Sylmae's Adventure (closed for LordUsagi)

After she left, Rugar waited a bit, secretly hoping she would change her mind and return. He then walked over to the door, opening it in case she was waiting outside undecided.
The only person standing there waiting, was a surprised barmaid who had earlier passed the determined Sylmae in the passage. She looked down, saw Rugar's massive erect member and gasped. Earlier when he had been drinking in the bar downstairs she had offered to see to all his needs. Now seeing him naked, erect and horny, she was a little apprehensive.
Rugar looked down at her, she was pretty enough and Sylmae had gotten him all worked up. He was going to reach for her hand and drag her into the bathroom, but paused.
Sylmae had gotten him hard, it was the pretty elf he wanted, it was her moans he wanted to hear not some barmaid that would bend over for a few coins.
He reached out and took the clean clothes she held in her hand.
"Thank you," he said before closing the door between them.
While he finished drying, and dressing, Rugar tried to think as little as possible about the elf that was waiting in the tavern, he needed to relax and let his erection subside.

It was not long after Sylmae had found a table that Rugar strode into the bar, a big smile on his face. Although he was a little frustrated that he had not managed to bed the elf, today had still been a good day, and the promise of a new adventure would always make him feel somewhat content.
He strode over to her, ignoring the two men that were hovering around her table. He caught the eye of a barmaid, signalled for two ales, and sat down opposite the elf.
The tavern area was reasonably noisy so Rugar leaned across the table, knowing that none would be able to hear their conversation.
"I have been thinking about what happened, and although I was keen to show you some of my customs, perhaps there are some that should not be taught."
He leaned back when the barmaid arrived with the mugs and absently gave her too much coin.
She hesitated a bit and seeing he was not inclined to ask for it back, hurried off to her next customer.
Again Rugar leaned close.
"My people are not afraid to bath together and even aid each other in this task, though no man would ever ask another man for such aid, females are willing to aid anyone. When we travel together, there are bound to be times we will be camping in the wilderness. At such times we may have to bath together for safety and spending time in such close proximity, modesty might become forgotten. Although I do not expect you to feel the same as I do about this, I just wanted you to become accustomed to my ways."
He looked thoughtful, "but as I said perhaps some customs should not be practiced."
He leaned back and took a big gulp of his ale.
Although that had all been true, there was another side to his behaviour. Like she had said earlier he did wish to bed her and had been hoping seeing him naked would arouse her own lust.
It normally happened that way with females and himself.
 
After leaving him alone in the bathroom, Sylmae had found a table quite easily, and sat at it awkwardly as she waited for him. The roars of laughter and banging of glasses around her made her feel slightly uncomfortable, and she fidgeted with a strand of her hair absently whilst shooting glances at the corridor in which Rugar should come from any minute. How long does it take the man to dry off? she thought irritably, having half the mind to order an ale and then go home without sticking around.

Suddenly, she felt the presence of two men standing nearby; one at either side of her chair. Looking up, she saw them both smiling down at her..both had obviously been drinking, but they were only tipsy. One chuckled at nothing as she blinked slowly, clearing her throat.

"Excuse me." she said politely, her tone cold, "Can I help you?"

One of the men grinned gormlessly as the other looked slightly confused.

"N-no.." the one on the left finally said, scratching his head as he spoke. "..you're that Elf woman, right?"

Sylmae frowned as she watched his gaze flicker from her face to her ears; and then finally lowered to her chest. Rolling her eyes, she was about to chastise him for being a complete idiot before Rugar finally revealed himself, clothed and dried from his bath. The two men muttered amongst themselves as he walked to Sylmae's table, and turned away as the man sat down heavily and signalled for two ales. Breathing out in relief, Sylmae smiled slightly at Rugar; maybe having someone like him around wouldn't always be a pain..

As he began to talk, Sylmae raised an eyebrow as he, once again, brought up the customs of his people. Quickly paying the maid as she arrived, he slurped from the drink as he continued, his eyes seriously looking at Sylmae. It was obviously important to him, so she sipped at her drink whilst she politely listened to what else he had to say.

"My people are not afraid to bath together and even aid each other in this task, though no man would ever ask another man for such aid, females are willing to aid anyone. When we travel together, there are bound to be times we will be camping in the wilderness. At such times we may have to bath together for safety and spending time in such close proximity, modesty might become forgotten. Although I do not expect you to feel the same as I do about this, I just wanted you to become accustomed to my ways."

Sylmae fought the urge to wince. He expected her to help him wash? Could he not do it himself? She hid her less-than-impressed expression as she too, took a large gulp of ale from her glass. She understood that he was just trying to be polite and let her know his opinion, but it was so strange that she couldn't help but be repulsed.

Then, as an afterthought, he finally said "...but as I said, perhaps some customs should not be practiced."

Sylmae was surprised at this. So, there was some give to this man after all. She nodded quietly in agreement, her eyes flickering quickly over his face once more. She wanted to thank him for his thoughts on the matter, but thought that too soppy; she barely knew him after all. Instead, she bit her lip and changed the subject.

"I see. Well, in any case..when are you free to leave here? Have you any business to attend to?"

A coward's way out of a conversation she knew, but she'd never claimed to be a confident one whilst conversing with humans. She'd rather drag the subject back to something she was more comfortable with. Talking of bathing made her remember the image of his naked body; and that was something she was not quite sure was good or bad at this point..
 
"When can I leave...oh...anytime I suppose....we can leave tonight if you wish."
He had been considering having a few drinks after she had left, maybe charm a barmaid or two and pass the evening in their company. He had even noticed the one who had brought him his clothes earlier talking in whispers to another. Their glances his way had lead him to believe he was the topic of their conversation.
"I have no business here and was just passing through."
He had just detected the first signs of a smile on her lips and didn't want to spoil it by telling her he intended to get drunk and bed random women.
 
"That is good to hear Rugar, but I'm planning to be leaving tomorrow at the earliest. I need a good night's rest before hitting the road, and I suggest you do the same."

Sylmae nodded to him as she sipped at her drink, her eyes following his gaze to the small gathering of giggling barmaids at the bar, who kept winking and smiling at Rugar, clearly seeking his attentions. It was not unusual of them to behave like this, and Sylmae sighed as she wondered how the barmaids did not die of the embarrassment, practically selling themselves to every new man who happened to pass through the village. She'd bet they'd slept with quite a few regulars too. With a faint snort, she took another gulp of her drink, taking the amount to half a pint. She did not mess around with her drinking; but it was a shame she could not drink much before it started to affect her. With one pint she was fine, but with two she would become light-headed and unable to walk straight. That had been a humiliating discovery during her second week here.

"Well, I would enjoy your last night here, and we can meet at my home tomorrow?" she said, tilting her head questioningly. "It's the last one on the border to the east of the village."
 
He nodded, "first light of dawn, last house to the east."
He noticed where she was looking and her comment had suggested she had seen through his nighttime plans.
Was she perhaps a little jealous. He had no doubt that she didn't fully envy the barmaids if he chose to spend the night with them. She had already turned down her chance to be with him, so she knew she could just say the word and he would ignore any thoughts of barmaids and be totally focused on her. But perhaps she was just a little jealous and did not want him spending too much time with them.
"This drink is for us to get to know each other and our customs."
He finished off his mug in swift gulp.
"So why don't you tell me about one of your Elven customs?"
He signalled for two more ales, which the barmaids practically fell over each other to deliver.
The one who did, glared at Sylmae, then grinned knowing that the elf would likely pass out after a
few more sips of the strong human ale.
 
Sylmae flushed; she did not want to turn down his offer of another drink, but she'd have to drink it slowly. It would only bode bad things if she already displayed prominent weakness in front of her new adventuring partner. They had not even started their journey, after all.

"I..one of our customs?" she said weakly, sipping at her drink as she glanced at the next pint glass waiting to the right of her. She caught the manipulative little grin of the barmaid who delivered it, and wanted to slap her. Humans could be such conniving little creatures, Sylmae seethed; always looking to humiliate someone else for their own gain. She looked back to Rugar, and saw his gaze follow the barmaid's wiggling walk to the bar in appreciation. This man certainly had a one-track mind, she decided. Oh well. Easier to understand, she supposed, if there wasn't much to be learnt from his thought patterns.

"Well, as we've talked about it..Elven only show their naked flesh to their lovers, or close family or friends." she nodded, looking seriously at him. "Other clans of Elven are different, sometimes being quite open about it all..but my one was not. We believed it was an honour, to show someone what lay under your clothing; and that honour shouldn't come lightly."

Although most didn't keep to that belief as they grew older, she thought bitterly; drinking more of her ale after she finished speaking. That teaching of her clan was mostly to stop the younger Elven procreating too early, but she thought it wise for herself to keep to it anyway as she grew older. Helped her retain her dignity in the world of confusion and sex which was dominated by human desires.

Finishing her drink, she looked at the second one and tried not to wince.
 
He frowned, "totally the opposite of my people, and now I feel embarrassed that you saw my aroused manhood...as impressive as it is."
Gulping down a large portion of his second ale he looked at her intently, his focus no longer distracted by the barmaids, but now by this beautiful golden creature he was sharing a drink with.
He looked into her eyes trying to read her.
Finally breaking the silence he raised his ale, "a toast then, to new friends, adventures and customs."
He drank down the remaining contents all the while watching her.
 
At his comment, Sylmae quirked an eyebrow curiously. Perhaps she should of explained her views on this earlier, when in the bathroom. It had not been her intention to cause him embarrassment; he had not been aware that his actions were strange, they had been normal - to him, at least.

"A toast then, to new friends, adventures and customs." he nodded, and raised his second pint glass to her before gulping down the liquid. Sylmae took the second pint glass, and looked at it sourly before returning his gesture and gulping some down in a similar fashion.

"Indeed!" she said brightly, hiding her indignation. She had at least learnt that a toast was usually the same in most cultures; and it was rude amongst humans to greet it with sips of alcohol. Frowning, Sylmae set down her glass again, smiling at Rugar in appreciation of his friendliness. Already however, she felt strange. It was if the ale was something much stronger, and she tried to act normal, averting her eyes back to her glass. He had already finished his drink, and his gaze kept trained on her and her actions. Biting her lip, she continued to sip at her drink; aware that every sip made her head only feel dizzier. Silence lapsed inbetween them as her mind wandered and was unable to concentrate on finding something else to say.
 
Rugar studied her, he was pleased that she now seemed to have relaxed.
Perhaps, he thought, in the gathering silence, this was a good time to ask her if something he had heard was true.
"Sylmae, perhaps you could confirm this for me, it is a rumour I heard about elven women."
He signalled for another drink, before clearing his throat with a bit of apprehension about his question.
Waiting until her drink was almost done he continued.
"I heard that Elven maiden's lay with each other when the need arises, to preserve their virginity until they have chosen a life partner."
 
Sylmae blinked at him, looking up slowly from her drink. The room now looked a little fuzzy, and she tilted her head as she struggled to string enough words together to answer his question.

"Correct for..some clans.." she finally nodded. "Elven people are extremely in touch with their sexual needs..but we still keep the tradition of procreation very sacred, and therefore we let their first male lover take the woman's purity..when she decides she she is ready to settle."

Forcing herself to concentrate, she takes another sip of her drink before continuing, looking straight at him as she talks.

"..but before that, she may choose to take female lovers, to keep pure..but to satisfy her needs."

Sylmae hiccuped quietly as she finished, and nodded at Rugar. At this moment, she did not seem too affected by their conversation; being much more relaxed than before.
 
"Oh and I had thought it was just villagers teasing me."
He looked at her, wondering if her clan followed this tradition. Had she perhaps laid with some of the locals, perhaps even some of the same barmaids that were now interested in himself. He wondered if perhaps she had a lover, if she had already been deflowered.
The barmaid arrived with his drink, and one for Sylmae.
"I only meant for me, but never mind, I will have them both."
He paid her for the drinks and waited till she had left.
Looking at Sylmae he grinned, "so have you ever pleasured a woman?"
 
Sylmae wiggled uncomfortably in her seat; even though her mind was more 'free' from morales than usual, she still had a niggling feeling that this question was far too personal to answer. Still, his grinning face put her at ease. He obviously wasn't taking this conversation as seriously as she usually would, and she frowned inwardly. Why was she always so stuck-up? It was so much easier to be as free and easy-going as some humans were. They seemed happy enough, anyway. Leaning forward, she waited for a few moments before answering.

"I've had three female lovers." she confessed; not noticing that her angle of leaning on the table had forced her breasts more out of her top; the soft flesh spilling out of the material to make an impressive sight of delicious cleavage. "Being lovers is different in Elven society, though. It seemed less..dirty, than it does in the human culture."

Sylmae spoke honestly, and then leant back to finally gulp the remaining liquid that had been left in her second pint glass. She looked at the emptiness with a soft pang of regret; but it was for the best that she stopped drinking then.
 
Rugar couldn't help being drawn to the impressive site of her cleavage. He imagined what they would feel like to his touch, how they would react to his lips and tongue, and how they would feel crushed against his chest as he entered her. Those thoughts along with the ones of her helping bring her female lovers to climax had an affect on him, and his manhood started to stir inside his leather pants.
He saw her slight disappointments at her empty drink and slid the extra mug across the table.
"You can have this if you want, if not we can finish up for the night, or you want to answer some more questions?"
 
Sylmae shook her head, the loose strands of hair once again falling over her delicate face as she stood up at the table. Shakily she reached out to balance herself as her legs quivered, and she carefully had to walk, one step at a time, to try and not fall in front of him. She heard one of the barmaids giggle as they walked past and her cheeks flushed.

"I'm..going to go home. Thank you for the drinks." she mumbled, attempting to make her way to the exit of the inn. The room spun and she sighed, knowing the walk home was going to be long and humiliating. Damn their humans, and their alcohol!

Walking further from Rugar, she did not make it far before she tripped and landed in the lap of another patron. Chuckling, not believing his luck, his hand smoothed over her, finally resting on her ass as she lay over his knees. His friends burst into laughter as she struggled to right herself, and the man kept his other hand firmly on her back to stop her moving.

"No no, you wanted to land here didn't you hun'?" the man said to her, keeping her pinned down; much to the amusement of the other men sat around the table. Sylmae struggled against him, finding it hard to coordinate her way out of the situation as stars flashed before her eyes.

"Let..me..go!" she squealed, shuddering as the man's hands pawed as her body greedily, taking advantage of her vulnerable state. She felt his fingers stray dangerously close to the sides of her breasts as she wiggled against him, his other hand gripping at her ass cheeks, tapping them as he smirked at her little sounds of frustration.
 
Rugar had been content to watch her as she left. His plan had been to finish his drink and follow her at a safe distance to make sure she got home safely. He had even smiled when she had stumbled onto the patron's lap. But that smile had swiftly turned to a growl when the man had failed to let her up. The growl would have become rage when he began to fondle her, but Rugar was too disciplined for that. He knew that his anger would result in a lot of dead bodies and unforeseen consequences.
Finishing his ale he purposely slammed the mug onto the table with a loud crash. Then he stood slowly making his stool scrape loudly against the floor.
By the time he had picked up his sword and turned towards the scene that had upset him all eyes were on him.
"I intend to see that my companion arrives home safely," he declared loudly.
"I will be most upset if that is not the case," he stared directly at the offending man, his eyes daring him to continue as he was. Seeing the companions around the table stir, he adjusted his hold on his sword so that the scabbard was held in his left hand and his right was ready to draw.
The man holding Sylmae slowly released her as Rugar stalked closer.
"I...it...it was...bit of fun..." he stammered as Rugar reached him.
Rugar snorted, wanting nothing more than to take the man's head.
Instead he released the sword's pommel and reached down helping Sylmae to her feet.
"Come my fiery, Elven angel let me walk you home."
 
Sylmae leaned against Rugar, her eyes closed as she tried to block out the inn. The laughter from the men at the table had stopped; but other tables had noticed; and openly showed their amusement at both Sylmae's antics and the offending man's embarrassment. As they walked out of the inn, she managed to grab her coat from the rail and hold it tightly in both hands, depending on Rugar to stop her from walking off a straight path.

The cool air from the outside refreshed her slightly, and the walk to her home only took a few minutes. Sylmae would hardly remember it the next day. Standing at her door, rocking on her heels; she smiled at Rugar, grateful for his help. The hulking man was not bad at heart, her drunken mind mused.

"I shall..see you tomorrow.." she said, blinking wearily at him.
 
Rugar smiled down at her, wanting nothing more than to lift her up in his arms and kiss her. He was torn between gentle feelings of kissing her passionately and lustful ones of grabbing her in his arms and exploring her body.
He knew he should do neither and say goodbye and see her tomorrow when both their heads were clearer.
In the end he chose another course of action.
Leaning down he whispered in her ear, "or you could invite me in and we can continue our conversation."
His lips were so close to her skin that they brushed against her with the more pronounced syllables.
"You might still need protecting," he whispered, his hot breath against her cheek.
All the while his manhood continued to grow uncomfortably in his pants.
 
"...or you could invite me in and we can continue our conversation..you might still need protecting."

Sylmae frowned, but the man had a point - or at least, her drunken mind thought he did. Her balance was still completely out of tune, and just walking made her want to sit down until the world stopped spinning. The thought of walking up the stairs unaided made her feel a little worried for her safety; seeing images of herself falling and hurting herself, just when she was so close to leaving and following her calling, wherever it may take her.

"You..are right!" she said. "Could you take me upstairs, make..sure I get there okay?"

Leaning against him, she reached out clumsily for the door handle; missing a few times before finally grasping it. Turning it quickly, she stumbled through the door and wondered if he would undertake her asking of help.
 
Rugar followed her into the house.
Closing the door behind him he placed his sword against the wall.
Turning just in time to steady her stumbling he scooped her up in his arms and carried her upstairs.
Finding the bedroom, he gently laid her down on her bed. Standing straight, the bulge in his pants now fully visible, he grinned down at her.
"Anything else my lady, your wish is my command?"
 
Pulling her hair out of the ponytail, she finally stretched out; her body spread across the length of the bed as she did so. Sylmae then looked up at Rugar blearily, her eyes flickering from his face, and then to his obvious bulge. It seemed to sober her for a few moments, and she pouted; looking away from him obviously.

"I..well, you can stay downstairs if you want to until the morning, or you can leave.." she mumbled. "Thank you for the help, but I guess I better get some sleep."

She realised her top had rode down, her breasts almost escaping from the thin material of her shirt. Pulling it up quickly, she folding her arms over her chest, hoping it hadn't noticed the all-too-obvious faux pas.
 
He grinned when he almost saw her breasts and smiled when she quickly covered them.
"I suppose I should sleep downstairs in case."
Leaning down over her he supported himself against the bed with a hand on either side of her body.
Lowering himself just enough that his cock pressed against her flesh.
He looked deeply into her eyes and smiled.
"I am glad we met tonight."
 
"I suppose I should sleep downstairs in case.."

Sylmae nodded, relieved at least that he would be in the house. It meant they could leave early tomorrow, which was important to her. Any longer and she felt she'd implode with impatience. Although it had only been a few days since she had felt the pulling of a calling to leave, it now ate away at her constantly, irritating her at every moment to leave.

As he leaned over her, she felt his hard cock against her and squirmed, letting out a little gasp. In her intoxicated state, her sexual wants became all so obvious. She remembered seeing how large his member was earlier even whilst flaccid, and her pussy suddenly clenched in an urge to touch herself. Her hand trembled as she stopped herself, cheeks pink as she looked away from Rugar; all too aware of how close he was to her body, that now craved him so badly.

"I am glad we met tonight."

"I'm..glad too.." she murmured, her hands fidgeting together to stop herself from touching herself, or even worse, him.
 
He continued to lean over her, pressing his manhood a little harder against her.
Rugar could sense that she didn't know what to do with her hands, but thankful they had moved from covering her chest so he could feel her breasts against him.
Her face was turned away but he could see the flush on her cheek. He leaned close so that his lips brushed her blushing skin.
"Go ahead touch me...I want you to," he murmured against her cheek.
 
Sylmae hesitated for a few moments before finally relenting, albeit only slightly. Her hands smoothed down his chest, feeling his muscles through his clothes. She took her time to get used to what she was doing, spreading her fingers wide to feel across the whole width of his chest. Looking up at him, she kept eye contact as she slipped her delicate hands lower; finally resting on the hot, throbbing bulge in his pants that had become even more obvious in the last few minutes.

Squeezing it gently, she felt his cock pulse in response to her touch and smiled slightly. She had never been this close to a man before; had never been this close to fulfilling the desires of one that wanted her. Her chest heaved with every breath, and she saw his gaze flicker every so often to her breasts.
 
His eyes stared into hers as she explored his body, flickering momentarily to her heaving chest.
He groaned when she finally touched his manhood. That touch even through the leather sent a tingle through him and he began to stiffen fully.
"Don't move," he whispered before straightening.
He pulled his shirt unceremoniously off and tossed it to the side. Next, while her hand was still touching him he reached down and untied the lace of his pants. Pulling the sides apart he pushed them down so his enormous hard cock sprang free, its head already glistening.
He looked into her eyes wondering what she would do next.
 
Back
Top