The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a hot bareback orgy vid complete with daisy chains and dp's, hard and stroking away here! Feels soooo good.

Just woke up. In my bed, feeling horny. Wearing a red thong. Come take me studs!

Can't sleep... up browsing Lit... getting hard and want... NO!.... need to get off again!!!

ive been actively stroking- telling some pretty HOT DIRTY stories over PM- talking/thinking about the time my ex gf and i had a threesome with our driver...mmmm pm me if you want the details and want to get off with me mmmmm

Fresh from out of the shower. I'd rather be bending someone over, but for now a little hand job will have to do, though I may need to take a second shower after... :devil:

Mmmmmm.... catching up on Lit reading today and getting turned on. Watched several new entries in the BiSexual and "Shemale" video threads. Cock is hard, my hand is wrapped around my balls....mmmmm...

Looking forward to someday when I play with another man's smooth balls and cock, playing, stroking, sucking, licking....rubbing two cocks together...... but for today, I'll just stroke my own..:D

Have a great Sunday !

im here to help u

gay curious guy here..was on yahoo gay room...one guy asked me to tie my balls.so i did that..then he wanted me to light a candle and i got scared..

but i have the candle..and im thinking about inserting it in my ass...only my finger has been in there before...can u help me?

Quiet here tonight. I'm just starting now!

just got off work... home alone... and so stressed out...

currently edging while i type one-handed :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back