Surprise from the Chatroom

"Oh Tee" she sighed with his warm hand on her breast. She moved her hand to his shoulder then his neck and pulled him to her breast as her nipples was now full between his fingers.
"Suck on momma's breast like you did when you were little" she sighs as his warm lips take her nipple. His tongue flicking against the tip as his suction made her wish she had something more for him.
"Do you like that Tee?" she sighed as her hand slid into his lap and felt his rock hard young cock. "Oh Tee it feels so good" she moaned quietly as her hand slid under his boxers and wrapped itself around his hot hard flesh.
"I just get so jealous when I see those young women looking at you and I know what they want. They want this" she said squeezing his throbbing cock.
"Tell momma what they do to you. Tell me how they get you alone and give themselves to you." she asks pulling his mouth harder against her full breast. "Do they get you this hard? This hot?" she asks as her breathing quickens.
His mouth moves to her other breast letting his saliva generously coat both as they glisten in the dim lamp light. Sara's robe has fallen open and her naked body now lays spread out for him as she continues to stroke his cock.
"Oh baby I will do anything you want, anything for you, just ask" she pants as he is clearly getting excited.
 
He sucked his mother's nipples as she instructed. Her hand on his cock felt so good. His mother was so hot, and he was jealous of his father and the fact that his father got to experience her wonderful body whenever he wanted. Trevor wanted his mother so bad.

"Mom, none of them arouse me the way that you do. The only one who has even come close is Kaitlyn, but it is nothing like what you do to me mom. You are so hot. I want you so bad. I want you again and again. I want to please you. I will do anything to make you happy. You just need to make yourself available to me... wherever and whenever, and I will do the same thing for you."

Trevor rolled her over onto the sofa and pushed the robe off her shoulders. He began to kiss down her body as his hands moved to her perfect tits. He parted her legs wider as his hands caressed her breasts and his tongue moved slowly through her folds. "mmmmm. so delicious" He began to lick her silky pussy in long, slow movements.. his tongue gliding flat over her pussy.
 
His words were exactly what she ached for and his mouth was following up on them. She sighed softly as he kissed and licked and sucked her body as she had dreamed of since she watched Matthew with Alexis when they thought she was not watching. The intimacy and unity was unlike anything she knew and after this weekend she knew she would want it more than anything for the rest of her life.

"Oh baby I am yours, anytime, anywhere" she answered as she arched her back and felt his nose brush her mound. "Oh god yes baby, feed on mommy, taste me, eat me" her tone grew more intense as her body was now in overdrive and wanted more. She wanted him inside her. She wanted to feel the unbridled lust she knew was in him.. The same she had seen in Matthew. She wanted more and more. She reached down to pull him up and take him inside her as the phone rang.

The scene snapped back to reality as Sara did not want Matthew to wake up and Trevor was slapped back into reality of the fact he was going down on his mother.

Sara grabbed the phone and managed "hello?" after just one ring. Trevor watched her listen.

"Hey honey how are you?" she said ad Trevor knew it was Kaitlyn.

"Oh yeah sure, he's right here" she said handing Trevor the phone.

Trevor moved back up onto the couch and said "hello?"

After a little small talk Sara could not handle sitting next to his hard cock in plain sight. She leaned over and took it in her mouth. She slowly sucked and slid it deep into her throat as he managed to keep up the conversation. Sara loved it and the idea of him trying to not show his sister mommy was sucking his cock was so hot to her.

Then Sara heard him say "Oh yeah Kay I miss you too." His hand stroked Sara's hair as she continued but slower, listening to the conversation. "Oh yeah it was hot. Yeah you are hotter than Julie" he said as his hips began thrusting up into Sara who was jealous. "Oh yeah Kay I loved fucking you."

Sara was torn, her children never spoke on the phone and if they dd it was usually an argument but they had changed. They were lovers and made Sara nervous he might rather be with her. She sat up and took the phone .

"Hey Kay it's mom, I need to make a call so, we will talk with you later" and hung up.

Trevor looked surprised at her as her saliva ran down her chin and she looked at him. Not like she normally but like she wanted something and was going to have it.
 
“So, you didn’t really have another call coming in, did you Mom? You were just getting jealous at what I was talking to Kaitlyn about.” He smiled at her as he looked at his hot mother. She didn’t like the thought of him with anyone else.

“What is the problem Mom? Why is it okay for you to be fucking someone else, but then you get jealous at the thought of me being with someone else. You did dad as soon as he walked in the door tonight and now you are upset when I tell Kaitlyn how good a fuck she was.”

He stared at her. “Is it fair that you get to fuck him and you want me all to yourself?” He stood up and headed toward the stairs. “I think that you want your cake and eat it too. You are not going to have exclusive rights to this cock that you love so much unless I have exclusive rights to you. Sounds fair to me. It will be impossible for you to do that though.”
 
Sara sat stunned as her son called her on her double standard.
"It was you that got me to hot, but you did not seem interested. Trevor I have needs" she said with a hint of shame. She got up and followed him o the stairs where he stood with his hard wet cock hanging obscenely between then. Her eyes quickly rose from it to his eyes.
"Tee" she started in a sympathetic voice "your father has imagines Kaitlyn every time we are together. He calls me by her names. He often tells me how she is better than I am. So young and tight and excited" she said as her eyes watered and she looked away collecting herself.

"Oh Tee I am always here for you. You come first and can always cum first with me" she said stepping closer. "I know Kay is younger, and prettier and sexier than old frumpy me, but I just wanted someone to want me, to be a special someone they want above all others. The way your father has Kay and until recently Grandma Alexis." Her big blue eyes looked up at him sadly. She reached out and took his throbbing cock in her hand and said "I can give you anything you want. I will do anything you can imagine. Just tell me you want me more than all others" she spoke in a raspy erotic voice and with him on the step, her chest was level with his cock and she bought it between her breasts. Her nipples stood swollen and dark red as she surrounded his pulsating cock with her breasts. Sara licked her lips and then looked up at her son.

"Isn't momma special to you? Am I not the first girl you ever wanted?" she asked having discussed her husbands incestuous relationship in great detail. "When you were young and first started to become aware of your body, and learned about sex, I saw how you looked at me. when I would lay out by the pool and you would not get out of the water until I left so I would not see that boner" she continued with a gentle loving smile.

She was so aroused now as she laid her cards on the table. A more intimate moment she had never known. She moved up and down against his thighs and abs with is cock hot between her breasts.

"Although you sister is obscenely hot and sexy and your sister, she is not your mother. The woman who carried you, fed you at her tit and raised you to be a man capable of such pleasure, both giving and receiving. Oh Tee tell me, tell momma you will always want me over all others..." she said looking up with pure intimacy.
 
"Mom, you are so fucking hot. You deserve the best. You deserve someone that wants you and only you. If he has been spending time fucking his mom and his daughter, then he doesn't deserve you."

He took his mother in his arms and hugged her. Whispering into her ear, "You can have whatever you want, but there will be conditions. I will treat you like a princess. I will make love to you, I will fuck you, I will pleasure you, I will make you feel on top of the world, but your body is for me only. If you can live with that, then you will get me... unconditionally."

He caressed her back softly, kissed her forehead, then he stepped back from her. "I want you to go sleep in the room with him... for the last time. I don't care whether you tell him or not. Starting tomorrow, you sleep in my bed. That will prove to you that I want you more than anyone else. Yes, Kaitlyn is hot, but she has nothing on you..... and you know how to use it so much better than she does, too."
 
Sara smiled seeing the genuine love and lust and honesty in her son. She wanted nothing more than to go in that room with him, close the door and forget about the world but she knew that was impossible.

She kept her distance as she began to speak.

"Trevor, I love you more than anything and although I would love to run away with you and live alone forever in your arms we cannot do that. It would not be fair to you most of all. You have a life to live and children to father. I will always be here for you and what we have is special and always will be. I will always be here for you above all others until that time comes for you to marry and have kids. Just like Grandma Alexis turned your father away when she saw I was the one. We all love each other but we all have a place to be and a role to play. What we are offering Tee is the best of all worlds. You have our genes and will have a difficult time finding a single woman able to satisfy you for long. That does not mean you should not enjoy her but you just need to know you can come see momma and I will give you what she can't. And one day I will take her out and explain how our family works and there will be another. You need to get past the alpha dog battle with your father. You both have a place in the pack and that is a good place. A place most would kill to have. Do you think your friends would say "no" to me if I offered myself and Kaitlyn and even your grandmother now you know how she can be.? And some lucky girl in the future?

So I am surprised you ave even resisting this with your alpha male bullshit. I love you and will give you pleasure whenever you ask but don't ask me to give up everything else. You are young and have no idea what the world holds. Ms Jones is just the beginning" she stopped having said possibly too much. She saw surprise on Trevor's face. "I knew when you walked in today that she made you cum" she explained.

"So if you want I will get you off and let you sleep or you can just think about it and let me know but I cannot be your alone, just like you cannot be mine alone." she smiled at her grown up son wrestling with this much more than she or Matthew, Kaitlyn or Alexis ever did. She stepped next to him and looked down at his semi hard cock and licked her lips.

"So what's it gonna be sport?" she smiled.
 
"Goodnight mom. I think I will go and call Kaitlyn and see how she is doing. I understand your position, and I will respect your decision. I just hope that you will respect my decision as well." He went into his room and closed the door behind him.

Finding his phone, he called Kaitlyn back. "Hey sis. How are you? Yea, mom was a little jealous of what we were talking about. That is why she wanted to get me off the phone by saying she had to make a call. Yea, she was worried that I liked fucking you better than her."

They talked for over an hour about the experience of the past weekend. They both said they couldn't wait to see each other again. "It is up to you whether you involve Julie or not sis. Frankly, I think you are so much better than her, but I have to tell you, I am not a fan of sharing with dad. I am actually considering going to school far away from here so I don't have to deal with this. Although I loved being with you, it freaked me out to see you with dad, and the same thing with Julie and mom. I am not big on sharing, so, I am thinking it might be better for me to go away and stay away."
 
"Well Tee" Kaitlyn said sounding sympathetic "I think a little time and not having your cock sucked by your teacher and having mom offer herself so openly may change your mind." she explained having slid out of her tee shirt and panties while talking to him.
"You can't go away Tee. I want more of you" she said sounding desperately turned on. IF he could see her laying under her blankets with her one hand between her legs and the other on her big firm breast he might have taken back his declaration.
"Dad is not a bad guy" she breathed "he is so much like you" she said as she could fantasized of her brother and father.
"Why shouldn't I get to enjoy both of you if you get to enjoy me and mom?" she got out as she rolled to the side quickening her rubbing. "Trevor I want you... to stay close" she said as her tone was giving away her pending orgasm. She looked over at Julie sleeping across the room.
"Phone sex is not enough Tee" she sighed "I want you inside me!" she hissed as sh arched her back and surged with pleasure.
When she opened her eyes Julie was watching her and smiling. Trevor was saying something and she was in a fog of pleasure.
 
"Kaitlyn, see, that is what I am talking about. I am not looking for someone to share, and I am not looking to be shared between you and mom or anyone else. I just don't want to be involved with that."

Trevor did not think that she was paying attention to him. Then, he heard her say that phone sex wasn't enough and that she wanted him inside her. As he talked to her, it seemed like the person on the other end of the call, his sister, was engaged in a totally different conversation.

He thought he heard another voice in the background. "Oh, is Julie there? Well, I will let you two be. Have a good time Kaitlyn. I'll talk to you soon." He disconnected the call, and laid back on his bed. He wondered what the hell was going on in his family. He was no prude. He had no problem with the sex, but the whole idea of sharing and being shared by family members had him freaked out. He closed his eyes and laid there... his mind on which school he would go away to to get away from the craziness.
 
Sara went to her room sad with the knowledge of her son's need for monogamy.

"What the fuck?" she said to herself as she leaned back against the closed door. "What teenager turns down the most illicit, erotic, available sex?" her conversation with herself continued. She walked to the standing mirror and looked at herself. She pushed her tits up with her hands. "Am I that old?" she sighed as sucked in and flexed her well worked abs.

"You look pretty good to me" Matthew said now awake on the bed.

"Oh Matty" Sara said walking over and falling on the bed face first. She pushed her face up and said "Tee is going to leave us."

"Well yeah, he is going to college" Matthew said not quite grasping the issue Sara was having.

"But I want him here. Now that I have finally gotten him, I need him" she said sounding desperate. "Imagine you had left Alexis after high school" she said trying to explain. "There is something special between a mother and son. You know like if I made you pick between me and Alexis I don't think you would pick me" she said.

His expression confirmed her theory. Matthew rolled her over and kissed her and said "he will come back. You are too good to refuse" he continued as his hand squeezed her tit then reached down to her wet lips. She cooed with pleasure feeling his warm hands. She hugged him and let him feel her body as she fought back the tears.
 
The next morning Trevor awoke early. His first thought was on getting out of the house before he had to talk to his mother or father. He wasn’t ready to have a conversation with Mom yet. And dad would just be a pain about the way he was treating mom. There was no doubt that Mom had shared with dad what had happened.

He was one of the first students to arrive at school. He immediately went to his Guidance Counselor’s office. He would ask her to contact the school in North Carolina that was recruiting him and set up an official visit for him to see the school. He had decided that if he liked the school, he would sign with that school. The only problem would be getting Mom or dad to sign the commitment letter. Well, he would deal with that when the time came.

After leaving the counseling center, Trevor was walking down the hallway and literally bumped into Ms. Jones; knocking her books and papers all over the hallway floor. “I am so sorry Ms. Jones. I didn’t see you. Here, let me help you.” He bent down to help her pick up her things. When he looked at her kneeling there near him, he looked straight down the front of her top and saw that she was not wearing a bra. His cock was instantly hard at the sight of her firm tits hanging in front of him. He looked at her face and saw her smiling at him.
 
"Trevor!" her smile turned to anger. "How could you be so clumsy?" She quickly glanced around and saw no one watching whispered "I fucking want you again." Her tone was sexy and desperate. "I don't know if I can make it through the day" she continued looking for anyone coming near. "Tell me where we can meet" she said desperately. Her lips wet and full as her blouse hung open for his eyes. "I have been thinking about you all night and want it, more, please Trevor" she was practically begging him.

Just then the principal opened the nearby door and stepped into the hall.

"Thank you Mr Simpson, very kind of you to help me pick these up" Ms Jones said snapping back into teacher mode without missing a beat. She took the papers from Trevor and walked away with her perky hips wiggling in her tight skirt, leaving him with Mrs Hughes, the ex-nun in her late sixties, who ran the school with an iron ruler.

"Mr Simpson, don;t you have somewhere to be?" she said, not so much asking as telling.
 
Trevor watched as Ms. Jones walked away swaying her hips. His attention there broken by the voice of the principal. "Yes Mrs. Hughes. I am on my way to homeroom right now." He turned and walked away. The last thing he needed was to get called into her office.

On his way to homeroom, he started to wonder what the hell was going on. Before last weekend, he had no trouble attracting girls, and he had no trouble getting some of the hottest girls in school to have sex with him. Now, it was as if there were multiple women battling for him.. unable to get enough of him. His sister, his sister's roommate, his mother, and now the hottest teacher in the school. It was almost like he was dreaming.

He had no idea how he was going to make it through Ms. Jones' class. He knew she didn't have a bra on. His focus the entire time would be on her firm tits. Then his mind wandered. He wondered if she was wearing panties. He could feel his cock stiffening. He went into homeroom and sat at his desk. He took out his homework. he wanted to make sure that he had the work done for Ms. Jones' class.

The day went quickly. He learned nothing, because his mind was on Ms. Jones and what she had said to him. He was really surprised by it. Nothing had really happened with her; well, other than the fact that she had sucked him off under the bleachers. She had done it there because she thought Trevor was going out with one of the cheerleaders. It showed a naughty side of his teacher... very naughty. Now, she was in school braless and while in the hallway together she was telling him she wanted him.

He hesitated outside of her class. He had to calm himself down before entering her classroom. All the thoughts of her had his cock semi-erect, and he wanted to try to relax before entering the class. He ran out of time. The bell rang and he quickly entered her room and found his seat.
 
"Glad you could join us Mr Simpson" Mrs Hughes said from a seat in the back. She was auditing the class. It was unusual but Ms Jones was new and young and sexy as hell.

Class went on as normal and Ms Jones did a soberly job teaching the subject. She was less animated and stayed seated at her desk more, since her skirt was nearly too tight for schools regulations and her blouse and no bra was almost obvious to all.

After an agonizing hour for Ms Jones the bell rang and the class emptied except for Mrs Hughes.

She sat looking at the young teacher for a minute before Penny finally broke the silence.

"I trust I did my job up to standards?" Penny said trying to sound professional with this battleax of a boss.

"Oh yes Ms Jones your teaching is fine." she said leaving a lot unsaid.

"and?" Penny asked knowing there was more.

"I have an interesting call from Mrs Simpson this morning" she said studying the cute young woman like the grand inquisitor. "Now I don't know if you have been here long enough to know of Mr Simpson's sister Kaitlyn?" she said.

"No, I never had her" Penny said as her heart raced under her firm young chest.

"well the Simpson's are an interesting family. They are very good looking wouldn't you agree?" the principal asked.

"I don't really go for teenagers Mrs Hughes" Penny said defensively.

A broad smile broke across Mrs Hughes' face as she stood and began walking forward. Her heavy shoes clicking on the hard floor as she stepped.

"Of course you don't darling. Just objectively they are attractive people. Kaitlyn was a cheerleader and athlete and to hear tell quite an adventurous partner in bed" Mrs Hughes said surprisingly. Penny had to look away as Mrs Hughes neared her desk. "And from what I can tell Trevor is more of the same, pretty and slutty" the words hissed from her painted red lips.

"Now I like you Penny" she said now towering over the desk and looking over her massive chest under her unflattering brown dress. "I do hope Mrs Simpson's fears that you have been flirting with Trevor are unfounded, but I need you to know I am watching you." Her eyes held Penny's gaze then slowly dropped to her open blouse and fresh young cleavage.

Mrs Hughes slowly turned and walked towards the door then turned and said a curious thing.

"I have assured Mrs Simpson that if I learn there is any truth to this allegation I will certainly pass it on to her. Of course if you want to come to an understanding with me first, we may all get what we want," her eyes now slowly looking up and down Penny as she sat in the hard wooden chair behind the desk.

With this Mrs Hughes walked out and closed the door.
 
Trevor entered the class and was shocked that the principal was sitting in the back of the room. He had no idea why she would be there, but was suspicious. Was it because she saw him checking out Ms. Jones this morning?

The class was rather routine. Ms. Jones was not as animated and her lesson was not as focused on the students in the class as it normally was. Trevor wondered if that was because of Mrs. Simpson being in the room. When class ended, he gathered his books and headed out.

Trevor headed to the locker room to get ready for practice. As he exited the locker room and headed to the field, his coach called him over. The recruiter from the school in North Carolina had called the coach and asked if he could watch practice the next day. The coach was surprised to hear that Trevor was considering going to school so far from home. "Yea, I think it will be best to go out and see the world" was all that Trevor said.

After practice, Trevor decided to change quickly and head home. He would shower when he got home. Leaving on his practice shorts, he put his practice jersey into his locker and pulled on his t-shirt and headed home. When he got to the house, he went right upstairs, undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist and headed down to the bathroom to shower.
 
"Our water bill is going to be outrageous" a freshly cleaned and steamy Sara stepped out of the door and directly into Trevor's path. Her towel barely covered her. Her cleavage moist and glistening as the towel seemed to be held up by her nipples.

"How was school?" she asked as though they were meeting in the kitchen, fully clothed. She looked at his sexy hard chest and towel then up to his face. She ran the back of her knuckles over his rippled abs and sighed slightly.

She could see he was trying not to be interested but she had other thoughts.

"North Carolina huh?" she hissed as he knew she had told him he could not go that far away.

She was a mess. She was angry and disappointed as well as horny and in love. We moved forward grabbing the side of his neck and desperate pressed herself against his body. "At least we can have now?" her desire overflowed and she tried to pull away his towel.

"Trevor, I need you" she cried as he stepped back. "I fucking need to be with you" she said like a junky to a dealer."No one has ever made me feel the way you do. please just be with me" her eyes begged as he looked at her. She seemed smaller now and less powerful than the woman who had controlled him up until this moment. Then her expression changed.

"I will keep that little whore Penny Jones away from you" she hissed stepping towards him. "And any other bitch who thinks you available. Go to North Carolina and see it I don't make your life miserable." Her tone was serious and he knew she meant it but would she really? Could she?
 
His cock grew hard as he listened to his mother talk and when she pressed her body to him. He stepped back in shock when he heard her tone change. He stared at her. "Did you talk to my counselor? Did you call the principal? What is going on with you? You had a chance and you turned it down. Don't try to blame this on me. You want this wild, fucked-up family shit. You had a chance to be mine and you said no."

He stepped to her and grabbed a handful of her hair. "You are acting fucking crazy mom. Do you need this hard cock so bad that you are turning into a psycho fucking stalker?" He pinned her against the hallway wall. "You had the chance to have this cock whenever you wanted, but you wanted something different. Don't go fucking with my life now that I decided to do my own thing."

Trevor pulled the towel from his mother's body; still gripping her hair with the other hand. "You are not going to fuck my life up. You are going to do as I tell you. If you do that, you will get this big cock that you crave... when I want to give it to you. If that isn't acceptable, then you won't get it at all. There is plenty of pussy out there, and they all want this cock mom. Hell, I might even find someone your age and use them the way I wanted to use you.... as MINE."

His free hand grabbed her breast HARD and rolled her nipple between his fingers. He pressed his thigh to her needy cunt and moved it a little. He heard the door close downstairs and knew that his father was home. Looking into her eyes, "your husband is home. Maybe he can take care of your needs." Trevor released her and walked into the bathroom.
 
Sara collapsed in the hallway feeling hurt, abandoned and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She wanted to go in there and give herself to him and agree to his terms. Oh she wanted that but knew she couldn't.

Matthew came up the stairs hearing the ruckus and quickly knelt at her side.

"Are you ok? What happened? Trevor hurt you?" he asked not exactly sure what had happened as his wife laid naked on the carpeted hallway and he heard the shower come on. Matthew started for the bathroom when she reached out and said "No it was my fault. I slipped. Feeling a little dizzy" she said diverting him from raging on her son and sending him away for every.

SH lifted her easily in his strong arms and laid her on the bed. She rolled into the sheets and said "I just need a few minutes" as her hand was already between her thighs as images of Trevor so close yet so far filled her head.

As he puled the door closed Sara laid on her back and imagined if Matthew had not come home right then he might have just had her. Right there. In the hall against the wall. She was nearly to orgasm as she heard the water turn off. She got up and went naked to his room before he got out. She closed her door and hoped he would assume she was in there. She slipped into his closet.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she thought, afraid to confront him again but wanting him. SHe nestled between his clothes and looked out the slight crack between the doors. She was still moist and horny as he came into the room drying off.

God he was magnificent as his naked body turned and twisted as he wiped away the water/ His cock was not erect but still amazing as she licked her lips and imagined having it.
 
The shower helped him calm down. He had no idea what had come over his mother. He had never expected her to accept his terms, but he would love it if she had. That being said, he wanted her. He loved her, and he found her to be so hot.

He grabbed a towel and dried off a little before heading down the hall to his room. He looked and saw the door to his parent's room was closed. He assumed that his father was taking care of his mother's needs. He shook his head and went into his room.

Standing in the center of his room, he finished toweling off. He went to his dresser and grabbed a pair of gym shorts and pulled them on. He would need to go down to dinner, eventually. He sat down on his bed, and took his laptop out of his backpack. he started to send an email to the coach from the North Carolina school; he was looking forward to meeting with him and having him at practice tomorrow.

Then, he laid back on his bed. His mind drifted to the crazy way his mother had acted in the hallway. It seemed she was obsessed with him. Yes, he would love to have her... repeatedly, but he had a hard time overcoming the thought of sharing her. Yes, he could be very possessive.

Getting up off the bed, he headed to the closet to grab a pair of sneaks to put on to go down to get something to eat. Figuring that mom was busy in her room, he thought that he would be on his own to get something for dinner.
 
Sara's heart raced until it stopped as Trevor opened the closet. She looked down at the floor as he stood before her.

"What the....?" Trevor said as he saw her. She as naked and blushing. She was as confused as he was.

"I don't know what I am doing any more" she started as she stepped out and looked at him. She reached for him wanting to fall into his arms and be lost in endless passion. He grabbed her wrists and held her firmly. Even his restrictive hold aroused her. She moaned unconscionably with the touch of his hands filled with strength and energy. She looked up into his eyes pleading for him to take her. To have his way with her. Make her feel his love.

"I am sorry Trevor. I don't know why I hid in there? I am..." she had no words. She felt her hands begin to try to force their way from his grip. She wanted him and pushed towards him. "Please Trevor" she sighed as she began to give way, off balance from her unexpected movement.
 
Opening the closet, he jumped when he saw his mother in his closet. When she reached for him, he grabbed her wrists and held them firmly. He could not believe the hot mess that his mother had turned into. He looked at her wonderful body. There was no doubt that he would love to fuck her repeatedly.

He felt her losing her balance, and caught her and carried her to his bed. Laying her down, he looked over her again. "What has gotten into you mom. You had your chance. You could have had this all that you wanted, but you turned it down. Now, you are throwing yourself at me repeatedly. What exactly do you want? Do you just want to fuck me when it is in your best interest? I know that you are jealous that dad craves young pussy. You had a chance to be mine and you rejected it."

He pushed her legs apart; standing between them. "You could have had me between your legs whenever you wanted, but you chose to go back and climb into bed with dad. What did he do? Did he call out Kaitlyn's name while he fucked you? Or was it Julie's name he called out? Or both?"

He knelt on the bed between his mother's legs. "Look at me mom. Look at this hard body. Look at this big, hard cock. You need this so fucking bad. You need to get fucked by me.... not just once, but again and again, and now you are going to lose that opportunity when I go to school in North Carolina. All of those young coeds are going to be getting the cock that you turned away. That is such a shame, isn't it mom?" He allowed the swollen head of his hard cock to brush across her needy pussy, and then he got up off the bed and continued to look down at her.
 
Sara was lost in an emotional disaster. Her son was so close yet beyond her reach. He wanted her but would have her forego all others. She wanted nothing more than to just have him inside her in this moment. Uncaring what came next. She needed him like nothing she had wanted before. His words burned as he told her of Matthew and his desire for Kaitlyn and Julie. She knew she was third or forth on his list but she was on his list and he was wonderful to her.

For a moment as Tee opened her legs and she felt that wonderful moment when she opens herself to a man but then he teasingly stood and left her unfulfilled.

"I called him Trevor, and he played the part, because he loves me" was all she said as a response. She knew this was never going to work out as Trevor was too stubborn to be part of this. Her desire turned to emptiness as she knew he was the only one who could make her feel what Alexis got from Matthew and Matthew got from Kaitlyn. She could never leave the family even for Trevor.

She rolled away closing her legs and burying her face in the bed. She was crying and Trevor could tell as her body shook. Took a couple deep breathes and got to her feet without looking at her son and walked towards the door.
 
Michael grabbed his mother’s wrist as she walked toward the door. “You just don’t know what to do with yourself, do you Mom? Here you are, a beautiful and sexy woman that guys drool over, that your son wants to fuck over and over again, and you are so committed to this fucked up family tradition that your husband started that you can’t let yourself enjoy what is right in front of you.”

Trevor spun her around and moved her back to the door. He stepped closer to her; his eyes moving over her body. He licked his lips as he explored her body with his eyes. Then, he slowly moved his eyes up her body until he was staring into hers. “You can’t make up your mind. You can’t give yourself what you truly want and need, yet, when you send me away, you cock block me. Ms. Jones wants me to fuck her so bad, yet, you called the principal about her; didn’t you? What did you say? Did you say she dressed inappropriately for a teacher just because she comes to school with no bra on and low cut tops? Did you say she was trying to seduce me?”

Trevor stared at her; his face moving closer to hers. “Isn’t that what you wanted Mom? Didn’t you want me to go out and enjoy other girls? You even mentioned Ms. Jones. Oh, and does she ever need this hard cock.” He presses his hips to his mother; his cock pushing to her stomach. “She needs this cock mom. Do you need it? Do you want it? Do you Mom?” His lips almost touching his mother’s as he asked the question.
 
Sara looked at her son, now showing his true colors.
"Are you angry Tee? Are you going to teach me a lesson now?" she asked calmly. "And for your information your father did not start this 'family tradition' as you cal it, your grandmother did as she was taught by her mother and on back. We are sexual animals Trevor and the sooner you give in your high and mighty principles and accept the fact that monogamy was created by a selfish man to keep what he wanted locked up and enslaved, the sooner you will understand why we are this way. Why we freely share our bodies and our fantasies and reach such incredible heights of pleasure and deep intimacy." Her tone was softening as she became sad. She had dreamed of this for so long and talked with Alexis about it for years.

"Oh he will be yours, look at how he takes to you she told me when you were a baby suckling my tit." Sara said. "Alexis' dream is have you and her son together," she continued "although your jealousy or hatred of yoru father will ruin another dream, another fantasy of love and lust."

Sara stood naked, literally and figuratively. "No I did not call the school. Your principle probably saw Penny as the young horny woman she is and is trying to save the school a law suit." She glared at Trevor now like when he was a spoiled little boy demanding more time to play or more cookies. He was gorgeous but he wanted what she could never give to him, for both their sake.

"I guess I cannot convince you." she finally offered dejected. "I won't stop you where ever you want to go or do. Just know I am always here for you." she said looking up sadly into his deep dark eyes.
 
Back
Top