What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

Being new to this forum , what's going thru my mind is how to start ,where to go and how to meet new friends

Being new to this forum , what's going thru my mind is how to start ,where to go and how to meet new friends

Hi and welcome to the threads!

Jump in where you'd like. Be respectful .... and you'll actually find that there are some really nice people around here.

Good luck and enjoy! :D

you should be...i needed to post an ass with the hypnotizing thingy

Like dis? ;)

2jZ-A7CsUx3x7oQPof3csURgixpoTSsm7L49BVvHsNGPQCpM74X1-sx6gAiJ_CYpJY4=w705

My mind right now? Have a few images/fantasies in my head x was hoping to fnd inspiration here, but obviously not, lol x

... going to use my sex toys I think x my favourites...both very tabool but give me the most amazing, trembling orgasms,,,, x x x

Hi there. I'm so happy you're here. Welcome to Lit, my friend. I'm so glad you jumped in. And I hope that you aren't sorry that you're here.

Hester is right, and a doll. And sexy. Just be yourself, sweetie, and people will love you.

Umm, I saw that other post. Three women at work? Am I one of them? :D

I'll leave you to find your way. :rose:

How I wished it had been warmer today and not rainy so we could have had our bbq. I don't really want to have to go to work in the morning. Steve is so sweet! He bought me a french fry cutter :D I should be in bed but ... bleh. I love my kids and I miss my oldest baby, she really needs to come home so I can hug her. I haven't had any ladybug hugs in days......

Will it ever stop raining?

mind you-it's perfect for both of us curling up on the sofa, stroking each others skin, laughing, kissing, talking nonsense...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back