Women who fantasize of multiple cocks at the same time

2-3 hot guys? Hmmmm I think I could endure their attentions for a while. Mr D would have to watch me or join in though.
 
I have to say that it's very arousing to imagine some of the women who've talked about it here taking multiple cocks at the same time. I'd love to watch them as they did it!
 
I've mostly enjoyed the few threesomes I've had. The other guy was usually annoying and kept interrupting the natural flow of things instead of letting them play out. Having sex with two women simultaneously is the fantasy that eluded me in my single years. :(
 
Multiple cocks is a big fantasy, combined with being bound and taking one cock after another. This one though will stay a fantasy and that's probably why it's so arousing.
 
I just wish I could run into some of you ladies, reading this thread is better than most stories. Hope all of your fantasies come true.
 
If only...

I think for a lady it would be easier to get multiple men...at the same time that is...guys usually are know to play around but getting multiple at the same time...not so easy
 
The Mrs and I tried this a few years ago...

Very hot, and still one of my 'go to' memories.
 
This is a greeat thrad and I agree with a lot of what is already said - the thought of being passed around, used, and filled in every hole is an instant turn on and yes something I fantasize about often... The opportunity has never presented itself, so for now its just a fantasy!
 
My wife and I have done that a few times. she loves that double stuffed holes feeling and cums real good.
 
Love the responses... My biggest fantasy I've already posted on a different thread is a mfm however, after reading this, I'm wet thinking of adding a third cock in my mouth. Question is how to pull a mfmm...hmmm what kind of positions?
 
This is such a hot fantasy, just reading this thread is making me wet! I love imagining this scenario, usually in a tied-up-and-helpless kind of way, but I don't know if the reality would be as pleasing as the fantasy. I think it would depend on the guys... and I'd like to try it and see!
 
Well...

This is such a hot fantasy, just reading this thread is making me wet! I love imagining this scenario, usually in a tied-up-and-helpless kind of way, but I don't know if the reality would be as pleasing as the fantasy. I think it would depend on the guys... and I'd like to try it and see!

if u ever really wanna try it let me know! :p
 
To all the women looking through this thread: there are multiple willing men (cocks) posting here, just waiting for your whim.

How does THAT make you feel? :)
 
To all the women looking through this thread: there are multiple willing men (cocks) posting here, just waiting for your whim.

How does THAT make you feel? :)

THAT just made my fingers go straight between my legs.... So hot I'm loving this topic:)
 
i do.
my fav fantasy? being the prize at my man's weekly poker night...:D
then everyone there being allowed to win at least once.
 
I would Love my wife to allow me to have another man join me in making her the center of our attention...the thought of her teasing and making another man hard is such a turn on and makes me want her more.
 
ive done this multiple times, to the point that i would say its something i enjoy more than many other sexual acts/ things.
 
i'd love to find a couple and be their third (or more...)

i think i could be very respectful and entertaining, and while i'm not sure i,m a hot guy, i think i'd fit the picture.

pm me if you want to play with the idea....
 
*holds hand up*

me! me! :D

hopefully going to try this soon too with my BF and another hot guy :heart::heart::heart:
 
Back
Top