Pissing In Mouth?

I love it most when I am bound and "forced" to drink a Master's or Mistress' warm, salty piss.

Thirsty little Jena
 
Intimate Act

I love to drink hot piss while I am sucking at cock or eating a pussy. It's a very intimate act that helps me feel closer to my lover.

It does! I had to "learn" how to do it though. I had an older lover that was into it and taught me how to enjoy it. She would be in the bathroom and ask me to come in for one reason or another. And end up sucking and playing with my cock while she used the toilet. After a few sessions of this, I got used to being with her in the bathroom, and once she got me aroused, she could have asked for anything. That turned into, "lick my pussy before I get up", which after a few times led to her not quite being done peeing, which she finished while I licked her.

It was great! She tasted great and I still greatly enjoy a pussy that is damp for any reason!
 
If she isn't pissing, I love to go down on a woman with a full bush on a hot summer afternoon like today when she hasn't bathed after the pissing a couple of times. This gives the cunt a unique odor and flavor, the sort of odor and flavor a little slut such as I love to press my face into while licking and sucking.

Nasty Jena
 
I agree with Jen

My wife and I work in the yard and garden in the sun and she gets quite sweaty, and of course drinks a lot and pees also so when the work is done she is so delicous to smell and taste...normally she would insist on bathing but when the heat of the moment overtakes ..she will relax and allow me to enjoy. I do enjoy smelling her aroma on my cheeks and face long after..
 
My wife and I work in the yard and garden in the sun and she gets quite sweaty, and of course drinks a lot and pees also so when the work is done she is so delicous to smell and taste...normally she would insist on bathing but when the heat of the moment overtakes ..she will relax and allow me to enjoy. I do enjoy smelling her aroma on my cheeks and face long after..

A natural cunt always tastes best. I love it when Lady Claire returns from her morning run and has be bathe her sweaty crotch with my lips and tongue. Often she has a need to piss and will give me the pleasure of drinking her golden nectar warm and salty directly from her bladder.

Slutty Jena
 
I agree baby girl

itis surprising how often I hear men say if it hasnt been washed they dont want to get near it...while I on the other hand find the natural really delicious in every way..Stationed in Berlin in the 1950s, I recall many of the ladies lived in cold water flats so in winter bathing was less frequent and I loved the smell of the women...To be honest in america today naturall seems a thing of the past...I havent smelled an unwashed wpam in years unless I specifically ask them not to bathe
 
itis surprising how often I hear men say if it hasnt been washed they dont want to get near it...while I on the other hand find the natural really delicious in every way..Stationed in Berlin in the 1950s, I recall many of the ladies lived in cold water flats so in winter bathing was less frequent and I loved the smell of the women...To be honest in america today naturall seems a thing of the past...I havent smelled an unwashed wpam in years unless I specifically ask them not to bathe

You are oh so right, Eliot......

One of my most memorable pussy eating sessions was with a rather heavy woman (about 180#) on a hot summer day in a room with no air conditioning. She was unwashed and, it soon became evident, she hadn't used a tissue on her bush the last time she pissed. (She how what I liked cunt to taste.) She smelled great and tasted even better. I spent a good hour nuzzling and licking her crotch and between her soft ass cheeks....even after I had come in her mouth.

Bill
 
I enjoy the Asian massage places here and almost always take the opportunity to go down on the woman and I have never encountered any odor at all Zilch zero None!! I enjoy but its not all that I wabnt it to be..
but a latin lady I know will visit me sometimes and If I give her sufficent notice she wuill refrain from bathing ..and Yes it is so nice
 
I have let a guy pee on my body, mainly my breasts whilst I have been kneeling down in front of him in the shower, there was an odour initially despite drinking plenty of fluids, but I got over it and knowing how much of a kick he got out of it turned me on.

We took it up a notch recently and after a lot of research and discussion I decided to open my mouth and let him pee in my mouth and let it overflow over my body, again there was the slight odour but nothing nasty and although I didn't swallow (something which he'd like me to do one day) there was a residue inside my mouth and it wasn't as bad as I'd thought!

All in all, it's not something I would specifically request to do, but knowing how much it turns him on is a big turn on for me.


I prefer the urine to have a strong, unpleasant odor, Brit Babe. And if my mouth is filled again and again and I am "forced" to swallow each mouthful, my masochistic desires are fully satisfied. If it was a Master pissing in my mouth, he might intensify my pleasure by slapping my face with his cock while the final drops are being pissed. I am wet merely think about it as I post.

Jena
 
My husband and I have enjoyed gold showers for years. We usually piss on each other while in the shower but often, when the weather is nice, go out on the patio where we don't have to be concerened about the furniture. We have some friends (another couple) who will join us for the fun. F/M, M/M, F/F, 1-on-1, 2-on-1, 3-on-1 any combination. My favorite combination is us two ladies squatting over one of the guys' face will the other male pees on the subs cock and ass. A big thrill for us ladies is when the men suck each others semi-hard dicks and give each other a mouth full then watch as they let the pee drip out of their mouths. The men watch us ladies do the same.
The one thing that Geoff and I will only do with each other is swallow after peeing in one anothers' mouth. It is a real thrill.

Madelene & Geoff
 
Ah, i haven't been in this position but i hope i am one day and i believe i'd rather have it all over my body then straight in my mouth--but the mouth would work too :) good luck lovely!
 
A natural cunt always tastes best. I love it when Lady Claire returns from her morning run and has be bathe her sweaty crotch with my lips and tongue. Often she has a need to piss and will give me the pleasure of drinking her golden nectar warm and salty directly from her bladder.

Slutty Jena

Yes, I love to serve and worship my wife immediately after we return from a sweaty workout....all the better if she'll pee on me, too (a very rare event)...
 
My beautiful little wife love the taste, smell, and feel of piss. She start using pee very young as a therapy against her acne problems and since she loves the piss of all her lovers everywhere, on her body, on her hair, in her mouth, in her pussy and butt. She tells me that is good for her skin and she loves to let it dry under the sun to have a sexy dark tan. She like to drink straight from my cock or from a glass and since we're married we share this kink with a few close friends and several one night shots especially during holidays away from home ...
 
My beautiful little wife love the taste, smell, and feel of piss. She start using pee very young as a therapy against her acne problems and since she loves the piss of all her lovers everywhere, on her body, on her hair, in her mouth, in her pussy and butt. She tells me that is good for her skin and she loves to let it dry under the sun to have a sexy dark tan. She like to drink straight from my cock or from a glass and since we're married we share this kink with a few close friends and several one night shots especially during holidays away from home ...


a llady I know makes her pee cubes in the fridge...for guests who enjoy ..a cool drink...especially at a party where not everyone is aware a few guests are enjoying a special coc ktail..
 
Definite bump... This thread has made me so horny, and made me really wish I had someone here with me to have some pee play with
 
I have all evening alone and I'm looking for a chat and cam partner. I'd love to take some pee play photos and would like some inspiration.

My yahoo id is johnie38uk.

I hope to hear
 
Back
Top