enjoys living vicariously :D
 
my clit requres pounding.
and it's tiny.
and it often breaks down.

i'll take wang.
 
cocks have nerve endings spread out over the entire surface...
clits have them all condensed into that tiny spot

clit all the way
 
I love my cock...but if I could ever rent a clit for the day, I'd look into it.
 
Avalon38 said:
cocks have nerve endings spread out over the entire surface...
clits have them all condensed into that tiny spot

clit all the way
Although, for those of us with an extra-sensitive clitoris, the area of pleasure isn't condense into that one tiny spot. Stimulation in or around the area can be enough to get us off. It's what makes riding the washing machine so fun :D
 
thickNshaved said:
I love my cock...but if I could ever rent a clit for the day, I'd look into it.


I've heard there are places you CAN rent them........but they come attached to a skank. :p
 
Tinkersquash said:
Although, for those of us with an extra-sensitive clitoris, the area of pleasure isn't condense into that one tiny spot. Stimulation in or around the area can be enough to get us off. It's what makes riding the washing machine so fun :D
*grin*
i wanna do laundry at your house
 
Tinkersquash said:
I agree - the clitoris must be better.

My partner told me last night (and rather dejectedly, too :( ) that he's jealous of my orgasms and of women's orgasms in general. They just seem so much more exciting to him, not least of which being the multiple orgasm. He also said that there are so many toys we seem to be able to play with to extend and vary our sexual pleasure, while for men - there's really not that much to choose from.

Fortunately for me, he enjoys living vicariously :D


Seriously… you guys have some thing like a pez dispenser that swirls around according to your excitement, while it fucks a cock small enough for you to accept, and tags away at your clit like a jealous husband. I mean, that must be pretty good (dudes, can you imagine some simple toy that you can buy anywhere that will make you feel ANYthing like that fuckin’ rabbit makes them feel?! NOT!

Totally not fair.

Still… you need to get fucked by it. And my cock fucks.

Your pussy can’t fuck equipment forever. It needs red hot cock. It needs that kinda affirmation. So no matter WHAT they invent… you’re still gonna need the heat and the meat of my cock.

If that weren’t true? Based on what they’ve invented (and we, oddly enough, enjoy watching you fuck) you’d already be done with us.

But you still need true cock, don’t you?

The question remains…
 
XXplorher said:
Seriously… you guys have some thing like a pez dispenser that swirls around according to your excitement, while it fucks a cock small enough for you to accept, and tags away at your clit like a jealous husband. I mean, that must be pretty good (dudes, can you imagine some simple toy that you can buy anywhere that will make you feel ANYthing like that fuckin’ rabbit makes them feel?! NOT!

Totally not fair.

Still… you need to get fucked by it. And my cock fucks.

Your pussy can’t fuck equipment forever. It needs red hot cock. It needs that kinda affirmation. So no matter WHAT they invent… you’re still gonna need the heat and the meat of my cock.

If that weren’t true? Based on what they’ve invented (and we, oddly enough, enjoy watching you fuck) you’d already be done with us.

But you still need true cock, don’t you?

The question remains…
of course we need the cock, although clearly not all of us need the cock or there would be no lesbians in the world....
BUT, it's far easier for us to get what we need, then for you guys to get what YOU need. :cool:
 
XXplorher said:
But you still need true cock, don’t you?

The question remains…
I am absolutely certain I'm not speaking for the majority of women, but no - I don't need cock. With all of my options, there's never any question I can satisfy myself completely. The only reason I'm personally interested in "cock" is because of the person attached to it. I know there are plenty of women out there who love random and anonymous sex, without emotions involved. I think that's awesome and I totally feel like I'm missing out in that regard, but I'm convinced my brain is hardwired in the opposite way. I have different needs. His cock is amazing to me because it's his, not because I don't control it or can't use it as a dildo. We have remote devices for that ;)
 
BUT, it's far easier for us to get what we need, then for you guys to get what YOU need.


Nonsense! (Get on the wagon, mates!!)

I propose to you, Avalon… that you would not be here this moment if it was that fucking easy.

I live immediately next door to 2 bars. And I’m over it. I want TRUE pussy. I want pussy that’s willing to post itself on a bulletin board (no, this isn’t a come on). Is your pussy that brave? Is it tired of what’s ‘available’? It shivers, doesn’t it? It’s finished with regularity…

No matter how that thing spins… it’s not true cock.

It might be better than an average dude you settle for… but it’s not better than a REAL cock.

… is it?


PS I support the lesbians of the world. As long as they let me close enough for them to slap it away.
 
Last edited:
The only reason I'm personally interested in "cock" is because of the person attached to it

Wasn’t that the point, Tink?(Man, where are the dudes? I’m getting killed here!)
BTW, I SO dig that pinup AV. Kinda a kink for me.



His cock is amazing to me because it's his, not because I don't control it or can't use it as a dildo.

Aha! No. You’re actually agreeing with me then.


In any case, we sorta lost the point of the post. Would either of you trade your clit for a cock?
 
Oh, seems like I've misunderstood you then. I'd still prefer to keep my clit rather than switch it for a cock.

Here's one thing I would gladly exchange (by virtue of simply being male/female), and that's sex drive. It seems like you guys are always ready to fuck at the drop of a hat, but for me - there are so many outside influences that can get in the way. Moods, and exhaustion mainly. I feel like I'm totally missing out. I'd love to be horny all the time, no matter what's going on in life. I hate that it's dependant upon "how I'm feeling" at the time. It totally sucks. I could be having sex all the time, otherwise!

(Thanks for the compliment on my avatar!)
 
Pretty much... perhaps this has something to do with us getting jipped on the toys?

Or, perhaps... your clit is less receptive to constant abuse that a cock can handle perpetually (I'm not trying to win the argument, I'm just sayin...)

Cocks don't stop. Clit's get scared.

I do believe we've scored a point for the cock. No? (Foget it, I'm up against retro awesome european babe-cartoon porn. I'm totally fucked. If only I had a clit to rub my pride down)
 
Oh, if I could trade - on a temp basis, I wouldn't leave the house while I had the cock. However, I like my clitty. I can play with it almost anywhere without anyone knowing if I'm careful. Guys can't say the same - people tend to noctice something like that.
 
Wait, since I’ve been biased to cock. I’m willing to serve up a clit story:

One of the first ever conversations I had on the internet, this woman exposed to me, that…

The first time she ever came was on a tree. (I am not kidding.)

There was all this kinda tie-in psychology, but… she saw boys rub it a lot. And then she rubbed it on the way up there. And she thought about the boys she saw. And she tried real hard to not be a mess before she got to the top of the tree trunk like they did… but she couldn’t help it. And she came all over herself while trying to be like the boys. She literally held on before she climbed over that final trunk… because she was cumming all over herself. (Well, as much as a girl that age could do. I mean, SHE thought it was a ridiculous amount.)

Now, THAT’S a good argument to be a clit.

But I still want to show her how I can be a tree later (I swear to god that’s a true story and I 100% believe this girl who told me it. She came on bark man… how awesome is that?!!)
 
Ouch...

For the sake of this argument? Most people don't have that option. You can't have both.
 
clit.
because the nerves aren't just in the clit itself.... they kinda wrap down and around the vaginal opening and up inside too, as well as connecting to the area around the anus. (clinical maybe, but at least i'm being clear!)
it's a huge playground that makes all touch just too intense.
gotta love it.

plus, using specific toys means i can cum all day, and so long as i'm not gushing everywhere, no-one knows but me.
grocery shopping can be made to be fun after all!
 
Guys? We lose...

Warrior Queen, is absolutely correct. That lil' button is branching out around her... not just physicaly but mentally as well. That clit is kicking cocks ass!!

Wait, that doesn't work.

Uh... that clit kicks ass!

No... Clit fucking dominates ass!

Nope.

Lemme try to get off the ass thing...

Clit fucking spanks cock!

Clit fucks cock like...

Clit fucking OWNS cock...

I dunno, somehow it's not working. Are you sure you want to dominate the cock? ; )

But seriously? We lost sight of the question. The question was, do you wish you were the 'other party'. Naw, that's not what I meant...

Crap... nevermind.

You win... they don't call you Warrior Quenn for nothin, eh? (Note: I'm not comin anywhere NEAR There! I've only got one! Go away dogs!)

Once again... Homer lovers win and Cock loses. Well done, mates.
 
Yo Tink... what's with 'butting in'? Har har

Queen earned the dance floor.
 
The clitoris is pure in purpose. It is the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure. The clitoris is simply a bundle of nerves: 8000 nerve fibers, to be precise. That’s a higher concentration of nerve fibers than is found anywhere else in the male or female body, including the fingertips, lips, and tongue, and it is twice...twice...twice the number in the penis. Who needs a handgun when you’ve got a semiautomatic?
 
Back
Top