Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

Rosa had consumed wine before. Isabella found that interesting...perhaps she had lost some of her inhabitions. At the risk of seeming unconventional, she offered again, " As I said, it is not proper to drink for me to drink alone. Please there is a clean glass in the bathroom. I insist that you join me as a reward for your dedicated and loyal service. "

Isabella was certain Rosa would find an excuse to refuse...her last maid had not waited for an invitation but had consumed two bottles before it was discovered missing, along with some jewelry. Of course she was dismissed immediately and hopefully deported.

“It is not proper to drink... for me to drink alone,” Sra. Anderson urged. “Please, there is a clean glass in the bathroom. I insist that you join me as a reward for your dedicated and loyal service.”

“Gracias, señora,” Rosa responded. “I agree, no one should drink alone. It leads to many problems.”

Rosa went into the luxurious bathroom connected to the huge bedroom. Two eight ounce glass tumblers sat on the counter, one upright with a touch of lipstick on the rim. The other remained upside down on a bright white washcloth. Rosa had learned to provide and display bathroom glasses this way working in a resort in Nuevo Vallarta the winter before she came north to find better money.

Taking the clean glass, she returned to her employer’s bedside. Still suspicious that Sra. Anderson intended to seduce her, Rosa wondered if she planned to get her drunk. Indeed, perhaps she should have simply refused the wine. She had never had fancy French wine before, however, and wanted to taste it. Besides, she had learned to hold her alcohol well enough drinking her uncle Manuel’s corn and agave homebrew, even if it made her throw up as often as not. She lifted the bottle of wine from the ceramic cooler and poured less than two inches worth into the bottom of the tumbler.

“I believe I should toast you, señora,” Rosa said shyly as she held her glass out toward her employer. “I appreciate all that you have done for me. Salud, Dinero y Amor!”

Rosa lifted the glass a bit higher, wondering if the señora knew the reply to her toast.

As most americans Isabella had no idea what her maid said in her native tongue except what she spoke in english. What she did understand was that Rosa said that she appreicated all that Isabella done for her. Actually she was surprised when Rosa even agreed to partake in the consuming of some wine.

What Isabella really wanted to do was get out of the bed and force her maid to bend over the chair and smack her little ass with a hairbrush. When hired Rosa was informed to speak english only in her home, something she neglected to do for some reason. The lady of the house felt that this was a sign of disrepect and tolerated it up until now. It would be so easy to make her maid bend to her will.

They both drank the contents of their glasses.It was time to take charge and control of the situation.

" Please pour us another Rosa. " Isabella demanded. " And how many times have I told you to speak english only in my home ? "

“Please pour us another, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson insisted, not giving the traditional reply to her maid’s Mexican toast. “And how many times have I told you to speak English only in my home?”

“Lo siento, señora.... Um, I mean...” Rosa rolled her eyes at her own mistake. She spoke the next words very slowly and carefully. “I... am... sorry..., ma’am.”

Rosa lifted the wine bottle from its ceramic cooler and poured more into each of their glasses. She appreciated the smoothness of the fancy French wine, but not so much its flavor. “This is good wine, but it’s not as sweet as I’m used to.”

Isabella gazed at her servant, while she said she was sorry, and rolled her pretty dark eyes...

" This is good wine, but it's not as sweet as I am used too. " Rosa said, as if speaking from experience.

" Well then...the night is still young. Perhaps after we finish this bottle you can go downstairs and find us something more sweeter ! "

Isabella finished the wine that was in her glass and held it out to Rosa for a refill. She tried not to look at her maid who was still dressed in her french maid attire, stockings and heels, with the very short hemline that revealed a glimpse of her panties.

This was almost like a fantasy come true...

The wine remaining in the bottle barely filled a quarter of Sra. Anderson’s glass.

“Thank you for your offer, señ... I mean, ma’am,” Rosa replied to the suggestion that she retrieve a second bottle of wine more in keeping with her own tastes. “But if I drink any more, it will become difficult for me to finish my duties this evening. I can fetch you a another bottle of the Pinot blanc, if you would like.”

Rosa declined the invitation to indulge in another bottle of wine but offered to go get some more. Isabella was slightly tipsy already and giggled when her maid would not be able to perform her duties this evening. An image of her young pretty maid kneeling between her legs and giving her mistress pleasure crossed Isabella's mind...just like the pictures she had left on her computer for Rosa to find.

Dismissing her naughty thoughts, she told Rosa to go get the other bottle. Once her maid left Isabella reached down under the silk sheets and touched herself through her panties. Oh God...I'm always so excited lately.

With each passing day her infatuation for Rosa grew...seeing her now in that new french maid outfit only increased her fantasies...her favorite one being that Isabella was sitting at the dining room table, in the candlelight, and her dutiful servant served dessert topped with whipped creame. Upon tasting it, a little bit of it remained on her lips. Having no napkin Isabella was about to lick it off with her own tongue when Rosa said " Oh no madam, let me ! " Suddenly Rosa bent over and licked the sweet creame from her mistress's lips...soon their lips and tongues were exchanging very hot passionate kisses...this continued as Isabella took her finger and dipped it into the whipped creame and smeared some on the top of her full and firm breasts. Filled with desire, Rosa moved downward kissing her mistress submissively until she reached the swell of Isabella'a breasts and licked them clean....by now, of course Isabella's nipples were stiff and hard, beginning to ache...

Not wanting to be caught in the act again, Isabella forced herself to stop. Rosa could return at any second. In fact she thought she heard her maids heels coming closer

Rosa returned to Sra. Anderson’s boudoir with the second bottle of Pinot blanc, already uncorked. She poured enough in her employers goblet to one third fill it, then set the bottle gently into the cylindrical ceramic cooler.

“Perhaps we should make it an early evening,” Rosa suggested, recognizing that Isabella had become a little drunk. “Will there be anything else, señora? If not, I shall clean up the kitchen, then retire for the evening.”

Rosa suggested that they retire early...

" Why yes, I do have to into the office early tomorrow. Thank you Rosa, sweet dreams. " she dismissed her maid.

Isabella doubted that she could consume the other bottle alone but she couldn't force her hired help to drink anymore. On the other hand Isabella planned to pleasure herself as soon as her maid retired. It was months since she had dallied with a male or a female and she was feeling rather desperate.

While she cleaned up, Rosa remained in the skimpy uniform and high heels Sra. Anderson had given her. It made her feel special. She had not felt so special since her Quinceañera, more than three years ago.

She completed her tasks efficiently, an efficiency born of necessity back home in the poor mountains of Nayarit. By doing this in her new outfit, her initial competence walking in the stiletto heels turned to complete confidence. By the time she finished cleaning the kitchen, she knew she could perform any task dressed so.

Her small servant’s apartment attached directly to the kitchen so, when done, she simply retired to there. She stood before the mirror on the back of her bathroom door admiring her new clothes. She saw that the skirt had again ridden up to reveal the skin and garters above her stockings. Almost any amount of walking seemed to cause this to happen.

Sighing, she began to undress.

attachment.php

As she did, she could not help but think of the photos she had seen on her employer’s computer. She felt the unwelcome yearning return to her loins as she became warm and damp between her thighs. She only managed to remove her apron and dress before she could not stop herself from falling back onto her bed and began caressing her own body, starting with the flush hot skin of her chest.

16788983.gif

Catholic guilt surrendered to youthful lust. Soon, unable to resist any longer, she slid her right hand inside her panties and began to rub her most sensitive flesh. Her mind would focus on only one thing, the señora’s exotic blonde pubes and how they looked as Rosa shaved her legs or framed in pearls. With these images before her tightly shut eyes, Rosa moaned as multiple orgasms shook her body, heart, and soul.

Attachments

• p00027a1.jpg
    p00027a1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
Isabella waited until her young pretty maid was gone before reaching into her night table to get her favorite toy. Closing her eyes she turned it on and lightly touched the outer edges of her pussy, teasing herself at first while thinking about her new est current fantasy. She thought about her young servant bending over to pour some wine into the glass, causing her very short new uniform to expose those lushious ass cheeks, and how she managed to walk around in her new heels, looking so female. Mad'am has resisted the urge to touch her almost naked derriere, knowing that Rosa needed to be groomed slowly. How she wanted to force Rosa over her knee and spank her with a hairbrush until she begged for mercy...

Using the vibrator, Isabella placed it on her clitty, touching it softly before running it up and down her creamy wet slit. All day she had been totally horny, filled with lust...

The fantasy continued...Isabella was seated at the dining room table being served dessert as Rosa spooned some stawberries and fruit covered with whipped cream onto her dish. A drop of creame landed on top of the swell of her breast. Her maid lowered her eyelashes and said that she was very sorry for being so clumsy. Mistress looked angry and demanded that she clean it off immediately. Her maid reached for a napkin but Mistriss stoped her and demanded that she use her tongue. Hesititating at first Rosa finally bent and submissively licked of the whipped creame from her mistrisses breast. " Do not stop until it is completely clean " Isabella ordered. Meanwhile Rosa could tell that her dominant emloyers nipple was getting rather stiff, since she was wearing a sheer transparent nightie. " Please don't you dare stop ! " Isabella whispered and to her surprise Rosa continued to lick her breast in a submissive manner.

" Oh yes mistress. I will do anything you want me too. " Rosa said willingly, wanting to please the blonde.

" Oh God yes...take my nipple in your mouth. " Isabella insisted. Her sweet young dark haired maid did as she was told. Using her tongue, teeth, lips and even fingers now, Rosa obediantly serviced her blonde mistress. Then Isabella pushed Rosa down on her knees while spreading her legs...

" You may remove my panties please. "

" Yes ma'am. " Rosa whispered. She couldn't help but notice that Isabella's designer delicates already had a wet spot...

Rosa could detect the blondes excitement, she had a pleasant musky scent, much like her own, as she waited for Isabella to command her to perform her duty...

Isabella's intense orgasm racked her entire body...as she imagined her little pretty dark haired servant pleasing her hot wet pussy....

Isabella waited until her young pretty maid was gone before reaching into her night table to get her favorite toy. Closing her eyes she turned it on and lightly touched the outer edges of her pussy, teasing herself at first while thinking about her new est current fantasy. She thought about her young servant bending over to pour some wine into the glass, causing her very short new uniform to expose those lushious ass cheeks, and how she managed to walk around in her new heels, looking so female. Mad'am has resisted the urge to touch her almost naked derriere, knowing that Rosa needed to be groomed slowly. How she wanted to force Rosa over her knee and spank her with a hairbrush until she begged for mercy...

Using the vibrator, Isabella placed it on her clitty, touching it softly before running it up and down her creamy wet slit. All day she had been totally horny, filled with lust...

The fantasy continued...Isabella was seated at the dining room table being served dessert as Rosa spooned some stawberries and fruit covered with whipped cream onto her dish. A drop of creame landed on top of the swell of her breast. Her maid lowered her eyelashes and said that she was very sorry for being so clumsy. Mistress looked angry and demanded that she clean it off immediately. Her maid reached for a napkin but Mistriss stoped her and demanded that she use her tongue. Hesititating at first Rosa finally bent and submissively licked of the whipped creame from her mistrisses breast. " Do not stop until it is completely clean " Isabella ordered. Meanwhile Rosa could tell that her dominant emloyers nipple was getting rather stiff, since she was wearing a sheer transparent nightie. " Please don't you dare stop ! " Isabella whispered and to her surprise Rosa continued to lick her breast in a submissive manner.

" Oh yes mistress. I will do anything you want me too. " Rosa said willingly, wanting to please the blonde.

" Oh God yes...take my nipple in your mouth. " Isabella insisted. Her sweet young dark haired maid did as she was told. Using her tongue, teeth, lips and even fingers now, Rosa obediantly serviced her blonde mistress. Then Isabella pushed Rosa down on her knees while spreading her legs...

" You may remove my panties please. "

" Yes ma'am. " Rosa whispered. She couldn't help but notice that Isabella's designer delicates already had a wet spot...

Rosa could detect the blondes excitement, she had a pleasant musky scent, much like her own, as she waited for Isabella to command her to perform her duty...

Isabella's intense orgasm racked her entire body...as she imagined her little pretty dark haired servant pleasing her hot wet pussy....

Rosa awoke the next morning feeling fully rested and wonderful. She had never slept completely naked before and wondered if that had contributed to her excellent sleep. She had to admit to herself, however, that several rounds of successful masturbation — first in her fancy new lingerie, then in the nude — and the resulting sexual satisfaction these brought, had primarily caused her good night’s rest.

She glanced at the clock. Although she had forgotten to set the alarm, it displayed “6:32,” just two minutes from her normal waking time. Too late to attend Monday morning Mass, Rosa realized she had to wait until Wednesday afternoon, anyway, for her next chance to make a full Confession.

Her new uniform and accompanying undies lay neatly folded on the dresser, as she had left them. She resisted the temptation to wear them today, as much as she loved them. A frugality instilled back home in the poor mountains of Nayarit meant she would only feel comfortable risking any tears or stains for special occasions. In fact, she seemed to recall Sra. Anderson saying she had bought them for Rosa to wear at a party she planned.

So, Rosa donned one of her usual uniforms. She picked a black one, to remind herself of the new one she thought too fancy to wear today. She found herself smiling brightly when she checked herself in the room’s full length mirror.

attachment.php

She realized she had a new motivation for working hard to satisfy Sra. Anderson. Not only did Rosa want to keep her job, but, with as kindly as the señora had treated her last night, despite Rosa’s suspicions of her motives, Rosa now sincerely felt a need to make her employer happy. That this desire might have a deeper emotional basis never crossed Rosa’s mind.

Attachments

• p00028a1.jpg
    p00028a1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
Isabelle woke up to the alarm and pressed the snooze button. Sighing contentlly she fell back to sleep, only to have it wake her ten minutes later. lying in those silk sheets she decided to call in work today, something she rarely ever did. Forcing herself to use her cell phone she dailed the office and then snuggled back down between the silk sheets. For a brief moment she thought about her little domestic servant coming up and serving her breakfast...

Why couldn't she get Rosa out of her mind ? Perhaps it was because Isabelle felt the need to take total control over her little maid. Isabelle always thought about dominating her young pretty servant, making her perform her duties...which was to please her in any way she wished. Not that Isabelle didn't crave a big hard cock sometimes but she desired the need to dominate her little maid and make her submit to her demands.

And then was the party. My God her decadent friends would devour little miss innocent Rosa...

Last edited:

Rosa decided to indulge herself in just one way. She would wear the new shoes Sra. Anderson had given her. Their stiletto heels made her feel glamorous. Besides, she wanted to make sure her employer saw that she could perform all her duties in this precarious footwear.

attachment.php

Entering the kitchen, Rosa heard the señora’s alarm sounding at the other end of the apartment. The clock read “6:40,” suggesting that she had hit the snooze once. Rosa listened, but heard no sound of her rising from her bed.

Smiling at the thought of her usually energetic employer lounging in bed on a Monday morning, Rosa took a bag of coffee from a cupboard, unsealed it, and filled the small grinder sitting on the granite counter. The jarring sound of the blades pulverizing roasted beans filled the apartment while Rosa waited, as Sra. Anderson had taught her, until the grounds flowed and rippled like a brown fluid inside the grinder. Adding a filter to its basket, Rosa poured the umber power into the coffee maker, filled its reservoir with water, and pressed the power button.

While it percolated, she filled four slots in the toaster with English muffin halves, then went to the refrigerator to retrieve the gourmet guava marmalade. By the time the muffins had popped up and she prepared them, enough coffee had brewed to fill a first cup. Rosa arranged all these products of her labors on a fancy tray and carefully carried it to the señora’s boudoir.

Attachments

• p00029a1.jpg
    p00029a1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
Isabelle hit the snooze, feeling so compfy inunder the silk sheets she just couldn't imagine getting up and dressed to go into the office...besides the wine she consumed last night didn't help matters. She decided that she would take the day off and work from home on the computer. The next thing Isabelle knew Rosa had entered carrying a tray and the rich aroma of coffee filled the room. Turning over the lady of the house sat up and was pleased to see steaming coffee and several english muffins.

" Oh Rosa what a pleasant surprise. You are such a doll ! " Isabelle exclaimed gratefully, noticing her servant was wearing her new high heels. Propped up by her pillows she sat while her dutiful maid placed the tray of goodies in her lap.

Taking a sip of her hot coffee, which Rosa had prepared to perfection, Isabelle complimented, "Oh I do declare, it is so perfect Rosa ! What would I do without you ? ''

Rosa smiled standing beside the bed, seeming to be pleased with the praise.

" And I see you are wearing your new pair of heels. I'm glad you are getting use to them. " Isabelle said, liking the way the shoes accented her young maids shapely legs.

Isabelle took a bite of her marmalade muffin. It was too die for. Trust Rosa to always surprise her with specail little treats. " Hmmm it is so good. In fact I have decided to take the day off and work from home. You be a dear and go about performing your daily chores. I will ring if I need you...oh and please do my hand washables if you can. "

attachment.php

Rosa got to the hand-washables shortly after cleaning up from breakfast. Senora Anderson had the nicest underwear. She always wore matching sets of bras and panties, along with complementary garter belts when needed. Rosa had always envied this. Until her gifts last night, Rosa had only plain cotton undies.

She washed the señora’s lingerie with little more thought than this until she came to the pearl string panties her employer had worn the evening before. Rosa felt a stirring in her loins remembering how they looked on the lady’s delicate womanhood.

Rosa shook her head violently. Such thoughts surely led to sin, as she had sinned by touching herself in bed last night. She could not wait until Confession on Wednesday afternoon. She simply must put these deviant fantasies behind her!

Attachments

• p00030a1.jpg
    p00030a1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The lady of the house decided to relax in bed and check her emails she had been neglecting lately because she was so busy. Anything to take her mind off of her wicked thoughts about her pretty young maid. If she only knew how good her legs looked in those new heels she wore. Why am I constantly fantasizing about her ? She is barely an adult and all sweet and innocent. How dare I think of corrupting her...how sinful !

Isabelle clicked an e-mail from her good friend Gina Trumbell who she had known forever it seemed. She was excited about the party next weekend. Gina was married and enjoyed a swinger lifestyle along with her wealthy husband Roger. As a matter of fact most of Isabelle's friends were very unconventional and known to live on the edge when it came to sexual matters. Poor little Rosa was in for a rude awakening...Isabelle hoped she wouldn't quit but knew Rosa really needed this position and was afraid of being deported.

Perhaps I can give her the weekend off...no, I will really need her help since I can not play hostess and domestic servant too. She will just have to mature a little more sooner than later. Hell, when I was her age I had screwed my teacher, daddies best friend and the pool boy.

Unable to resist the urge to view some erotic female on female porn Isabelle clicked on her favorite website. For some reason it really got her all hot and bothered lately. Immediately she went to the servant and the mistress section because it reminded her of the current situation. Little submissive females dressed as french maids serving their mistress's wishes...if only it was a reality.

Deciding that she needed more coffee Isabelle rang her bell...

Rosa could not stop thinking about the pearl string panties Sra. Anderson had worn the evening before. Remembering how they looked on her employer’s delicate womanhood had Rosa sexually excited. She shivered when she heard the bell from the master bedroom. The sound sent a warm tingling down her spine that settled, and remained, in her loins.

She dutifully retrieved the glass carafe from the coffee maker and carried it to that end of the apartment. The señora remained in bed, her back propped up by pillows, working on her laptop computer. Rosa filled the cup on the nightstand with steaming brown liquid.

“Is there anything else you need, Ms. Anderson?” Rosa asked, remembering the expectation that she refrain from any Spanish.

" Is there anything else you need Ms Anderson ? " Rosa asked in pefect english.

Isabelle smiled to herself..." Why yes dear, since you asked, would you mind massaging my shoulders ? My neck is so stiff and tight. Besides this will give me a chance to discuss some important matters concerning the upcoming party this weekend. "

Isabelle turned in Rosa's direction, offering her naked shoulders while lifting her long blonde tresses above her head...

After a moment’s hesitation, Rosa reached forward and set her dainty hands where Sra. Anderson’s willowy neck met her lissome shoulders. Her skin felt warm, firm, and smooth beneath Rosa’s fingers. The subtleness of this velvet touch sent a slight thrill down Rosa’s spine.

“I’m sorry, señora,” Rosa whispered as, using her fingers and thumbs, she began softly and trepidatiously kneading her employer’s muscles, not deeply, but only just below her silky, alabaster skin. “I’ve never done this before. I’m not quite sure what to do.”

"I'm sorry senora...I've never done this before. I'm not quite sure what to really do. " Rosa stated, her fingers already massaging her employers shoulders.

" Mmmmm...thats perfect. You are doing just fine. '' Isabelle assurred her servant, arching her back and bending her neck backwards, enjoying the sensation and the tingles that moved up and down her spine.

" Oh my, you don't know how good that feels..." Isabelle whispered, closing her eyes and sighing with content. " As a matter of fact there is a bottle of scented lotion in the nightstand, why don't you use it on my back. "

Isabelle shivered with delight feeling the lotion applied to her bare skin. " That's it Rosa, don't be afraid to cover every little inch. " she offered, letting the silk sheet fall forward, exposing her creamy full breasts. Of course Rosa couldn't see them being behind her blonde mistress. Isabelle held her breath, wishing that her little domestic maid would get the hint and massage her tits...knowing that wasn't going to happen...yet.

" Oh yes Rosa dear...feel free to move down to my lower back. I'm so tense and stiff. Mmmmm, that feels so good...perfect ! " Rosa was getting better with each passing moment.

" Can I asked you a question, Rosa ? The other day when I asked you to shut down my computer, did you see any naughty photos, such as a lady and her maid perhaps ? "

“Can I asked you a question, Rosa?” Sra. Anderson spoke in a casual, relaxed tone, instilled by Rosa’s slick massage. “The other day when I asked you to shut down my computer, did you see any naughty photos, such as a lady and her maid perhaps?”

“Uhhm!” Rosa’s fingers momentarily clenched, clamping down on her employer’s upper trapezius muscles. Rosa had to clear her tight throat before continuing. “Well... um... I make it my habit not to look at your computer screen when it is on. I know you often have private... uh... como se dice en... fiscals? No, finances.... I know you have private information about your finances that I should not see on your computer.”

Rosa realized she had botched her answer. While she had avoided lying to the señora, in doing so she revealed that she had at times looked closely enough at her lingering computer windows to see her financial information. From this, Rosa knew her employer had even more wealth than her lovely condominium and high society lifestyle revealed.

Rosa wanted to change the subject and distract Sra. Anderson from reflecting upon all her overly ambitious obfuscation implied. She had an idea.

“You know, señora, I do not know much about giving massages, but from what I’ve seen, the person getting one is always laying down on her front. I suppose it not only gives the masseuse better access, but allows you to relax your back muscles more. I think you should lay down like that.”

Isabelle did as her maid suggested and stretched out on top of the bed, knowing little ol' innocent Rosa had no intention of massaging her chest. Her maid was very evasive and hard to seduce. Her blonde employer was patient and willing to wait...

" Hmmm you are very good at this...it feels so good. " Isabelle moaned with pleasure, wishing Rosa would not neglect her derriere. She decided not to press the issue about the pictures on her computer and simply enjoy Rosa's fingers touching her skin. Sooner or later, her young innocent maid would experience an awakining and spread her wings and learn to fly...

" I don't know what I would do without you Rosa, you are simply a godsend. " Isabelle complimented, pleased with her young maid's duties...

Once Sra. Anderson laid down on her stomach, Rosa restarted the massage, working down from her shoulders. She moved slowly and firmly but gently. Instinctively, thinking what she would want to feel, and without knowing the muscles’ names, she kneaded the trapeziums and deltoids, rolled the rhomboids and latissimus dorsi, and pressed fingers deep into the erector spinae. Rosa took satisfaction in feeling the tension flow from these regions of her employer’s back.

The bed sheet had dipped far enough to expose the smooth, round upper part of the señora’s buttocks, and the cleft between. Rosa almost, without thinking, continued on to massage these fine muscles as well, but then stopped short. Despite, or perhaps because of, her employer’s previous flirtations, Rosa thought she mustn’t touch her there.

Rosa recalled her quinceañera. At the end of a dance with a distant cousin, he had let his hands slide down her bottom, giving it the slightest squeeze. She remembered how she gasped at the strange feeling this caused in her loins, one she did not then understand, but which she now knew as lust. If she now touched Sra. Anderson that way, she might give her the wrong idea.

Instead, Rosa moved her hands back up her back, reversing the process from before. At the end of the massage, she slipped off the mattress, stood up and found she needed to clear her throat. Not so much the intimate contact with her employer’s lovely alabaster skin, but rather the thought of squeezed derriere, had a slight flame of lust burning between Rosa’s legs. To her own shock, she felt a need to touch herself again, as she had last night.

“I hope the massage was satisfactory, Ma’am,” Rosa said, remembering to use all English. “If you need nothing else, I have chores to perform.”

Back