The Heart of Dominance ~ OOC ~

Nicollo I noticed that you bumped the IC thread.

Unfortunately we are stalled.

As you know Halo has issues in her real world. Although she suggested we move on to the evening we are unable to do so.

Your character is alone waiting for your scene with her.

My character is alone with no where to go.

Hallo is in a scene with our two other cast members and it is her turn to post.

Emipet who has just joined us hasn't entered the island yet.

So we wait ... :heart::rose:
 
Last edited:
That's the best I could manage for now. Crazy couple of weeks but I will try to get a post in more often.
 
Hello All. I am still working up tweaks on my character. :) I think I want to change some things on her bio.
 
Halo & Niccola do you want another male for this thread?

As a second dominant or another trainee sub?

I know someone who is interested and could play either. He is an accomplished writer, adept at long posts and very capable of fashioning shorter complete and evocative posts too.

Let me know.
 
That could be good if played well. I am not against the idea. I will let Niccolo decide if he wants a peer or a subservient male in the thread. But, an extra writer could be nice.
 
I now feel ready to return. I'll amend my first post shortly. Thank you for your patience

Name: Firenza

Age 22

Nationality Irish

Background Orphan, her mother was believed to be from Eastern Europe. She was arrested for shoplifting while eight months pregnant and taken to hospital where she gave birth to Firenza. When Firenza was five days old her mother escaped from the hospital in a stolen car which she crashed by Lake Killarney killing herself instantly. Her baby was taken into care by the authorities and given the surname Killarney after the town she was found in and the Christian name of Rilletta, Old Celtic for ‘stream’ because she was found by the stream feeding the lake. Rilletta was sent to a convent run boarding school where she was brought up to be a strict Roman Catholic. One of the male teachers had unhealthy designs on her and attempted to assault her while on a school trip to London. In resisting his advances the teacher was fatally wounded and Rilletta ran away eventually sharing a flat with a gay man.

At the age of eighteen Rilletta began working in a casino but when she learned she would be expected to offer sexual favours her sheltered upbringing took over and she left taking a job at a local supermarket. All was well until she came home one night and found her flat mate had been assaulted by some thugs solely because of his sexuality. For the second time in her short life she killed someone in a fight and sought to escape. The manageress of the Casino knew the situation and arranged her escape to the island.

Arial took her under her wing and slowly supervised her transformation from virgin to womanhood. Now under the name of Firenza she has lost all her inhibitions and enjoys using her body to satisfy the lusts of both men and women. Her personal fetishes are leading her female lovers to total fulfilment before succumbing to her own needs. She also craves the feel of hot male seed splashing inside her womb or between her breasts.

Education Studied Latin at school and now has a degree in the language.

Interests: Loves sports, especially team sports but since she has been on the island she has had to adapt to individual sports. Now excels at tennis, table tennis and snooker. Hates defeat and always tries to win. Enjoys keeping her body fit and healthy both for her sports and sexual adventures.


 
Last edited:
Welcome back Lisa:rose:

I amended mine to to reflect that we share a room and have recently made love. I might add more detail when I have time. :rose:

We are all supposed to stay together but......:D:devil:
 
That could be good if played well. I am not against the idea. I will let Niccolo decide if he wants a peer or a subservient male in the thread. But, an extra writer could be nice.

I have received no word so am assuming its a no for now.
 
OOC: Everyone ready to get all the girls and Master to the dining hall soon?

Halo I was waiting for you to post .

Didnt you say you wanted your character to have a scene with her husband before the evenings festivities began?

Has that changed?
 
Halo & Niccola do you want another male for this thread?

As a second dominant or another trainee sub?

I know someone who is interested and could play either. He is an accomplished writer, adept at long posts and very capable of fashioning shorter complete and evocative posts too.

Let me know.

I'm interested. It would be a good idea to add another Dom to balance out the thread. Can you connect me to the writer by PM?
 
I'm interested. It would be a good idea to add another Dom to balance out the thread. Can you connect me to the writer by PM?


I agree otherwise it will involve a lot of girl on girl sex which can get boring after a while. ( * giggles* our readers might feel differently of course:eek:)

It is not in my comfort zone. It will be nice to make my own choices for my character.:)

Angel is heterosexual. Her interactions with her Mistress would come from their D/s connection transcending sex....that I can write.:rose:

The writer I mentioned is on vacation atm when he returns If he is still interested I shall have him PM you directly Niccola.

I have been sick or would have replied sooner
 
Last edited:
I agree but it seems we're without a Master to get us to the gathering point.
 
lisa and I were going to do a small scene together but you said you and Nico wanted to do an intimate scene together to better establish their connection... so we have waited..

Is this off the table?

Have you you heard from Nicco...maybe the Christmas session is interfering or perhaps he is ill?

I did as requested and had the second male writer PM him once he was back from vacation no word so far

I could write emipet being picked up from her arrival point if you wish by an npc?

Let me know please if you would like me to do this for you.

Should Lisa and I write a scene while we wait?

Also, the new master could arrive in the interim too?

There is lots we could do before the evening ceremony if we assume it is still before lunch while we await Nicco's return. We could even. Postpone the ceremony to a later date while the computer systems are being fixed. We could even have nicco leave on an emergancy leaving the new master to take over till his return.

( just a few suggestions:rose:)

Do you wish to continue Halo?
 
Last edited:
I would like to do something. :) Standing in the cold cargo warehouse is, well, COLD!! :D

Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah! Mistress and the family wishes Everyone a season and lifetime of joy and happiness.

-emi
 
I would like to do something. :) Standing in the cold cargo warehouse is, well, COLD!! :D

Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah! Mistress and the family wishes Everyone a season and lifetime of joy and happiness.

-emi

* giggles*

If halo gives me the go ahead I shall move your char to our island.

Happy Holidays to you both. :rose:
 
Hi.

My apologies for being disconnected the past couple of months. Big changes in RL took away my attention.

Please post if you are interested in continuing this thread. :devil:
 
Absolutely! I have been looking forward to RPing since the holidays.
 
Hi.

My apologies for being disconnected the past couple of months. Big changes in RL took away my attention.

Please post if you are interested in continuing this thread. :devil:

Welcome back...

Change I understand am mired in it myself atm.

I am interested... :rose:

.I never left as you can see by my posts here I was just waiting for the go ahead to write something.

With Lisa

Or to npc emipets' char to the manor...no response everyone silent. :eek:

I will move my char to where you have placed her just inn case we continue . :)

Did you get theP.M. From. The other male for the second Master , he sent you?
 
Last edited:
No message ... try again? It would be good to have another male character writer.


Welcome back...

Change I understand am mired in it myself atm.

I am interested... :rose:

.I never left as you can see by my posts here I was just waiting for the go ahead to write something.

With Lisa

Or to npc emipets' char to the manor...no response everyone silent. :eek:

I will move my char to where you have placed her just inn case we continue . :)

Did you get theP.M. From. The other male for the second Master , he sent you?
 
Great idea. I would love to get moving forward but I think it's not going to happen this week. Both Lisa and I are each dealing with some emotional things in real life right now and this week will be the hardest to get through, I think.

But, yes, I do want to keep writing in this thread.
 
Back
Top