Bored at work

Beach63108

Experienced
Good conversation

Hi, love to chat with people, share sexual experiences, trade questions back and forth. I am on Skype chat and Hangouts for the most part. I am not one for role play though. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a chance to post a link to this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1482246

I agree with you for the most part with what you said there. A lot of posts like this probably are men pretending to be women wanting something to get off on. Thinking back the title probably is pretty corny and speaking of one that has gone nowhere. Honestly I spend most of my day behind a computer and just like to chat and yes the topic being about sex so that is my reason for posting the thread. I mean no ill will and am hoping for nothing more than chatting with like minded people who may also be looking for someone to chat with.

I agree with you for the most part with what you said there. A lot of posts like this probably are men pretending to be women wanting something to get off on. Thinking back the title probably is pretty corny and speaking of one that has gone nowhere. Honestly I spend most of my day behind a computer and just like to chat and yes the topic being about sex so that is my reason for posting the thread. I mean no ill will and am hoping for nothing more than chatting with like minded people who may also be looking for someone to chat with.

You just need to come up with a more intriguing title for your thread.

Back