Team of Misfits

Leftenant Jenkins and Chef Ruby.

Leftenant Jenkins and Ruby

“I don’t know why you decided I had to help.” Jenkins complained as he dried the last dish. Ruby merely snorted, handing him two plates with some pancakes on it.

“You know you loved it old man. Now go and give this to our team commander and her lover.” These were the only modified pancake. Every other pancake Ruby had made was plain, since neither Ruby nor Jenkins knew what the team liked in their pancakes. These pancakes, however, had a single chocolate chip in the middle, through Jenkins insistence. The chocolate chip poked up on top of the pancake.

“Yes ma’am.” Jenkins threw up a mock salute before taking the two plates downstairs.

Ruby

Ruby sighed after her uncle left. She quickly took out two pills and swallowed them just as fast. She picked up another plate before running upstairs to where her room was. Knocking on the door slowly, she left the plate outside with a quick message on it: I’m sorry about yesterday. :(, before prancing away before anyone could open the door.

She continued along doing the same with the rest of the pancakes, leaving them outside of the rooms. Only Ron’s and Steal (or was it Steel?) Fox’s were left for her to deliver. She slowly wandered outside to see if she could find them.

Leftenant Jenkins

Jenkins smirked as he burst into the basement. “I brought breakfast love birds!” He shouted out, waltzing in the room. “Ruby made these, but she decided I was the best choice to bring these in.” He was completely unphased by their state of undress. He only smirked more as he dropped the pancakes on a table nearby. “I’ll leave you two to your own devices.” He jumped up the stairs to avoid Kayne’s wrath. Laughing to himself, he strutted outside, going to the guest house to continue his work on it. Ruby could tell them about the medical examinations.

Ruby

Ruby frowned as she looked upon the scene. The car was useless. Fortunately Jenkins had saved everything inside of it before it became completely destroyed. Ron and Steal Fox were both seemingly missing. She shrugged before walking inside, deciding to leave their pancakes inside for whenever they wandered in.
 
Ron jogged back up the street to the teams house. He had run the entire neighborhood and now knew every road,street and alleyway for a ten mile circle around the house. He also knew a lot of good places to fall back to if this place became compromised and even a few abandoned places much better than this that they should actually move into.

Coming around the car he spotted the fox still lying beside the car. Ah he couldn't leave it lying out here. Bending down he got a good grip and hoisted it on to his shoulders and carried it fireman's style into the house. It was heavier than it looked but he was okay with it. He thought about dumping it on the couch but wondered if the old thing would support the weight. Oh well. He quickly put it down in front of the couch and hurried into the kitchen He had smelled pancakes.
 
Last edited:
Kit sensed his bostill moving and walked along behind the man....Ron as he hauled the body inside. Kit smelled pancakes and walked into the kitchen. He smiled and focused hard, making a strawberry float onto a plate before walking back to his body and reaching out.

"Sorry. This is going to hurt." He rubbed his ghostly feet on the floor before touching the body. He let out a scream so loud that glass started to crack as the surge of Static electric built up and ran through him, becoming a massive arc of electricity between him and his body. If anybody looked it would appears that a bolt of lightning was hitting Kit's body for an extended amount of time.

Then suddenly Kit's spirit slammed into his body and Kit cried out. Whimpering and whining as the electricity continued to surge through his small metal body. "Help! " was all he managed to get out before the electricity exploded outward and straight up into the sky.

"Help...." his body hurt like he'll and he sat on the floor, crying in pain as his body tried to repair the burn marks that covered his body. His once Silver body was blackened and hot from the electricity. He just kept mumbling "help...." over and over as he cried.

It took a moment longer then he wanted and he was sure he looked like a crybaby, but he finally managed to make his repair systems engage and fully repair his body, to it's former state before walking into the kitchen. He must have looked exhausted, but he didn't mind as it was an okay look for him. He crawled into the kitchen before pushing a chair forward and crawling up to grab the pancake with the single strawberry put on the side.

"Mmmm...Strawberry..." he mumbled delicately taking it between his teeth and putting it down next to the plate, careful not to breaks it's soft skin with his sharp teeth. He then turned to the pancake and carefully pulled it towards him and took a large bite. Growling in satisfaction as some real food entered his body.
 
Last edited:
He had seen Ron the Urban Warrior wake up and go for his jog, he had heard the house come alive as the various inhabitants woke up. Strangely enough only when Ron returned did he notice the metal fox, but it had no target area, the only signature it did give off was one of mixed energy. Bow frowned and made a mental note to study this creature, there was something odd about something that could not be targeted. Bow heard the Leftenant's voice as he clearly woke somebody up. So far there had been no need for him to be anywhere, so he kept his vigil going. He was certain that at some stage during the day another meeting would be called, he'll be there, until then nobody needed him.
 
Roni

Roni didn't realize she had fallen back asleep until that soft knock came at the door. She roused with a snort, her eyes flickering open and her frame giving a full length twitch. She hastily pushed up and looked towards the door, though to her relief no one came barging in. It wasn't as if she was inadequately dressed, but someone just rushing in and taking her off-guard again with more shenanigans was just too much to bear this early in the morning. What Roni needed was a cup of coffee and some time to clear her head. She could have gone for a shower though the thought of getting naked and wet without a door to keep out the psychos was well...unappealing at best. She'd just try and not sweat all day.

Slowly, with the grogginess of someone who just woke up, Roni swung her legs off the bed. Sock shod feet hit the ground with a soft thump and she shuffled towards the still closed door. Her hands worked their way into her eyes, rubbing away the sleep-crust that had accumulated there. The knock had been soft but loud enough to wake her, though there hadn't been another one after it the way one would do if they were outside waiting. Thankfully, as she opened the door just a crack and peered outside, her instincts were correct. There was nothing stirring out in the hallway, though the sounds of conversations and movement could be heard elsewhere in the house. Also, the smell of...something...hit her nostrils as door opened. It was a familiar scent, one that reminded her of old days, weekends in pajamas and Saturday morning cartoons. Her Mother would get the griddle out and cook up...yes, that was it...pancakes. To her surprise she found a plate on the floor in front of her door, Roni almost did a double take as she opened the door fully. Her head stuck out and she gave a quick glance down both sides of the hallway before retrieving the plate and closing the door quietly.

The plate and the note along with it were brought back to the bed, which Roni sat upon cross-legged. She sat the plate in her lap and regarded the note curiously. Someone had hastily written an apology on it with a sad face, though just who, that was a mystery. It could have been the odd squirrel girl, even the metal fox (she had a feeling it had an ink pen stashed somewhere), or maybe Ron or Kayne. The latter didn't seem logical, Roni doubted the deathly pale biker chick even knew her name. Roni set the note aside and dug into her plate without another thought. She hunched over herself and ate hurriedly, an instinctive practice she had picked up on the streets. Food was eaten fast before it went bad (or in some cases worse), it wasn't meant to be savored. She didn't realize just how hungry she was until her cheeks were puffed, her mouth filled till she could barely chew. Roni hadn't gotten a chance to partake of the pizza, her nerves didn't allow it, so she had gone to bed hungry. It wasn't the first time she had done such, nor would it be the last. It didn't matter now, not as she finished her plate off in a new world's record. The young girl all but licked the plate.

Roni took her sweet time dressing, which consisted of throwing on what she was wearing yesterday, before she ventured forth with empty plate in hand. Her sneakers scuffed lightly against the floor with each step, the only real sound she made as she retraced her steps from the night's past and emerged in the kitchen. She emerged in time to find Ron and the fox in the kitchen. The scent of pancakes was heavy, freshly cooked from the mess still on the counters.

“Uh...hey...guys,” She spoke as she shuffled her way towards the sink and placed her dishes beside it. She wasn't exactly sure what the fox was, male or female, but Ron was decidedly male. Thus, the general term of a group of people, guys, was used. She was relived to see just the two of them, well, Ron more than the fox. So far the burly man hadn't done more than laugh and joke, so far he was the most normal one in this odd bunch.
 
Ron watched as Roni walked into the kitchen. She was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday but they didn't look like they had been slept in so she must just have dressed in them again. He wondered if she had any other clothes to change into. She dumped her plate in the sink and then said,“Uh...hey...guys,”to them. Well that was something. It seemed like she could see silver fox too.

"Morning Roni," he grinned kicking a chair out from the table and inviting her to sit down. "Sleep well. I had to sleep out on the car because Kayne and Sparks nicked my room. I mean how rude is that forcing a guy to become Snoopy on his first night," he laughed.
"Hey did you have enough to eat. There are still a heap of pancakes left. Dig in if you are hungry."
 
Sparks

Sparks' brows dropped into an irritated scowl as she heard Jenkin's voice being shouted from across the room. Her eyes remained willfully closed and she groaned as she buried her face more insistently into Kayne's throat. The man continued to speak, came closer. He dropped a set of plates on the table and it wasn't moments before the blonde could smell what it was.

"Tell Ruby thank you," Sparks commented as Jenkins moved to leave the basement. She didn't know who Ruby was, but apparently she made breakfast. Sparks' morning voice was not at all chipper, even when she was less than exhausted. Her present state had her voice boasting a bitter tone; whether she was speaking nicely or not, the utterance sounded venomous.

Sparks opened her eyes when she heard that he was gone. She inclined her head just enough to look at the offered food, the design of which didn't even absorb into her mind, then settled back beneath and looked at Kayne. She pushed at the other woman lightly. "You should eat," she insisted.

Sapphire eyes watched the other woman's face with adoration. A soft smile came to her lips - and though Kayne wouldn't know it, such pleasant gestures within the first thirty minutes of waking were about non-existent in Sparks' life. The part of her brain that controlled such courtesies seemed to take time to warm up (not a cyborg thing, this is something the blonde has claimed since childhood). No, one had to give her blissful sex, give her some hope that she wasn't completely broken and incapable of human contact or relationships to receive a smile in the morning. Much less a kiss, which she delivered to Kayne's lips tenderly.

All told, though: Sparks was too tired for any more niceties.

"I'm going back to bed," she announced as she relaxed back into the cushions and closed her eyes. "Don't drag me away from sleep until it is absolutely necessary."
 
Last edited:
Kit found himself, scarfing down the pancakes with little desire to see how they tasted. Instead he wanted only to feel the wonderful, real food slip down his throat and into his stomach.

"When was the last Time?" He thought silently. He hadn't had any real food since he had left the Organization. Nor had he needed it. There are always emotions to eat for the fox clever enough to look for them. And Kit was clever. Besides how hard could it honestly be to find emotions? The clever part was only need if physical contact was a necessity.

Kit had been concentrating on the pancakes when the young woman stepped in, thinking she would want his final piece of food, the red, ripe, strawberry he picked it up and crawled off the chair before crawling under the table. He laid down and put the strawberry between his paws before taking a bite out of it. Now Kit had never. Ever had a strawberry. Heck. He hadn't even had anything with the name "strawberry" in it. All he knew was that it was supposed to be one of the best fruits on the planet.

This was not exaggerated. The flavor exploded in his mouth and caressed his tongue and flowed smoothly down his throat and casually in his stomach. He couldnt help but feel bad though. He knew why a girl migbt want a strawberry and he didnt actually need it. There were more, but Kit had grabbed the best looking on, leaving the others to everyone else. And since his mouth was mechanical ther was no reason she couldnt eat this as well. So with a small groan he stood, picked up his strawberry and walked over to the young girl. A hologram appeared from his back with a single floating question. "Do you want this strawberry?"
 
Roni

Roni was once more with people and her obvious lack of conversational skills became readily apparent. Even with Ron's easy going attitude and general lack of explosions and melt downs, Roni seemed for the most part unable to relate to some extent. She offered what could best be described as a nervous smile, her only other greeting before she shuffled towards the coffee maker. At least someone had decided a fresh pot would be good, nothing was better to jolt you awake than a steaming cup of joe. Roni found a mug, though she gave it a quick rinse in the sink before she filled it up. The brew was black and steaming, though it soon took on a lighter shade as sugar and creamer were added (at least five spoonfuls of sugar mind you). Only then did she finally move towards the table. She glanced at the chair, shoved out especially for her. She took it without much grace and scooted closer to the edge of the table. Her elbows came to rest on its surface and she nursed her cup silently. That was until Ron started in on last night. The mere mention of Kayne and Sparks made the young girl blush, a ready indication she knew more than she was ever...ever going to say. Instead she busied herself with her cup, as if the chipped and worn mug was more interesting than the conversation.

“I...uh...didn't know we had a dog house,” She finally said at length, after an awkward pause that could make anyone feel uncomfortable. The fox had disappeared, though it sounded as if it wasn't far off, chowing down on something just underneath the table. Roni assumed it was pancakes, or motor oil, actually, she wasn't entirely sure what a metal fox would eat.

“I'm fine. Use to not eating a lot. Besides...Gotta watch my figure. Who knows what kind of spandex leotard they will want to stuff me in.” It was her attempt at a joke, followed by a rather joyless titter. Just in time, the fox appeared and flashed a question from its back, which caught Roni off guard. Why he didn't just ask was beyond her, he seemed capable of talking yesterday. She silently read the words, before those dark eyes drifted lower to the strawberry. She blinked in a slow fashion, the realization of the question drawing out over her face.

“Do I...? oh...Oh! No, no. It's okay. Really. I uh...got mah joe. Coffee. I'm drinking coffee.” Roni raised up her mug to indicate the steam coming from it. The luxury of strawberries was something Roni wouldn't let herself have. Besides, she was full, her stomach was tiny and filled high with pancakes, to a girl use to eating sparingly she almost felt too full. The coffee, while filled with delicious caffeine, would only cause the pancakes to further expand and make her feel even more bloated. Her gaze didn't last long on the fox, she turned it back to Ron, only to then look back down at her mug. Her fingers tapped against it lightly, the silence looming in once more.

Kayne

Kayne snorted and jerked away as the door burst open and the familiar, grating voice of Leftnutenant Asshat rung in her ears. She shuddered in revulsion at the mere thought of him, not that she could see him in her current position entwined with Sparks. Her ass was all but hanging off the edge of the couch, it tightened as she scrunched closer and gave another snort. Her eyes didn't open, though her countenance twisted and scrunched up as if she had tasted something horribly bitter.

“Mmmmnnn. What the fuck is a Ruby?” Kayne managed to mutter, her voice weak and husky, still thick with sleep. She would have made more of a fuss, but honestly, the way that Sparks pressed herself further against her own sleek frame, Kayne couldn't resist drawing in herself. Her fingers curled into that blonde mane, swirling a silken strand about her index finger and idly twirling it over and over. Kayne's own mane, thick and black, was far coarser and rigid; she couldn't help but play with it even as she lingered on the threshold of wakefulness and sleep. Sparks' own tone seemed far more vicious than Kayne remembered it ever being, the thought brought out a soft giggle of amusement. That was about all that Kayne did, with her eyes still closed and the warmth of Sparks' frame it wouldn't be long before she was asleep again. Even the scent of pancakes didn't phase her, food was...subjective at best and a whole other story for a different time. Still, her eyes flickered open as Sparks pushed at her. It was brief opening, Kayne caught a glance of that pretty face and blonde mane, though even then she just gave a grunt.

“You should go fuck yourself,” Kayne retorted easily, though her tone was far from vicious and confrontational as it had been before. It was obvious her sailor's mouth was just the way Kayne talked, happy, angry, or anything in between. Slowly one eye flickered open, the every changing bruised iris a stark contrast to her pale flesh. It took a moment to focus on Sparks, though as it did a slender brow furrowed above it.

“What the hell are you lookin' at?” Kayne asked pointedly, though the answer she got wasn't one she was expecting. Sparks leaned in and gave her a kiss, one that was undeniably tender. All that gruffness, that attitude melted away when their lips touched, the only thing that came from her was the quietest of moans and a flush to her cheeks. It happened all over again, that unnatural feeling (unnatural to Kayne at least). Thankfully, it didn't last more than the span of a quick peck, the confusion of emotions banished as Sparks cuddled back into the used cushions and promptly declared she was not to be disturbed. Kayne was left with a jumble of sensations, a primary one a liberal sense of conflict. As Sparks laid back down and settled in it would have been all too easy for Kayne to retort with some kind of sarcastic comment about her leadership, or even a devious attack to her flanks that would send the cyborg jolting up with a squeal. The thought of doing something even more erotic came to mind, a lustful kiss to parts far south of Sparks' lips, Kayne couldn't deny the taste that still lingered in her mouth.

Yet, for once, Kayne felt a certain sense of refrain. Instead of doing any of that she just laid there and watched Sparks for a few moments. Her free hand rose and gave her hair a gentle stroke, smoothing it back from her face and tucking a few strands behind her ear.

“You know Captain Dickweed won't let you sleep much longer,” Kayne finally said, her voice held a disturbingly neutral tone. She gave Sparks' hair another gentle stroke before she pushed up with a huff. Her lips pressed against that mane and gave it an affectionate kiss before Kayne started to move fully. Her long legs untangled from Sparks' and swung out wide, directing her frame into a sitting position. Kayne groaned loudly from the movement, every muscle ached, but it was a delicious burn. She sat for a few moments with her hands on her knees, letting herself get acclimated to the sitting position and the rush of blood. It took her far too long to realize the plates were on the nearby table, with another grunt she pushed up on shaky legs and wandered towards it.

“No bacon?” Kayne snorted in contempt, giving the plate the once over. She leaned in and gave the chocolate chip a flick before she stuck her finger in the hole and picked up the pancake. She rolled it up unevenly and stuffed it into her mouth, took a giant hunk in one bite and proceeded to chew noisily.

“Imma grab a shower and wash off yer mess. Shit...what part of me isn't covered in your spunk?” Kayne mumbled through the mess of pancake she gnawed on. Letting the rest dangle from her mouth she bent down and retrieved her pile of clothing, at least her pants, shirt, and panties. The rest was left where it lay, she headed for the door and opened it wide before taking a sidelong glance over her shoulder at Sparks. A satisfied smirk drifted out over her lips before she sauntered out and closed the door behind her. Bare feet carried her up the stairs and Kayne was drawn towards the noise in the kitchen. She emerged with her clothing under one arm, her raven hair swept to the left, partially concealing her face, and stark naked.

“Sup, chumps!” Kayne barked merrily as she strode past without a second thought. She paused only momentarily to fix herself a cup of coffee, black as her hair, before she sauntered off in the other direction and into the living room. Her duffle bag was still where she had left it, which she retrieved and made her way towards the bathroom. Despite the lack of door she went on in and started up the shower, taking her cup of coffee in along for the ride.
 
Ron looked over as Kayne swept into the kitchen stark naked and carrying a pile of clothes under one arm. Well she didn't look half bad at all under those things now did she. The brief view of her breasts that he had caught showed them to be small but firm, but what got to him was her very firm ass. Ron could not deny that he was an ass man. He liked a nice tight firm butt and always had, and he had to admit he had lucked out in this household. Both Sparks and Kayne's were nice but he had to give Kayne's higher marks. Portals was nice and Roni's was, well the jury was out on that one as she wore baggy clothes and he hadn't really seen her real shape yet. Besides she was more like a kid sister at the moment. As Kayne sauntered out he noticed Roni blushing furiously and looking down at her cup.

"Better get used to it kid. I'm thinking she is going to be pulling a lot of stunts like that just for shock value alone. It is the kind of woman she is, so don't let it get to you. She wants a big reaction so don't give her one and she will stop it soon enough."
He got up and put his plate in the sink, grabbing a coffee on his way back to his chair.
"So in answer to your question, no we don't have a Doghouse as such but the good Leftenant's car made a good substitute. Although between you and me, the roof aint all that comfortable. As for a spandex suit, nah don't see you in one of them. How about a girl sailor suit or maybe a little blue dress with black shoes."

Ron smiled at her to show her he was kidding. "All jokes aside how about we go shopping later today. I know I came here with virtually nothing and need some new things, what about you?" He reaches into his back pocket and after looking left and right sneakily he opens it up to show her a shiny black card.
"It's a no limit card from the organization. I swiped it from one of the trainers while I was on one of there silly tests. As long as we don't go nuts they won't miss it for awhile. So you in kid?"
 
Master Diplomat Ruby.

Ruby

Ruby walked into the kitchen slowly. So far they seemed to enjoy the pancakes she had made them. Part one of the three part plan success! In her opinion food was the way to everyone’s heart. And who didn’t like pancakes? Now step two was more complex. In the words of many of the videos she has seen about three step plans, step two had to be the most complex. Her current plan involved performing the eleven tasks of Hercules in reverse order, while telling everyone how sorry she was in thirteen languages. Of course she would try the simple approach first, as unlikely as it is to succeed. Or at least that is what television told her.

Clearing her throat she stood behind the group of three sitting in the kitchen. This was actually working out well; as those were the three she had interacted with the most the previous night. “Um… Ron, Roni, and Steal Fox, you know I never found out whether that was with two e’s or an e and an a, but never mind that. I’m sorry how I acted last night. It was completely unprofessional for me to act that way. I made these pancakes as an apology. I hope we can make amends, seeing as how I will be doing the medical examinations on you.” She paused to take a breath, before continuing. “Especially you Ron. I really did not mean what I said. It was merely that I don’t like to be touched on the buttocks or breasts without granting permission to whoever is touching me. But you were unaware of that fact, and I obviously overreacted. Hopefully we can look past this incident.” She raised her hand out in a peace offering.

“Also, I understand that some of you may not be comfortable with medical examinations; however I plan on acting in the most professional manner. While I have not been subjected to medical examinations against my own free will, my mother was to find out why she was born with a furry epidermis.” Ruby paused again, trying to regain her train of thoughts. “I will obey all instructions, and will not overstep my boundaries unless if I truly believe it to be a matter of your health and best interests.” She smiled with genuine warmth. “Also I would like to have some help in terms of the examinations. Just someone who will write down any notes I have. And no offense Ron, but some of the female members of the team might be unnerved by having you in the room during the examination, and well Fox,” She nodded over to Steal Fox, “I’m not sure how helpful he could be in terms of writing this stuff down on paper, since we want to avoid anyone getting their hands on the medical records we can’t use a computer. So, Roni, would you mind helping me?” Ruby turned to Roni, her eyes pleading. “I’ll even do your examination first so you can best help me. “But you don’t have to if you don’t want to, it’s no pressure.” She conveniently left out the bit that her uncle mentioned while making the pancakes. ’Veronica, better known as Roni, obviously suffers from some form of shyness. This can be detrimental to team health. If you wouldn’t mind, I would like her to assist you during the medical examination, so she can become better acquainted with the team. Every team will have their loners, but I’m afraid we might just have too many.’

“Anyway, we can discuss this during the meeting. Hopefully you all have forgiven me. If you all don't mind, I'd like to taste some of my pancakes. Hopefully they came out to everyone's liking."
 
Ron smiled at Ruby. "Sure no problems with me Ruby. As they say, Shit happens. I suppose the slap on the butt was a little uncalled for, so if you want lets just say last night never happened and we can start over. Although I have to say one thing first. It is a cute little butt and did feel nice," He chuckled at their expressions "Hey I'm male what can I say. Anyway you can't hold it against me you said we were going to start over."

He then became a little more serious. "If you are going to be doing medical checks you can skip me Rocky. You should know I am in top condition and there will be nothing wrong with me, so you will just be wasting your time. Besides I promised to take Roni shopping today and I never break a promise to a lady."
 
Sparks

The blonde woman smiled gently as Kayne brushed a strand of her hair away from her face, tucking the golden tendril behind her ear. Her eyes remained closed and she was convinced that she would fall back asleep in mere moments - despite the other woman's warning that Captain Dickweed wouldn't allow her to rest much longer. A pale hand stroked Sparks' mane (which was in quite the chaotic tangle this morning) before Kayne pushed herself up, gave Sparks a kiss through her hair, and shifted herself to a sitting position. She remained there for several long moments.

When she stood and walked towards the table the lover yet upon the couch turned her face towards the back cushion, curling her hands up near her throat. Her knees drew upwards slightly - it was in the moment that she realized how cold it was without the other woman's body. She missed it already and she knew it wasn't only for the warmth.

Sparks hardly heard Kayne's complaint about the lack of bacon. She was entirely oblivious to her activities with the foodstuffs; that is, she was, until she heard Kayne snarfing a pancake. The blonde barely stifled a laugh in response. It was strangely endearing - and the image it brought to mind, without having direct sight of Kayne to accompany the noise, was immeasurably adorable.

But now the Misfit leader had to question herself. Why was she so romanticizing Kayne? The woman wasn't even nice. She was gorgeous - and probably not all bad under all the layers of hate and bitterness - but it made no sense that Sparks responded to her the way she did.

The laws of attraction were tricky, for certain.

The thoughts were echoed in Kayne's crass reference to their night love making. Or fucking? Sparks wasn't even sure. Whatever it had been, it had left both a mess, the raven haired beauty was right on that point. Sparks could feel any hope for sleep slowly slipping away as her mind set to work. It wasn't long before her companion had gathered her clothing and left. As the door shut the blonde rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling.

So what now? There's an entire team to face upstairs, you reek of sex, and you're already worried about... She nearly shook her head. You have a lot of things to be concerned about. Maybe it'd be best to start out with some coffee? ...A shower would be good, too. You're obviously not going back to sleep.

Reluctantly Sparks sat up. It was a feat in itself; for several minutes she just sat there.

"Fuck me, I'm tired."

She groaned as she pushed herself to a standing position. As she walked to collect her garments her feet didn't entirely leave the ground, shuffling along just slightly better than a zombie. Sparks didn't realize that Katt had made her adventure upstairs completely nude - even if she had, it wouldn't have inspired her to follow suit. She dressed, conscious of the wrinkling of her day-before clothing; she tried to straighten it out with sweeps of her hand but it didn't really do much for her.

Sapphire eyes settled on the stairwell and Sparks took a deep breath.

When she emerged the woman immediately made her way to the kitchen. Her zombie shuffle had slightly improved but it didn't take more than a glance to see that Sparks was exhausted.

"Morning, everyone," she spoke gravely. Her gaze didn't travel to anyone in particular: rather her attention went to the coffee pot and the quest of obtaining a mug. She didn't seem to have anything else to say.

Once equipped with some liquid life, Sparks turned to rest her lower back against the counter. She stared at her mug when it was she wasn't drinking from it. She was only vaguely aware that there was a new person in the room - it was impossible to miss a squirrel girl entirely but the blonde didn't have the energy or presence of mind to do much more than be awake.
 
"Ahh so my other lodger has awakened," grinned Ron. "So how was my room. Nice and comfortable was it? I'm only asking for future reference you understand." Ron's grin widened to take any sting out of his words and to show he was only teasing her.
"Seriously oh Fearless leader," he began in his Russian accent, "I hope you and Boris had fun last night. Oh and Mission accomplished. I have captured Squirrel. She is to be our new Medical examination officer. Say hello to Ruby. I call her Rocky though."
 
Roni and Kayne

Roni

She shouldn't have been as surprised as she was, but the sight of Kayne strutting around naked as a jay bird made those mental images of her straddling Sparks flash in her mind's eye again. Instead Roni found her cup of coffee incredibly interesting, the mocha beverage perhaps hinting at some ancient truth to the meaning of life. She didn't bother to look up, nor took notice of the appraising look that Ron gave Kayne. She disappeared soon enough, her heavy footsteps echoed up the hallway a clear indication that Roni could look up. It was then that Ron gave his two cents, which seemed rather cheap for the obviousness of the statement.

“Yeah.” That was all Roni could think of to say. It was all so awkward that she really didn't know where to start at, as soon as she thought she might get comfortable something else popped its head in and threw her for a loop. She had never been comfortable with her own sexually, let alone the sexuality of others. Sparks had seemed so normal, at least compared to most of the rest, just what could she find appealing about the foul-mouthed Kayne, Roni didn't know. Of course, her tastes didn't lean towards her own gender, so it was more of an unfathomable thought at best. Perhaps she should consult the Lord of the Coffeebean once more...

Ron's movements caught her attention though, he moved towards the sink to deposit his own plate before returning with a cup of coffee. Just as easy as he had started he went in about the Snoopy reference. The surprise shone clearly on her face as he admitted to sleeping on the roof of a car, a thousand questions came to mind yet none of them managed to slip past her lips. The fact he decided to play dress up with her didn't help. Her mouth opened and for a moment she seemed like she was going to be embarrassed by it all, instead she shut her mouth and scrunched up her lips to the right. The look was most endearing, a comical look that said 'I don't think so' without being offended.

“I don't do dresses,” Roni said firmly, well, as firmly as she could with her soft voice. She took a sip of her coffee, if only to give her mouth something to do instead of babbling. Ron did a very good job of filling the void as well. His smile was easy, making the jovial nature of his remarks obvious. But then he did something else unexpected, there was a flash in those dark brown eyes at the sight of that card, an undeniable glimmer of something more than nervous awkwardness. She wrinkled her nose and then did something unexpected herself: she laughed.

“I'm not a kid,” Roni said in that serious tone, straight in the face of a professional trained killer. Of course she had no idea of his past or anything more than his name really. So much had happened between their first encounter that Roni had lost all track of powers and such. She almost smiled then too, just a hint of it showed over the rim of her mug. Though life threw another wrench into the works, Roni felt the presence in the room before she saw the familiar red hair and fur. She turned in time to see Ruby emerge from somewhere and a long apology was on her lips before Roni could really register it all. Perhaps she would have been able to handle it better, even accept the apology if she hadn't been reminded of the fact the squirrel was some kind of Doctor. It caused a cold chill to ripple through her and settle in her stomach uncomfortably.

She was put on the spot, even when given an out (not that she really was). Roni froze and that familiar nervousness returned. She hid behind her mug for a few moments, long enough to try and find a suitable answer that didn't sound as harsh as no.

“S-Sure,” Roni sputtered as she set her cup down, mentally bashing herself at the same time she offered an awkward smile. Her gaze flickered between the two humanoids in the room and suddenly did something she rarely did.

“H-Hey, Ron. Can you come help me with something?” She asked lightly as Ruby set off on her own pancakes. She gave a momentary look, a subtle shift of her brows as she rose from her chair, an indication for the merc to follow. Her sneakers shuffled against the floor as she moved, disappearing from the kitchen and into the hallway near the bathroom. The rush of the shower was enough to cover her tiny voice. She waited for Ron to follow after and she couldn't help but give a conspiratorial look around before she started in.

“You want to go shopping? Now. Please?” She begged the taller man with an all too serious look on her face. “I need to get out of here and quick.” There was an undeniable edge to that soft tone, obviously something was churning behind those big brown eyes that was putting her on edge.


Kayne

The water was steaming hot by the time that Kayne slid in. She flinched and hissed as it hit her cool skin, yet even the near scalding temperatures didn't bring out a rosy hue to that pale skin. She still held the cup of coffee she had brought in, more or less at chest level as she turned from the shower head and let it pelt her back. The coffee was, well, completely unnecessary, caffeine wasn't needed at the moment. Kayne was far from the walking dead that Sparks was this morning. If anything she was brimming with energy, a subtle little after-affect of their coupling. It would last for awhile, at least until Kayne decided to put those energies to use. She didn't think about how she had siphoned off Sparks' potential psychic energy, her essence, no more than she thought about scarfing down the pancake. Yet her mind did linger on those moments as her bruised gaze lay upon the black surface of her coffee. It wasn't the heated, fitful moments when both had gone at each other in a near feral fashion, the pent up release of physical desire was something Kayne was quiet use to. It was something else, those moments after when they had laid in one another arms. The gentle touch of her lover's hand, those sweet lips that wanted nothing more than to touch her own, not in a hungry fashion but in a...well...that was the problem. It was something she hadn't felt before, some weird, tingly sensation that made her stomach feel like something was fluttering. She could still see that smile, it should have made her want to smash a fist into Sparks' face, yet now as she thought about it the effect was completely opposite. It made her feel girly and light headed and decidedly fragile. Kayne at once longed for that feeling again and hated it, wanted to crush it and make it whimper in pain.

“What the fuck is wrong with me” She muttered lightly as she lifted her cup and tilted it slowly. Kayne wasn't entirely sure which part she questioned more as she watched the brackish liquid pour out at her feet. It mixed with the rushing water and swirled down into the drain, soon followed by the mug itself as it shattered against it.

Kayne was done thinking, she turned towards the shower head and stuck her face under the water, letting it wash away the sweat and grim of last night. She finished up quickly enough, a quick sweep of soap and the use of gravity got her sparkling clean sure enough. She didn't bother with the broken mug as the waters were shut off and she promptly slipped out onto the cold floor. She dried off hurriedly, saving her wet hair for last. With little care she toweled it dry and ran a comb through it, slicking it back still partially wet against her scalp.

She dressed without ceremony, a pair of black boxers and a sports bra under baggy camouflage shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. She cinched the shorts with the same belt from yesterday, while the rest of her clothing was stuffed back into her duffle bag. She hoisted it over her shoulder and stomped out of the bathroom in all her pale glory, the towels left wet on the floor as well. She passed Roni and Ron and gave them a contemptuous look along with a loud snort, though she didn't stop for a witty remark. Kayne found herself in a foul mood as she walked further through the house, her bag tossed into the living room at the same place she had left it. The sound of voices in the kitchen caught her attention and she migrated that way instinctively. She emerged into the kitchen to see the familiar sight of Sparks, though she looked far more ragged than she did sitting naked on the couch. Yet there was another as well, a red head with a rather nice part of tits.

“Who's the squirrel with the rack?” Kayne asked while she moved, her bruised gaze obviously lingering upon those exquisite breasts. She found a stack of pancakes on the counter and snagged one, rolling it up as she had done previously and stuffed it into her mouth.

“If I had known she'd be showing up I woulda waited,” Kayne said with a guffaw (and a mouthful of pancake), gesturing with the breakfast food at the Squirrel. “Redheads are pretty hawt. But do the drapes match the carpet?”

She sauntered towards the coffee machine and filled herself another cup, which she dipped her pancake into and continued to nosily masticate. She gave Sparks a glance, the foul mood she had felt welling up inside suddenly taking a different turn. Of course, it was honestly hard to tell with the way she spoke, though perhaps if the dusky blonde was more awake she could have seen the twinkle in those bruised pools.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Looked down at the small woman in front of him. She had told him not to call her a girl so he wouldn't but she really didn't want Rocky to look at her for some reason. Well Ron could relate to that. He didn't like them all that much either and avoided them like the plague. Well then guess they were going shopping.
"Okay Roni. As soon as you are ready we are going out. There's a big mall about 5 miles from here. If you don't mind me carrying you I can have us there in about 10 minutes. Then we can shop our little hearts out."
Ron grins at her. "Besides I'm thinking she will have her hands full with the others and won't miss us anyway."
 
Bashful Squirrel Ruby

Ruby

Ruby merely watched as Ron and Roni left. She didn't feel like getting into a argument with them just after she had apologized. Plus the newcomers were more interesting. She instantly recognized the one who her uncles called a 'pain in the ass'. The comment about the curtains and the drapes matching made her raise an eyebrow.

"I am Ruby Smit. I am training to be a medical doctor, and I'm here to perform medical examinations on everyone here. My 'rack' as you so crudely put it is none of your business, unless if you plan on seeing my breasts, which will only happen if you do your medical examinations. Also your reference to the curtains matching the drapes. It's not as if I am covered in clothes, you can tell my whole body is covered in red fur. And lastly I am not a 'squirrel'. I have a genetic mutation that has developed into a fur-like epidermis. If you want a less technically definition, I would be classified as a 'Human-Squirrel' hybrid." Ruby's face morphed from serious to a smile. "Now, how do you like the pancakes. I hope they came out to your liking. Next time I'll try to find ingredients to suit everyone's tastes. And if you would be so kind as to tell me your name. I could pull up your limited medical records, but I prefer a more human based approach. Also the spelling of it, if you would be so kind, in case I need to write it down."
 
Sparks

For long moments Sparks just stared at her coffee. She was vaguely aware as Ron spoke to her but pretended not to hear it as she had no intention of responding. Opening her mouth never yielded anything good this early in the morning. But as his Russian accent kicked up the blonde raised her gaze to him. She didn't smile or speak, merely witnessed the comedy routine that'd have her laughing any other time of day.

"I have captured Squirrel. She is to be our new Medical examination officer. Say hello to Ruby. I call her Rocky though," Ron went on.

Sapphire eyes shifted to the "Squirrel". Sparks' expression softened slightly from the I'm super unhappy to be awake to slightly apologetic. The woman wasn't certain how to explain to the redhead the joke of last night --

Kayne entered the kitchen, for a time taking the need for Sparks to try to speak away. The blonde took a drink of her coffee, watched calmly the unfolding of events between Ron and Roni / Ruby and Kayne. Perhaps she should have jumped into the latter conversation a little sooner than she did, but...well. She just wasn't all that on top of it, today even less so than most.

"Listen, Ruby... Or Doctor Smit? Kayne meant no offense, I assure you. She thinks it's cute to intimidate people with her crude mouth." Sparks finished off her coffee and walked towards the means to get herself some more. As she passed Kayne she gave the woman a firm swat on the ass. The blonde felt a strange comfort she hadn't experienced in other relationships: Kayne was too direct for Sparks to fear some sort of devious, heart shattering plot from her. And when she openly spoke of others, as she had in regard to Ruby, it felt like she was only doing so to make her jealous. An act to get a rise out of her, like those before. Sparks nearly worried that her ability to keep her cool in the face of such provocation would eventually result in Kayne getting bored of her, though it wasn't really the time or place to consider the thought in depth.

She refilled her mug and turned back to Ruby, leaning casually against the counter. The human-squirrel hybrid had clearly been asking Kayne for her information but the blonde saw fit to serve as a buffer of sorts. Give Ruby a chance to speak to someone trying to be reasonably nice as opposed to one that would intentionally try to upset her.

"I'm Sparks. Or...Celeste Sorenson." Her birth name sounded unnatural coming from her lips. After a moment of hesitation she boosted herself from the counter. "I'm sorry, my manners. I'm not really awake yet." She took steps towards Ruby, offered a hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

She'd spell her name, if necessary. Afterwards she'd force a smile and continue to speak. "If you'll excuse me...I need to shower and get dressed. Then I'll be better able to discuss these medical examinations." She'd politely await a reply and give a nod before turning to leave the kitchen. As an afterthought she'd turn back to Kayne.

"Be nice," she spoke in mock sternness, a smile giving it away.

As she turned away again she muttered, "There better be some fucking hot water left..." Her shuffle was still somewhat zombie like as she left the kitchen, off to seek her bag and a shower.
 
Last edited:
Kit let out a soft sigh. He had to talk to the squirrel, but didn't want her to get to close his secret instincts were kicking into overdrive and all he wanted to do was to chase her all around the kitchen until she got tired. He kicked his metal brain as he caught himself imagining what that tail might look like as it was flying back and forth while he chased it, snapping at it.

As calmly as he could he walked up to her and smiled his most polite smile. "Ms. Ruby I need to speak to you in private." With that he wandered off. He concentrated and his scanners did a sweep and he walked into the least populated area. which thanks to a malfunction in his equipment just so happened ti be right in front of the bathroom. He parked his butt and waited. He figured she wouldn't tell his secret if he begged her not to.
 
Roni and Kayne

Roni

She hadn't really thought about it when she asked Ron to go with her to the mall, transportation that was. She had no car, no means of propelling herself faster than her feet would carry her. Before she could really let the thought sink in though Ron had already addressed the issue; he would simply carry her. She recalled his recounting of his abilities and nothing came to mind regarding super speed. The look on her pretty face was perplexing, a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. If anything she was downright adorable with that look on her youthful visage, Roni had that way about her when she wasn't stumbling and bumbling. Within the span of a few seconds she had her own little inner debate, though it felt like it took several minutes. She was lacking her mittens, the fact that her fingers weren't damp from perspiration was a good enough give away for her, it should have been amusing that she forgot them instead of dreadful. She should retrieve them, if only for the protection of Ron and everyone else. Yet to do that, Roni would have to trek back upstairs to the room she had claimed last night. It felt like the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark, complete with the giant boulder waiting to crush her once she snatched up her prize.

She made up her mind at last (it was only a second despite how it felt). Her lips pursed before that curious look turned to one of determination. She gave a nod to nothing at all, confirming the unspoken before she flashed a captivating smile. It was quick, just a flash, before it was replaced by the normal curve of her lips. It was a pity really, she did look ravishing when she smiled.

“Let's do this. Piggy back?” She asked expectantly as she moved towards the front door, her sneakers barely making a sound with each step she took.

Kayne

Kayne stood there with the rolled up pancake half way stuck in her cup of coffee as Ruby proceeded to drone on. She let the black liquid get soaked into it, even giving a little stir now and then. The look on Kayne's face as Ruby talked made it painfully obvious she didn't give two shakes about what she was saying. Her eyes were half-closed and her gaze glazed over from the tedium of it all. Slowly her mouth started to open, only slightly at first though it soon flopped open as her head snapped back and she let out a loud snort of a grunt, as if she had awoken herself suddenly.

“Who-huh-wat?” Kayne muttered before she pulled the soaked pancake from her mug and popped it into her open maw with an audible slick plop. She didn't so much as bite it as pulled it apart with her lips, a truly unappealing sight by any standards.

“So yer not even a real doctor? You look more like a stripper. I might have a few bucks in my wallet, want me to make it rain?” Kayne asked with a full mouth, though many of the words were unintelligible behind the pancake and coffee mush.

“So wait,” She managed after swallowing hard, already the pancake was back into her coffee cup for another swirl. “Are you bribing me with titties? Are you really sure you are a doctor? Where are you going for your Medical Degree? Skank U?”

Sparks had all been but a bump on a log the entire time, if she had even sipped her coffee Kayne was unawares. For a moment she almost seemed to forget that the other girl was there, that was until Sparks snapped away and cut off Kayne. She chewed and smirked regardless, fully expecting her to jump on the bandwagon, if only a little bit. Sparks had a good sense of humor, which she made readily apparent even as it was used against Kayne. The pale woman balked as the words fell past those lips she had savored the night's past. How...dare...she put words into her mouth! Kayne started to interrupt, though her mouth was completely filled with the pancake she had stuck in her cup and now the disgusting mush was an obstacle. Her eyes bugged out for a second before they narrowed menacingly at Sparks, fully intent to give her a tongue lashing she wouldn't enjoy. It all came out as a choking gargle though, which caught in her throat as Sparks turned and gave Kayne a well-aimed smack to her tight little posterior.

“'Ey!” She finally managed to get out, her left cheek still puffed out from the excess amount of pancake batter. “Don't go puttin' words in my fuckin' mouth.”

She couldn't help but feel a little offended by it, Kayne never needed anyone else speaking up for her. The fact that what Sparks said was true had no real bearing on any of it. Kayne was just as good as denying the truth as anyone, if not better. Yet all that steam and bluster wavered as Sparks just kept going., offering her best leader greeting even if it was ridiculously late. Kayne didn't focus on that, it wasn't the tone or even what was said, well, most of it. It was that name that fell past her lips, the real name of Sparks. It was fitting, somehow, Kayne thought for a moment before she found it all to...normal. She wasn't entirely sure just how she felt about the knowledge, it was easily something that Kayne could have pounced on and dangled over Sparks' head. There was just a certain way that she had said it, as if it wasn't natural for her to say it at all. Something caused Kayne to hesitate then and she did something she rarely ever did, she let it go without saying a word.

Besides, Sparks was already scolding her as she took her leave, though that smile that soon followed the words gave her true intentions away. Kayne felt a slight tingle in her stomach at that smile, like it somehow was just meant for her. The thought in itself made her feel stupidly girlish, which she easily covered up with a stubborn sense of anger. Damn woman and her smiles. Without missing a beat she turned her head towards Ruby and started in as if Sparks hadn't said a word.

“The names Gertrude. It's German so it's spell funky. It goes G-e-t-f-u-c-k. The F is silent.”
 
Bitchy Ruby

Ruby

Ruby had respectfully listened to Sparks, as she seemingly preferred to be called. Writing down the name, and nodding when appropriate. Then Kayne opened her mouth. She could see why her Uncle thought her as a pain in the ass. She pursed her lips, waiting for Kayne to finish before she responded. "I refuse to get into an argument about my clothing. However, I am currently in school. As you should know Skank U is a very prestigious University. According to many of the teachers, you in fact hold the highest grade ever recorded Kayne. In fact it seems as if you still go there. After all, I didn't see a shrine to you in 'sleeping up the corporate ladder'. You must be doing extra credit here." Ruby refused to let herself cower in front of the school yard bully.

"So Getfuck, I prefer the American pronunciation of your name, it seems that you seem to live up to your name. You seemingly got fucked last night. Good too, if those were the best insults you could throw. Or are they always that terrible?" Ruby stood up, and decided she needed to talk to Steal Fox about his issue. But she had one last thing to do here. She kissed Kayne on the cheek, throwing out one last insult. "But I'm so glad you enjoyed your pancakes Getfuck-poo. You even ate them all like a big girl." She heel turned, and walked away, searching out Steal Fox.

It took her a minute, but she finally found the fox in an empty corner of the house. "You wanted to speak to me Steal Fox? Can I just call you Steal, Steal Fox is a mouthful to say."
 
Last edited:
Kit found himself pacing back and forth as he waited for the Squirrel doctor to show up. He was nervous, knowing that she might want to see his human form as soon as she found out he could transform. He would refuse to show her of course, but he was still scared. He even scanned the immediate area several times. He had to feel safe before he would even show her his animal form. He scanned the area again and this time the scanner, which had gained a mind of its own, got mad. "Stop it you moron. There isn't anything there!" It yelled at him. "Wait...The one titled 'Rocky' is On her Way." This confused Kit until he saw the squirrel on her Way.

"Really? Have you been watching the old show?" He asked the scanner. The scanner shrugged and hopped back on Kit, allowing itself to be absorbed as Ruby walked up.

"You wanted to speak to me Steal Fox? Can I just call you Steal, Steal Fox is a mouthful to say."

"Since your getting the actual name mine is Kit. Kit Cartaii. Don't worry. You can't learn anything from that name." He paused "I don't know how this works for you, but I have three separate forms. A robot, an animal, and a base. I can't show you my base, but it is human. I just font want to....any way I don't know if animal is better....I guess your as much a mutation as me....it shouldn't be a problem....Are you permanently that way? Like you can't change? That most be...I'm going to shut up now..." He said, blushing underneath his solid silver metal shell. Great. He had been rambling. He didn't even want to tell her about the base form. Instead of saying anything more he shifted. Now he was a fast enough shifted that he could go from robot to animal in seconds. The only problem being the fact that he had to take on the base or his human form when getting to the next one. This transition would only last a micro second, but if A cyborg had been around they would have seen it. Though Kit had spent enough time scanning that he was sure no one would see it.

So he shifted right in front of her. Going from the Steal Fox. A fox supposedly stolen from the future to a normal old silver fox. A cute little guy standing at only 3 foot tall, his fur was completely silver, no color deviation at all. Even his eyes were silver as this particular form had no eyesight. "I hope this form is easier for you to examine." He says softly as his form stares in her general direction without blinking. "I mean...Not now of course, but later...You know when you start...Nevermind." He couldn't understand why he couldn't seem to talk right around thisSquirrel. He briefly wondered if she was doing something evil to him with an artificial hormone, but quickly decided that he just didn't know how to talk to sexy animals.
 
Last edited:
Sparks

Sparks trudged all over the damned house before she found her belongings - which is not to suggest that someone moved her bag. Again...mornings. The blonde just couldn't quite get her shit together.

A shower would help. Hopefully.

She rifled through her things for a minute, collecting an arm load of clothing and a small bathroom bag. Then, without further hesitation, she was back on her feet and strolling through the living room. She rounded the corner into the hallway, en route to the shower, and for a second she didn't believe what she was saw.

Sparks stood there, a stupid and confused expression on her face, her steps halted. She blinked twice. Neither Ruby or Kit would be able to tell, probably, but the woman was playing the transformation back in her digital mind...slow enough for her human mind to comprehend.

It was odd, having two minds that didn't naturally bind. The components ensured the Sparks could remember everything...if the woman would take the time to commit the information to a digital form. But...she didn't, in most cases. Hence why she was still capable of losing random things around the house.

But this made the cut.

She stood there just long enough for it to get awkward. Her mouth opened but the woman faltered and said nothing. So instead she tried to gather her expression to something normal-ish and strode forward as if she hadn't seen anything.

"Excuse me..." she choked out as she passed them in the narrow hallway. "I...uh...need to shower."

She'd jump in the tub and close the curtain before undressing, tossing the clothing over the rail as she went. Not having a bathroom door was a little nerve wracking but...she'd pull through.
 
Last edited:
Ron strode with Roni to the front door and down the steps. Kneeling down he urged the woman to climb on his back and once she was on comfortably on he looked back over his shoulder.
"Alright Roni if you are expecting this to be a super fast ride your going to be disappointed. I am faster than a regular person but not super speedy, probably 2 or 3 times as fast. My advantage is I don't tire out quickly so I can run flat out for hours, So imagine someone doing 5 second 100 meters for 5 hours and that's me. So let's go.

Ron took off for the mall he had found that morning, taking all the short cuts he had found that morning and within ten minutes he was letting Roni off in front of the big automatic doors.

"I hope the ride wasn't too bumpy Roni. So what store do you want to hit first? Ladies choice."
 
Roni and Kayne

Roni

Climbing onto the back of a full grown man wasn’t exactly easy, especially when you didn’t like touching other people. The fact Roni didn’t have her mittens didn’t help either, but she managed despite herself. Her hood was drawn down over her head and cinched tightly before she took a step closer and…well…just threw herself onto Ron’s back. Her arms snapped around his neck and clasped together, her hands holding onto one another and digging in right at the base of his throat. She lacked any real upper body strength, she was more or less dead weight on his back. But Ron was a fit man, hoisting a little girl up on his back wasn’t an issue at all.

“I…I’m not even sure how far a hundred meters is,” Roni said with blatant honesty as Ron lifted himself up. His hands were on her legs, keeping her in place as they started out. It was, well, awkward, but Roni just held tighter and buried her face against his shoulder. Her breath was warm against his shirt as they moved, her ripe little frame smashed up against his back tightly to keep herself from jostling. He could feel the pert swells of her chest against him, the slight definition of her legs under her jeans. All in all she had a smoking little body she was hiding under the folds of baggy clothing.

At the end of the ten minute mark they were in front of the mall. Even as Roni climbed off him he didn’t seem fazed at all by running for ten minutes. That seemed more amazing to Roni that anything she had seen yet, even the weird fox thing and Kayne’s shadow baseball bat.

“I…uh…don’t have a clue. I just wanted to get the hell away from that house. They are all freaks,” Roni had a sudden burst of truth.

“Even Sparks. She seems nice…but…she was making out with…Kayne? That freak with the partially shaved head and crazy eyes. I don’t understand it at all.” Roni scrunched up her face as she went on, her hands disappearing into the pockets of her hoodie. She babbled on, “Then that…fox thing. And Ruby. I…ugh…nevermind. I could go for a coke. Maybe a soft pretzel. You?”

Kayne

It couldn’t have gone better. Kayne leaned back against the counter as Ruby started in, the remaining pancake soaking up more coffee before she popped it into her mouth to gum to death. Her bruised eyes lingered upon the squirrel as she chattered, the hue changing from violet to brown, then green and black before starting all over again with a random color. Kayne managed a smirk, followed by a low throated chortle.

“In fact.” Kayne started in, picking up on the fact she used it more than once, her tone highly critical and mocking. “Your face, fuzzbucket.”

It wasn’t the wittiest of comebacks, nor the funniest. But Kayne had gotten what she wanted, more than she had gotten out of Sparks. Those proud, skinny shoulders rolled slowly as Ruby continued, her throat constricted and she swallowed the remainder of her food before letting out a resounding belch.

“You sound awfully jealous. I’ll tell Barbie you want the next go, s’alright?” She called out as Ruby started off, her hand rubbing at her cheek where the squirrel had kissed it. She rubbed her fingertips over the spot before bringing it to her nose for a sniff, then finally giving her fingers a curious lick.

“Hm, tastes like raisins.” She said lightly to herself, her gaze lingering upon the pads of her fingertips before she rubbed them against her thumb idly.

“Yer pancakes tasted like SHIT!” Kayne added as an after-thought. She reached for another pancake and stuffed it into her cup without a second thought.
 
Back
Top