Your Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. They have an extensive menu. I thought I had it figured out till I saw the Lamb Chop Lollipops.
 
15°F and no wind. Looks like a good day to grill. I've got a flank steak from the freezer thawing out.
 
1939666_10151948263141769_2093789825_n.jpg


Datil Pepper Sauce. Hot hot hot. :D
 
Tonights menu is home made brats with sautéed onions and green peppers. Side dish is sauteed yellow squash and zuchinni with onions, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Might make some baked apples with apple shine for desert.
 
Lamb chops, mashed potatoes, bacon and a salad.

The bacon, because I first fry the bacon, then season the lamb with garlic and rosemary, and fry the chops in the bacon grease.

.... and bacon is great on mashed potatoes.
 
Processed turkey breast, topped with instant mashed potatoes and gravy from the jar.

That's good eats.
 
Having just moved into the New place, and not having all my pots unpacked, means I'm a little limited re cooking.
But I think tonight I'll make pork scotch with apple glaze, crispy baked garlic potato and snow peas with mushrooms and onion in apple sauce for dinner.
I should be able to manage that on this New stove!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top