Bored at Work (disregard the cliche title)

lonelycollegegirl

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Posts
470
I know .. Not so very creative title, but still true. I'm here at my desk. Where I've been since 8am and where I will remain until 5pm. Hoping to find someone to help the next 3 and a half hours go by a little quicker :)

Just looking for some interesting conversation, about anything at all. Doesn't have to be sexual, doesn't have to be innocent. We'll see where it goes. Feel free to post here or send a PM. But send me something interesting or funny. Anything other than "hey what's up" and I'll be pleased. Because from this post, you all already know "what's up."


12/31 -- I've been reminiscing on my old roleplays that have died and it makes me kinda sad. So while at work today (i'm here until 5. so 8 more hours of fun) I'd like to get into a roleplay with someone who has some time today as well. It doesn't have to be just for today it can continue for however long someone likes. It can be here or email. I'm not picky. I don't need the long drawn out posts, but I would like a bit of character development. PM or post here with any ideas/what scenes you like to write :)

And yes, I know this could probably go in the RP thread, but I already have this personal so why not use it.
 
Last edited:
I'm bored, too. Though I'm not at work. I'm just at home, waiting for the day to pass and exploring this website for the first time. I sent you a PM and hopefully you get a chance to read it. I'd love to talk with you and get to know you a little more.

All the best.
 
Bored

If you are not bored at work, I dont think it qualifies as work.lol. I too will be bored at work shortly. Hope someone makes your day less boring, and welcome to lit Marion12. Hope you enjoy the site. Anyone feel free to pm me, and i will reply when possible.
 
I'm guessing the OP has been dealing with 10 pounds of replying being stuffed into her 5 pound inbox. Good luck with your deluge, lonelycollegegirl.
 
I'm guessing the OP has been dealing with 10 pounds of replying being stuffed into her 5 pound inbox. Good luck with your deluge, lonelycollegegirl.

Oh how right you are sir. I guess I underestimated the amount of attention a cliched 'bored at work' post would get.

I am grateful though, for everyone's messages. Sorry if I haven't replied. It's tough to keep up with them all :p

Hope everyone's having a lovely Tuesday :)
 
pretty much any female posting a thread results in a full inbox

thus is the world that is lit
 
I know .. Not so very creative title, but still true. I'm here at my desk. Where I've been since 8am and where I will remain until PM. Hoping to find someone to help the next 3 and a half hours go by a little quicker :)

Just looking for some interesting conversation, about anything at all. Doesn't have to be sexual, doesn't have to be innocent. We'll see where it goes. Feel free to post here or send a PM. But send me something interesting or funny. Anything other than "hey what's up" and I'll be pleased. Because from this post, you all already know "what's up."

I love interesting conversations
 
Currently looking to start a new roleplay scene. I like em detailed and drawn out. If you're interested in starting one with me check our my post here :)
 
Once again I find myself "bored at work" I'm sure there are multiple things I could be doing... like preparing for my internship that begins next week, or filing some sort of paperwork that needs done somewhere in the office. Butttt none of it is getting done and time is moving extremely slow.

So ... entertain me :) Hopefully, I can entertain you as well.
 
Lol. There's always something more interesting to be doing than work.

I agree! Especially when there's nothing to actually 'force' you to do the work. If it doesn't HAVE to be done today, then why not wait until tomorrow?

Procrastination really is a disease.
 
Just sat down at my desk and already looking at the clock waiting for the NYE party!

I sent you a PM, so of you find it hope we can chat...
 
I agree! Especially when there's nothing to actually 'force' you to do the work. If it doesn't HAVE to be done today, then why not wait until tomorrow?

Procrastination really is a disease.
Hi Lonely College Girl. I'm imagining that I am under your desk at work. Nobody can see me, because the desk goes all the way down to the floor. All they see is your upper body (and what a fine upper body it is).

One of your coworkers walks by and peeks their head in the office. Hi, College Girl, I couldn't help but notice that your face looks a little flush. Are you okay?

Oh, yes, I'm fine. Just a little under the weather. But you know that the only one under anything is me under your waist, fingering your wet clit.

Next you lean your hips to the edge of your chair and spread your legs wide. My tongue has its way with your pussy until you have multiple silent orgasms.
 
Once again here I am at work. It snowed today, so there's even less people in the office.

After bundling up and driving throughout the snow, I am frustrated to see that so few people bothered. I am happy to see that you came in though. I've noticed you around and have tried to flirt a little bit...
 
Back
Top