Scarlet in DarkCity (precast thread PM Black Bart for roles)

Sweetlady1013

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Posts
204
Clouds darkened the light from the stars as she moved from roof top to roof top. The wind rushed up from between the building as she leaped, the long black leather coat flying out behind her, pushing her to the roof. Landing on the balls of her feet she took off at a run, heading for the skylight of the building.

“Gotcha now fools.”

She let a smile cross her face wishing for a moment she had her mirror to show her perfectly painted lips in a deep red she had custom ordered. Smoothing a hand over the silk of her black skin tight body suit she looked into the sky light.
Below her were a group of five men. Each with a group of four standing behind them, the muscle she snickered. As if any would survive if one started opening fire and taking out his rivals.

Five of DarkCity’s criminal king pins, together in one space, at HER request.

“Idiots…little lemmings that I can make do whatever I want. Not even a brain among them to share.”

Shaking her head she pushed the long black curls back over her shoulder and peered closer listening. This was about information gathering. She had her girls place recording and listening devices in the room before she sent out the invitations to each of these men drawing them together.

Envy had returned, her eyes alight in mischief as she relayed that the men had all taken the bait.

Tonight they would come to a private performance, invitation only, of the Scarlet Five. The elite erotic dance troop she owned and ran. Four woman and her, Scarlet Lace, who preformed around the world, for kings and princes, movies stars and mobsters.

Tonight, she was coming home, leading her team and they were about to get the dirt they needed on the men who ran DarkCity. Dirt she would use to bring them down.
 
"Jesus, somebody shoot somebody else OR let's go inside and see the SHOW!"

Wrath growled at the other 4 mob bosses, his eyes glaring and impatient after nearly twenty minutes of watching the other pose and parade before each other.

"You FIRST, Wrath, I want to see who sticks a knife into that broad back of yours!"

Gluttony giggled and popped another cordial into his mouth, ever so daintily wiping his lips off with the silk hankie he kept tucked up his sleeve, the 500 pound man waddling like a marooned Walrus as he followed Wrath into the building.

"Save the BEST seat for ME"

Greed insisted and tried to push his thin, too tall body past the wide figure at the doorway, only to fail and stand waiting as Pride and Lust quickly slipped past.

Inside they found there was no need to fight for the "best seat", as there were five separate seats set up and facing inward to the well lit stage, the size of the chairs and the articles set beside on each table telling them their "host" had done her homework...'

"Well, well, This might prove to be an interesting night AFTER all!"

Lust moved to his chair and the stack of magazines while Pride paused to primp before one of the mirrors set next to his, as Gluttony lowered himself into his over sized seat and took to the pile of sweets... and Greed smiled as he took the gilded gold chair that had a view of over half the stage before it...and Wrath growled, taking his hardwood chair angrily waiting for the show to start...

"OKAY, let's get this party STARTED!"
 
Scarlet watched as the men took their assigned seats. Not a single on of them offended that they had become so boring as to have been beyond predictable. All but Wrath. Wrath she still had to figure out. His men had slipped into the shadows, watching rather than staying by their boss in a fake, macho show of power.

Pressing the button at her side she signaled her girls the show was about to begin. Lights dimmed and a spot light fell to the stage.

Surrounding the men long drapes of silk in jeweled tones,fell from the ceiling. Surrounding the body guards and carefully blocking the view of the bosses from their men with out appearing threatening.

On the stage, Envy began her slow decent, her long red hair trailing first as she crawled and slithered down between midnight black and green silk. She twined it expertly around her naked body, hiding and teasing the men with glimpses of flesh as she reached the ground, jerking the Emerald silk to her fall over her body, as she moved to the shadows.

Sin fell next, her blonde hair curled to perfection as she descended on Sapphire blue. The men were riveted on the stage as Scarlet made her move. Slowly she stalked down the black silk, brushing it back and forth over the body guard farthest from the stage. One belonging to Gluttony. She slid the silk over his neck again and again until she got close enough, the silk a perfect noose as she let out a low laugh and moved to the next. Mischief was descending on her gold silk almost to the ground when she finished, the noose on the last bodyguard.

Climbing swiftly back to the top she moved into position for her entrance. Jezabel using the ruby red silk to entrance the men. The tension in the room was stark, she could feel the lust pouring off the men and their guards as they strained to catch glimpses of the women's naked flesh.

Pushing her hair back she slipped from her clothes, letting the leather and silk lace rest where she left it. naked and confident she stepped to the sunlight, the lights below dimmed and then a spot light hit on her. A white flash of flesh as she dove through the window, free falling to catch two of the black silk falls, wrapping her body in them and stopping the fall. She waited for the exact second when the silk at the back of the room pulled taunt, closing the the mob bosses into the room it created from the weight of their body guards hanging as trapped doors opened below their feet.

Scarlet let out a loud laugh as she reached the stage, stepping forward, her body, gloriously naked as the spot light hit her. The perfect distraction to the weak minded men.

"Welcome Gentlemen, to Scarlet's."
 
Wrath growled, not at the nude beauty that seemed hauntingly familiar, but at the feeling the trap they entered had just been sprung, the tiny sounds in his head very real as the voice of his men inside and out began to warn him that the other mob bosses guards had been "taken out"...

He didn't need to ask if "out" was simply a geographical location, for the absence of the men within the room and the shining eyes of the female leader told him his instincts were right, that she WAS a Huntress and they were her prey...

He rose from his chair just as the naked Scarlet kicked out with a stiletto heeled foot, the point of it catching Gluttony exactly under the chin and penetrating his jugular vein through the layers of fat, his mouth filled with expensive food now spitting it out along with a spray of blood, the angry screams of the other mob bosses combined with the attack screams turning the room into a war zone in a split second and Wrath found himself under attack from another set of high heeled weapons...

"NOT so FAST pretty Lady"

He swatted the dainty foot away and countered with a thundering left cross, the blow snapping the pretty womans head back and rolling her eyes, his arms suddenly full of soft flesh and long legs as he rushed out of the room and knocked the dead weight of several suspended figures out of his path, his men waiting outside to form a heavily armed circle around him that quickly ushered him to the waiting armored limo...

"Get us back to base, and let's find out WHO that woman Scarlet really is, and WHY she's after us"

Wrath barked out the order and the car surged away with tires screaming, the soft moan of the woman next to him telling him he hadn't killed her, and that they'd have someone to question very soon...
 
Scarlet cursed long and loud when she watch Wrath take out Jezabel and spirit her away. She didn't have time to run after her as she quickly worked at getting them out of the room before the other bosses could retaliate.

Several knives cut through the silk and she watched as her girls chased the others out. Only Wrath managed to escape on his own. And they all knew it.

"We have to get her back Scarlet. That Manwhore has Jez."

"We will Envy. Don't worry. And Jez will show him a thing or two as well." She grimaced and let her eyes narrow despite the fact it might leave wrinkles. She slipped the lace silk back on, as she moved from body to body, cutting them down and stripping them of anything they could use.

"Mischief....see if you can follow them. But don't get caught yourself. Looks like this penis has a brain."
 
"Drive slower and set out the back guards, that Scarlet bitch will sent out her scout and I want that slut too!"

Wrath was cooling down and thinking, the woman on the floor board of the car now fully awake, her bound wrists and ankles guaranteeing she couldn't escape and could only curse them, which she did quite loudly...

"Tazer the bitch if she says another word and call Lust on the secured line, tell him to round up the other survivors and we'll have a meeting of the "brothers", he'll know what it means and when to meet me."

He ended the noise in the car with a threat, then turned back to business, knowing there was a time and place to use his anger but now just wasn't it...He need to stay focused and use every opportunity that presented itself to him, and as his man took a call on his cell phone that opportunity arose...

"Guards report we have a tail, a lone female riding a Harley, one of the women from the club maybe?"

"Tazer the bitch and bring her to me.. alive, we'll send a message to this Scarlet slut that she'll understand LOUD and CLEAR!"
 
Scarlet cursed when she heard through Mischief's open mic the sounds of her capture. She swept through the warehouse and then pulled the girls with her, moving to the Ducati's they had hidden, the roar of the engines firing in the ware house loud as she moved to the center of the room and tossed the match. A great woosh sounding and then the room exploded in fire and flame.

Laughing she moved out.

"Take that bastards."

Cursing she retreated to her club. Pacing the floor in her little room she worried for her friends. "Envy....get me all the information we have on this WRATH penis."
 
"Tie THAT one into the metal chair and bring the FEISTY BITCH to me"

Wrath led the way into the old prison and down the hall to where the executions used to be done, the sturdy metal chair still useful with it's heavy leather straps that held the victims wrists, ankles and neck in place before the switch was thrown...

"Now baby, what's YOUR name?"

Wrath gripped the heavy leather jacker that was half shredded from her fall off the bike, his eyes glittering as he fed the anger and she spit in his face, his fist meeting her jaw and the force of it snapping her head back, stunning her as he pulled a knife to make quick work of the jacket and clothes underneath it.

"I said NAME"

He back handed the long haired blond and laughed at startled blue eyes that weeped real tears.

"WHAT? You think I was going to run and hide, that there won't be a war for what you and your SLUT Boss have done?"

He backed her to a wall slapping and punching her, gripping her by the long hair to bodily lift her to her feet when she tried to cower into a ball, his eyes glittering as she stood on rubbery legs and he found the chance to knee her...

He worked her over for an hour, then draped her limp body over a metal Bannister as Mischief began to spill her guts about her boss and coworkers, his men stripping their clothes off as he tied her arms wide to the Bannister and gagged her facing the seated Jezebel...

"I want her alive when you're done"

He gave short, nearly unlimited instructions, his attention focused on the bound and crying Jezebel as the first man took Mischief, his words short and top the point...

"You're next little one, unless YOU can figure out a way to be more then just a play toy for me and my boys?"
 
Scarlet cursed as she arrived to Wrath's holding. Bi-passing the security system she moved to the log into the security system and pulling up the cameras.

She narrowed her eyes, biting her lip to keep from cursing aloud as the camera came on line. Mischief was strung up, a man rutting at the front and back of her. Her eyes streaked with tears. Bruises on her face.

Jezabel sat in the chair strapped down, watching the scene before her and Scarlet saw the horror, the fear in her eyes as she saw the first man pull from Mischiefs pussy and cum on her stomach before moving away and another man taking his place.

Scarlet felt the anger boiling over inside her. They had to get her out of there. Then kill every last one of them.

Envy came up behind her. "SON OF AN ASSHOLE.... what the fuck are we waiting for?"

Scarlet shot her a look over her shoulder. "Do you know how to get in there and get her out?"

Envy cursed, looking at the room, the exit blocked by the men.

"Call him."
 
"I've been expecting your call MISS Lace, you no doubt know what's going on in here, since it IS your fault after all"

Wrath answered his personal cell phone and his estimation of the woman who was his mortal enemy went up several notches as he heard her voice.

"NOW, NOW, there's NO need to curse my mother like that, considering I have TWO of your girls and both are still alive... How about you and your girls strip back down to your birthday suits and walk through the front door, it's open for you... Just keep walking down the hall until you hear loud screams... then you know which way to go"

He smiled into the camera, then lifted his 9 MM casually and shot the lens out of it, the last picture that came across being Mischief's face as she pleaded for mercy and another took her from behind...

"Come in armed or dressed and I kill her MISS Lace, I still out number you and have two of your bitches at my mercy...."
 
"You are the man after all Wrath. Of course we can do no more than obey your wishes." She sneered into the phone. "But why don't we make this interesting. You send out Mischief and Jez, let the girls take them and care for them and I will play with you and your boys."

She waited....listening to his answer.
 
"How about we wait twenty minutes, so when the police arrive they can arrest you for the murder of four men, and while they do that I take your "girls" and my men out the back way?"

He countered softly and lifted the phoine to let her hear Mischief as she screamed, then grunted when another man took her ass...

"Of course it might be sooner as I called them before we got here"

He pressed her and laughed as she cursed at him, then nodded to the men to finish with thier sport and get the battered woman ready to transport...

"60 seconds and IF your sweet ass isn't here I lock the place down"
 
Growling at the phone Scarlet looked at her girls. "Strip and get your asses in there. We need to get our girls back."

She whipped off her coat and lace body suit before striding in heels down the hall. The phone clutched in her hand. "We are on our way. Now let Mischief go."
 
He waited until the trio arrived and the heavy metal doors clanged shut behind them, the locks snapping in place automatically with an ominous sound as he nodded to his men...

"Release the whore and Taze the other two"

His men moved efficiently, one pushing the abused woman into Scarlet's arms while two others tazed the women that flanked her on each side, leaving the Leader standing alone with the well used woman in her arms.

"I kept my word, I haven't killed either of them, but IF you want your bitches to stay alive you'll be a good slut and lay face first on that floor, holding still while my men chain you"

He wasn't grinning or gloating, his face hard and controlled as his men aimed four Tazers at her from opposing angles, and Wrath warned softly.

"Five seconds....... Four........Three........"
 
"Just like a man." She sneered, kneeling then lowering herself to the floor. "Unable to just state the facts and then honor them."

She felt the cold concrete against her breasts as she flattened herself to the ground.

His goons walking around her and snapping the chains around her wrists and ankles. She didn't struggle, didn't give an indication of her true feelings.

Revenge was her total focus and she would get it.

"Now what ohhh glorious one. Will you let your men rape me too? Or will you do that all by your self?"
 
Wrath looked around the room and did the math, 5 men and 5 women, it worked out perfectly with 4 of the 5 women either unconscious or incapacitated, the Th being the exception and very mouthy form of Scarlet...

"First we escape the cops"

He chose the mouthy one and drove a kick to her stomach, then lifted her easily and tossed her over his shoulder as he led the way to another pair of doors, tapping in the door code that would open it and swung the heavy metal frames outward to reveal a tunnel with an ancient but functioning tram car sitting on the rails...

"Five cars, five bitches, five horny men, now that is amazing how that adds up, isn't it?"

He walked through the cars to the for most lead, dropping his "prize" roughly on the floor and punching the series of buttons that sent the electric trolley smoothly into action, pouring himself a drink from the cabinet before taking a seat to study the alert but now quiet woman at his feet.

"You have courage, but lack planning, next time you try to rip off a thief... KNOW who he is"
 
Scarlet looked him over, then sneered.

"You are a man. Predictable and led by your cock. What more do I need to know? Your reactions will always be violence and sex." She laughed. "Or are you the exception and going to talk me to death?"

She looked pointedly at his hard cock. "Some how I doubt it."

He leaned back in the seat, powerful muscles rippling and she felt as shiver of anticipation. This was going to be a worthy fight.
 
He took his time and studied her, his mind playing over how easily the five mobsters had been duped, knowing for the most part she was right, that most men thought with the little head, if at all... In a way she had done him a favor, eliminating Gluttony had given them all more territory, and he was in a better position then most to take advantage of it.

That is... once he was done with the woman lying bound and nude at his feet...

"Fastest way to be rid of all of you would be to kill you, but then there's NO fun or profit in murder... So maybe I'll blackmail you instead..."

He bent and lifted the woman under her arms, lifting her easily to her bound feet and remaining in his chair to study her face and body as he contemplated what to do to and with her.

"We all have weaknesses, and I've found one of yours, you risked your entire groups freedom for two of the five... So I wonder what YOU will do to see the other four getting out of this alive? Are you going to be a smart ass and see them tortured, or do you have something I'd want MORE then seeing them beg and scream?"
 
Scarlet stared back at him. He was after all only a man. There needs were so simple as to be cliche. Power and women.

She smiled, slowly and temptingly. She knew what she looked like, had practiced every expression and perfected her seductions, schooling her features till there was nothing but what she wanted to show visible on her face. She knew every curve and line of her body that his gaze raked over. The full swell of her perfectly shaped breasts. The curve of her hip, not to skinny, not to fat. Tone and sleek with woman's curves to tease and tempt.

She was unashamed of her nudity. Used it to her advantage.

This man wanted a weak woman, wanted to know he had broken her and to feel the power of conquering and enslaving her. Stupid fool. But he also wanted power, lots and lots of power. It fed him the same way it fed her. And she knew the one thing, the only thing he would take in exchange for her girls.

"I know where the Dark City Diamond is." She watched the flash in his eyes, the split second it shone there before he masked it behind his cool indifference. She had done her research well. She knew the value of information.

Wrath's father had given the Diamond to his mother the night they had been slaughtered like pigs. He had searched for it. His revenge for his parents killers a festering wound that drove him. And she had the key.
 
Eight simple words spoken so matter of fact, her eyes daring him to prove she was lying to him, hos own attitude going icy as he reached for the com button and ordered softly into it.

"Prep the women for transport, I'm separating the tram and sending each car to separate destinations, do NOT engage in any play with the women or you'll face my anger is that clear?"

Four separate, quick replies came back to him and he dialed the command to turn the single train into five separate unit's the lurch of each as it separated and the increase of speed with their own telling Wrath it had gone smoothly before he turned his attention back to the woman before him.

"You know then what that stone means to me, that I don't give a DAMN about it's value, only care who had held that piece.... so fuck with me and I'll make sure your girls each die a slow death, such a grizzly end no one will recognize them when I'm done..."

His eyes were black, his face rock hard, the Tazer now in his hand aimed steadily at her stomach as he backed up to make sure he was out of her reach.

"Had you said or done anything else I probably would have worked with you to release you and your girls, but now.... Now you're going to be my.... guest until you've lead me to that stone"
 
Scarlet sat back. Appearing completely at ease with the situation. She looked down at her nails and frowned noticing a chip in one and let a little pout escape her lips.

"You know Wrath. If you hurt me or my girls you will never get that information." She flicked at the nail then put her hands in her lap. Her eyes going hard and cold.

"So here is how we are going to play this. First. You are going to let Jezabel and Mischief go. Once I have visual confirmation they are away, safe and that you will not recapture them I will give you the first clue." She smiled cooly. "Now, let my girls go."
 
Wrath moved to the intercom then punched the button as his eyes stayed sharp and focused on his nude guest.

"If I'm not back on in 60 seconds I want Jezebel and Mischief strung up and whipped for 5 minutes, is that clear?"

The answers to the affirmative came loud and clear, Wrath meeting the furious eyes of Scarlet and making sure the Tazer never wavered from dead center.

"5 minutes in case you don't know will scar them for life"
 
"Plastic surgeons can do wonders these days." She glared at him. "But since you are being SOOO kind I will let you give you a clue."

"The last owner was a high profile member of DarkCity's legal system. He happens to dabble a little on the side in the illegal gaming hells and won the gem at a back alley game. He was however, aware of its history when he won it." She smirked. "I believe you consider him a friend."

She stared him down. "Now, I believe you owe me the freedom of two of my girls. Ohh...and as a show of good faith. You should direct us to the garden district."
 
Wrath keyed the console to send his car to the gardens, noted it would take over an hour to get there, then keyed the com as the deadline hit 59 seconds.

"We check in every ten minutes, delay the order to whip for one hour"

He locked the controls down, tired of games, the wound once nearly closed now ragged and raw again and he moved to grip swiftly to grip Scarlet's hair and drag her to her knees.

"Since you're so fond of games let's play one of mine"

He forced her to kneel, then bent her backwards, her knees on the floor and head as well, her body arched erotically back as he pressed the Tazer to her neck then freed his hand of her hair to slide it over her breasts and belly

"You get me what I want and you and your girls go free, then and only then, you slow this process down, try to trick me or rescue your girls and they start to get hurt. NOW if you try anything here, your girls die, and then you can tell yourself just how smart you are, GOT IT?"
 
"Ohh... I think I have it big man." She leaned into him. "Let me go. NOW."

She shivered as he just stared at her. The darkness of the car adding to the feeling of helplessness that was starting to invade her.

"You won't accomplish anything this way. Let me GO."

She struggled in his arms, her body twisting to get free.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top