Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one I read...it was about a mom who was with her husband and fantasized about hers and His friends...and the next day he and his friends are at the house and wife "accidentally" texts son a pic of her in a bikini and then sexts him some too at husbands request....I cannot remember the name of it...but sons name was Kyle.... I wish I could remember the name of the story...love to read it again

best mother/son

Best one recently is "Eternally Bound." I like how there were some obstacles and doubt to overcome from the mother's side and the new kind of premise that a person promoting that kind of union was a college professor conceived from incest.

For me personally if the story is written by a man, which it seems the majority of stories are, I always go to the comments section to see if there are positive comments from any women about the story. I prefer it when the story itself is written by a woman, & a woman old enough to actually have an adult aged son is even better, but at the least I gotta see at least a positive comment from one. Meaning that at least one woman read the story and found it hot.

I get a lot of private comments that are very helpful, getting things from the viewpoint of the woman or daughter is not easy, l wish more would get in touch as it would help to make the stories more rounded.

I just like to know that I'm masturbating to something that a female brain approved of and got off to. Instead of something that just came from a guy.

I wondered where that late-year surge came from, and the spikes since. Seems it was the links here. :)

Glad you enjoyed them!

Many of my favorites have been mentioned, but here are some that haven't. I'm partial to romance/marriage, first time, and occasionally impregnation.

Maternal Solstice by Blannister
Mom's Birthday Panties by panty_lover_1971
Love of a Mother by Xarth
Mom's Second Chance and Mom's Stocking Stuffer by LesLumens
I-40 by Harding
25th Class Reunion by RainierWriterII (and many more of his)

I'll enthusiastically second the love for the sadly departed Turniphead. I can't remember the title, but the one about the son and his older mother (with the broken leg) whom he'd been in love with for years is definitely an all-timer.

For me personally if the story is written by a man, which it seems the majority of stories are, I always go to the comments section to see if there are positive comments from any women about the story. I prefer it when the story itself is written by a woman, & a woman old enough to actually have an adult aged son is even better, but at the least I gotta see at least a positive comment from one. Meaning that at least one woman read the story and found it hot.

That would be good if readers left comments, maybe they're afraid of leaving comments on stories that include incest but they certainly seem to have dried up lately. I have found some very useful in the past.

That would be good if readers left comments, maybe they're afraid of leaving comments on stories that include incest but they certainly seem to have dried up lately. I have found some very useful in the past.

Good comments are always welcome but l appreciate there may be some reluctance to be seen as agreeing with the activities being described. What l find mystifying is those who down mark without giving a reason, if you're not interested in incest don't read the story, the most unreasonable l've had was one saying he was totally disgusted by the whole story and had difficulty reading to the end.

I was always a fan of Pro_Ball_Players: A Mother's Promise. The first 12 chapters are a great attempt at reality, which I respect. Dealing with the emotions and turmoil but still logically building from one sexual escapade to the next. It jumps the shark a little bit after chapter 16.

Hey all, I wanted to create a new thread, but then I saw this, and I thought it might be the perfect place to ask this. I read this mom son story, may not be the best but it is definitely great. It would be one of my recommendations. I can't seem to recall the title or author. Does any one about this story?

Summary: Son is working as Volcanic tour guide(?), and mom comes for a visit. She is a professor. There is a scene in lake. She has really long hair. Son introduces her as his GF as a semi-prank. Story has somewhat romantic feel to it.

Does any one know the title?

Nice thread.

Can anybody tell name of stories where mom is good character family women and is reluctant to sons sexual feelings? Also it will spice the story if Dad is involved in the story either directly or indirectly.

Last edited:
A story I was enjoy ing but now can't find was one where the son was teasing his mom into changing her clothes for him over and over.

For my money Ahabscribe was one of the best. Red Houses was probably my favorite

A story I was enjoy ing but now can't find was one where the son was teasing his mom into changing her clothes for him over and over.

For my money Ahabscribe was one of the best. Red Houses was probably my favorite

I heartily agree that Ahabscribe was just about the best incest writer on Literotica. Sadly, he's long since stopped contributing to the Literotica website.

Hubby found one I really enjoyed reading. Started with the Aunt and son having sex and her teaching him. He catches mom and aunt drunk by the pool having sex and they get him to join in. The description of the son and mom finally having sex was a turn on. The end up taking a vacation and the son brings a friend along with the aunt and mom. Was a week of the friend and son fucking aunt and mom.

Hubby found one I really enjoyed reading. Started with the Aunt and son having sex and her teaching him. He catches mom and aunt drunk by the pool having sex and they get him to join in. The description of the son and mom finally having sex was a turn on. The end up taking a vacation and the son brings a friend along with the aunt and mom. Was a week of the friend and son fucking aunt and mom.
That sounds much like my piece A Taste of Incest -- Spiced Rum except the 'friend' is the aunt's son. All sorts of incest there, hey?

the best mother-son incest story

Especially I would like to thank you as you all produce great works and stories that are very stimulating when reading it. For me, the story of the best mother and son is the story that begins when her mother is forced to sit on her child's rifle in the truck to his son's dormitory. Story processing is so effective when I shake my penis because of the scenes that occur throughout their journey. I am looking forward to the stories of mothers and boys doing sex and being joined by their daughters. But, all the stories remain best because there is action kissing the mouth, breastfeeding, licking the breast, pushing the cock in the breast, licking the clitoris, licking the anus, and the sweetest is when the boy enters their cock that their mom is very craving into the hole Pussy mother and son's brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back