Kissing after BJ

Kissing after BJ

• Total voters
Kiss Me!

After I went down on my man, he pulled me up to his lips & passionately kissed me! It really meant a lot that he initiated it. We went back & forth between oral for both of us & intercourse several times. By the end, the combination of out love juices was all over both our faces. It was very intimate. Loved It!!!

wow

Really really really , most realistic erotic kiss !:kiss::rose:

sure to try it out with my huby !;););)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try It - He Will Like It

Really really really , most realistic erotic kiss !:kiss::rose:

sure to try it out with my huby !;););)

It is such an erotic and loving way to share in the whole experience... His tongue probing your mouth to savor the experience.

Why would he not kiss me after a BJ? I mean, if he expects me to have MY mouth on his cock, he'd better not be squeamish about kissing me after!

Ditto for me kissing him after he's gone down on me. If I can't stand the taste of my own pussy on his lips, then why should I expect him to go downtown for lunch? Just makes no sense.

Why would he not kiss me after a BJ? I mean, if he expects me to have MY mouth on his cock, he'd better not be squeamish about kissing me after!

Ditto for me kissing him after he's gone down on me. If I can't stand the taste of my own pussy on his lips, then why should I expect him to go downtown for lunch? Just makes no sense.

You are a wise and wonderful woman:D

Of course. I love to kiss a woman after I've made her cum with my mouth, why wouldn't I want the same?

So right ... and so gorgeous!

Very Exciting….

The taste of a woman's mouth after she has just sucked me to orgasm….is incredible.
As well as….her deeply enjoying my passionate kisses after providing her with intense oral pleasure. Just writing this is making me horny!

Can I text this to my wife?? I kiss her after a bj every time, but if I eat her out, she doesnt even want me breathing on her!

I love kissing after I've cum in a woman's mouth. Preferably, my cum is still in it when I do. I know a lot of guys say they're turned off by tasting their cum, but I've always thought if a guy is grossed out by his cum and won't taste it, he has no right to ask a woman to take it in the mouth or swallow. Just like I think any woman who won't kiss her guy after he's eaten her, especially to orgasm, is just as selfish. Frankly, I find the scents and tastes of sex highly erotic, always have. Sex should cover all the senses, sight, sound, touch, taste and smell.

I love kissing after I've cum in a woman's mouth. Preferably, my cum is still in it when I do. I know a lot of guys say they're turned off by tasting their cum, but I've always thought if a guy is grossed out by his cum and won't taste it, he has no right to ask a woman to take it in the mouth or swallow. Just like I think any woman who won't kiss her guy after he's eaten her, especially to orgasm, is just as selfish. Frankly, I find the scents and tastes of sex highly erotic, always have. Sex should cover all the senses, sight, sound, touch, taste and smell.

After my BF cums in my mouth I always kiss him and transfer his cum into his mouth since I'm not big on swallowing. He will ALWAYS swallow his own cum from my mouth and it's so incredibly hot....he also sometimes kisses me after he's eaten me out and I've cum so I can taste myself. I agree with you that if you won't taste your own stuff, you shouldn't expect someone else to.

True, true, true... all of the above.

...what really puts the cherry on top for me is that I know my girl's lips, mouth, tongue will never be as full, soft and tender any other time as they are right after a great blow job--and is there any other kind??

True, true, true... all of the above.

...what really puts the cherry on top for me is that I know my girl's lips, mouth, tongue will never be as full, soft and tender any other time as they are right after a great blow job--and is there any other kind??

What makes them softer and more tender?

I love kissing my lady after she has taken my cum in her mouth, just as I love kissing her when she has licked our combined love juices off my cock. The intimacy and eroticness ....

I think it's hot, and I do it every chance I get. But..... you have to admit, it's a tiny bit narcissistic. To find your own love juices a turn-on.....

What makes them softer and more tender?
I dunno, but I always figured most women don't have a big mouthful of cock everyday, so maybe its the blow job itself - a hard object more or less tenderizing soft tissue. Or maybe its a reaction to semen. ???

Definitely the softest, most luscious kisses I've ever had came just after a blow job and almost every time with cum for me to swallow too. De-lish!

Back