AFC West picks up new clown act...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
Chargers to announce first official gay player.



They will be hosting tranny tryouts for the new cheer squad...
 
Hell, I was paying such close attention that I forgot it's draft weekend.


I blame ordering headers for it.
 
Yeah, I've had other things to do, too.


It's been stimulating.


Lots of linemen in the top of the first round.
 
wendysgirl.jpg

There's the BEEF!
 
Mine called last night and asked what I was doing. I said, I just sat down to supper.


After she had nattered on for 4 minutes, I asked if she minded if I ate my supper while it was still warm.
 
Yeah, I know . . . how self-absorbed of me.


She has something she wants me to to, so now it has become a need.


And I was supposed to have done it already the day before it became a need.
 
In some ways, so could Junior's mother, my ex.


I guess I'll be seeing her at his wedding. Haven't seen her since he graduated university. We've been able to play nicely since she remarried and moved away and she started letting Junior make all his own travel arrangements.


When he told her he was buying his Challenger, she said he couldn't. He told her he didn't live under her roof any more, and that it was his money, and that he'd buy anything he wanted to . . . with all due respect.
 
I'm going to get a Charger and have it painted a Te'o fuchia with lime-green lightening bolts...



:cool:
 
Yeah, I would have to go with the undersized engine that could...


;) ;)


My buddy was telling me at supper last night the he rode in the new Challenger 3-point-something liter with 300 not-insulted mules, and he said it was quite a ride.


So, there is hope.


But I bet it'd balk at pulling wagons.
 
The only problem is, they got computers...


Men want muscle, not out-witted by the Knight Rider. ;) ;)
 
I told Junior that the Polara runs on magic. I think he might have believed me.


You can tune a carburetor, but you can't tuna fish.


I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas with the headers order in . . . it'll be a grumble-fish with all that installed.

449817355106552.jpg
 
Pretty soon, we'll need our kids to program the radio and show us how to turn on the high beams...


;) ;)
 
Back
Top