No Way Out, No Limits

w0ndergirl4

*kinktastic*
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Posts
1,585
Chelsea-Gilligan-6.jpg

Name: Devi Amanti
Age: 22
Height: 5'7
Weight: 118 lbs
Breast: C Cups

Devi was frantic, which was saying a lot, because Devi was one of those people who never let anything rattle her, well almost never. She was searching through her car, desperate to find the flash drive that she'd brought home from work. She had to find it before anyone else did, especially her husband, Ryan. Pushing her hair back over both ears she dug through the glove box, the console, nothing. She looked under the seats, hoping maybe the drive had simply fallen out of her purse. Nothing!

The reason this particular flash drive was so important was because it happened to have a recording of Devi that was made during the office Christmas party a few months before. Of course, Devi wasn't alone in this recording, nor was she simply dancing and drinking and acting like a fool. All that had definitely happened at the party, but the recording was of what happened after the party, when one of Devi's co-workers had snuck her into the boss' office and christened his desk by fucking her brains out.

She couldn't believe that Marcus had recorded the whole thing, though she had to admit, it was pretty hot. He'd given her a copy of the recording, which she was planning on destroying. Only problem, she couldn't find it. She was sure that she had placed it in her purse when she left the office earlier that day, but it was no where to be found.

Fuck!!! Where could it be? Had someone found it? Giving up on her search of the car, the slender young brunette retraced her steps to the door of the house, hoping that her husband hadn't already found it.
 
Alexander the second hear the door knob rattle and smiled pouring himself another glass of scotch and downed it in one smooth motion. He had stolen the bottle from the wine cabinet and was slowly sipping on it as he waited for his sweet little devi to come home. He was half illuminated by a single light he had flickered on.

After all he didn’t want the misus not falling into his little trap

Devi had probably never noticed alexander before sure he worked in her office but he was a mail boy instead of any thing great. He usually dressed in clothing that would leave him unnoticed preferring to stalk his girls with out htem falling prey to his looks.

Alex was a handsome man with tan skin and a chiseled body he had electric green eyes that sparkled and he had short black hair and a chiseled face. He looked like a male model and not some one who should be working in a mail room. Even know he had shed his unrevealing clothes and was wearing a black silk aramni suit that shoved off his muscles in his fit.

It was his master suit

He heard the key rattling and pressed play on his lap top sitting it on the desk and running the movie on the usb. He imagined devi’s face in shock at her secret being found out and his long fat hairy cock began to grown down his leg his big thick hairy balls tightening in anti cipation of having her over the couch a vibe up her pussy and his cock in her ass while she begged him for more
 
"Anybody home?" Devi called out, hoping that Ryan was still at work. She hadn't checked the garage so she wasn't sure if he was home or not. There was no answer thought, so that was good.

Devi detoured upstairs and quickly changed out of her work clothes, tossing them into the hamper, then wearing just a pair of black panties and a t-shirt, she bounced downstairs, determined to find the flash drive. She decided to start in the living room, where she usually left her purse. When she stepped in and saw the stranger sitting on her couch, she screamed, not loud enough to be heard by the neighbors, but loud.

The young woman was about to turn and run, thinking the man was likely there to rob or rape her, but before she could she heard something familiar. It was coming from a laptop computer on the desk. It was her voice.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my house?" Devi demanded even as she moved around the desk to see what was playing on the computer. To her shock she found the video of her fucking Marcus in her boss' office playing. Right there on the screen for anyone to see was the image of Devi laying on the desk, her legs straight up in the air as her large, black co-worker buried his massive cock in her pussy.

Holyshitholyshitholyshit!

She turned back to the man on the couch, the extremely handsome man. Did she know him from somewhere? "What is this?" she asked, afraid that she already knew the answer.
 
“This is the first day of the rest of your life baby” Alex cooed pausing the video and smiling at her before taking another sip of scotch.

“You are quite vocal in the video “ Alex said smiling and giving her a glance up and down “I like vocals in a girl it makes it sweeter to hear them moan” he finished

“my name is alexander but you can call me alex” Alex said smiling at her “and what I’m doing here is telling you what your life is going to be from now on” Alex said as simply and nonchalantly as possible as if he was discussing the weather with her

“See I have this video and dozens more copied and still shot of you fucking a black man who is most definitely not your husband” alex said smiling and pouring another scotch “you don’t want this video to get out obviously and I am going to make sure it doesn’t for a price of course” Alex said smiling nad leaning back

“you are now my bitch my slut my fuck toy whatever you wanna call it you are mine now to do what ever and whenever I want do you understand?” alex asked
 
As Devi listened to the familiar looking man on her couch introduce himself and proceed to explain that he was going to make her into his sex slave by holding the video over her head, she grew scared and angry. If he was telling the truth and he really did have copies of the video, then he could not only ruin her marriage, but he could also get her fired. The thought of her whole life crashing down around her in an instant was unsettling to the point of making her stomach tighten and her head spin.

But hearing him say that he was going to be his slut or his toy, that just made her mad. Who the fuck did this guy think he was? What made him think that she would just agree to do whatever he wanted?

"That is really pathetic, you know? You can't get a woman on your own, so you have to blackmail one into fucking you?" she asked venomously as she placed one hand on her hip and cocked her head to the side. "What if I say no?"

Could she afford to say no, though? Maybe it would be better to do what he asked than to risk losing everything.
 
"Then i send this email to every one" alex said in a bored tone leaning back and watching her with a riased eye brow.

"Its your choice you can say no ill leave and your world will come crashing down then when your world is over ill come back and rape you hard i will leave no evidence of it and police will never find me" alex said getting up and looking at her "either way i will get what i want" alex said coning over to her and grabbing her hair he pulled her hair hard forcing her head back and pushing her legs down so she was kneeling and looking up at him.

"Make your choice" he growled softlt
 
"And what is it exactly that you want from me?" Devi asked, now more nervous than before. There was something about this Alex that made her think he wasn't joking or exaggerating. She sensed that he would do exactly what he said.

"What do I have to do?" she said, suddenly more aware of the fact that she was only wearing panties and a thin t-shirt as she stood in front of his strange man. Was he going to force himself on her, or make her submit to him? Would he do humiliating things to her? Violent things?

"Please, you can't do this to me, I don't even know who you are," she pleaded, her voice almost frantic.
 
"I can and i will now your going to suck my cock" alex said simply grabbing his zipped and thrusting it down. His large swollen cock popped out big and hairy with thick viens and a large it head it was the biggest piece she had ever seen.

"Now youll take it bitch in your mouth and slurp on it up and down you will submit to me" alex growled his long curved upwards cock bouncing slightly as his grip on her hair tightened
 
To her credit, Devi didn't cry out when her blackmailer grabbed her hair and jerked her head back, or when he forced her roughly down to her knees in front of him. On the other hand, when he unzipped his pants and let his monster cock burst free, bouncing directly in front of her face, she did cry out in surprise. His manhood was so massive, it was almost frightening. She'd been with her share of guys, including some that she thought had big cocks, but none of them compared to the behemoth dick dangling a few inches from her mouth.

She looked up into the handsome stranger's face, as if to say 'seriously, you want me to put that thing in my mouth'. She could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't going to accept anything less than what he demanded.

Devi swallowed loudly, trying to think of some way out of her predicament even as she reached forward and carefully wrapped her fingers around the thick base of his cock. As she slowly lowered the head of his dick toward her mouth, Devi licked her lips.

God, it's fucking huge! she thought as she tentatively let her tongue flicker against the end of it. Then she placed her lips on the head and swirled her tongue around it.
 
"Good girl submit to me" Alexander said his grip on her hair tightening as her mouth enclosed on his shaft. He moaned and pushed his cock deeper into his mouth forcing her to gag on his cock.

"You are mine" Alexander hissed smacking her cheek full of cock and moving it up and down slowly.
 
Devi's attempts to move slowly, not only to give herself time to think of a way out of her predicament, but also to give her a chance to adjust to the monstrous cock in her hand were completely foiled by Alex's insistence on forcing his manhood into her mouth. Soon her lips were wrapped tight around the base of his cock, while her mouth and throat were filled with his thick meat. She tried not to panic, but it was just sooooo fucking big. Her mouth could barely open wide enough to take him in and almost immediately her gag reflex kicked in, causing her to gag.

As she struggled to take the stranger's cock, tears began to well in Devi's eyes. She breathed in through her nose but it was no good, she was choking on his enormous, throbbing pole. She finally pulled herself off, gobs of saliva dripping out of her mouth onto his cock and down onto her shirt as she coughed.

"Please..." she managed to plead as tears began to roll down her cheek. She didn't bother with any other pleas, she could see it in his eyes. He was enjoying this, all of it, the choking, the tears...

Devi stroked his shaft with her hand as she took a deep breath and prepared for more. This time as she took him into her mouth she was ready, or as ready as she could be for the invasion by the massive member. She let him push back into her throat even as she reached down and began to fondle his big, hairy balls.
 
"Oh god you look so good choking on my big hairy meat" Alex said smiling and pulling it out he ran his elephant cock up and down her cheek almost tenderly before slapping it hard against her cheek causing her to topple to the ground.

"Come on bitch" Alex snapped grabbing her hair and dragging her over to the couch. he threw her over it so her ass was in the air and slapped it hard watching the flesh jiggle. He drew out a knife and ran it against her ass cheeks before going up and tearing her shirt in two
 
Devi had hoped that if she truly committed to the blowjob, if she could get her blackmailer to cum fast enough that he might leave it at that. Her hope was that once he came then he would lose some of his steam and she might be able to talk herself out of any further embarrassment. Unfortunately, this Alex guy didn't seem as easy to satisfy as the average guy.

She was slurping away on his monster cock, one hand stroking the shaft and the other fondling his scrotum when he suddenly pulled his manhood free from her mouth. Looking up at his face she was greeted with the feel of his dick being rubbed against her face unceremoniously. Okay, no big deal, not like it was the first time she'd had a guy rub himself against her face. Normally she kind of liked it, of course normally she wasn't being forced to submit by some deranged stranger.

Out of nowhere, the large blonde man pulled his thick, meaty cock back and then slapped her hard across the face with it. Even as she gasped at the stinging sensation that burned across her cheek, Devi realized that she was falling. The slap had come so quickly that it had caught her off guard, sending her off balance to the floor.

Motherfucker! Devi started to scream, but before she could say anything her captor grabbed her by the hair and dragged her across the floor to the couch. She cried out, sure that he was going to rip the hair right out of her head. Instead he lifted her up and threw her across the side of the couch, her ass to him. Again she started to speak but was cutoff by the hard, stinging slap of his hand across her ass. Devi loved a good spanking as much as anyone, so even in these circumstances her body reacted to the hard blow, her heart rate increasing and her pussy beginning to tingle with excitement.

She felt something cold against her ass and jerked her head to look over her shoulder. The sight of the large, very sharp knife against her ass cheek scared her. What exactly was this fucker going to do? That question was answered a moment later as he cut her shirt off, leaving it on the floor in pieces.

"What now?" she managed to ask, trying her best to keep the panic she felt out of her voice.
 
Back
Top