Sitter

loquere

Smile!
Mike fractures his leg and arm in a surfing accident, and is bed bound for weeks. He can get around moderately but his mom his only parent is going away on business and doesn't want to leave him alone.

A college sitter is hired.

Reminds me of this:

"Well, without giving away too info, I was injured in an accident at "18" and incapacitated. I went from masturbating 2 times a day to zero. After 2 weeks, I was frustrated and took it out on my parents. My mom and dad knew what was up and talked about my mom "helping" me masturbate. The approached me one afternoon and wWhen my mom said, I know you are frustrated and why you are frustrated would you like some help masturbating. Blood was rushing in my ears and I said yes but I really didn't know if she meant what I thought she meant. I was excited and confused. She said that she would take care of me when I went to bed. Hours away."

From an AMA on Reddit about a guy who was in a sexual relationship with his mom. I think it'd be a good story. I dunno, but I like the idea of a handjob being for relief rather than sexual interest. Obviously, I'd still be interested sexually, but I guess I like the thought of a woman being a bit apathetic about it... Not sure why.

Reminds me of this:

"Well, without giving away too info, I was injured in an accident at "18" and incapacitated. I went from masturbating 2 times a day to zero. After 2 weeks, I was frustrated and took it out on my parents. My mom and dad knew what was up and talked about my mom "helping" me masturbate. The approached me one afternoon and wWhen my mom said, I know you are frustrated and why you are frustrated would you like some help masturbating. Blood was rushing in my ears and I said yes but I really didn't know if she meant what I thought she meant. I was excited and confused. She said that she would take care of me when I went to bed. Hours away."

From an AMA on Reddit about a guy who was in a sexual relationship with his mom. I think it'd be a good story. I dunno, but I like the idea of a handjob being for relief rather than sexual interest. Obviously, I'd still be interested sexually, but I guess I like the thought of a woman being a bit apathetic about it... Not sure why.

I like sister or cousin better. Mom stories make me flaccid.

I like sister or cousin better. Mom stories make me flaccid.

Interesting twist might be that Mom hires an older woman, not very attractive, who barely speaks English. she is there primarily to fetch him water, etc. But Mom said " take care of all his needs". when he sprouts wood, she immediately starts to give relief. at first he is conflicted - she's really NOT attractive...but soon his hormones take over...

Doesn't that have something to do with making arrows?

"Fetch" is "go and bring back". It has a few other obscure meanings, but none of them related to making arrows.

You might be thinking of "fletch".

Back