Got a question for ya . . .

Pardon me while I go out in the woods and get sick. :eek: Care bears . . . :caning:

You poor, deluded bear! I bet you never thought this thread would make you feel worse than putting a story in Loving Wives or that you would end up with Care Bears in Bangkok! :eek:
ROFLOL
:rose:

You poor, deluded bear! I bet you never thought this thread would make you feel worse than putting a story in Loving Wives or that you would end up with Care Bears in Bangkok! :eek:
ROFLOL
:rose:

Be careful or you might meet up with a grizzly care bear. :eek:

Well, if the care bears don't work, maybe the Berenstein bears or Brer Bear of Uncle Remus fame. :rolleyes:

Okay, all, "The Borrowers' Club", Chap 1&2 have been submitted. Let the feeding frenzy commence!
36_2_34.gif

Did you go with LW?

I submitted my story there; waiting for approval.

Yup. I figured, whathehell, let 'em froth.:D Sometimes you fish for trout and sometimes you enjoy the heck out of carp. I really want to see what they make of this.

Yup. I figured, whathehell, let 'em froth.:D Sometimes you fish for trout and sometimes you enjoy the heck out of carp. I really want to see what they make of this.

Good for you. I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to read it.

TxTallTales' story, 'The Accidental Nudist Cabin' was delightful and well-liked. Total swinger story, though, with no wife-hating, and that story is in the LW Hall of Fame.

Thanks for the tip, I certainly enjoyed that story and I wouldn't have found it in LW, though I probably would have, if it was in Group Sex.

So I guess that could be a problem with putting something like you describe in LW, that you'll lose readers who don't go there, but like EC and Group.

Thanks for the tip, I certainly enjoyed that story and I wouldn't have found it in LW, though I probably would have, if it was in Group Sex.

So I guess that could be a problem with putting something like you describe in LW, that you'll lose readers who don't go there, but like EC and Group.

Like writers, readers need to broaden their horizons occasionally.

Hindsight is 20/20

I wish I would've chickened out and posted in Group Sex instead of LW. I've never been called a cunt so much in my life. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been called a cunt before, much less a stupid or worthless one.

Anonymous told me that he knew I was a stupid cunt, but would I please, PLEASE go kill myself. I deleted that one on the basis that it had nothing to do with the story submission.

My story is actually a true polyamory tale. It's a love story. How odd that these people would take such offense by it.

Ah, well, haters gonna hate...

I wish I would've chickened out and posted in Group Sex instead of LW. I've never been called a cunt so much in my life. In fact, I'm not sure I've ever been called a cunt before, much less a stupid or worthless one.

Anonymous told me that he knew I was a stupid cunt, but would I please, PLEASE go kill myself. I deleted that one on the basis that it had nothing to do with the story submission.

My story is actually a true polyamory tale. It's a love story. How odd that these people would take such offense by it.

I told you to wear the shark suit. :D

Hey, a death treat is very good for a first story in LW's.

I'm still waiting for my two to post. The commentators on my other LW story were more vicious to each other than they were to me. What I liked best was the long, stentorian missal on how all the events in my story couldn't happen and what the protagonist did was illegal. Obviously written by someone who never leaves his mother's basement, something pointed out by several of the other commentators. I figure if I can start a flame war among the various trolls in LW I've done my good deed for the day. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lynn

I told you to wear the shark suit. :D

Hey, a death treat is very good for a first story in LW's.

Gee, I've never gotten a death threat. Indecent propositions from both men and women, but no death threats. Maybe I should write more explicit stories. :rolleyes:

Chap 1 is up. The score isn't all that high but the first comment is a fan. Hmmm, I may not have pushed the right button.:D

ETA: Ah, second comment. Someone thinks stories ought to reflect what he believes is reality. Must be trailer trash.

Last edited:
OH! Awesome! :nana:
Thanks for letting us know. I looked for it a few hours ago, but nothing new had been posted yet.

Don't fret about the rating. I got 1-bombed right off the bat just for being a woman and writing about poly. I eventually changed my profile to disallow Anonymous comments. The death threats were getting tiring, and I was receiving personal messages from people in the poly lifestyle that were getting upset from the bashing comments.

Okay, off to read chapter 1 now...

What a fun premise. I gave it the 5 stars it deserved, but refrained from commenting since I'm currently not a popular "cunt" around that place at the moment. Didn't want to draw the crazies out any more than they already were, ya know?

You can do a lot with that plot. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you along.

I love the comment about 'greedy, cold-hearted businesswomen'. This one obviously has trouble with ambitious, modern ladies.:D

The comments are mostly negative but what doesn't show is the pages of entries adding me to people's favorite author list and the two chapters to people's favorite story lists. I guess LW is certainly a good place to get attention! :D

The comments are mostly negative but what doesn't show is the pages of entries adding me to people's favorite author list and the two chapters to people's favorite story lists. I guess LW is certainly a good place to get attention! :D

I'll find out as I'm taking another dive into the shark tank mid week. :eek:

This one is definitely chum, starting with the title which has promiscuous in it.

Good grief! Chap 1 is now rated higher than 4 and Chap 2 is getting close. This is amazing! Maybe I've been unjust . . . :rolleyes:

Back