Mother in Law Voyeur

hrdcollegeguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Posts
258
My MIL is a beautiful 48 y.o. with dirty blonde hair, green eyes and 32G boobs. I see her often and am always getting a good look up her skirt or down her blouse. She always seems to be wearing tight stretch pants or a short skirt. I am never quite sure if she is teasing me or just being careless, but with as many voyeur experiences as I have had around her, that would be a lot of carelessness lol. Whether she is on all fours cleaning the kitchen or up on a ladder doing some painting, i always seem to be in the perfect position for a good look.

I'd love to share my stories if any one is interested:)

Are there any other women who love to tease like she does?
 
Hey Man

Just tell me where she lives in Georgia and I'll give her what she needs from a mature guy!
 
My mother in law is a bit older... we're in our early thirties and she's in her early 60s, but even for her age, she's quite a petite, vivacious woman who is insanely attractive. She clearly has a great marriage with my wife's father, and although I don't necessarily like to think about them getting it on, it's clear that they do quite regularly (my wife is the youngest of four!).

This is probably partially prompted by the physical similarities that she has with my wife, but sometime when we're all together, I find myself wondering what she might look like naked, and if she's into some of the kinky shit that her daughter is into. My wife loves pussy, and has been in a number of threesome and group scenes. Would her mother ever suspect? And would a woman who was as young and as gorgeous as she was in the 60s and 70s possibly have done the same?

I have no desire to make love to her myself, you understand, but at certain times, it's tough not to look at her and imagine that like her daughter, she probably loves a good fuck, and also like her daughter, she's probably quite good at it!
 
My mother in law is a bit older... we're in our early thirties and she's in her early 60s, but even for her age, she's quite a petite, vivacious woman who is insanely attractive. She clearly has a great marriage with my wife's father, and although I don't necessarily like to think about them getting it on, it's clear that they do quite regularly (my wife is the youngest of four!).

This is probably partially prompted by the physical similarities that she has with my wife, but sometime when we're all together, I find myself wondering what she might look like naked, and if she's into some of the kinky shit that her daughter is into. My wife loves pussy, and has been in a number of threesome and group scenes. Would her mother ever suspect? And would a woman who was as young and as gorgeous as she was in the 60s and 70s possibly have done the same?

I have no desire to make love to her myself, you understand, but at certain times, it's tough not to look at her and imagine that like her daughter, she probably loves a good fuck, and also like her daughter, she's probably quite good at it!


Thanks for posting! This is exactly what I'm talking about. My wife and her mom have very similar bodies and I can't help but wonder what her mom looks like naked. My wife has very intense orgasms and occasionally admits to checking out other women. Her mom has hinted at being slightly bicurious in the past. A 3some with both of them has certainly crossed my mind a few times when I'm alone:)
 
32G boobs? 32G? 32G? Is she able to walk upright? She isn't sponsered by Goodyear is she?
 
32G boobs? 32G? 32G? Is she able to walk upright? She isn't sponsered by Goodyear is she?


lol! I always thought she was closer to DD or DDD, but she went to a nice bra store and got measured. I saw her receipt after she got back and it said 32G.
 
Mil confessed to a lot of things kinda freaked me out I am in my early thirties she is in her 50s told me about cheating on her bf with guys my age lesbian experience with a women twice one including my step mother perfoeming oral sex in her apartment swimming pool body type some weight nice ass and tits blonde
 
i use to rub my MIL dirty panties all over my dick and then have my now wife suck it clean and fuck her haha i remember all kind of juices and fluids on her panties she is about 42 yrs old.

nice! my wife wears her mom's bra all the time and i can't help but wonder how her mom looked in it as my wife gets dressed/undressed.

I remember them both going upstairs to her mom's bedroom, shutting the door and coming back 30 minutes later announcing they had swapped a few bras. I often imagine them in her mom's room, watching each other undress, admiring each others large breasts and hard nipples. Her mom lightly brushing my wife's nipple as she adjusts the fit, telling her how much her husband will appreciate how she looks in it...:)
 
Back
Top