(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

Ok, i think this is the last one for tonight.. thought I'd get a smile in one of them for once :)
View attachment 1180012

You have the most incredible smile. Just looking at it makes me all kinds of happy.

If you need a hand getting your pictures to show up larger just let me know. I would be happy to help out. Somehow I don't think I'm the only one here that would like to see you a bit larger.

You have the most incredible smile. Just looking at it makes me all kinds of happy.

If you need a hand getting your pictures to show up larger just let me know. I would be happy to help out. Somehow I don't think I'm the only one here that would like to see you a bit larger.

Thanks again, and i saw both of your photo threads... wow would be an understatement... Seeing the quality and downright sexiness of them makes me want to up my game.

Not that computer savvy, I have a really crap webcam that came with no software. I was using a website to capture pics, but now i have a program that's better. Anyway if i have time tonight I'll try and add some new pictures.

Love the gifs - do you think we'll get a vid out of you one day? ;)

Thanks :), although not the part of me I'd think was that attractive. What makes makes nice legs, from a female perspective?

They're sexy as hell. Depends on the guy as all legs are different.

Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...

Very nice pics of a very sizzling man...

Thanks for sharing.

*hits 'subscribe'*

Very nice pics of a very sizzling man...

Thanks for sharing.

*hits 'subscribe'*

Thanks for such an awesome compliment, certainly know how to make a guy smile :).

Got an extra treat tonight, managed to get another video made. Thanks again to codex954 for the help with this. Shes a huge help, don't think I'd have the confidence to put this up without her.

Sometimes you just can't resist...

Well I'm gonna go for something a little new and let you see me in motion... (thanks Codex954 for help with this one)

Strip...

I just came across your profile today in our battle of the sexes fight :D

And I must say WOW! Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful body . . . you are very sensual and a very good tease too! Thanks! :kiss:

+
Thanks for such an awesome compliment, certainly know how to make a guy smile :).

Got an extra treat tonight, managed to get another video made. Thanks again to codex954 for the help with this. Shes a huge help, don't think I'd have the confidence to put this up without her.

Sometimes you just can't resist...

I am very glad you found help and confidence.
To think what I would have missed otherwise...

Couldn't take my eyes of your mouth. *sigh*

I just came across your profile today in our battle of the sexes fight :D

And I must say WOW! Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful body . . . you are very sensual and a very good tease too! Thanks! :kiss:

Thanks mojo, really nice to hear compliments like that. Still strange to think I'm showing off myself like this, but honestly I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm surprised i managed to get this made tonight at all with your constant posting on the battle ground though :)...

.......Actually is this just a tactic to distract me!?

+

I am very glad you found help and confidence.
To think what I would have missed otherwise...

Couldn't take my eyes of your mouth. *sigh*

Glad you enjoyed it! and there was me thinking my mouth was ridiculous in that video...

Last edited:
Thanks mojo, really nice to hear compliments like that. Still strange to think I'm showing off myself like this, but honestly I'm loving every minute of it.

I'm surprised i managed to get this made tonight at all with your constant posting on the battle ground though :)...

.......Actually is this just a tactic to distract me!?

Glad you enjoyed it! and there was me thinking my mouth was ridiculous in that video...

It could be a tactic hehehehe . . . .

Good for you for showing off if it makes you feel sexy and hot then go for it! I've been contemplating starting my own pic thread and you've given me a little boost in my own confidence :)

It could be a tactic hehehehe . . . .

Good for you for showing off if it makes you feel sexy and hot then go for it! I've been contemplating starting my own pic thread and you've given me a little boost in my own confidence :)

It definitely is interesting how exciting it can be. Guess that exhibitionist streak is stronger than i thought :)

Back