Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I woke this morning with her, gently sucking. After a wonderful time of this, she peeled the sheets off, straddled me, and settled in for a long, slow, grinding fuck that left me gasping.

very nice one, Paul. I guess she wanted to thank you for when you have left her gasping. Wake up with her again eh?

Yes I did. I repaid the favour this afternoon when we got back from the beach with as he said "god that was good". ;):devil:

very nice one, Paul. I guess she wanted to thank you for when you have left her gasping. Wake up with her again eh?

Because of the nuances of life and timing, we don't often sleep together, so morning sex, when it does happen, tends to rock my world.

Sarah, I'll trade you my tonight for your Wednesday. Hubby wasn't in the game too long :(

I doubt you'd want that, it was nothing special. I put my pot pie in the microwave, about 2 minutes in he came up behind me, pushed my sweats down around my knees, bent me over the kitchen table, fucked me, came in me and then I pulled my sweats up and waited for my pot pie to finish. so yeah.

I doubt you'd want that, it was nothing special. I put my pot pie in the microwave, about 2 minutes in he came up behind me, pushed my sweats down around my knees, bent me over the kitchen table, fucked me, came in me and then I pulled my sweats up and waited for my pot pie to finish. so yeah.

that sucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back