personals question

mia305cpl

Virgin
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Posts
3
whats the best personals site to use to find a bimale to join us??

any feedback will be appreciated


thanks
RnJ


cant believe i just used our first post for this lol
 
Last edited:
Hey guys,

As a bimale who has met couples, I like Craigslist, but you have to be careful. There are some other sites out there too, depending on your interests.

Of course, some people are wary of Craigslist with good reason, but I have found both of my roommates and two recent apartments/houses on CL, so I think overall its been a good experience.
 
Yea we have tried CL with little luck but very cautious as to who to contact. We get sooo many emails from older men like in their late 40's...which is not bad but not what were looking for .
 
My brother is bi and his wife enjoys watching, according to them they meet younger guys through Craigslist.

According to them, CAUTION is the first word!

1. Meet in a neighboring town.
2. In a Public place, like a bar.
3. If he's not the way he described himself? LEAVE!
4. When you leave, DO NOT GO HOME! Go to a hotel, he might be trying to follow you home.
 
I agree. I have had modest success with CL, but a litany of failures as well.

I'd add that it goes without saying to never give out your real name, phone number, e-mail, etc. I have an entire 'fake life' e-mail/photo album (with no identifying or face pics) set up for the first few e-mails before I get to know someone.

But back to the original post - I'm also interested in finding something better :p Suggestions!?!?
 
I agree with the above posts...especially the advice from CNYCarol. Those are all good suggestions.

I think with any site, you should do most of the vetting on-line/via phone first...talk, converse, make sure the chat is normal and they don't go right into sex. You want to make sure they're a sane, normal person who just likes kinky sex...as opposed to a crazy person who likes kinky sex...

One of the biggest things you'll deal with regardless if you're looking for single women, men, or couples is the people who just get off on the fantasy, but would never do anything in real life. They are on all the sites, including the adult personal sites.

You guys might try the swingers scene for bi couples, although I've heard that there is stigma against bi males there.

If you're into the BDSM scene, FetLife (www.fetlife.com) is a great place to meet people, kind of like Facebook for BDSM.

I've found gay bars to be not that great, even for meeting solo guys...but then again, I haven't had that much luck with regular bars either, so maybe that's just me!

Anyway, good luck to you both!
 
there is gaydar
we have it here in australia so I assume its international
an excellent site not just for picking up but with imformation as well
good luck be careful and have fun
 
Mindfields

Craigslist is full of mindfields. I have tried Craigslist as a male seeking feamle for NSA and all I ever get is spam!

For escorts be very very careful for rip offs and stings from Johnny law.
 
Yea we have tried CL with little luck but very cautious as to who to contact. We get sooo many emails from older men like in their late 40's...which is not bad but not what were looking for .

Hey watch it. You are talking about guys me. If you play your cards right a 40something like me might sweetent the deal by paying for the hotel and a lovely dinner and booze or lube and lingerie...

4. When you leave, DO NOT GO HOME! Go to a hotel, he might be trying to follow you home.
How many nights should you stay there? You know, in case the guy is lurking out there in the parking lot? 2 nights?
 
I've never met anyone off the internet, but if you're going the craigslist route, do not meet up with anyone that will not verify their pictures by posing with a sign with something such as your email address written on it. Too many people steal pictures. If they claim they can't do this, big red flag. Seriously, in 2010 do you really wanna meet up with a person that doesn't have access to a cell phone camera, digital camera or webcam? Most likely they're lying.
 
Try

Squirt dot org.... sure it's a 9 of 10 gay site..... but, you will get hits.... for sure
 
How many nights should you stay there? You know, in case the guy is lurking out there in the parking lot? 2 nights?

I would get up at 3am and if any headlights followed, go to another hotel.

Eventually your stalker will give up.
 
Last edited:
wow i kinda forgot about this thread..i did read all your replies ..thanks for the info

we had a little luck with Cl but after meeting the guy twice and trying to do stuff. we noticed he wouldnt come out of his shell ...never took off his shirt. i think he was self conscious although he was attractive. oh well on to the next one.
 
Have you Tried in here?

Have you tried the personals here on Literotica? I recently met a couple in the chat rooms and have been carrying on an online relationship with them for almost two months now. It takes some time, so never rush into something before you are sure that is what you both want, and the other person too. You don't want to have any regrets afterwards.
 
I would get up at 3am and if any headlights followed, go to another hotel.

Eventually your stalker will give up.

That's a waste of time and money, just jump on a freeway and lose them if they follow you home kick the living shit out of them and send them packing.
 
crags list

Be careful. In Minnesota there have been 2 murders in the past year. One was a woman looking for a sitter and the other was someone trying to buy a cell phone. Neither was sex related but you need to be very careful.
 
Back
Top